March Stack

Xmass85

Awards
Preload Supplements (10 days before cycle)
Saw Palmetto Extract 540 Mg daily
Pantothenic Acid 500 Mg daily
Hawthorn Berry Extract 550 Mg daily
Milk Thistle 1000 Mg daily

On Cycle
Phera-Max 15/30/30/30
X-mass 80/80/80/80
Saw Palmetto Extract 540 Mg daily
Pantothenic Acid 500 Mg daily
Hawthorn Berry Extract 550 Mg daily
Milk Thistle 1000 Mg daily
E-form 5 sprays nightly

PCT
Novedex Xt 240mg/180mg/120mg/60
Jungle Warfare
Anabolic Xtremes Retain
Gaspari Size on
Superpump250

Posted this once before. I ran PP solo before and had great results. I do not have access to Nolva but am not proun to gyno. Am a canadian and have access to free health care so at the first signs of gyno or problems I can be prescribed nolva legally. I am running e-form on cycle to combat gyno. After my last cycle which was about 8 months ago i had bloodwork and everything was in order. What do u guys think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
up the hawthorne to 1g
up the b5 (pantothenic acid) 3g or 500mg every meal
Have you looked into AnabolicInnovations' Cycle Support supplement? It might save you some money and time popping pills...

Xmass85

Awards
Ya i have looked into cycle support. However i already had all the support sups:(. I will definitly use it next cycle. Other than upping thethe hawthorne to 1g and the b5 (pantothenic acid) 3g or 500mg every meal, you think everything looks good?

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
id throw in some coq10 for your heart, just to be safe, damage is usually permenant.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is crazy I am running the almost Identical Stack starting tomorrow. I modeled mine after a PP xmass cycle run by sweet physique. I like yours it fits better I will be going the cycle support route instead of the individuals but I will be taking a few extras. I will be getting the Jungle warfare i thought that was a nice touch.
Good Luck and I will watch and let you know.:clap2:

Xmass85

Awards
thanx for the responses guys, cant wait to start this stack. Seeing as i added 15 lbs last cycle im really excited to swee what this will bring.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you had good time off (8months) you should get very nice gains again from this coming cycle. This is your first time with Xmass tho'?

Xmass85

Awards
sure is....had a buddy who ran PP along side me about 8 months ago and he saw good gains to. About 3-4 months after he was done pct he did Phera-max/x-mass stack and saw some incredible gains, for example: 215-239 1% decrease in bodyfat, little to no water retention, his stamina in the gym was insain and his strength sky rocketed (even more than on pp solo)............for these reasons im giving the stack a go and am really excited to see what kinda gains i will get. Im gonna keep my cals around 4500-5000 fairly clean and about 350-500 g of protein a day, im also running BCAA's, Animal pak, Joint Grease, Glutamine, and Insulen K. Wish me luck.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
X-Mass85, Any Updates? I am only in the third day of my cycle but I was wondering if you have had anything different or whatever?

Xmass85

Awards
my cycle starts in march, however i have a buddy I work with running this exact cycle right now.......I think he has a log on bb.com, check it out. i will post when i start mine:)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My Bad, That helps explain the Title MARCH STACK. Someday I will learn how to read. Oh Well I will let you know how it goes for me. and I will be watching in march.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Bad, That helps explain the Title MARCH STACK. Someday I will learn how to read. Oh Well I will let you know how it goes for me. and I will be watching in march.
HAHAHA! nice.:trout:

Xmass85

Awards
quick question, i have enough sizeon for 60 days, do u think it would be benefical to start taking it during my cycle, say day 15-20 and then continue it into my pct until i have ran the 60 days? I will be incorporating the JW into my last week on cycle so that its in my system and working its magic before im off cycle. Thanx guys

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT would seem to include a hell of a high dose of AI but I've never used that product.

Xmass85

Awards
Ya my dosages for Novedex xt are a little outta wack, Im dropping them down, thanx.....but now onto my sizeon question posted above:)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
quick question, i have enough sizeon for 60 days, do u think it would be benefical to start taking it during my cycle, say day 15-20 and then continue it into my post cycle therapy until i have ran the 60 days? I will be incorporating the JW into my last week on cycle so that its in my system and working its magic before im off cycle. Thanx guys
Yes to sizeon. As to jw, remember that it includes an AI as well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run Nolva not Novadex Xt. I used Novadex xt when I ran a Halodrol-50 cycle and it worked fine for me. Halo-50 showed no signs of Gyno for me. The cycle otherwise is going great for me.2/21/07 Will be the end of the first week. I would still like to run the Jungle warfare unless the consensus is that is too much AI for PCT.

Xmass85

Awards
I consulted my physican, hes big into lifting as well as a very credible doctor, he said that JW and Novedex xt is fine, he said its when u get stacking more than that at higher dosages for more than 4 weeks is when u start to see supression.

Xmass85

Awards
would imagine so, if xt and JW are fine i would imagine Nolva and JW are fine. Hows your cycle going so far?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well, Today is day 7 and There are no real sides so far. I have a little sinus pressure but I am saying thats from crappy Atlanta GA weather. Feel great Scale says I am Four pounds heavier but I don't know where. Eating a ton and drinking A LOT of water. I feel a little stronger. I've gone up about ten lbs on almost all exercises so far. Other than that It's all good. I am not expecting any real differences until the end of the second week. From all the logs I have read on this type of cycle I didn't see anything until week 3. One down Three left.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 14 Tomorrow starts the Third week and Thats when I plan on seeing the Real deal on this cycle. I have gained about six lbs already. Diet is going well. Water is a big thing. You better drink a lot, I mean a lot of it. I have not really felt a "surge" in strength or a super pump feeling but I am lifting heavier by about ten to fifteen lbs depending on the exercise.
I do not have any real negative side other than some minor abdominal pain. It just feels like a small cramp if I am not drinking enough water. That's why I said you gotta drink water.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I feel a little bloated. It is not too bad, I just feel like I have a full stomach. That could also explain how I have already gained six lbs. I'd say two is extra water if not more.

Xmass85

Awards
how much has your 3 major lifts *dead, bench, squat* gone up

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I haven't "maxed out" lately but I am working with an Avg. of 15lbs more for all three. Tomorrow is chest day and I plan on going up on my bench amount again. I am feeling an increase in strength now I just expect more in week three and four than now because in the journals and logs I have read the third and fourth weeks are when most people see the most increase.

Xmass85

Awards
go to bb.com, a buddy of mine has a log posted there. He has seen unbeleivible gains in his first 20 some days. I think hes up about 24 lbs and like 60 on all major lifts. Is your cycle the same as the one im planning or what does it look like?

O ya, the username on bb.com is x-mass85, just search it and u shud be able to find his log i would imagine.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
im strongly thinking about doing this same cycle. please keep me updated. it looks good so far.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
X-Mass,Your buddy is probably younger. I'm 38 6'2" and about 224lbs right now. I don't know bf but I don't have a gut but I don't have a six pack either. I am seeing a difference in my shoulders and arms and chest. I haven't weighed myself in a few days I will do that tomorrow. Feel great today. Had a good chest workout today. I didn't max out but I kept adding weight after each set till I could only do eight reps, I usually do ten reps per set. I went up twenty lbs today. So I guess You can say that strength will go up well by the time this cycle is over. I felt tired the whole workout but not weaker? I should say lethargic. Anyway, My cycle is basically the same as you except Cycle Support, I also am not doing the E-form spray. I can get it if needed but I am not prone to Gyno so I am skipping it. :yawn:

Xmass85

Awards
My friend is 22, as am I, our cycles are the exact same as we had planned to run them together but it turned out to just not be a good time for me. His gains have been amazing so far, i am not proun to gyno either but feel having the e-form on hand is a good option, rather be safe than sorry........So your bench has gone up around 35 pounds? those are great gains, cant wait to start my cycle, hopefully at the beginin of next week:)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hey guess what, Back pumps showed up last night about 2am. Yep, Like giving birth to a mule. Taurine and Potassium Gluconate are a must for this cycle. I ran out two days ago and was going to get more this weekend. Dumb Move. Went by the local Vitamin shop this morning. Other than that all is good.:head:

Xmass85

Awards
other than the back pumps anything else to report? Starting my cycle hopefully next week.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't back pumps. It was a bladder infection. Yeah and it sucks. So my cycle stopped at day 17. I had to start PCT and antibiotics. I am not gonna run the JW because I am trying to just get through PCT and get well.
I really enjoyed this cycle and would run it again. My two year old and Day Care gave me this so don't think about it when you start your cycle. I will be monitoring your cycle and look forward to your progress. You should have a great one here. :sick: