Tren Finish(skye's opinion)

tek

Awards
stop the use of Tren Ace. ran it for 5wks. still going on with the Test Enth 500mg WK. should i start taking my ALA,and drinking cran ?? would Milk Thisle help for liver/kids ?? or should i just wait till im done with the Test ?? (running the test for 15wks.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Your plan sounds good.

WAs this your first tren run? Howd you like it?

tek

Awards
Your plan sounds good.

WAs this your first tren run? Howd you like it?

yes this was. i like the hardness my body looks. just didt like the " cant sleep at night''. and the paranoiea. it really ****ed with me in the head bad. i doubt i run it again. aint worth the stress and going insane when you find out your girl likes to party with other ppl :(

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
what was your tren dosage?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro. thanks for the feedback. im gonna run it with my next cycle to see how i respond.

how were the actual mass gains? any gains in weight or more of a recomp?

tek

Awards
sorry to hear that bro. thanks for the feedback. im gonna run it with my next cycle to see how i respond.

how were the actual mass gains? any gains in weight or more of a recomp?
ya,it plays with you reall bad. stopd the use of it.and me an my girl are doing good. i look back an laugh about what happend. hahah.my gains were pretty good. went from 172 to 182. and im really lean. not holding much water weight. and no fat. i like the hard define i got. my strength was insane. the pumps in my arms hurt when iflex my arms in =x i love it. the tren really shows your gains. not all bloated from the use of TEST. =]:head:

*went from 110lb dumbell flat bench to 130lbs. its insane =]

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm looking forward to tren because most compounds aromatize and leave you fat/bloated post cycle. Tren leaves you hard and lean.

tek

Awards
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm looking forward to tren because most compounds aromatize and leave you fat/bloated post cycle. Tren leaves you hard and lean.
ya i agree. i started the Test for 4wks. then started the Tren on wk 4 or 5. cant remmber haha.but once i started taking the tren. i could start too see my define new mass i gain. my last shot of tren was Sat. ill let you know more update down the road as far as strength/weight goes.

tek

Awards
Did you fell better with EOD or ED shots?
as in meaning 'feelin better' as gains ? or just feeling right in the head ?? i really couldt tell much a diff in ED or EOD.

Side Note: my Sex drive is insane till this date. i cant stop ****ing. haha =]

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
as in meaning 'feelin better' as gains ? or just feeling right in the head ?? i really couldt tell much a diff in ED or EOD.

Side Note: my Sex drive is insane till this date. i cant stop ****ing. haha =]
Yeah, I meant sides-wise....
I did ED shots and felt "odd" but manageable. It could to be a pain for ED shots then I fractured my wrist in week 2 and had to stop. I am gonna start up in the near future and was entertaining EOD vs. ED shots...

Thanks for all your info...

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
ya i agree. i started the Test for 4wks. then started the Tren on wk 4 or 5. cant remmber haha.but once i started taking the tren. i could start too see my define new mass i gain. my last shot of tren was Sat. ill let you know more update down the road as far as strength/weight goes.
thanks for all the info brother

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
stop the use of Tren Ace. ran it for 5wks. still going on with the Test Enth 500mg WK. should i start taking my ALA,and drinking cran ?? would Milk Thisle help for liver/kids ?? or should i just wait till im done with the Test ?? (running the test for 15wks.
you should have been taking that sort of thing all along. start now if you haven't been taking it. cycle support or life support from AI is highly recomended now that your off the tren.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad run though. it does mess with some people pretty bad, it is a hormone that demands respect and caution.

sounds like your liking the test though and do be careful, muscles grow faster then conective tissues so its to your best interest to not get too strong too fast.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Any hair loss?

I'm dying to try tren but still too scared

tek

Awards
you should have been taking that sort of thing all along. start now if you haven't been taking it. cycle support or life support from AI is highly recomended now that your off the tren.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad run though. it does mess with some people pretty bad, it is a hormone that demands respect and caution.

sounds like your liking the test though and do be careful, muscles grow faster then conective tissues so its to your best interest to not get too strong too fast.
thanks skye. i started ALA(whats the benifit??),drinking Cran. and got some milk thislte.drinking plenty of water.the gains/strength were badass. just didt like the whole sides it comes with.and i agree with you on the strength too fast. my dam wrist is killing me.

**Info i have about ALA-is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative damage related to aging and exercise.ALA supplementation can also support glucose uptake by the bodys cells.(ist a Mulit Viatimin a powerful antioxidant also ?? )

tek

Awards
Any hair loss?

I'm dying to try tren but still too scared

nope, more like hair gain.haha. i notice my stomach/chest has black hair starting to grow fast/thick. **** sucks :( my hair on top hast change.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna start up in the near future and was entertaining EOD vs. ED shots...

I was wondering if there was any noticable difference in the sides between the two as well. It seems people believe that unstable blood levels can contribute to sides so it would seem that ED shots might have less sides, but thats just me thinking out loud. Any info on this?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if there was any noticable difference in the sides between the two as well. It seems people believe that unstable blood levels can contribute to sides so it would seem that ED shots might have less sides, but thats just me thinking out loud. Any info on this?
I have been asking and their momma's this questions and I have not found any evidence that one is better than the other...
Personal preference is what I have attibuted this to.
I read that tren has a half life of 48 hours so that would mean to me that EOD injects would be fine.
When I start up again next month I will do EOD shots and I will tell ya then.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
tren ace is much better injeceted ED. a good rule of thumb is that you should inject no less often then half the half life. and yes injecing ED can reduce some sides as you avoid having as big of a spike after the shot.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
tren ace is much better injeceted ED. a good rule of thumb is that you should inject no less often then half the half life. and yes injecing ED can reduce some sides as you avoid having as big of a spike after the shot.
I know you say that skye but where is the anecdotal proof? I have found no one who has told me they felt any different EOD vs. ED.
Guess I will find out next month when I do EOD :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have run 5 cycles of tren. 2 with test and 3 alone. ranging from 75mg eod to 120 ed. BY FAR the best results were the 120 ed with test. only sides were not fitting in door ways and very low sex drive. Tren is the god of all roids!!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I know you say that skye but where is the anecdotal proof? I have found no one who has told me they felt any different EOD vs. ED.
Guess I will find out next month when I do EOD :)
I got more acne, even at a lesser dosage, while injecting EOD then I did ED. Sleep was a little worse as well, but thats hard to quantify and has a lot of other variables.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
See..this is the kind of info I was looking for.
ED vs EOD = why? Not just cause someone said so.
ED I had minor sleep probs and no acne so I guess I might keep it ED injects. Lets get more anecdotal info here...I know a ton of folks have done tren.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Well since the half life is short you could always start off doing EOD for a few weeks then go to ED injections and see what the difference is for you. Just make sure the dosage is the same the entire time. That might be what I do when I eventually do a test/tren cycle

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It has to be tough to quantify ED vs. EOD tren shots. I am running Tren E and I notice that diet plays a big factor in how much sleep I get. The good thing about Tren E is that you can run it long enough that you are bound to eventually notice and correctly identify what is causing the sides.

tek

Awards
See..this is the kind of info I was looking for.
ED vs EOD = why? Not just cause someone said so.
ED I had minor sleep probs and no acne so I guess I might keep it ED injects. Lets get more anecdotal info here...I know a ton of folks have done tren.

from my sides. i did notice my sleep went to hell when i switched over to ED shots. cant sleep for ****. but i did notice i was abit edgy with EOD then ED shots. im guessing the blood levels would drop enough to notice the feelin. my sex drive is amazing. i have no prob there. the TEST 500mg WK is what is keeping me in the game. but i did like the ED shots. good to mix the spots up. plus its easyer to see when your injecting in the delts and chest, compared to the glutes. =x

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I slept like a baby on tren, kept the dose sane, 100 mgs EOD with minimal agression. EQ posed a serious issue for me, my body doesn't metabolise it right and it left me with vertigo for 6 weeks. Next cycle will be good old tren and test.

tek

Awards
I slept like a baby on tren, kept the dose sane, 100 mgs EOD with minimal agression. EQ posed a serious issue for me, my body doesn't metabolise it right and it left me with vertigo for 6 weeks. Next cycle will be good old tren and test.
lucky. tren kept me up all throughout the night. sucks =[