steroid wannabe's and knock offs

insane lifter

Awards
I recently recieved some information in the mail about a company called sdi labs, advertising huge gains withlegal steroids. The products were all similar in name to real gear, but have letters changed so that they are not spelled the same. I did a search on google and found that there are a large number of these products out there. They use the same method of advertising as the product above. Same name just different spelling. I was wondering if anyone has tried these different products and what the results were. It looks like they are use the names of real gear to promote the product. I guess if it was that great, we all would be using it. Another thing I noticed was the price was huge. I guess an oringinal name was to hard. It was easier to use one already there. It's a good thing that there are great companys like AX that make good products that work and are affordable for everyone.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Sdi is a rip off. BIGTIME. They are nothing but trash and scam people out of millions every day.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
SDI is crap, if you have done a search in the site you could find the answerd, this question has been answerd several times in the past

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll bet they make all kinds of money fooling people tho......

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
It seems like there are a few dozen fake companies for 1 legit company. You'd probably get more results on google by typing in a B.S name like 'dekka' or 'dinobol' rather than the actual names.

need2grow

Awards
A little off topic but i had to ask, is bd kool or is it on the X list?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
SDI is a scam. They are the equivalent to those home based businesses that promise you'll become an overnight millionaire LOL.