Possible Tren.... ??

tek

Awards
last night i couldt sleep for ****. keep thinking in my head about all kinds of ****. felt i couldt stay still, as if i had to move around. sides from the TREN ?? if this is the case,i will be droping the TREN and run the Test alone.. aint worth it. wont let you sleep. maybe ill try taking in AM. instead of 8pm. ??:duel:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how much are you using and on what kind of dosing scheme.

tren ace needs to be run ED. EOD is just not a great idea.

Taking it that late at night and spiking your androgen levels right before bed is also a bad idea.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue first couple times I injected.
try early evening, works for me and it seems after the little spike I get tired anyway and it is just right for my bed time.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if nothing else try some melatonin...always helps me while on.

tek

Awards
how much are you using and on what kind of dosing scheme.

tren ace needs to be run ED. EOD is just not a great idea.

Taking it that late at night and spiking your androgen levels right before bed is also a bad idea. ...

i was doing 50mg EOD. now 25mg ED.i may try inject in the morings and see if that helps any. not really liking the raised body TEMP im having.

if nothing else try some melatonin...always helps me while on.
inform me on this lil supp. ??? whats it do,etc.. thanks =]

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 37.5 ED.
I shoot about 7:30 or so and all is good for my by 11:30 or so.
Melatonin, mentioned above, is a good idea also.

tek

Awards
I am doing 37.5 ED.
I shoot about 7:30 or so and all is good for my by 11:30 or so.
Melatonin, mentioned above, is a good idea also.
last night i slept like a KING. hahaha. i took the tren with my Test Injec last night aorund 6pm. had my a/c set to 65 in my room. =] dunno

btw were can i find that Melatonin ?? pill form ? or powder ??

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
last night i slept like a KING. hahaha. i took the tren with my Test Injec last night aorund 6pm. had my a/c set to 65 in my room. =] dunno

btw were can i find that Melatonin ?? pill form ? or powder ??
either form...but pill form is easy and still cheap...under 5 bucks...many pills come in 3mg but i cut them in half and only take 1.5mg as i read is the optimum dose about 2 years ago...

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Go light on it the first couple times though, the first time I took melatonin I took the highest dose I had read to take and 10 hours woke up totally groggy and stayed that way most of the day.

tek

Awards
either form...but pill form is easy and still cheap...under 5 bucks...many pills come in 3mg but i cut them in half and only take 1.5mg as i read is the optimum dose about 2 years ago...
sweet, ill have to check that out next time im in getting protein. and its labeld Melatonin. ?

and thanks for the feedback guys. i appreciate

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
sweet, ill have to check that out next time im in getting protein. and its labeld Melatonin. ?
yeah, that is the name of it.
the brand name can vary

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in reference to melatonin..Never had a problem with grogginess if i took a shower 1st thing in the AM....always only took 3mgs though....you can get it at walmart for less than 8$

tek

Awards
in reference to melatonin..Never had a problem with grogginess if i took a shower 1st thing in the AM....always only took 3mgs though....you can get it at walmart for less than 8$
cool, ill have to go by there and get some. you know the brand name by any chance ??

* and whats it really do ?? relax you ?? make you drozzy ?? would ZMA work ?? that stuff use to make me sleepy.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think melatonin fiddles with seratonin levels. For me, about 20-30 minutes after taking it, I start feeling like I took a muscle relaxer and really drowsy. I find it to be good to take with Tren, but I also suspect it doesn't help with mental alertness the next day. Hence why I am not so much using it now. In any event you might want to start at a lower dose, like 1-2 mg and see how you like it.

A lot of people that use melatonin find that they wake up a few hours after taking it but that it seems to be easy to go back to sleep afterwards. I find that myself.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A shower helps and so does just giving it an hour or two to wear off. I am still using the same bottle I purchased a couple of years ago. The stuff is potent.

tek

Awards
I think melatonin fiddles with seratonin levels. For me, about 20-30 minutes after taking it, I start feeling like I took a muscle relaxer and really drowsy. I find it to be good to take with Tren, but I also suspect it doesn't help with mental alertness the next day. Hence why I am not so much using it now. In any event you might want to start at a lower dose, like 1-2 mg and see how you like it.

A lot of people that use melatonin find that they wake up a few hours after taking it but that it seems to be easy to go back to sleep afterwards. I find that myself.
mann, im willing to try. cant sleep at night BLOWS. dam TREN. ppl say stop the tren. the hell with that. hahah.why does the tren do that to you ?? my body is tired. my brain ist., hahaha its a tripp.the **** i think of at night.

tek

Awards
got me some Mela. 3mg pills. cut it in half. i sleep great. felt a lil sleepy through the day . till about 2. good stuff =] thanks

hardmuscl4life

Awards
did any of you guys have wierd dreams from the melatonin? Mine were unusually vivid and the wife said i was making noise when on it. The seemed to stop whe ni wen off the melatonin.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
did any of you guys have wierd dreams from the melatonin? Mine were unusually vivid and the wife said i was making noise when on it. The seemed to stop whe ni wen off the melatonin.
i'm pretty sure....but i just noticed that now that u said it

it was sweet tho...my friend and i had grenade launchers and were blowing up houses and cars for fun (watched a show about future weapons the night before)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin is definitely notorious for vivid dreams. Melatonin + Tren + sleep = weirdness for me.

Some people may confuse insomnia from Tren with a need for less sleep. At this point I typically can go to sleep easily on tren. I just require a bit less, maybe 6.5-7 hours a night rather than my usual 8 hours+ on test.

I bet the insomnia is tied to the powerful cns stimulation effects of tren. Would be nice to understand exactly how.

Truth is, there is a heck of a lot we don't know about tren.

tek

Awards
Melatonin is definitely notorious for vivid dreams. Melatonin + Tren + sleep = weirdness for me.

Some people may confuse insomnia from Tren with a need for less sleep. At this point I typically can go to sleep easily on tren. I just require a bit less, maybe 6.5-7 hours a night rather than my usual 8 hours+ on test.

I bet the insomnia is tied to the powerful cns stimulation effects of tren. Would be nice to understand exactly how.

Truth is, there is a heck of a lot we don't know about tren.
amen that bro. even when taking 1.5mg of Melatonin. i still only get 5-6hrs or sleep. i wake up 5hrs later. an really cant fall back to sleep. **** sucks.. only bad side im getting from the TREN.ive rather deal with the agression,etc.. i want sleep back

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The aggression isn't a problem for me either.

I get more emotional on AAS (tren specifically) than I do aggressive. I notice aggression in the gym, but it is a mild to moderate enhancement that doesn't leave the gym (except maybe in the bedroom).

I am seriously more likely to cry every once in awhile on test or tren than I would be to get in a fight or get mad.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I get more emotional on anabolic steroids (tren specifically) than I do aggressive. I notice aggression in the gym, but it is a mild to moderate enhancement that doesn't leave the gym (except maybe in the bedroom).

I am seriously more likely to cry every once in awhile on test or tren than I would be to get in a fight or get mad.
Yeah, I actually noticed that as well.

tek

Awards

I get more emotional on anabolic steroids (tren specifically) than I do aggressive. I notice aggression in the gym, but it is a mild to moderate enhancement that doesn't leave the gym (except maybe in the bedroom).

same,also the arm sweat ;x insane