Heard of 2 A.D. by Sci Fit???

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
The owner of my local supp shop got this from his supplier and wanted me to do some research on it (internet is down at his place)...Anyone heard of this product? I've searched here and BB.com but haven't found any info on it.
The active is:
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg

Any clues?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like another SD clone.. They also have a Max LMG and HD50 clone, cost like $26 each where I saw them.. I never liked/trusted Sci-Fit, but hey it might be worth it..

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
That's what I thought too, but I thought SD was just
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone writes it different, same stuff..

M

masrawy9704

Awards
2 Ad?

ya i just bought the same stuff called 2 AD
its the same make up that u wrote above but idk if it really works or its just some fake stuff

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Looks like another superdrol clone.. They also have a Max LMG and HD50 clone, cost like $26 each where I saw them.. I never liked/trusted Sci-Fit, but hey it might be worth it..

Why have you never trusted sci fit?? They always had good products like 1 test stack, get hard stack ect... There stuff always worked for me. 1 test stack was better then superdrol, and they're such a big company and been around a while!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
be carful wit it i sold it for a while made a few of my customers sick and then another really liked it. sold 12 bottles 1 good report 5 bad and the rest never came back

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
That's what I thought too, but I thought superdrol was just
No, the first compound name you mentioned, 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one, is superdrol. The other name is possible for a steroidal compound, but it ain't superdrol.

So, basically the company did get the superdrol nomenclature right, it's just a question of whether or not that's what's in the bottle. Not to say I have any reason to doubt this Sci-fit company, it's just someone brought up HD50 clones in this thread and we had a (former) board sponsor selling bunk HD50. They were real "pros" at covering up that fact for a while.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
No, the first compound name you mentioned, 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one, is superdrol. The other name is possible for a steroidal compound, but it ain't superdrol.

So, basically the company did get the superdrol nomenclature right, it's just a question of whether or not that's what's in the bottle. Not to say I have any reason to doubt this Sci-fit company, it's just someone brought up HD50 clones in this thread and we had a (former) board sponsor selling bunk HD50. They were real "pros" at covering up that fact for a while.
Are you talking about H4?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's referring to Hmax. Some gave it good reviews while others believed it was underdosed/bunk.

D

dmare741

Awards
i just bought 2 a.d. but i cant find any info on it scifit dosent even have it on there web site anybody takeing it or have taken it before

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i just bought 2 a.d. but i cant find any info on it scifit dosent even have it on there web site anybody takeing it or have taken it before
do your research before buying a product next time but since you already bought the product. run a log of 2AD in the forum and let everyone know what u think about it. its the only way to help get info. on the product.

newob

newob

Awards
I am currently on week 2 of their H4. I was a little doubtful of it and all clones after stopping a cycle of Fastactions S-Drol I feel was bunk, however it (H4) is really started to kick in this weekend. Yesterdays back workout was my best ever, weight up 3-5 lbs, libido up 100%. Happy so far.

D

dmare741

Awards
im gonna start taken it this monday so ill post back in a few

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I am currently on week 2 of their H4. I was a little doubtful of it and all clones after stopping a cycle of Fastactions S-Drol I feel was bunk, however it (H4) is really started to kick in this weekend. Yesterdays back workout was my best ever, weight up 3-5 lbs, libido up 100%. Happy so far.
Its good to hear that because I have a bottle of H4 sitting in my stash!!

T

TRH666

Awards
ya i just bought the same stuff called 2 AD
its the same make up that u wrote above but idk if it really works or its just some fake stuff
find out anything on 2 a.d. does it work or not

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought too, but I thought superdrol was just
Nah, this isn't superdrol. Superdrol has an alcohol at the 17b position. I don't know of any anabolic steroids that don't have this 17b-OH, actually (or an ester of it). In fact, the reason the 17a methyl group is added to the hormone is to prevent oxidation of the 17b-oh.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
find out anything on 2 a.d. does it work or not
If its what the label says it is, yes, it'll work very well. But, you can get that product much cheaper through alternative companies. SciFit is expensive.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i dunno i have some whey and its pretty cheap, alot of there products look pretty cheap.
Maybe I've been out of the loop for a while, but I used to work at a supplement store and SciFit was retarded expensive. That was 2yrs ago though.

T

TRH666

Awards
Maybe I've been out of the loop for a while, but I used to work at a supplement store and SciFit was retarded expensive. That was 2yrs ago though.
so has anyone actually taken it and got any results?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
here is the report i got i ordered a dozen bottles
i had a return customer who loved it, it was his favorite thing he ever took keep in mind his first ever steroid experiance.
other customers:
head aches that were unbearable,
throwing up
nauesa
acne
brittle joints
eye strain
diarhera
the rest never came back to me i lost some valuable customers this way

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
here is the report i got i ordered a dozen bottles
i had a return customer who loved it, it was his favorite thing he ever took keep in mind his first ever steroid experiance.
other customers:
head aches that were unbearable,
throwing up
nauesa
acne
brittle joints
eye strain
diarhera
the rest never came back to me i lost some valuable customers this way
Hmm....if that is a list from multiple people, it seems in line w/ some superdrol sides. But, if that whole list was happening to multiple people I'd say something ain't right. Sounds pretty harsh overall, and while I think superdrol is harsh, I don't think its THAT harsh.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Hmm....if that is a list from multiple people, it seems in line w/ some superdrol sides. But, if that whole list was happening to multiple people I'd say something ain't right. Sounds pretty harsh overall, and while I think superdrol is harsh, I don't think its THAT harsh.
superdrol is a bit harsh,
this sh!t seemed plain out horrid. i actually lost customers and i sell other superdrol clones and people are very fond of them and of course havoc and epi are great sellers.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a bit harsh,
this sh!t seemed plain out horrid. i actually lost customers and i sell other superdrol clones and people are very fond of them and of course havoc and epi are great sellers.
I wonder what they use for fillers, etc. The nomenclature is the description of an SD clone.

T

TRH666

Awards
I wonder what they use for fillers, etc. The nomenclature is the description of an superdrol clone.
recommend taking any vitamins or just eating right or both. im takin 5 to 6 a day and then either pcting or hopping right to m1t.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must hate your liver!!! That sounds like overkill. 20-30mg is usually more than enough superdrol for most...it's usually used for three to four weeks.

M1T has a love hate relationship for many here at AM. It's extrememly high on sides including hepatotoxicity and would be unwise to use immediately following superdrol...if you really want to use it, save it for later after an OFF period that starts AFTER post cycle therapy. Post cycle therapy doesn't count as OFF time, but intstead counts as ON time. Keep that in mind when planning your next cycle.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
bro 5-6 superdrol a day!!!!???!? that is like signing and stamping your own death sentence i love superdrol and wont even hit 30mg for longer than a week. you need some serious liver support like now

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ haha. damn. i cant imagine 60mg of sd, thats insane! u must have the grapefruits like mcmahon!

T

TRH666

Awards
anyone heard of methyl depot 1 not 2 with c-71 on the pill

D

Disturb3d

Awards
I have 2 a.d (Superdrol). and i have no idea when it expires... it doesnt say in the bottle

salchichon75

salchichon75

Awards
For what its worth, I assumed 2 A.D. was 'superdrol' and did the following stack:

2 A.D. - 10/10/20/20
MMA3 (Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione) 100/200/300/300
Liver support
B-6

PCT - Nolva, proviron, clen

Body comp done before vs. last day of cycle - up 8lbs. lean mass. Body comp done 5 weeks after end of cycle -- no change (kept all lean mass)

Did get a bit of lethargy, but no major side effects.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wow what kind of stores do you guys deal with that sell these things lol. I have...GNC and I hate them for the evil schemers they are.

Eh...I have my one true love....NP!!!!

J

Jutsin

Awards
I know this post is quite old .. but I've got myself some Scifit 2ad now.

There's still not a lot of logs around for this particular clone. What info I have seen seems just as positive as other SD clones though.

I'll log mine when I run it - won't be for a good 6 months though.