the Pulse Method

D

Deggial

Awards
I've read about Epistane and the pulse method...

Weeks Dosage

1 1-4 caps / 10-40 mg [start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day]
2 4 caps / 40 mg
3-4 Break
5 1-4 caps / 10-40 mg [start at 10mg first day and move up 10mg each day]
6 4 caps / 40 mg
7-8 Break

That way you don't need any pct.

Now I was wondering if that also is possible with Havoc or Methoxy TST?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt place too much faith in the pulse method. EVERY anabolic steroid is supressive of the bodies natural testosterone.

i have seen this "pulse" method write up as well, and it looks like more of an epistane marketing ploy than anything. more people will buy it if they see a "no pct required" approach.

you are playing with you health, safety, and (most importantly) your ability to have huge balls and get a boner if you dont run a pct.

just run a standard 4 weeks with a regular serm pct.

D

Deggial

Awards
i wouldnt place too much faith in the pulse method. EVERY anabolic steroid is supressive of the bodies natural testosterone.

i have seen this "pulse" method write up as well, and it looks like more of an epistane marketing ploy than anything. more people will buy it if they see a "no post cycle therapy required" approach.

you are playing with you health, safety, and (most importantly) your ability to have huge balls and get a boner if you dont run a post cycle therapy.

just run a standard 4 weeks with a regular serm post cycle therapy.

My thoughts aswell.
Any suggestions of a great serm post cycle therapy?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... i have seen this "pulse" method write up as well, and it looks like more of an epistane marketing ploy than anything. more people will buy it if they see a "no post cycle therapy ...
Yeah smart ass, but you'll only sell half as many bottles too! Plus, nobody will buy your RC's for PCT so how's that a marketing ploy? If it is, it's a damn stupid one. You callin me stupid?

The fact is, it is designed specifically to look out for people's health.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You both are!:run:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah smart ass, but you'll only sell half as many bottles too! Plus, nobody will buy your RC's for post cycle therapy so how's that a marketing ploy? If it is, it's a damn stupid one. You callin me stupid?

The fact is, it is designed specifically to look out for people's health.
Maybe I've just gone retarded. Didn't you recommend that the EOD cycle should be twice the duration to roughly approximate the efficacy of a standard cycle? IIRC an EOD cycle at 2* duration would be approximately 20% more effective? My 3rd grade maths tells me that that the same amount of product.

C

cezar

Awards
tapering in my opinion is not too effective u are better of running a pct to be safe than sorry

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I've just gone retarded. Didn't you recommend that the EOD cycle should be twice the duration to roughly approximate the efficacy of a standard cycle? IIRC an EOD cycle at 2* duration would be approximately 20% more effective? My 3rd grade maths tells me that that the same amount of product.
No, you haven't gone retarded, but it clearly doesn't promote sales when people are only buying a bottle every two months instead of every month. If I was pushing sales, I'd be saying take this stuff every day at the highest possible dose instead of telling them how to make it last about twice as long! It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that, does it? :blink:

Besides, have I ever been known for gimmicks or bad products or advice? If so, it was never intentional or financially motivated, it was just because maybe I'm a bit retarded myself at times. :p

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
OK, mea culpa, but you're not recommending a 30d EOD cycle. Epi/Havoc seems like a great compound. I'm a onc, and I've never meet a rocket surgeon. :p

If I was pushing sales, I'd be saying take this stuff every day at the highest possible dose instead of telling them how to make it last about twice as long! It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that, does it?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Would it help maintain gains and increase free test to use say a compound like Alpha Drive during off time while pulsing?
Or use something at low dose say 1 dose instead of 3?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would it help maintain gains and increase free test to use say a compound like Alpha Drive during off time while pulsing?
Or use something at low dose say 1 dose instead of 3?
Oh no! It has Longjack in it, I can not endorse that product. That ingredient has given me lactating gyno before! I guess that would be the ultimate test for Epi though. lol

I think using Retain, DHEA or any other good anti-cort is enough insurance at holding gains on off days, but only to maximize gains, it's not absolutely required with a smart diet and frequent and adequate protein intake.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
Dr.D,

Thanks for all the valuable information! I must say, pulse cycling seems to be the way to go. I've a few questions I hope you'll be kind enough to answer.

As you've indicated before, SERMs are quite harsh on the liver and should only be employed where the risks of NOT using them outweigh the risks of using them.

If I understand you correctly, pulsing with epi/havoc falls into the latter category, as the concentration of the chemical seen by the liver is never high enough to warrant the use of a SERM. Hence, in most cases, the need for post cycle therapy is diminished.

However, would you advocate the use of liver support supplements while on a pulse cycle, to add yet another layer of protection for the liver? If so, which would you feel to be be most effective to use with epi/havoc and why?

While explaining the pulse method, you outlined a sample cycle spanning 8 weeks (with dosing EOD, 3 times a week). Towards the end of this cycle, do you recommend tapering off the dosage, employing other liver-protection products, or just ending the cycle without any measures of this kind?

Again, thanks for your advice!

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
How many different fat chick were we talking about here??

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... As you've indicated before, SERMs are quite harsh on the liver and should only be employed where the risks of NOT using them outweigh the risks of using them.

If I understand you correctly, pulsing with epi/havoc falls into the latter category, as the concentration of the chemical seen by the liver is never high enough to warrant the use of a SERM. Hence, in most cases, the need for post cycle therapy is diminished.

However, would you advocate the use of liver support supplements while on a pulse cycle, to add yet another layer of protection for the liver? If so, which would you feel to be be most effective to use with epi/havoc and why?

While explaining the pulse method, you outlined a sample cycle spanning 8 weeks (with dosing EOD, 3 times a week). Towards the end of this cycle, do you recommend tapering off the dosage, employing other liver-protection products, or just ending the cycle without any measures of this kind?

Again, thanks for your advice!
I still might take a SERM for 5-10 days, just because. That would minimize liver stress and still put lots of active anti-e metabolites in your system for a month after that. That's playing it safe and minimizing SERM risk. Still, I may not. Guys I talk to are running 30-40 mg Epi for 4-4.5 wks and recovering in 7-10 days post cycle with toremifene only post cycle therapy's. Even at 8 wks taking it EOD, you should not need much! If you have ever taken a big dose of androgen for a short time and then quit abruptly, you know what I'm talking about. Big bounce back effect in the testicular region! Like a natural post cycle therapy response your body goes though on it's own.

I don't really recommend liver supps. You are already taking it EOD only. Give it a chance to work in the short time it's there! Liver support clears it even faster.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
I think he said fat chicks EOD
i am using Dr.D's "pulse" method of fat chicks right now, and am seeing great results, it goes like this:

"1 wk - EOD - 160-180 lbs girl
2 wk - EOD - 180 lbs girl
3 wk - ED - 180 - 190 lbs girl
4 wk - OFF (you can bang skinnies here, but make sure they have take supps for liver support from the alcohol your ugly ass is gonna need them to drink)
5 wk - 200 lbs girl

you should taper off after week 5, but its not necessary."

NO post cycle therapy NEEDED!!!

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
anything under 200lb is fair game, right?
i wouldnt advise anyone else on here to go over 200 lbs EOD, we can because were pro's, but it might be too much for a bunch of noobs.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt advise anyone else on here to go over 200 lbs EOD, we can because were pro's, but it might be too much for a bunch of noobs.
Well, the Lady's Man advised any ho under 250 was cool, but I never reached that level for sure. Now we're talkin' REAL pros.
:afro:

G

grantr

Banned
Awards
No, you haven't gone retarded, but it clearly doesn't promote sales when people are only buying a bottle every two months instead of every month. If I was pushing sales, I'd be saying take this stuff every day at the highest possible dose instead of telling them how to make it last about twice as long! It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see that, does it? :blink:

Besides, have I ever been known for gimmicks or bad products or advice? If so, it was never intentional or financially motivated, it was just because maybe I'm a bit retarded myself at times. :p
the same person wouldn't be buying a bottle every month though, or at least they shouldn't...so pulsing and a regular cycle probably evenly influence sales

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
After the many conversations I've had with Dr D here in the forums and in PM's, I'd find it hard to believe he's doing this to sell product.

He wouldn't be helping me with a SD cycle either, as that's not one of their products anyway.

T

TexN343

Awards
Would pulsing PP at 60mg 3 times weekly be a good number? Taking before working out with at least 2 consistant days off a week. I have some left over aromasin also for pct

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
After the many conversations I've had with Dr D here in the forums and in PM's, I'd find it hard to believe he's doing this to sell product.

He wouldn't be helping me with a superdrol cycle either, as that's not one of their products anyway.
while hes helping you he should every so often be like "alright, now take your ****perdrol....err.. i mean crapper****, duh, haha, what am i thinking, Superdrol i mean"

or keep saying Epistane instead of superdrol and then correct himself.

or he could censor it like *****drol and claim hes on a work computer and it has filters on it.

lol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
the same person wouldn't be buying a bottle every month though, or at least they shouldn't...so pulsing and a regular cycle probably evenly influence sales
It is certainly not neutral to sales or work out evenly, because the pulse avoids PCT, at least in a conventional sense, so auxiliaries like clomiphene, toremifene, tamoxifen are neglected. If anything, it certainly hurts sales to some degree, but it can only improve the health of those whom employ this method and enhance long term permanent gains. Now, if you have a serious gyno problem, the pulse is less appropriate and you need to address it with a serious cycle designed just for that with med-med/high daily doses, but to say it's a sales gimmick just means you did not think it though very well.

I have NEVER pimped anything here or on any board for any company. Reps do that, I only design products. Your health is paramount to me and you can take my advise or leave it my friend either way. Please don't ever insult me by saying I didn't offer it out of pure sincerity though!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would pulsing PP at 60mg 3 times weekly be a good number? Taking before working out with at least 2 consistant days off a week. I have some left over aromasin also for post cycle therapy
I would not exceed 40mg myself. 60 is a lot of PP. Remember that DMT is a little dirty (heart enlargement).

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards

He wouldn't be helping me with a superdrol cycle either, as that's not one of their products anyway.
I'll second that statement. DrD. has helped me with several things through PM's and forums. and the way he speaks does not come across to me as someone motivated by sales.

JPM

JPM

Awards
I don't really recommend liver supps. You are already taking it EOD only. Give it a chance to work in the short time it's there! Liver support clears it even faster.

That's a very interesting comment Dr. D.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, what's your opinion of pulsing pre-ban orals like m-dien and MDHT? Could they be pulsed the same way or even be stacked (seems like a great strength/hardness/cutting stack) since the usual liver toxicity is greatly reduced w/ pulsing? I was also considering pulsing w/ the original Ergomax LMG by ALRI, since I only have 19 caps of that left.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I have better Methyl cycles if I run 2 days on 1 day off. It keeps me from completely shutting down and it keeps my body from getting normalized to the hormones. Meaning when I take the oral I can feel it working.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, what's your opinion of pulsing pre-ban orals like m-dien and MDHT? Could they be pulsed the same way or even be stacked (seems like a great strength/hardness/cutting stack) since the usual liver toxicity is greatly reduced w/ pulsing? I was also considering pulsing w/ the original Ergomax LMG by ALRI, since I only have 19 caps of that left.
Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't be effective. Lots of guys are pulsing Emax, PP and related clones these days and doing well from what I've seen. Mix and match with your left-overs is a great way to try new combos pulsing and use up your old stuff too. Of course, always be smart stacking methyls!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have better Methyl cycles if I run 2 days on 1 day off. It keeps me from completely shutting down and it keeps my body from getting normalized to the hormones. Meaning when I take the oral I can feel it working.
That's my basic philosophy too. Only with pulsing, time off and time on are still basically 1:1 (3-4 d/wk ON) instead of 2:1. Sounds like what you do, but designed to make it longer than a cycle, up to 3 months with no PCT once you get really good at it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't be effective. Lots of guys are pulsing Emax, PP and related clones these days and doing well from what I've seen. Mix and match with your left-overs is a great way to try new combos pulsing and use up your old stuff too. Of course, always be smart stacking methyls!
Thanks for the input. I'm thinking of doing 18 mg. of m-dien and 12 mg. of MDHT 3X per week in a pulse cycle. Do you think it's acceptable to stack methyls in this manner if you're pulsing them?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I'm thinking of doing 18 mg. of m-dien and 12 mg. of MDHT 3X per week in a pulse cycle. Do you think it's acceptable to stack methyls in this manner if you're pulsing them?
Yes, that's fine but you may have to up the dose of MDHT a bit (up to 50mg) and the Mdiene may be effective at less. I do feel that 12mg is the minimum effective dose of Mdiene, maybe less stacked. The combo is a nice, dry gain for certain though. I find it advantageous to stack 2 methyls pulsing, when one is distinctly more androgenic or anabolic and can be tailored to a pre or post w/o application only. Like 25-50mg MDHT pre and 9-18mg Mdiene post perhaps?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's fine but you may have to up the dose of MDHT a bit (up to 50mg) and the Mdiene may be effective at less. I do feel that 12mg is the minimum effective dose of Mdiene, maybe less stacked. The combo is a nice, dry gain for certain though. I find it advantageous to stack 2 methyls pulsing, when one is distinctly more androgenic or anabolic and can be tailored to a pre or post w/o application only. Like 25-50mg MDHT pre and 9-18mg Mdiene post perhaps?
Sounds good, as my m-dien is capped in 9 mg. doses, so I could take 2 caps 3X per week. About the MDHT, would going that high send your hairline and prostate into panic mode, though? I'm thinking it might be necessary to run some research spiro w/ it. maybe I'd stick w/ 25 mg. pre workout on that compound.

My MDHT is capped at 12 mg. w/ some horny goat weed as a filler. I have about 28 caps, but then also 2 grams of powder. No scale, but I've heard that it can be made into a liquid w/ alcohol for accurate dosage by ml.

Now that 3AD is set to be released soon and seems like mostly a cutter and is non methyl, could it be run straight through, while pulsing these others mentioned? I would imagine someone could get strong as hell and pretty cut w/ these 3 compounds, assuming it's advisable and not just overkill.

Again, thanks for the imput. You have a good rep. for knowing the ins and outs of proper cycling, so I appreciate the pointers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 26
J Anabolics 10
athletor Anabolics 1
athletor Anabolics 30
O Anabolics 11