How come BDC T-1 FINAL is so cheap?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

How come BDC T-1 FINAL is so cheap?

Id just like to know, if any of you guys do know, how come this product is available at such a low cost? All the other products of similar contents/uses are about double the cost and then some are even more. Anyone care to explain? Im just curious.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Because Chemo has always believed in delivering the best products for the best prices. You can still make a REASONABLE profit on something without gouging the customer. He sells his great products at reasonable prices. That, my friend, is the beauty of competition. There is always somone out there that wants to serve the customer more than their pocket book!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll second that, chemo is hands-down one of the better businessmen i've had the pleasure of dealing with. I think that's because he's a bro before a businessman, but that's just a theory.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85%

Thats really noble if thats the real reason behind it all. Until I saw the qualityrice ratio of BDC T-1, recently, I wasnt all that interested in taking any PH/PS. Im definately considering this but I just hope the stuff doesnt get banned before I plan on taking it! Thanks for the replies.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%

yup chemo brings cheap prices...far cheaper than power nutrition sells product for at same price....but also remember

t1final is only 4oz rather htan 8....but 2 is still by far cheaper.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Originally posted by u5711
    Thats really noble if thats the real reason behind it all. .
    Trust me bro, that IS the reason behind it. I have delt with Chemo on many different things, and he is one of the most honest and upfront people I have worked with.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I will second that Wardog. Chemo is one great guy and one of the most honest guys I know.
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You bros are making me blush...

The only thing is I prefer the word "affordable and effective" instead of "cheap" when describing the lotions.

Chemo
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u5711, the T1 final is the best bang for the buck. I did a quick calculation of a homebrew vs T1 - $37 vs $45 so you don't lose much even if you don't want to homebrew.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.53%

Originally posted by windwords7
    Because Chemo has always believed in delivering the best products for the best prices. You can still make a REASONABLE profit on something without gouging the customer. He sells his great products at reasonable prices. That, my friend, is the beauty of competition. There is always somone out there that wants to serve the customer more than their pocket book!
    Totally agree with you here WW7, IMO from what i've seen since AM has been around, chemo is all about helping others not about helping his bank account. Sure he makes profit off what he sells but i bet not very much. Look at what he did about LR, a couple weeks or so of ****ty service and he gave there banner/sponsorship the boot and that is not in his best interest finacial wise as they are obviously paying to have the banner up there. He's helped me get up and running no prob with my biz and not really getting anything in return out of me aside from me being able to help out canadian transdermal buyers. Great bro in my book.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Buzzzzuummp!!! Definitely a great guy. Has helped me out in many ways too. Just wish I could pay him back by buying his products, but that's what I get for living in Canada.

Send me those banners bro!
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.1%

I bought 2 bottles 3 weeks back and started it last monday, 2 squirts twice a day. Its so COOL they even throw in DMSO in a little bottle so you can add it to your t-1 final. Anyways this stuff rocks. I tried one+ before and liked it, but I like this way more.

This is day 8 of a 4 week cycle and Im up about 3lbs, not much, but my strength is out of control, and I am getting a stiffy (boner) almost all the time. My girlfriend seems to be pleased though..

I hope to gain 10 lbs total after the cycle, and this seems realistic enough for me. Calories/protien are high, and my training is insane. Im doing GVT, man is it brutal, but it always seems to pack on the mass.

peace
    Last edited by Jedi Master; 06-10-2003 at 04:25 AM.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.21%

Chemo, yes, a real cool cat......always (affordable and effective). As you all may know, Chemo recently stopped selling powder PH's. Well, the last day he was selling them, I had problems getting my order through for some reason. He left the powders up for sale in the member store for a whole other day till my order went through. Now if that ain't a cool mofo, I don't know what is.

Respect, Scorpio
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.8%

Ain't he cool?
  15. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.5%

i agree its a good price, im using it as an anti catabolic while on my T3 cycle.

One question I have though, would it be better doing 2 squirts once a day, or once squirt twice a day. one squirt 2 times a day sounds right, but not sure if theres enough MG of the ph's in each squirt.

anyone?

h19
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.22%

Another thumbs up for Chemo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:34 PM
  2. So how come this isnt all over the media?
    By IronMind in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. why the turanabol is so cheap ?
    By blackeyed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 08:27 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:53 PM