Formestane to 4oht
- 03-18-2007, 05:11 PM
- 03-18-2007, 05:28 PM
More than you would want to take
- 03-18-2007, 07:23 PM
03-18-2007, 07:30 PM
03-18-2007, 09:51 PM
03-18-2007, 10:21 PM
1) 4-OHA converts to 4-OHT at a really trivial rate (so low that it's often used in PCT protocols). Unlike taking larger dosages of other prohormones (like mega-zol and m4OHN), formestane has very potent properties of its own (as an aromatase inhibitor). Think of it like megadosing ATD, there comes a point where you've suppressed too much aromatase.
2) Aside from all that, 4-OHT is not a really all that great of a steroid to begin with. With an anabolic ratio of only 65% of test prop, it's not all that anabolic. It's generally stacked with other steroids to minimize side effects (due to the 5aa reductase and aromatase inhibition of 4-OHA & 4-OHT ) rather than being run standalone.
3) 200mg of 4-OHT (I'm assuming transdermally) as a standalone is nothing.
03-19-2007, 01:44 AM
thesinner is right on all counts.
however, standalone formestane ain't bad! if you fiddle with the doses and dont run it too long, you can provide a really noticeable test jump, that will far outweigh the actual 4OHT you're getting.
03-19-2007, 07:54 AM
03-19-2007, 08:08 AM
That's basically what I was trying to do was get a test jump. I was also wanted to dry and harden up some. 4oht seemed to do that for me at about 200mg a day in the Legal Gear 1-T Hydroxytest.
So your saying I'm better off running 500mg of trans formestane over 4oht?
03-19-2007, 10:19 AM
03-19-2007, 02:43 PM
sinner, I was under the impresssion that it would be better to run trans 4oht since that's what the formestane is converting to anyway. Why do you recommend formestane over 4oht?
03-19-2007, 03:15 PM
I can tell you that they convert into eachother (4OHA converts to 4OHT and 4OHT converts to 4OHA.) Formestane is a much more potent aromatase inhibitor than 4OHT, and data has shown that the protocol I showed you earlier can increase IGF levels as much as 27% (which isn't a whole lot, but still pretty effective). From my experiences, formestane is very effective standalone (at normal dosages).
03-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Much clearer. Thanks you, my friend! I won't waste time trying to find an overseas chem house. I'll just get some powder and penetrate from nutraplanet and run at 100mg, and increase if needed. How long would it take to start seeing results in body composition?
03-19-2007, 04:35 PM
03-19-2007, 07:15 PM
4OHT is fine, but it is super weak as well as being suppressive. there are far better androgens out there. 4OHA is basically an AI for all intents and purposes, and shouldnt suppress much, if at all.
03-20-2007, 07:46 AM
03-20-2007, 07:09 PM
03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
03-20-2007, 07:43 PM
03-20-2007, 07:45 PM
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
The ATD megadose is a little off too, as ATD is a much more potent AI than formastane (and can crush estrogen without megadosing ).
OK, OK, I know, tecnicalities
Oh and actually point 2 said 4OHA & 4OHT could be 5a reduced, by I had read that the 4-hydroxy prevented that.
OK, I'll go now
03-20-2007, 08:47 PM
03-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Milligram for milligram you are correct, but I was under the impression that form has a greater potential for lowering total estrogen.Originally Posted by Mas69
4OHT is a stronger 5a inhibitor than 4OHA, but they both do it, and so do their metabolites.Originally Posted by MASS69
03-20-2007, 09:29 PM
03-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whosurmama in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:43 PM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 127Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2004, 02:45 PM
- By ahnold99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2004, 10:55 PM