Phermax cycle question!!!!

Jamesta06

Awards
Hey there, I am currently in my 3rd week of a pheramax cycle and I am wanting to get a bit more ripped than I am currently without losing much muscle...Would adding megazol and megatrn into my cycle benefit me at all during this or would it be better to finish off the pheramax by itself and do pct and then stack the zol and trn after completing pct for a cycle of its own??? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!! :woohoo:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey there, I am currently in my 3rd week of a pheramax cycle and I am wanting to get a bit more ripped than I am currently without losing much muscle...Would adding megazol and megatrn into my cycle benefit me at all during this or would it be better to finish off the pheramax by itself and do post cycle therapy and then stack the zol and trn after completing post cycle therapy for a cycle of its own??? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!! :woohoo:
zol/trn next time

but diet really is the main ingredient in getting ripped

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Getting ripped = Losing bodyfat. Diet and cardio are what you need.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Getting ripped = Losing bodyfat. Diet and cardio are what you need.
agreed. i am just lucky enough to be an ecto and get shredded without any cardio...although i also lead an active lifestyle

Jamesta06

Awards
so what would the affect be if i added the zol and trn into my cycle now??? also, is it just me or does pheramax give you severe lethargy....I m a senior in college and i can barely make it to class because Im so dang tired!!!

Jamesta06

Awards
are there any supps that combat lethargy???? staying on a cycle isn't worth it if your too tired to workout!!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
IBE's X-Force. I think its the best stim out there right now.

Xmass85

Awards
Jungle warfare in pct really seem to lean me out on my last PH cycles PCT, look into that.

cezar

Awards
i hear u on the lethargy past oh and dont forget the appetite dperssing affect but regarding adding more orals i would leave that to later so as not to place too much strain on the liver