superdrol, epistane log

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I am about to start a prohormone cycle so I figured I would keep a log. Im probably gonna start on monday so ill just outline what i am going to be taking and stuff. Im trying to gain muscle while maintaining low bodyfat. I had my bodyfat checked by 3 personal trainers about two weeks ago and the average of the 3 was 3.1%. I figure im really probably around 5% though. I would really like to gain about 10-15lbs. I would like to be low to mid 200lbs at the end of my post cycle. I have been on a plateau lately and it is hard for me to stay above 200lbs. I actually had been up to 204 about 3 weeks ago, but then I got the flu and dropped to 192 and now im back up to 195. I also just finished 3 weeks of igf, I injected 40mcgs daily alternating between my chest, calves and biceps. Ive had a strained left pec so im hoping that doesnt give me any trouble. It has been feeling a lot better, so i hope it stays that way. Also my wrists have been hurting a lil bit, not sure what the deal with that is.

week 1,2:
M-drol 20mgs
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 3:
M-drol 30mgs
Endothil-CR
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 4,5,6:
Epistane 40mgs
Endothil-CR
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 7:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 100mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 8:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 80mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 9:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 60mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

Also taking throughout:
Multi Pro 32x
Taurine 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Excell during workouts with gatorade
Poseidon pre-workout

My workout routine is:
Day 1: Chest, Biceps
Day 2: Legs, Calves
Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Off

Im going to be trying to eat at least 4000 calories a day, and at least 300 grams of protein a day.

My measurements are as follows...

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195
Chest: 47 1/2"
Bicep L: 16 1/2"
Bicep R: 17"
Forearm L: 13"
Forearm R: 13 1/4"
Waist: 30 1/2"
Quad 5" above knee L: 21 1/2"
Quad 10" above knee L: 24 1/2"
Quad 5" above knee R: 21 1/2"
Quad 10" above knee R: 24 1/2"
Calf L: 16 1/2"
Calf R: 16 1/2"

Here are some before pics, these were on an off day and with no pump at all.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I am about to start a prohormone cycle so I figured I would keep a log. Im probably gonna start on monday so ill just outline what i am going to be taking and stuff. Im trying to gain muscle while maintaining low bodyfat. I had my bodyfat checked by 3 personal trainers about two weeks ago and the average of the 3 was 3.1%. I figure im really probably around 5% though. I would really like to gain about 10-15lbs. I would like to be low to mid 200lbs at the end of my post cycle. I have been on a plateau lately and it is hard for me to stay above 200lbs. I actually had been up to 204 about 3 weeks ago, but then I got the flu and dropped to 192 and now im back up to 195. I also just finished 3 weeks of igf, I injected 40mcgs daily alternating between my chest, calves and biceps. Ive had a strained left pec so im hoping that doesnt give me any trouble. It has been feeling a lot better, so i hope it stays that way. Also my wrists have been hurting a lil bit, not sure what the deal with that is.

week 1,2:
M-drol 20mgs
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 3:
M-drol 30mgs
Endothil-CR
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 4,5,6:
Epistane 40mgs
Endothil-CR
Hawthorn Berry 1.1g
Perfect Cycle

week 7:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 100mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 8:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 80mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 9:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 60mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

Also taking throughout:
Multi Pro 32x
Taurine 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Excell during workouts with gatorade
Poseidon pre-workout

My workout routine is:
Day 1: Chest, Biceps
Day 2: Legs, Calves
Day 3: Shoulders, Triceps
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Off

Im going to be trying to eat at least 4000 calories a day, and at least 300 grams of protein a day.

My measurements are as follows...

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195
Chest: 47 1/2"
Bicep L: 16 1/2"
Bicep R: 17"
Forearm L: 13"
Forearm R: 13 1/4"
Waist: 30 1/2"
Quad 5" above knee L: 21 1/2"
Quad 10" above knee L: 24 1/2"
Quad 5" above knee R: 21 1/2"
Quad 10" above knee R: 24 1/2"
Calf L: 16 1/2"
Calf R: 16 1/2"

Here are some before pics, these were on an off day and with no pump at all.

Looking great in your pics hurdlemaker! I'll be keeping up with your log. Looks like an interesting cycle that will produce great gains on an already impressive physic. Good luck :thumbsup:

Workin

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i take it this isnt your first cycle?

for the record, it is more or less impossible to drop under 4% bodyfat. under that, and you are metabolizing the fat in your brain and spinal cord...and you die. ***** slap your trainer a few times.

looking good in the pics, ill be keeping up with your log, mostly for epistane purposes

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
lets give our best bf % guess based on the pics-
decent size with good definition

I say 8%

I would have said 7% but the lighting is dim and that increases shadowing which in turn enhances the definition look on film. Still you look great-good luck on the cycle

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: to Perfect Cycle!

just a q, i have seen people do epi/havoc and THEN bridge into SD, any reason you are doing the SD then ending with epi/havoc?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: to Perfect Cycle!

just a q, i have seen people do epi/havoc and THEN bridge into superdrol, any reason you are doing the SD then ending with epi/havoc?
Well I wanted to take superdrol first because I have gotten delayed gyno from superdrol before, and I wanted the epistane to prevent that and help me keep my gains some more. I am also interested about the endothil. A lot of people on the forum have knocked it and said it doesnt work. But I have a friend that had very good results from it. He has a hard time putting on weight. He has used superdrol before and made good gains, but usually always loses a lot of them. When he used the Endothil he went from 168 to 177 and hasnt lost any of it. So I figured why not try it out.

Also for everyone talking about the bf%. I also realize that its not possible to get below a certain %. And trying to guess someones bodyfat from looking at a few pictures of them isnt very accurate. Its funny that some people try and act educated and at the same time are making guesses based on someones pictures. Sorry, not trying to be rude. I also do not have a personal trainer, I am taking a personal training class and 2 of my classmates did a bodyfat analysis of me using calipers and checking 3 different sections of my body. They were actually laughing because they couldnt pinch the skin on my chest or quads, and barely on my stomach. So the instructor actually came over and did it as well. No big deal though. Im not that worried about it. I mean I actually look pretty soft in those pics compaired to how I normally look. To tell you the truth I had just smoked and the 5 days prior to this I was intaking about 5500-6000 calories a day to try and get my appetite up so that 4000 wouldnt be hard during my cycle.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan!
i'll be following! :thumbsup:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I also decided to add super cissus and 1g of flax seed oil to the mix, I dont want my joints giving me any trouble...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Nice physique bro! Good luck w/ your cycle and keep us updated w/ pics.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Well I went and watched 300 last night, wow man, bad ass movie. I havent been doing any abs for the last few months and that movie inspired me, lol. I also havent done cardio for about the last 4 years, but im still not gonna start doing that, lol, but I think abs are gonna have to start happening in a big way, anyone who hasnt gone and seen that movie yet, u need to, really excited to get started with the cycle tomorrow, im gonna go lift chest today a lil later so ill post my lifts this afternoon...

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Well I went and watched 300 last night, wow man, bad ass movie. I havent been doing any abs for the last few months and that movie inspired me, lol. I also havent done cardio for about the last 4 years, but im still not gonna start doing that, lol, but I think abs are gonna have to start happening in a big way, anyone who hasnt gone and seen that movie yet, u need to, really excited to get started with the cycle tomorrow, im gonna go lift chest today a lil later so ill post my lifts this afternoon...
lol there wasnt one dude in that movie that didnt have a killer 6 pack

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym, decent workout, I was a lil tired though, didnt sleep all too well last night.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 225x12, 275x6(saved a lil), 315x4
Incline DB Press: 100x10, 105x7, 105x7
Flat DB Press: 90x8, 90x8
Incline Cable Flys: 60x12, 60x12, 70x12
Cable Crossovers: 80x12, 100x12, 120x10

Biceps:
Standing EZ Bar Curls: 105x12, 115x10, 135x4, 135x4
Concentration Curls: 30x12, 35x10, 40x10
Narcasist Curls: 6x12, 7x8 (weird machine, the one I usually use had a wait)

The next chest and bis day will be on day 5 of the cycle, which is usually when the superdrol kicks in, so im excited, im gonna do abs at home in a lil bit...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I just saw it as well. It does get you pumped up.

I give the actors credit....especially the guy that lost an eye. I don't know his name but he has been in many movies and is usually fairly skinny and out of shape looking. He definitely "buffed up" for this role...and did a great job IMO :)

The story and effects got a bit, well, "cheesy" at times, but all in all, very entertaining if taken with a grain of salt ;)

Ok...when did I become a movie critic? lol!

Workin

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Calories:3700
Fat:94
Carbs:360
Protein:314

I missed a whole meal today, I was busy and lost track of time, which sux.

Workout:
My workout partners were not here and my back was giving me trouble so I did a very light legs day.
Leg Extensions: 140x12, 155x12, 170x12, 185x12, 200x10 (different machine than usual)
Leg Press: 540x12, 720x10, 900x8, 540x12
Seated Calf Raises (legs extended): 210x15, 310x12, 405x12, 210x15
Standing Calf Raises: 200x12, 200x12, 200x12
Seated Calf Raises: 135x12, 135x12

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
week 7:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 100mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 8:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 80mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos

week 9:
IGF 40mcgs
Toremifine 60mgs
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull
Cissus
Chaos
as stated above..............

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
oops i saw the IGF and assumed it was still part of the cycle... sorry about that

the log looks good... best of luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log and really good #s.

BTW what is it like to have abs:think:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log and really good #s.

BTW what is it like to have abs:think:
Believe it or not, my gf likes it, lol, i wanna get them a lot better though, i havent been working them in the last few months, so i wanna start doing them on days 1 and 3, and then do calves on days 2 and 4.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Calories: 4140
Fat: 105
Carbs: 462
Protein: 367

Did shoulders for the first time in a long time today, and i try and not do too much for triceps, they tend to grow really fast.

Workout:
DB Shoulder Press: 80x12, 85x10, 90x8
Lat Raises: 25x12, 25x12, 25x12
Front Raises: 30x12, 35x12, 40x10
Cable Overhead Tricep Extensions on the incline bench: 160x12, 180x12, 200x12
DB Skull Crushers: 90x12, 100x12, 110x10

kingofthechiba

Awards
looks good hurdle. i might run the opposite stack doing epistane first then superdrol. i wanna see what kinda results i get off that before going into the drol.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Calories:3767
Fat:103
Carbs:381
Protein:363

Workout:
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 150x12, 175x12, 200x10, 225x6
Incline Rows: 225x12, 225x12, 225x11
Cable Rows: 180x12, 210x10, 240x8
Close Grip Pulldowns: 225x12, 275x7
DB Shrugs: 105x12, 115x12, 125x12
Hyperextensions: no weight x 12

Then abs...

Oh and labido feels sky high right now, I did just finish a bottle of paravol last week though, btw paravol is tight...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far, I was wondering where you went i remember you posted pics before. How long have you been training? age?

Always see good reviews on paravol, Powerfull is doing well for me but i will definately be trying paravol in the future...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far, I was wondering where you went i remember you posted pics before. How long have you been training? age?

Always see good reviews on paravol, Powerfull is doing well for me but i will definately be trying paravol in the future...
When I started my last cycle I got the flu at the beginning of it really bad and had to basically start over... Im 22 and ive been training hard for about the last 4 years with my roomate, we both lifted in highschool but when we came to college we really got into it. Im addicted, the gym relaxes me so much, Id have to say that over the last 4 years I average 5 days a week in the gym, i dont do cardio though, so thats just lifting weights.

Yeah im gonna take powerfull with toremifine during post cycle, so im sure that will bring libido back fast, i think paravol on top of that would be toooo much, lol, plus having a hot gf helps

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
having a hot gf ONLY helps if she likes "IT" (getting some)

:icon_lol:

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
hurdle, I'm at the end of week one for superdrol and the past 2 or 3 nights I've gotten maybe 6-7 hours of sleep w/ night sweats. Have you had any of the same problems?

DD

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
hurdle, I'm at the end of week one for superdrol and the past 2 or 3 nights I've gotten maybe 6-7 hours of sleep w/ night sweats. Have you had any of the same problems?

DD
Well last night I went to sleep around 2, and I was a lil sweaty right before I went to bed, lol, but I slept fine until about 9 when my gf had to get up to go to work, then I ate, turned up the air from 71 to 74 then went back to sleep till around 130 when I woke up and was sweating a lil, but I was under a blanket too, and the puppy was sleeping up against my side. But other than that no night sweats. When are you taking your doses man, I usually try and not take superdrol too late. When I took PheraPlex I was restless, I couldnt ever get to sleep and I would get a lot of headaches. Ive never had that from superdrol before though. The only negative side effects I have ever had from superdrol are lethargy, back pumps, acne and delayed gyno. But at the same time at the end of this cycle I might be able to flat bench 405, yeah, that would be tight...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
its an off day, im tired, im sore, but i really still wanna go lift, lol

NAS

NAS

Awards
dude your fricken ripped! im the same height as you and 3 yrs older, I outweigh you but dang I dont even come close to that kind of development. nice job

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
dude your fricken ripped! im the same height as you and 3 yrs older, I outweigh you but dang I dont even come close to that kind of development. nice job
He is ripped! Looking great and proud to show it as he should be! ;) A nice job indeed :clap2:

Workin

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Calories:4492
Fat:145
Carbs:403
Protein:383

Today was an off day, tomorrow should be fun since the superdrol will hopefully have my strength up, only problem is I have to wake up at 6, so im not gonna be very rested for chest and bis...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Calories:4492
Fat:145
Carbs:403
Protein:383

Today was an off day, tomorrow should be fun since the superdrol will hopefully have my strength up, only problem is I have to wake up at 6, so im not gonna be very rested for chest and bis...
I would have to agree.... looking good bro. I've been trying to find a good stack to go along with SD. I have a bottle and 1/2 left. I was thinking about doing the SD/EPI. Can't wait to see your results.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Calories:3559
Fat:61
Carbs:337
Protein:393

Workout:
Flat Bench:225x12, 275x7, 295x5, 315x2
Incline DB Press: 90x8, 95x6
Incline Machine Press:180x12, 180x12, 180x12
Cybex Cable Flys: 6x12, 7x10, 8x6, 5x8 (dropdown)
Cable CrossOvers: 100x12, 120x10, 140x6, 80x10 (dropdown)
Preacher Curl Machine: 90x12, 100x10, 110x7
Single Arm Concentration Curls:30x12, 35x10, 40x8
Narcasist Curls: 60x12, 70x8

So todays workout basically sucked, im not sure whats going on. Maybe not getting any sleep raped me. Also my triceps were still sore from day2. Also im still working out by myself, which totally sux, but my roomates should be back tomorrow. I hope the mdrol kicks in soon, im gonna wait and check my weight at the end of the week. I was really expecting a lot of power today, needless to say I was pretty pissed when not only did I not lift more than usual, but I didnt lift as much as usual...Also diet was a lil lacking today I had to be up at 6, had a protein shake then, got home at 11, passed out till 2, then ate a sub at 230, so I basically missed a whole meal. Oh well im staying optimistic...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Workout:

So todays workout basically sucked, im not sure whats going on. Maybe not getting any sleep raped me. Also my triceps were still sore from day2. Also im still working out by myself, which totally sux, but my roomates should be back tomorrow. I hope the mdrol kicks in soon, im gonna wait and check my weight at the end of the week. I was really expecting a lot of power today, needless to say I was pretty pissed when not only did I not lift more than usual, but I didnt lift as much as usual...Also diet was a lil lacking today I had to be up at 6, had a protein shake then, got home at 11, passed out till 2, then ate a sub at 230, so I basically missed a whole meal. Oh well im staying optimistic...

Hang in there... it will kick in..

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Workout:

Stay the course...perseverance always prevails :thumbsup:

Workin

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hurdlemaker dont worry we all have off days.Heck I dumped on 4@315 on bench yet still finished 335x5 at the end of my run.Youre doing great and let me just say Im still very enviuos of you cut up guys!:D

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement guys, dont worry im not stearing from my path, im sick and tired of being stuck at this damn plateau, and im gonna break through it. Happy Saint Patricks Day btw, milk thistle and NAC for everyone, lol. Today is legs, but for the last 2 days my right glute and right hamstring have been cramping, so we shall see how this goes...

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement guys, dont worry im not stearing from my path, im sick and tired of being stuck at this damn plateau, and im gonna break through it. Happy Saint Patricks Day btw, milk thistle and NAC for everyone, lol. Today is legs, but for the last 2 days my right glute and right hamstring have been cramping, so we shall see how this goes...
When and how much do you take Poseidon? It's EXCELLENT at preventing muscle cramps. Be sure your getting at least 1 serving before and 1-2 servings during your workouts. Following that protocol should help quite a bit with your cramps. :thumbsup:

Great attitude BTW. I predict you'll be breaking through your plateau in no time! Keep us updated :)

Workin

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
When and how much do you take Poseidon? It's EXCELLENT at preventing muscle cramps. Be sure your getting at least 1 serving before and 1-2 servings during your workouts. Following that protocol should help quite a bit with your cramps. :thumbsup:

Great attitude BTW. I predict you'll be breaking through your plateau in no time! Keep us updated :)

Workin
I usually take 1 to 2 scoops before the gym. It gives me a great natural energy. I also take 200mg of caffeine before the gym and a gatorade.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Calories:4395
Fat:182
Carbs:295
Protein:389

Workout:
Smith Machine Squats:225x12, 275x12, 315x12, 365x10
Leg Press:360x12, 540x10 (stopped because this machine sucked, it wasnt comfortable at all)
Hack Squats:180x12, 230x12, 270x10
Leg Extensions:100x12, 120x12, 140x12, 170x12
Leg Curls:90x12, 100x12, 110x12, 120x12
A bunch of calves

I worked out at a different gym today, so some of the machines were different than what im used to. I did feel very strong and focused today. The smith machine squats were done with my knees almost touching and going below 90 degrees. I have been doing them close like this because I want my legs to grow, but I dont want my ghetto ass to get any bigger, lol. It makes it hard to fit into any nice pants when it gets too big. Also the leg extensions were supersetted with the leg curls. Everyone be safe tonight...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Calories:4395
Fat:182
Carbs:295
Protein:389

Workout:
Smith Machine Squats:225x12, 275x12, 315x12, 365x10
Leg Press:360x12, 540x10 (stopped because this machine sucked, it wasnt comfortable at all)
Hack Squats:180x12, 230x12, 270x10
Leg Extensions:100x12, 120x12, 140x12, 170x12
Leg Curls:90x12, 100x12, 110x12, 120x12
A bunch of calves

I worked out at a different gym today, so some of the machines were different than what im used to. I did feel very strong and focused today. The smith machine squats were done with my knees almost touching and going below 90 degrees. I have been doing them close like this because I want my legs to grow, but I dont want my ghetto ass to get any bigger, lol. It makes it hard to fit into any nice pants when it gets too big. Also the leg extensions were supersetted with the leg curls. Everyone be safe tonight...

I feel that. I remember awhile back I had ~27" quads with a 28" waist. Finding pants that I liked and fit was literally impossible. I like Front Squats for that purpose as well.

c32amg

c32amg

Awards
Dont worry hurldemaker. Snarl and I will make sure you get a good "workout" in tomm.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry hurldemaker. Snarl and I will make sure you get a good "workout" in tomm.
Im glad ur finally back from spring break, trying to go heavy by yourself sux, and its so much harder to push yourself. I think that a good workout partner is better than any supplement out there.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Calories:3946
Fat:128
Carbs:283
Protein:422

Workout:
DB Shoulder Press:80x12, 85x10, 90x8
Incline Close Grip:185x12, 205x7, 225x5
DB Skullcrushers:90x12, 100x12, 105x8
Lat Raises:25x12, 25x12, 30x8

The gym closed early tonight and I was really rushed. I didnt get to do as much as I wanted. My strength wasnt improved much either, but I had just gotten home from a 2 hour car ride. Im gonna check my weight tomorrow. Even if the mdrol isnt doing anything, I must have gained a few lbs by now just by eating this much. Im really hoping for a good back workout tomorrow. I think one reason my strength may have not gone up much is because I had been taking chaos for about 2 months and im not taking while im on cycle. So that may have something to do with it, chaos is a great product imo. I just didnt want too insane of pumps, and I wanted to get back on the chaos during my post cycle to keep my strength up then. I also think that my muscle endurance might be down a lil now too. I really hope the scale gives me some good news tomorrow...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Also (dont curse me for this) Im having trouble getting my hands on a bottle of epistane, someone shoot me a pm if you know where I can get some, it seems like everyone is backordered or sold out. I know I should have got it before now, but I was a lil short on funds and had to start my cycle for scheduling reasons.