Just did my 1st injection!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well, just shot 300mg of test e into my right delt and it was ****in awesome. i barely even felt the 'pinch'. i actually aspirated quite well, i was kinda impressed lol. anyway, i was wondering how long it takes till i start feeling the pumps?? i know the test usually takes around 3-4 weeks or so to kick in, but the pumps dont take as long do they?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eh, test E pumps are nothing to brag about with me. i notice quicker recovery by the end of the 1st week (just a bit less sore after a workout), which becomes progressively better until you can see the full glycogen/nitrogen retention in your muscles and the pump by week 4 or 6.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I get more of a pump off of NO sups than I ever did off test.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
really, ive heard test pumps are chillin tho

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
started sd a week ago at 10mg, bumping it up to 20mg today.. pct will be nolva, atd, and fenugreek.. i think im going to get some dhea also

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
started superdrol a week ago at 10mg, bumping it up to 20mg today.. post cycle therapy will be nolva, atd, and fenugreek.. i think im going to get some dhea also
Going to do exact same cycle in a month or so. You goin with superdrol 10/20/20/20 and bridge into test e 300-500mg for 12-15 weeks? Planning on my post cycle therapy to consist of nolva prob at 40/30/20/10, w/ dhea, fenugreek, ryr, maybe rebound xt.

Whats your stats?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, im upping my sd to 20mgs today for another 2 weeks or so.. dont have a lot of stats, but im 21yo, 5'7.5", 235lbs or so.. always have been athletic.. i start BB at around 160lbs about 2.5 years ago..

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
youll get plenty of pumps off the superdrol.... if you are looking for greater pumps from an injectable try EQ, deca, or my personal fav, igf lr3.

you would have to use a very manly amount of testosterone in order to recieve the kind of pump moderate dose eq or deca will provide.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah my next cycle im giong to add some eq in there! eq dosage for a beginner is 400mg ew right?

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
yeah my next cycle im giong to add some eq in there! eq dosage for a beginner is 400mg ew right?
yea anywhere from 200-400 is suggested. I did a cycle of deca qv 300 @ only 300 a week and injected only in my delts. Got really good gains but ending up tearing the ligaments in teh front and back of my shoulder and just had surgery this past December. So definitely use at least a 2other spots in the rotation.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice, ill remember that bro.. eq is nice and veiny right? of course, besides a good diet..

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
nice, ill remember that bro.. eq is nice and veiny right? of course, besides a good diet..
yea my roomate ran eq/test e cycle and got amazing pump, great gains, seemed to have really good sense of well being and said libido was high. Was gonna run boldabol 200 or Nandrolone Decanoate (Decabol), which maybe better depending on what you want, on my next cycle but decided to finish up some of my superdrol and get some test e in me for the summer!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. every hour my delt is more and more sore.. yesterday it was fine.. i didnt sleep on it at all last night and im not going to tonight either.. ive heard a couple to a few days later is when it will really be sore

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
hmm.. every hour my delt is more and more sore.. yesterday it was fine.. i didnt sleep on it at all last night and im not going to tonight either.. ive heard a couple to a few days later is when it will really be sore
Right after you inject take a hot shower and massage it for 10min or so..still gonna be sore but should help a lot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right after you inject take a hot shower and massage it for 10min or so..still gonna be sore but should help a lot.
i always showered before injecting then if possible workout that muscle afterwards to get the oil dispersed better. jmo.

I didnt really get that test pump either. Other substances like just plain old NO will do that better. I did feel more muscle fullness, dont know if it was just a lil bloat or what.

So youre doing 600mg test total ew?

btw the test i had was notorious for pain but by week 6 or so pain was pretty non existant.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: ive been massaging and heating my delt, and it hasnt really gotten any better.. just wondering how long the soreness usually lasts?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i know, now im considering injecting into my tear drop.. now what would be ideal for me needlewise, 1" or 1.5"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
teardrop from what i hear is painful so i dont think you want that....why not outer quad? or ventroglutes?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: ive been massaging and heating my delt, and it hasnt really gotten any better.. just wondering how long the soreness usually lasts?
its a virgin muscle, it will be pretty sore for a while. After you hit it 3 or 4 times, it will barely be sore anymore. Also, most wabble the needle during their first injection which makes it much more sore. It will get better with time.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yoo dec, well my right delt is fine man, it was almost perfect by day 3.. i ended up hitting my left delt on monday and its sore right now.. it should be fine by fri (my next inj day) im still debating on what i should hit.. as far as effects, my face is more red. it was sunny today where i live and as soon as i got home, my mother said i got good color today lol

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
yoo dec, well my right delt is fine man, it was almost perfect by day 3.. i ended up hitting my left delt on monday and its sore right now.. it should be fine by fri (my next inj day) im still debating on what i should hit.. as far as effects, my face is more red. it was sunny today where i live and as soon as i got home, my mother said i got good color today lol
glutes!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
whats the first side effect u notice?? acne?

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Different for everyone I got some acne on my back and shoulders. Haven't run a test e cycle yet. (May 20th stay tuned for log). Most people talk about "deca ****" while running a cycle on it but I was "strong like wood" 24/7.

but yea when i was asking about effects I meant increased libido, sense of well being that type of thing.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
no....

it may be different for everybody

i get ZERO acne even if i take 800mg+ of test

acne usually comes from your strong androgens

my first effect i notice is strength increase/libido increase

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
P4D, hows the cycle going. Update? Gains/sides. What week are you in? What have you tried pinning.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys... well, after hitting both delts, ive hit both triceps.. triceps are sore as hell of course, but that delt pain thing i had has alm ost completely gone away.. i worked out back earlier, and it was my first workout within a few days actually.. had to skip the last shoulder workout because of my delt.. anyway, my next spot will prob be right glute, then ill go back to delts and master that! also, on my triceps, there is a lump a couple of inches from where i injected. it doesnt hurt really, i can just feel a "knot" its not red a painful though.. just a little oil prob got through.. whats going on everyone?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
god I HATE triceps. I injected in my right one ONCE, NEVER again will I do that. If it wasn't for Dr.D I would have lost my mind. My arm swelled up like 2". Solid red and HUGE swelling. Lots of panicing ensued thinking I got an infection on my like 7th injection. Apparently, I broke a blood vessel and it caused the blood to pool under the skin or something. Long story short, there are sooooo many places to inject that I will never do triceps again.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
which tricep head did u inject into?
I don't flex during injections so I'm not exactly sure, but if I had to guess, the one on the front that comes out when you extend your arm that or the one big one on the back. I don't really see what difference it makes though?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well theres 3.. i did the long one on the inside, its bigger..

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
well theres 3.. i did the long one on the inside, its bigger..
I wasn't flexing and I'm around 13%bf so I can't see the separations without flexing. All I know is, there are a ton of places to inject and that one didn't workout for me. Some HATE quads, I love them. I look forward to injecting in my quads actually. Its the only one where I can really use to hands and not contort myself in the process. Its also completely painless for me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not hit quads? or venrtoglutes? i dont see the reasoning behind going to tris when there are so many better sites imo.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ventroglutes? which part is that? i know there are 4 "chambers", but im not sure exactly where to hit it, ive heard the top right. when u look at spot injections and howtodoinjections for glutes, they both different. thats what confuses me about it

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
anyone know any good injection sites besides sportinjections and howtodoinjections??

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well i guess not, i dunno. i was curious what some other sites look like

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ventroglutes? which part is that? i know there are 4 "chambers", but im not sure exactly where to hit it, ive heard the top right. when u look at spot injections and howtodoinjections for glutes, they both different. thats what confuses me about it
search. there are many sites. ventroglute is near the hip a very dense muscle that can hold a good amount of oil....search it. I posted a thread with a good website with pictures and alot of detailed stuff b4, dont know where it is now tho.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Man, the quads are a free range of areas. I alternate delts and quads every week with test E and it's all groovy :D

jecko