favorite cycle you've done

doodle

doodle

Awards
everyone post their best cycle:compounds,dosages, and gains.

my favorite so far is 14 weeks of EQ @ 500mgs,Test cyp, along with 8 weeks of winny @ 50mg eod

Added lean mass and hardened up a bit.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
1-3 superdrol 30mg
1-13 enanthate 720mg

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40mgs m1t ED 1-4
100mgs prostanazol ED 1-6
whatever the recommended dosage was.... finigenx 1-6

probably the most ungodly cycle ever liver and healthwise, but i havent looked that good before or arguably since.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you said not 'since' I imagine the gains were difficult to maintain?

ZERTZERT

ZERTZERT

Awards
noobs first cycle

My first cycle was 10 weeks with sust 250.
1-2-2-3-3-3-3-2-2-1

I saw decent results, but after reading some threads, I think I want to try to go with some deca and maybe some win. Any recommendations.
I am 5'10" 186lbs. I'd like to get around 200 with around 10-15% bf. Thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since you said not 'since' I imagine the gains were difficult to maintain?
Right now i am 15 pounds heavier then when i ended that cycle.

as a matter of fact the gains were not that difficult to maintain. it was the muscle quality and definition that i havent been able to achieve since, even with tren. the hardness and vascularity were unbelievable, not to mention the strength gains.

on the other hand, i wont ever be using m1t again. slow, steady, and safe wins the race. unless you are competing i suppose.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
test e 750/eq 600 1-16
dbol 1-4 30-40mg

on this right now and have gained 12 pounds in 4 weeks.
these pounds are without bloat. i don't know why but with the EQ added i haven't bloated at all. getting veiny as hell and stronger than i have ever been.

doodle

doodle

Awards
i had virtually no bloat at all with EQ, and have since maintained most of the vascularity.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I did a 32 weeker once, with Test Prop bookends.. Between 750 and a Gram of Test/week...some EQ for 24 weeks.. with Masteron and Tren Ace with Anavar the last 8 weeks... I think that was the scheme... I forget... it was a lot of fun, but only for envelope pushers in terms of duration. Not for the regular "user"... I've messed with a lot of different outlines and compounds.. but this one was more or less the most successful. I bulked for the first 22 weeks and cut for the last 10 I think.

Now I just very cleanly bulk.. slow and steady with minimal fat gain.. not the most dynamic way to use AAS, but I feel I am more responsible with my dosages and compounds now.

doodle

doodle

Awards
How was the shutdown with that cycle. did you use any HCG

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
shutdown was bad when Tren came into play.. I used HCG@500iu/week for the entirety... I used Tor (that I acquired internationally before it was available here :D) for PCT and I came back extremely quickly... a very succesful cycle save for the gyno that arose when I implemented Tren into the mix.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my first Phera cycle. Mainly because it was my first cycle after a 2 year layoff, M1t being the first. I like it because of how well and long i planned it and the gains were nice, focus was the best i ever had, and sides were non existant. Now I have done others and just finishing the longest and first injectable cycle under my belt but I ran into problems on this one but I do have to say vascularity from the EQ is quite nice :D i will be using it again for sure.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My hamster ran trans test, bold and tbol once. Got pretty good size and decent strength gains.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of prop/tren/mast with 30mgs of Halo the first two weeks and 40mgs of Halo the last two weeks.

doodle

doodle

Awards
im starting that exact cycle next week(if my prop comes in), but i will be taking oral winny in place of your Halo.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
S1+...my first "cycle"
I miss that stuff...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
injecting
50mg of dbol
75mg tren (this was too much, I don't run this high anymore)
daily.

was one hell of a six week cycle. the pumps were cripling though.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
im starting that exact cycle next week(if my prop comes in), but i will be taking oral winny in place of your Halo.

You'll love this cycle. Winny kills my joints, but the other compounds are an awesome cycle!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My favorite cycle is the one I'm currently on: 1g of test-e/wk. The size and strength gains have been consistant over a longer period of time rather than abruptly stopping commonly seen in lower doses.
Whoa, Klaus, haven't seen you post in a while. Welcome back to the boards man. We had an interesting discussion a while back about converting methyls into injectables where you could have been a great help. Hope everything is well and congrats on your current success with your cycle.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Although I have not used too many major cycles, I still think back the first time when I got t-bomb (the original, not the stuff that's out now) and twinlab's andro-nitrate fuel. That was the first stuff Ive ever used, but lately I just finished a cycle of 200 mgs of deca a week and was pretty happy with it. PCT hasn't been too bad either

scooby

Awards
everyone post their best cycle:compounds,dosages, and gains.

my favorite so far is 14 weeks of EQ @ 500mgs,Test cyp, along with 8 weeks of winny @ 50mg eod

Added lean mass and hardened up a bit.
HEY im going to start the same cycle EQ very soon its good to hear the positive results...Im still confused with what i should take,the cyp or the prop,i know if i have any bad sides with the prop i can stop.....the half life is only like 3 days,,, i really cant decied????????????????????

doodle

doodle

Awards
cyp would be a much better choice imo. just inject it along with your EQ twice a week.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite was my first PH (as it was considered when I took it)cycle ever...M1T @ 30mg a day. The strength and size and agression was awesome! Then came the after effects and those sucked :)

Favorite cycle that I would want to do again is so far Havoc but that isn't considered a steroid I suppose.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-6 75mg Tren Ace eod
Weeks 1-8 150mg Test Prop eod

This was a brief cut/ recomp cycle and i dropped 15lbs bf and gained 4lbs of muscle, while getting stronger :)

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
My favorite thus far was the SD/PP cycle. Added lean size and great gains.

SupraLover

Awards
M1T: 20mg/day, wks 1-3
Superdrol: 10mg/day, wks 1-3
MTRN: 6mg/day, wks 1-4
All supporting supps

Have never looked so good nor been so damn aggressive and irritable in my life. Yeah, I'd do it again.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I was wondering that myself.
I just finished a cycle of 200 mgs of deca a week about 2 weeks ago. I loved it, it made me pissy and mean the whole time, but it was great nonetheless

Lightning

Awards
I just finished a cycle of 200 mgs of deca a week about 2 weeks ago. I loved it, it made me pissy and mean the whole time, but it was great nonetheless
Just wondering, what were your results from that low of a dosage? How many weeks?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nandrolone making you pissy and mean huh? :rolleyes: Sure.

200mg/week? I echo lightning's curiousity... how long did you run the Nandrolone Decanoate for?

livebono

livebono

Awards
I ran it 8 weeks. It was my first injectable cycle, and I was working on cutting, so it was recommended to me to keep the dosage lower for maintaining my strength while cutting weight. I cut weight pretty well, and strength went up while I was on it

If I run deca again, I'll run higher next time, 200 mgs didn't feel too strong, but it did the trick for my first injectable run

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thing is, you ran a long ester for a very short time. You didn't use it in the ideal fashion. In fact, seeing as you ended this run 2 weeks ago, you still have it in your system. You are still "on it" for another week or even two.

Correlate PCT times and duration from that.

That's great that you noticed some benefits, but I guarantee you that you could have done a lot better.

That wasn't such a good cycle and you could have chose a better one for cutting, most definitely.

This is of course, just my opinion.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont mind ubi's opinions he doesnt know what he's talking about :fool2: ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of prop/tren/mast with 30mgs of Halo the first two weeks and 40mgs of Halo the last two weeks.
I'm drooling uncontrollably looking at that cycle. How as the halo?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No its very maintainable. My last halo pill was just over 2 weeks ago and im in PCT right now, and im still very vascular and the hardness hasnt gone away.

doodle

doodle

Awards
No its very maintainable. My last halo pill was just over 2 weeks ago and im in post cycle therapy right now, and im still very vascular and the hardness hasnt gone away.
may have to give it try on the next run.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle ever - 250mg/wk of test cyp. the brand was hanil miro-depo. human grade stuff. the aggression was amazing - i felt like an animal... feeling competitive with every male i saw and drooling over every attractive woman. i had a kickass sex drive and conveniently had a girlfriend at the time. i gained 25 pounds over those ten weeks. i would kill to feel like that again.