Whats ur Favorite Acne Product for AAS Use?
- 03-15-2007, 11:23 AM
- 5'11" 187 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Rep Power
- 03-15-2007, 11:42 PM
i used proactive and didnt really work.. now i use Oxy the face wash(10% benzo) the little oxy pads (2% salicylic) and the oxy cream (10% benzo) and it works great
- 03-16-2007, 12:48 AM
03-17-2007, 12:58 AM
03-17-2007, 12:58 PM
08-19-2007, 07:17 PM
08-19-2007, 09:06 PM
those medications do not always solve the problem. if your acne was bad enough that those medications did not solve the problem i am surprised you and your doctor did not look into accutane. did he even run simple blood tests to determine if it might be an option? tretnoin medications? topical antibiotics?
it sounds like you acne cleared up simple because of aging out of puberty, rather than antibiotic use.
08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
This might sound odd, but Melanotan actually cleared up a lot of my acne.
08-26-2007, 11:32 PM
I'll have to try this method, considering I have first hand experience on how powerful that Sh!T is!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrJingles33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:24 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 09-13-2009, 09:29 PM
- By jcam222 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:04 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2007, 11:17 PM
- By ldog in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:40 PM