Patrick Arnold and Epistane

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_man

Awards
Hi, i was browsing through the forum at steroid.com and i read a post about Partick arnold buying a bottle of epistane to test it. He suppsosedly asked IBE for a refund afer he saw the test results. they guy that posted this says that PA posted about it atg BB.com but i cant find that post at BB.com.
has any of you guys heard about it?
This is the link

Last edited by a moderator:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So the purpose of this is?

e_man

Awards
I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard about this and if there is any truth to this.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was one of the first to use Epistane and added 12lbs,lost fat and it got rid of my gyno.So despite the insinuations Epi is what its claimed to be and is very effective.

e_man

Awards
Well, im not disputing the fact that Epi is very effective. i got a botlle mysef and i'm just waiting for the toremifene so i can start. but, i just brought up the question cause i ran into that post while doing resarch before using it. i dont want you to get the wrong message i'm not insunuating anything or trying to challenge you in any way dude.you are an IBE rep you could prob tell me, if its ok with you.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No Im not taking any offense its just such a pity that things get like this in this industry.If people have personal issues with each other I just think its best if they take it to PMs but when they dont it sure makes everyone look afool thats all.I actualy was watching that thread and all it was was a mud slinging contest and I hope we all can learn from it and start acting like adults thats all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I found a quote by PA that may explain his belligerence towards the product in question;

"Epistane burned my village and killed my people. I will not rest until justice is done and the very name of Epistane is nothing more than a dark stain in the minds of mankind and of history itself!!!"

it was in the archives :ntome:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: Reps for that!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm definitely interested in what PA found. he is one of the few who can actually test a label claim...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to hear what PA has to say about epistane. He is a well respected guy and if he did test this and had a valid concern, I would want to hear it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well respected? Well known and knowledgable perhaps. :)

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I would be interested in hearing what he said too but it doesnt really mean much. Epistane is doing exactly what IBE said it should do. It is obviously living up to the anti-estrogen claims and also quite obviously living up to the anabolism claims and along with it...low low sides :D

If people were taking epistane and seeing zero results then what PA said might mean something, but that is not the case.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
it could be something else...such as he found something corrosive in his sample, or it was overdosed, or pretty much anything...that's why I am curious...

But yes, IBE is a gret company, so I do hope this is bogus...And everything I've heard about epi has been great. It just interesting to hear an opposing oppinion.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it could be something else...such as he found something corrosive in his sample, or it was overdosed, or pretty much anything...that's why I am curious...
ditto....or he found some by-product or metabolite that wasnt expected.

and i do think PA is well respected....not well liked or well spoken of, but well respected :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand he bought a bottle, tested it emailed IBE the results. For whatever reason it then became a public argument over at another forum.

At no point did he say that what he found was negative or positive, he even stated that himself. All we know is that he tested the compound and shared the results with IBE's owner.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I haven't read the thread, but it's the "Havoc vs. Epistane" thread on bb.com. Google is your friend.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick is a friend of mine and cannot post on here because he was banned on here for debating. If I can get him back on this forum..bobo, a mod or whoever, Id be glad to get him on here. I beleive he is one of the best in what he does. Chemical structures and so forth

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Im not taking any offense its just such a pity that things get like this in this industry.If people have personal issues with each other I just think its best if they take it to PMs but when they dont it sure makes everyone look afool thats all.I actualy was watching that thread and all it was was a mud slinging contest and I hope we all can learn from it and start acting like adults thats all.
These things really won't change soon. Myself and a few others were beta testers of SD back in the day. We (I) even had blood work. Yet we (I) was still a minion who was hyping for DS.

"Oh everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people
Well I got the pistol so I'll keep the pesos.
Yeah and that seems fair." ~ Banditos, The Refreshments

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Patrick is a friend of mine and cannot post on here because he was banned on here for debating. If I can get him back on this forum..bobo, a mod or whoever, Id be glad to get him on here. I beleive he is one of the best in what he does. Chemical structures and so forth
Amen. The guy is solid and he doesn't suffer fools. He's been banished to bb.com, which may be worse that Oxford minimum security. ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick is a friend of mine and cannot post on here because he was banned on here for debating.
That may not be an accurate statement but I don't foresee it changing any time soon. We welcome debate when done intelligently, respectfully and politely. His antics cross that line.
I beleive he is one of the best in what he does. Chemical structures and so forth
That is not debatable really. He is as knowledgeable as they come.

Feel free to enjoy his contributions elsewhere.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That may not be an accurate statement but I don't foresee it changing any time soon. We welcome debate when done intelligently, respectfully and politely. His antics cross that line. That is not debatable really. He is as knowledgeable as they come.

Feel free to enjoy his contributions elsewhere.
i personally think it's a shame. i dont like PA one damn bit but i am generally glad to have him weighing in on a subject.

he has more working knowledge of androgens than all of us combined. it's a shame the board cant look past these personality clash trifles to the benefit of our shared knowledge.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel free to take it up with Bobo.

But I will add, on my own personal behalf, that it is also a shame that a grown man, who has such working knowledge, can't curtail the character shortcomings that encourage trifle personality conflicts.

All the knowledge in the world is worthless when no one can tolerate you long enough to listen to what you have to say.

Expertise in ones forte does not preclude one from personal etiquette.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, i have a feeling that might not work out for me!

All the knowledge in the world is worthless when no one can tolerate you long enough to listen to what you have to say.
so when you read older threads that include his analyses, you will stop before he finishes explaining something, just because of his ascerbic style and condescension?

i'll listen to a thousand insults if among them i can find a truth unavailable elsewhere.

still, PA demands a LOT from a given audience in terms of patience and even temper...but those who see his petulance for just that are rewarded with what they hopefully sought in the first place - knowledge.

i would say it's a shame if a grown man can't look past style and see substance.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually he was banned for calling me a liar in which he then apologized and admitted what he said about MR was wrong. I proceeded to call him a d!ckhead in which I shouldn't have done (and I apologize wherever you are PA) but like him, emotions get the best. If he wants to come back, that's fine as long he respects the rules here. Its been a long time and I simply don't care enough about it anymore.

And same_old, its called respect for the rules that we set forth. If you don't agree with them, fine but they are not up for debate and will not change with your viewpoint.

If we ban him, half the board likes the fact that the rules apply for everyone...if we let him slide, half the board sees it as preferential treatment. Either way we run the board the way we see fit and its not up for debate and we're sure to piss off someone every single day.

You've called me names and insinuated that my opinion's are bought, sponsors are protected and that I am probably a conceited overbearing ******* (correction..."conceited, judgmental prick,"). The first two are incorrect, the latter probably are true but in any case you have done it and you are still here.

Take it for what its worth...dooood.

Patrick Arnold

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And same_old, its called respect for the rules that we set forth. If you don't agree with them, fine but they are not up for debate and will not change with your viewpoint.
i was just arguing for fun. i dont personally care if you change the rules, or if PA comes back.

You've called me names and insinuated that my opinion's are bought, sponsors are protected and that I am probably a conceited overbearing *******. The first two are incorrect, the latter probably are true but in any case you have done it and you are still here.
i said hypocritical and judgmental, not overbearing!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just arguing for fun. i dont personally care if you change the rules, or if PA comes back.

i said hypocritical and judgmental, not overbearing!
Yeah I made that correction. Either way, its probably correct.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
These things really won't change soon. Myself and a few others were beta testers of superdrol back in the day. We (I) even had blood work.
Don't forget about me.:wave:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to take a lot of time to get that chant out of my head.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PA is a cool ass guy, sometimes emotional, and waaaay smart. All in all I have to go with rel world experience with this one. So far its been doing me well and making my chest look more massive while cutting the fat. Overall time will tell, and all should be well.

e_man

Awards
Apparently he was wrong then. i find many good reviews about this product. if you knock somethingh it is only fair that you say why....
i didnt know he had such a bad temper

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
For a completely left-field view, I personally would like someone so knowledgable on the boards with all the new designers to educate us a little bit more, temper or not... but on the other hand, it could bring some negative attention to the board from the govornment (and you KNOW they are watching him like a hawk) read up on all the knowledge about the new designers here and really screw it up for the rest of us by banning it all... just a thought...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That may not be an accurate statement but I don't foresee it changing any time soon.
If he wants to come back, that's fine as long he respects the rules here. Its been a long time and I simply don't care enough about it anymore.

Patrick Arnold
I must have forgotten...I have "Bad Cop" duty this week ;)

He is without a doubt "the man". I welcome his positive contribution if he cares to share it :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand he bought a bottle, tested it emailed IBE the results. For whatever reason it then became a public argument over at another forum.

At no point did he say that what he found was negative or positive, he even stated that himself. All we know is that he tested the compound and shared the results with IBE's owner.
I read the thread myself and know exactly what was said. Basically, he jumped into a thread asking IBE for a refund for a bottle of Epistane which he purchased. He claimed to have tested it, and decided that he no longer wanted it and wished for a refund. In a follow up post, he said that he would be using Havoc for his cycle instead.

This ruffled some feathers over there because people took his asking for a refund as a sign that PA found something he didn't like with the product. Whether this is the case or not...who knows.

PA never said whether the results of his test were good/bad...and he also stated that he would not make his results public. His claim was that he could not reach IBE via email, so he figured that he'd get a response from them on the forum. This was his reasoning for the post.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait...so PA is now back as a registered user on AM

durrrrrrr?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
this thread is getting interesting...lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I read the thread myself and know exactly what was said. Basically, he jumped into a thread asking IBE for a refund for a bottle of Epistane which he purchased. He claimed to have tested it, and decided that he no longer wanted it and wished for a refund. In a follow up post, he said that he would be using Havoc for his cycle instead. ...
No, that's not what happened. What he did was ask for a refund because he claimed he had taken it for days and it didn't do anything for him. What I knew is that he had already emailed IBE the day before with a claim of bad test results and received the refund he asked for no questions asked. Of course, I publicly told everybody the real reason he "claimed" to want a refund because I knew I could back up my results and he couldn't back up his. I didn't have to say anything about why he wanted a refund, but I knew he was lying and tried to nail him on it by asking repeatedly for him to post the results. He has IBE's full consent to post what he said he tested! He never did though. That was that.

I tell you what fellas, you don't see IBE bashing and lying about other companies just to get ahead, especially right after they got out of the federal pen for undercover juice sales! If that's what you guys respect these days, I'm ashamed to call half of you my friends. I dare say IBE would be happy if you kept your business to yourself in that case and I definitely side with IBE and know what kind of people they are. I know what kind of person PA is too and it's sad to say but he's not my hero anymore to say the least!

Bottom line, I have results. What else can I say without another result to dispute? I test every lot of raw materials that goes into an IBE product. Put up some results or shut the F up and that's the way it is and it always will be. I still hear crickets chirping though....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So D, you gonna share some of the Epi? ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, that's not what happened. What he did was ask for a refund because he claimed he had taken it for days and it didn't do anything for him. What I knew is that he had already emailed IBE the day before with a claim of bad test results and received the refund he asked for no questions asked. Of course, I publicly told everybody the real reason he "claimed" to want a refund because I knew I could back up my results and he couldn't back up his. I didn't have to say anything about why he wanted a refund, but I knew he was lying and tried to nail him on it by asking repeatedly for him to post the results. He has IBE's full consent to post what he said he tested! He never did though. That was that.

I tell you what fellas, you don't see IBE bashing and lying about other companies just to get ahead, especially right after they got out of the federal pen for undercover juice sales! If that's what you guys respect these days, I'm ashamed to call half of you my friends. I dare say IBE would be happy if you kept your business to yourself in that case and I definitely side with IBE and know what kind of people they are. I know what kind of person PA is too and it's sad to say but he's not my hero anymore to say the least!

Bottom line, I have results. What else can I say without another result to dispute? I test every lot of raw materials that goes into an IBE product. Put up some results or shut the F up and that's the way it is and it always will be. I still hear crickets chirping though....
here, here. i agree and it all looks to me to be a public mudslinging atempt and a way to say my shii is better then your shii but you cant smell it..... does that make sense to anyone else then a guy named poopypants:think:

either way with all the knowledge he posseses youd think he could figure how to sign up for anger managment classes.

props to the D for continually bringing in solid supps AND BACKING IT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.