My experience with IBE/epistane

bignative22

Awards
Just thought I'd throw this out there with all the hate for IBE. I'll keep it brief, here are my main thoughts:

- Quick delivery, and helpful rep on the phone when I made a mistake ordering. No problems with customs
- All in all about 11lbs gained, still sub 10% BF, not sure exactly though. Not a significant gain or loss in BF
- Major lifts all up about 30 pounds
- No difference in cardio
- Slight increase in acne during a 5 week run
- Some testicular atrophy, started nolva/fen today, will let y'all know about recovery
- Slightly increased hair loss
- Great feeling of well being, slightly more aggressive but not in an angry way, if that makes any sense
- Blood pressure was slightly elevated at first, but normalized shortly (around 115/50 right now after 5 weeks)
- No headaches, no lethargy, no back pumps, no joint pain.

This one is very important to me: ANYTIME I had a question I could PM Dr. D or Lakemount and get a response within 24 hours. There was not a single time where I didn't get an answer to questions within a day from one of them. Both of these guys were very helpful and clear, and it's obvious to me that they are good people. This is exactly the reason why I decided to post this, because I wanted to make sure everyone knew how helpful these guys have been to me.

Overall a great first experience with PH, side effect free more or less. Just hoping that PCT goes smoothly. Am planning nolva @ 40mg for a few days, then 30/20/10, ramping up fen at 4/5/6 caps a day.

Any questions just ask.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
gave ya some rep points for the post, I like IBE, and I believe that LakeMountD and Dr.D know their stuff, im gonna take epistane in 3 weeks, so im glad u had positive things to say about it as well

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words and the review!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
bignative22, are you prone to mpb? I have been researching this product for some time now and the one question I have is about the hair loss. Otherwise, I am glad that you have a such a good experience with this product and with IBE.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
bignative22, are you prone to mpb? I have been researching this product for some time now and the one question I have is about the hair loss. Otherwise, I am glad that you have a such a good experience with this product and with IBE.
Bump on that question...

agpetz

Awards
Anything besides nolva for pct? I'm leaning towards doing an epi/havoc cycle in a few months, thinking about throwing in some cortisol control with torem. What was your diet like?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
All the hate for IBE????

I freaking love that company and the stuff they make!

bignative22

Awards
No I am not. All I have noticed is a little bit of hair on my pillow when I wake up in the morning (not a lot).

My hair is pretty thick so it hasn't been noticeable or anything.

bignative22

Awards
Anything besides nolva for post cycle therapy? I'm leaning towards doing an epi/havoc cycle in a few months, thinking about throwing in some cortisol control with torem. What was your diet like?
an anti-cort would probably be a good idea. there's nowhere around here i can buy one and i have already started pct though so..

might throw in some trib for a little libido boost but i think i'll be fine w/nolva and fen

im also taking creatine

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. Epi is awesome.. I also gained 30-40lbs on compound lifts and ~12lbs LBM over my cycle. Gains slowed around week 5- but no sides at all!

I'm on day 3 of PCT and going well so far (torem/massfx/hyperdrol/retain/IGF2)

Lakemount and mmowry are great guys too! And we can't forget how helpful D is :)

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
No I am not. All I have noticed is a little bit of hair on my pillow when I wake up in the morning (not a lot).

My hair is pretty thick so it hasn't been noticeable or anything.
I remember that most people who report hair loss usually have itching of the scalp associated with the hair loss. I hope i am not driving you crazy with this line of questions, just realize that I am trying to get the most info i can before i decide which compounds I am going to use for my next cycle. thanks again for your help.

p.s. - i have tried IBE's oratropin, x-force and just got neurobalance and I must say that it is nice to have a company that makes products that live up to what is advertised. Good work IBE and continued success.:cheers:

Kaak

Awards
IBE's customer service is really good, and you're right about being able to PM one of them and get a response quickly. There's definitely a lot of hate for them on bodybuilding.com.

bignative22

Awards
IBE's customer service is really good, and you're right about being able to PM one of them and get a response quickly. There's definitely a lot of hate for them on bodybuilding.com.
Man, the only time I can say anything on the internet has made me genuinely angry is when I was reading through a thread entitled "Patrick Arnold and Epistane" or something similar. Some guy posted that he gained 10lbs in like a week from epi, and someone else responded "there you go, epistane works as well as creatine".

Some guy gains ten pounds in a ****ing WEEK and this douchebag is what, suggesting that if he was taking Havoc he would have gained 20?

No hate on RPN, I'm sure Havoc is a great product. In fact, I'm 100% damn sure that it's exactly the same as epistane, so I recommend them both!

bignative22

Awards
Also, I have had no scalp itching to report. I don't mind your questions at all; I am more than happy to answer them.

agpetz

Awards
Man, the only time I can say anything on the internet has made me genuinely angry is when I was reading through a thread entitled "Patrick Arnold and Epistane" or something similar. Some guy posted that he gained 10lbs in like a week from epi, and someone else responded "there you go, epistane works as well as creatine".

Some guy gains ten pounds in a ****ing WEEK and this douchebag is what, suggesting that if he was taking Havoc he would have gained 20?

No hate on RPN, I'm sure Havoc is a great product. In fact, I'm 100% damn sure that it's exactly the same as epistane, so I recommend them both!
As I've been doing research on epi, I read that thread, among others at bb.com, and there are a select few who seem to just flat have it out for a few companies. If someone says that said company's product works, these guys have some reason for it other than that it is a quality product. It sucks because it makes it that much harder to get quality advice/feedback on what works.

Kaak

Awards
Based on my own experience with IBE I think they are a really good company. When I had to stop taking the epistane (I have a back issue and it would seem dry compounds just wreak havoc on it) they were extremely helpful and even gave me a refund. I never asked for it or anything. I can't think of any other company that would do that. I'm so jealous of the people making these logs on epistane. :numbered:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys for the KUDOS its greatly appreciated!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
As I've been doing research on epi, I read that thread, among others at bb.com, and there are a select few who seem to just flat have it out for a few companies. If someone says that said company's product works, these guys have some reason for it other than that it is a quality product. It sucks because it makes it that much harder to get quality advice/feedback on what works.
Yeah - I apologize. There are guys out there with d*cks the size of a pinkie finger. They constantly feel the need to make-up for their lack of manhood.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bump for IBE, great products and def great service.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
My experiences with IBE have also been outstanding.

2 examples of great customer service:

-Ordered someting that was out of stock, got a free product for the delay in shipping.
-Ordered 2 bottles of another product that were broken during transport, they sent me 2 new ones with priority shipping free of charge.

I'm a customer for life.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr athlete

Awards
blood work?

bignative22, congrats on the cycle sounds like it was a success.
Did you get any blood work done? liver values? I think this is the big concern on the ph's, just curious.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My experiences with IBE have also been outstanding.

2 examples of great customer service:

-Ordered someting that was out of stock, got a free product for the delay in shipping.
-Ordered 2 bottles of another product that were broken during transport, they sent me 2 new ones with priority shipping free of charge.

I'm a customer for life.
AWESOME! :thumbsup: to IBE!

Last edited by a moderator:

tattoopierced1

cant wait for my epi to get in...i dont know if it has shipped yet, but i'm mostly interested in it for its anti-gyno purpose.... my goal, no more lump by summer...

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
An associate at work ordered some epistane, but said he was having second thoughts about using it because of "all the bad stories" about IBE (huh?).

I set him straight quickly. I told him that I have ordered hundreds of dollars of merchandise from IBE, and everything arrived quickly, and worked EXACTLY as expected. He knew I've always told him the truth.

When it comes to this stuff many supplement companies spend a lot of time running shills up and down these boards to talk trash about the competition, instead of delivering solid customer service and solid products.

BTW my associate ran a 30 day cycle of epistane gained 12 pounds (has 10 pounds of it 3 weeks later). He cut up big time and got vascular. He said it made him feel "euphoric" and I could tell just talking to him. He and I were so impressed we went into together and ordered 4 bottles to save on shipping.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
IBE this is how you run a company:head: :head: :head: :woohoo:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once again folks your support is greatly appreciated!