Update from Liquid Research

  1. Update from Liquid Research


    Chemo emailed me today with concerns for his members not being happy with our service. Chemo is a good guy looking out for all of you and I want to assure him and you that we work hard to provide top customer service. It has been brought to my attention that there are some members that are having delay in their orders or troubles with getting through to us. We have been very backed up due to such a rapid growth, but we have been working on hiring new helping hands. Our shipping policy is 24-48 hours after the order is placed with priority mail taking 2-3 days to deliver. If we ship after the 3rd day then those orders get a 20% discount on the next order placed. 4-5 days then we express ship free and give the 20% discount. Backorders get a free bottle of choice and free express shipping when the product comes available. Email us if you have a concern and we will respond within 24 hours with a solution.


  2. Thanks for the feedback bro, communication is always a good thing.

    Peace,
    Wardog

  3. Thanks, appreciate the feedback.
    •   
       


  4. Gentlemen, I urge all MODS to reserve endorsement until we resolve the issues at hand.

    Chemo

  5. Anabolicminds can no longer support Liquid Research. For those that purchase from them you are on your own...

    Chemo

  6. did not know where to ask this question so I thought I would start here. is there a chance that ordering post cycle drugs such as Clomid or Nolvadex would be probable cause for the police to get a search warrent. I ask because the purchase of these drugs is so out in the open and their use is talk about in the open. I have not "ventured into "the dark side") as Rick Colens put it so well and use the clomid after PH's like many other PH users but when I gain enough knowledge and finally feel ready for the new gains that would come from the "dark side" I want to know if I sould be a little more careful than some are with the ordering of clomid or any other post cycle products.

    thanks for the help guys

  7. Originally posted by sticklegs
    did not know where to ask this question so I thought I would start here. is there a chance that ordering post cycle drugs such as Clomid or Nolvadex would be probable cause for the police to get a search warrent.
    not really, no. They are legal as "research products" to be sold OTC. There is no basis for a search warrant on just that. I'll check into it though, I actually work at a law school Any lawyers here (you snakes)?

  8. Someone peep this thread
    click me

    The guy is saying that 1 ML = 60 drops
    I see that here, it seems to be common belief that 1ml = 25 drops

    Is this guy talking out of his ass?

  9. Originally posted by Lgoosey
    Someone peep this thread
    click me

    The guy is saying that 1 ML = 60 drops
    I see that here, it seems to be common belief that 1ml = 25 drops

    Is this guy talking out of his ass?
    Different bottles have different droppers. The ones he uses for T3 is skinnier dropper. I, however, found it to be about 40 drops for a ML of T3. I will double check my measurements. It's really easy to do.

  10. Damn, I hope his post is wrong. It doesn't seem correct that 60 drops would only be an ml because an ml is not all that much liquid. Guess I have to buy a real dropper now.

  11. Different bottles have different droppers. The ones he uses for T3 is skinnier dropper. I, however, found it to be about 40 drops for a ML of T3. I will double check my measurements. It's really easy to do
    That guy is saying that 60 drops = 1 ml of clen as well though. I'm just trying to be certain here.

  12. OK, I just did it and got 55 drops per ML on the T3 only! The other smaller bottles are 25 drops per ml. You have to measure each bottle yourself to be sure. So yes, it is somewhere between 55-60 drops per ML on the T3.

  13. Originally posted by Lgoosey


    That guy is saying that 60 drops = 1 ml of clen as well though. I'm just trying to be certain here.
    Clen is 25 drops per ml on the bottle I have.

  14. I don't understand. Why not just go to a local pharmacy and get a dropper or syringe for 2 bucks with ML measurement on it? Oh well, to each their own!

  15. Crowler, what are you basing your statement about syringes being inaccurate on? Think about it, companies that sale these items, have to have the accurate or they don't stay in business. Also, an insulin syringe would be just as inaccurate as a large syringe.

  16. that is very true. also, if you are using the dropper they are pretty accurate to use, just as long as you know how many drops per ml that the dropper has.. kinda reminds me of the chem labs
    Matthew D

  17. How inaccurate would a vpx oral syring be for measuring my nolva and clomid? It seems to be the easiest option I have at home right now.

  18. ok where is everyone buying their research products now. if no one is buying from liquid research.

  19. Originally posted by CROWLER
    Npursuit I have never used it so I don't know.

    By any chance do you have acess to ANY syringe?
     

    Yeah I have one but I'm not feeling all that excited about putting a needle near my mouth.  I figure I could attach the oral syringe pretty nicely to the bottle.  I just received a free bottle of their 4-test cyp which has an even smaller hopefully more accurate measurement.  I'll probably just test it versus a needle and see how even they are.

  20. Originally posted by good_guye28
    ok where is everyone buying their research products now. if no one is buying from liquid research.
     

    sciensupply & pumpnpose

     

     

  21. Originally posted by CROWLER


    Oh my goodness NO I am NOT saying to put a needle near your mouth or ANYONE do that.

    What I was going to suggest in YOUR case is to use the dropper. Fill it up then drip the liquid into the syringe until you have 1 ml. Empty the syringe. Try it again 3 more times. THen you will know approximately how many drops it takes for 1 ml.

    As for other people when I suggested using an insulin syringe I wouls suggest using this way:

    Fill up the entire 1ml(100mcg) syringe. Then whatever amount you need just squeeze it into a few ounces or water. Then drink the water.

    NO do NOT put the needle near your mouth buddy.
     

    LOL! I didn't plan on it.  The only needles that poke me contain ink. 

    I dont have a dropper.  I'll just shoot over to a drug store and see what I can rig up.

  22. Why don't you get a 1cc syringe without the needle? You won't really have to replace it and they're usually in .1 ml increments on the side. For a 125mcg/ml solution it works well...12.5, 25, 37.5, 50, etc. and the others aren't hard to figure out. I dunno if it's legal in your states to buy syringes/needles...it's legal in AL at least.

  23. any drugstore will sell you a single 1cc syringe

  24. I see your point Crowler with the protein and being fluffed. But to me, with getting a 23 gram serving of protein, even if it was off by as much as 15%, that would mean you could be getting anywhere from, about 19.5 to 26.5 grams of protein per serving. That just doesn't mean much to me. Anything you use can be off slightly. Do you measure out your chicken breast or pork or whatever you eat?

    Those squirters are fine. They are designed for 1ml, that is what they will hold. And if happens to be off by 5%, then I will be taking 21mcgs of Nolv. instead of 20. Just not a big deal to me.

    But I think I may have read your posts wrong. For me MLs will work fine cause for the first week I will be using 2mls and then for the next two weeks 1ml. If you needed to use 30mcgs of nolvadex that could be a problem cause they just go by mls and you would have to try and fill it half way between the 1 and 2. Which still would be damn close but not accurate. But I think that is what you meant, your measurements would be off, not the actual syringe or dropper being off.

  25. Originally posted by csakiges
    I see your point Crowler with the protein and being fluffed. But to me, with getting a 23 gram serving of protein, even if it was off by as much as 15%, that would mean you could be getting anywhere from, about 19.5 to 26.5 grams of protein per serving. That just doesn't mean much to me. Anything you use can be off slightly. Do you measure out your chicken breast or pork or whatever you eat?

    Those squirters are fine. They are designed for 1ml, that is what they will hold. And if happens to be off by 5%, then I will be taking 21mcgs of Nolv. instead of 20. Just not a big deal to me.

    But I think I may have read your posts wrong. For me MLs will work fine cause for the first week I will be using 2mls and then for the next two weeks 1ml. If you needed to use 30mcgs of nolvadex that could be a problem cause they just go by mls and you would have to try and fill it half way between the 1 and 2. Which still would be damn close but not accurate. But I think that is what you meant, your measurements would be off, not the actual syringe or dropper being off.
    Don't sweat the small stuff, I agree. If it's something that is critical that you get the right dose, than I would deem it important, but otherwise as long as I'm getting very close to exactly what I want, works for me. Some don't take that approach though.

  26. Originally posted by jweave23


    Don't sweat the small stuff, I agree. If it's something that is critical that you get the right dose, than I would deem it important, but otherwise as long as I'm getting very close to exactly what I want, works for me. Some don't take that approach though.
    I agree!! Not a big deal at all. But yes, if it has to be exact, take every measure to make it exact. Do we think the 1-test we take is exact? I highly doubt it. But yes, definitely agree with you Jweave.

    By the way, I love Super Troopers. Team Ramrod rules!!!!! Chicken F&*%er!!!

  27. Most of Super Troopers was taped in my home town

    Great Movie!!!

  28. Super Troopers huh? Meow that was a good movie! I hear they (Broken Lizard) meow be coming out with a new one pretty soon too. Meow if it's anywhere close to as funny as Troopers, that's kickass.........meow!

  29. "And that was the second time I got crabs".

    "Smells like sex in here"

  30. I accidently ordered liquid clomid from researchkits.com. They shipped it 3 weeks late and when I got it, it was all clumped up. Plus the bastards didn't even bother sealing it.

    EDog

  31. i always use liquid research or liqua-solutions.. never had a problem with either...

  32. Hey Legalgear, the comments here are about Liquid Research and liqu-solutions. Sorry you got a bum wrap by Researchkits.com. Mainly the reason I go to http://sciensupply.com/ is so I get good service and good products.

  33. Sorry, I thought this was somewhat open. Either way, don't order anything from researchkits.com

    EDog

  34. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    I accidently ordered liquid clomid from researchkits.com. They shipped it 3 weeks late and when I got it, it was all clumped up. Plus the bastards didn't even bother sealing it.

    EDog
    As far as it clumping, that will happen to any of them if they drop out of solution. All you have to do is put it in a teacup of almost boiling water, and it will drop right back into solution.

    As far as the poor service, I can't help you there.

  35. Originally posted by wardog
    As far as it clumping, that will happen to any of them if they drop out of solution. All you have to do is put it in a teacup of almost boiling water, and it will drop right back into solution.

    As far as the poor service, I can't help you there.
    When in doubt...COOK IT   Another thing that could be done is add a touch of ethyl alcohol (everclear, grain, Rum 151, etc) and heat gently.  For those that don't have the luxury of obtaining the liquid products from a competent manufacturer you may also consider using some PEG-400 to help with the solubility.

    Chemo 

  36. Well, I placed and order with liquid research 2 days ago and have sent a few emails, and haven't gotten any response.

    Edit: I just recieved an email that it was shipped 2 days ago. Good job guys!
    Last edited by Balsam; 06-20-2003 at 02:53 PM.

  37. Well, I recieved my package today just as they said. I will continue to use LR until the screw up and then I'll give them a second chance because people screw up. If you're in that big of a hurry, I think you've got some issues. Whats the deal? you wanna hurry up and not be fat? or hurry up and loose your titties? This isn't a spur of the moment game. Plan ahead.

    Jereme

  38. Originally posted by Balsam
    Well, I recieved my package today just as they said. I will continue to use LR until the screw up and then I'll give them a second chance because people screw up. If you're in that big of a hurry, I think you've got some issues. Whats the deal? you wanna hurry up and not be fat? or hurry up and loose your titties? This isn't a spur of the moment game. Plan ahead.

    Jereme
    I think YOU are missing the point.  It goes beyond cycle planning and addresses the root of any business...whether above board or below radar: CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I care about my customers' and members' satisfaction...the same cannot be said of LR in my opinion.  I approached them and the first thing they said is that the situation was a figment of everyone's imagination (even went so far as to call the members free loaders and leaches).  After some mud slinging it was realized there was indeed a mistake on their end but the tendency to disbelieve a problem when it arises speaks volumes about their level of care.

    Regardless of shipment time the ability of a business to remain reactive to customer concerns is what separates the truly great from the fly-by-night.

    If you want to continue business with them that is your choice.  May God help you if a problem arises and you need to resolve the situation...

    Chemo

  39. Originally posted by Chemo

    I think YOU are missing the point.  It goes beyond cycle planning and addresses the root of any business...whether above board or below radar: CUSTOMER SERVICE.  I care about my customers' and members' satisfaction...the same cannot be said of LR in my opinion.  I approached them and the first thing they said is that the situation was a figment of everyone's imagination (even went so far as to call the members free loaders and leaches).  After some mud slinging it was realized there was indeed a mistake on their end but the tendency to disbelieve a problem when it arises speaks volumes about their level of care.

    Regardless of shipment time the ability of a business to remain reactive to customer concerns is what separates the truly great from the fly-by-night.

    If you want to continue business with them that is your choice.  May God help you if a problem arises and you need to resolve the situation...

    Chemo

    Good God man! I didn't mean to get under you skin like that. I don't think that a problem will arise that I'll need God's help with.

  40. I've used LR once and had excellent service but after hearing what Chemo said about board members, calling them "free loaders and leaches" I'm done with them. Even though they gave me good service I'm not going to give them business after those insults.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 06:37 PM
  2. Liquid Research update
    By regino007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
  3. Liquid Research SUX!!!!!!!!
    By pharaohf4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 09:54 PM
  4. rescent liquid research orders
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 12:22 PM
  5. Props to Liquid research ?
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in