week 3 20 mgs m1t, 20 mgs superdrol
week 4 20 mgs m1t, 20 mgs superdrol
week 5 20 mgs m1t, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal
week 6 20 mgs m1t, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal
week 7 original halodrol, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal
week 8 original halodrol, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal
week 9 original halodrol, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal
week 10 original halodrol, 20 mgs superdrol, fina transdermal

pct of 6oxo. i have had success with this pct in the past on.
i am wanting to gain mass and strenght from this tack. what do you guys think? any suggestions of some minor tweeking is appreciated

dnegel

Awards
test cyp 200 mgs eod all the way through

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

post cycle therapy of 6oxo. i have had success with this post cycle therapy in the past on.
i am wanting to gain mass and strenght from this tack. what do you guys think? any suggestions of some minor tweeking is appreciated
you are probably going to die

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
you are an idiot
I second that notion unless he answers these question's differently then most members would.

How many livers do you have inside your body?
(if you have more then 1, then your not a idiot)
And are you alien or mutant?:think: :fool2:
(If your human, your an idiot)

Answer any of the above wrong and your an idiot and should get your head and body checked.(Seriously on the second part)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

post cycle therapy of 6oxo. i have had success with this post cycle therapy in the past on.
Your stacking very potent pro hormones that are very high in side effects especially hard on blood pressure and you will damage. ruin your liver with all those methyls. Your balls will shrink and die as your running a very suppressive overkill, way too long cycle and have a useless post cycle planned. What have you done already> have you ever been to a doctor if youve dont his sort of crap before? this is seriously one of the most dangerous thing ive ever seen anyone contemplate. This is rediculous and totally irresponsible to consider.

Drop the M1T or do it solo at max of 4 weeks at max 20, and do a full PCT with, A SERM (clomid , nolva) rebound XT and a cortisol blocker.

drop the halodrol or run it for max 1 month with full PCT as mentioned above.

drop the superdrol or run it solo, max 30 mg for 4 weeks, as well as full PCT as mentioned.

run the fina, test cycle solo, with full PCT max 8 weeks.

You have enough gear/ PH for atleast 4 SEPERATE cycles, less is more inthis case as you WILL get hurt/sick/long term health problems/liver damage and POSSIBLY DIE!!! if you have started stop and see a doctor and tell him what youve done to date.

RUNNER 67

Awards

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

Is BOSS HOG really Ray Sausage?:think:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

please do it. please?

boss hog

Awards
please do it. please?
firts off thank you jomi for your supprt. if everyone else could realize that i have already decided this is my cycle so there is no point in flaming me over it. i am 2 days into it thus far.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
firts off thank you jomi for your supprt. if everyone else could realize that i have already decided this is my cycle so there is no point in flaming me over it. i am 2 days into it thus far.

LoL he's saying please do, so you'll kill yourself.

ROFL

:duel:

boss hog

Awards
to everone else this, i know what i am doing. i have some experience with ph/ps under my belt already. i hav done lots of research and i dont need anyone to flame me.

if anyone is interested in my stats or training or diet i can provide it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
to everone else this, i know what i am doing. i have some experience with ph/ps under my belt already. i hav done lots of research and i dont need anyone to flame me.

Do as you will, but be mindful as your body changes, for any signs its just too much on your system.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
any suggestions of some minor tweeking is appreciated

If you have already decided ......

Why don't you take your pubescent ass back over to "the other BB site" with the rest of the immature drueling knobs.

Seriously, go away.

Shoo.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards

lmao, well...If you have already decided that this is what you want to do, please make a log on it so that NO ONE will ever want to do something this stupid again.

You can tell us all about how your liver hurts, the lower back pumps are killer, that ever so yellow jaundice feeling.

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
Wow, i for one would like to see a weekly update as to how you are doing throughout the cycle and through pct if you are going to continue this regardless of the many warnings.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed. this guy has got to be a troll. i hope so, for his sake.

dude i was not supporting you. i hope you run this cycle because you are so stupid you simply deserve to die.

you are going to end up in the hosptial by week 7 or 8.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Mods, can you check IP and see if it's Ray Sausage? And then get rid of this moron for good? Oh, wait few weeks he'll get rid of himself.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the worst thing about this is when something bad happens to him.....and it will, the doctors or worse "THE MAN" will find out what happened and who do you think they will come down on ? THE RESPONSIBLE PH USERS....which is mostly everyone here....except for this clown. there's no need to "flame" this guy anymore....if this is what he's doing, he wouldn't be around much longer.....RIP

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

Hey BH, how much 6oxo are you planning to use in PCT? Like daily amounts and for how many day, wks, months? Also, you have done M1T before?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I saw the name and thought this was a mod at another board....then I looked at the planned cycle. Can't be a mod.

boss hog

Awards
Hey BH, how much 6oxo are you planning to use in post cycle therapy? Like daily amounts and for how many day, wks, months? Also, you have done M1T before?
i was going to do about 100 mgs transdermaly a day and taper down for four weeks. and no i have not done m1t before but i have done some of the other components of my cycle? m1t was recommended to me by a friend after i told him i had access to it via another friend. why do you ask?

boss hog

Awards
also if people are interested i will start a log in the cycles forum. i am not much for logs but i will do it if everyone is curious about my results

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
also if people are interested i will start a log in the cycles forum. i am not much for logs but i will do it if everyone is curious about my results
I'll bet three- =fourths your way threw you'll stop posting.

Probably because you'll be in the hospital.

Anyone want to take this bet for reps?

boss hog

Awards
I'll bet three- =fourths your way threw you'll stop posting.

Probably because you'll be in the hospital.

Anyone want to take this bet for reps?
il take that bet and i will throw in another on top that says i will feel great and be looking better than i ever have in my life

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
il take that bet and i will throw in another on top that says i will feel great and be looking better than i ever have in my life
You definitely won't be feeling great, but I do think you'll survive the cycle and possibly make good gains. I should'nt be encouraging you though. Why don't you listen to some of the cats on this board and change your cycle up. With some of the listed suggestions above you will feel better and gain better.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Do the log. That all I want. A nice addition to this cycle would be a nice diet ooooooooooooooooooo say Mcdonalds everyday that should make some nice gains.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
You will be feeling like total hell after the second week. You will feel soo sick and ****ty you wont be able to get out of bed let alone the gym.

Dont do this cycle.

Your BP is going to go through the roof.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

You should keep a log and also get some blood test done when you decide to abandon the cycle. It could serve as a good example (of what not to do) for others to see.

That is one of the harshest oral cycles (legal or non) that I have seen. m1t and SD are NOT kind on the body.

With the post count of this guy and the sheer lunacy of the cycle, it makes me wonder as to the legitimacy of the poster. Perhaps we are all being trolled...

I sure hope so.

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards

week 1 20 mgs m1t
week 2 20 mgs m1t

I think you are tweeking. if you did do research why would you do test cyp EOD? P.S. Don't forget to hit the weights!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
agreed. this guy has got to be a troll. i hope so, for his sake.

dude i was not supporting you. i hope you run this cycle because you are so stupid you simply deserve to die.

you are going to end up in the hosptial by week 7 or 8.
well said.........say hello to Anna Nicole for us.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I would ditch the pills.
Cyp eod?
You can do that weekly or twice a week, cyp is a long acting test. It's not like prop.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of M1T, it unprescendented from what ive seen,
8 weeks of superdrol is also unheard of,
stacked together with two other compounds, three methyls, 10 weeks. Test cyp eod? fina on top, and the cherry, 6-oxo.

Im not intending to flame, my first post was actually trying to help, but i have limited experience with this type of cycle. I have however used M1T and in hindsight was a major mistake 4 times!!! this is eeerily reminisent but you have upped the ante ten fold. Seriously find anyone you can respect and listen to, and get some EDUCATED advice, your friends wont have that as they are sponsoring this. The ole "ive done it and im fine isnt very inteligent as there are thousands of problems that can and will co completely undetected, your body doesnt have a "maintenance required" light.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of M1T, it unprescendented from what ive seen,
8 weeks of superdrol is also unheard of,
stacked together with two other compounds, three methyls, 10 weeks. Test cyp eod? fina on top, and the cherry, 6-oxo.

Im not intending to flame, my first post was actually trying to help, but i have limited experience with this type of cycle. I have however used M1T and in hindsight was a major mistake 4 times!!! this is eeerily reminisent but you have upped the ante ten fold. Seriously find anyone you can respect and listen to, and get some EDUCATED advice, your friends wont have that as they are sponsoring this. The ole "ive done it and im fine isnt very inteligent as there are thousands of problems that can and will co completely undetected, your body doesnt have a "maintenance required" light.
M1T gave me a swollen prostate, severe nosebleeds out of nowhere, got sick, aggresion (not glamorous either), but it did yeild puffy, larger muscles. I got alot stronger but theres too many smart ways to do this without getting hurt, or totally overkillin this.

boss hog

Awards
look guys i appreciate your concern but i know what i am doing. i am going to continue on with my cycle until i see fit not too. if things do get bad which i highly doubt they will i will pull out of this cycle.

as of right now i am on day 3 and i really dont feel too much. i am not sure if i am imagining this but i think i might have a slight constant headache. nothing too bad though. i will just up the amount of water i drink to 2 liters a day instead of one.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
3 days into it?
you can take mass amounts of any oral steroid for a few days and be fine.
It's the accumulative effect that'll **** you up.
Sorry dude, in my opinion that's not a smart move at all.

Since you refuse to listen to reason, get your bloodwork done at least once a month I recommend every two weeks.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
".....but i know what i am doing....."

OOoh the hipocrasy.........What makes you think you need to take 5 steriods at once? You must be tryin to take us all for a ride otherwise you're severly lacking intelligence.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is a bunch of BS. He is just trolling for responses and attention. Think about it, no one is really this stupid. I really just don't believe it that he is doing this cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
please stop the cycle man. just cuase you're 3 days and decided this was ur cycle doesnt mean u can't still back out. if you truly are serious please stop because running stuff like this is what gives steroids such a bad reputation...poor knowledge/misuse!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
boss hog you are an idiot i hope you balls implode on themselves and your liver scrapes its way out through your pie hole and punches you in the face.

i hate you

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure if i am imagining this but i think i might have a slight constant headache. nothing too bad though. i will just up the amount of water i drink to 2 liters a day instead of one.
You may want to throw in some aspirin to your stack of methyls you've got there. :icon_lol:

This guy inst doing this cycle, its highly stupid and costly and i think this guy is obviously trying to get a rise out of us all.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
This looks like an awesome cycle. You should definitely run it.

Here are a few suggestions on how you can contribute to the board:

1) Please post before and after pics so we can appreciate your gains.

2) Posting pre and post bloodwork would also be much appreciated.

3) Finally, after your liver transplant, please post a pic of your old liver.

Thanks bro. Good luck!

boss hog

Awards
ok i appreciate everyone's input, but you will not be able to to disuade me from runing ym well thought out and planned well in advance cycle. i have thought of the possible side effects and i have my ancillaries on hand just in case. i have already started taking my liver support. i did get my bloodwork done this tuesday but it is still not back to the doc yet. i will post it on here when i get it and then i will post my bloodwork again when i am deep into my cycle. you will see that i will not kill myself and will in fact make great gains.

Spring break here I come!!! if you guys are in south padre this spring break hit me up and you can see in person what an incredible specimen i am after this.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
ok i appreciate everyone's input, but you will not be able to to disuade me from runing ym well thought out and planned well in advance cycle. i have thought of the possible side effects and i have my ancillaries on hand just in case. i have already started taking my liver support. i did get my bloodwork done this tuesday but it is still not back to the doc yet. i will post it on here when i get it and then i will post my bloodwork again when i am deep into my cycle. you will see that i will not kill myself and will in fact make great gains.

Spring break here I come!!! if you guys are in south padre this spring break hit me up and you can see in person what an incredible specimen i am after this.

Link your log,
Include
and all the fun stuff.

Blood work is nice, as well as pic's if your truly serious, otherwise stop posting.:smite:

ryano

Awards
  • Established

Spring break here I come!!! if you guys are in south padre this spring break hit me up and you can see in person what an incredible specimen i am after this.[/QUOTE

dont bother posting ... go to another board.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to drink a few martini's each night to wash down that M1T.

The guy has to be a troll guys, look at the post count. No way in hell anyone would run that.

I wont bother locking the thread, just let it die.

BV

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
M1t is super harsh on you body and you don't need 20mg of it, trust me,20mg of M1T+superdrol will result in incredible lethargy, debilitating back pumps, loss of appetite, your blood pressure will go through the roof and you could also get prolactin induced gyn, especially it stacking it with fina. I say you do test/tren/superdrol, but use the superdrol for 4 weeks at the beginnin then for 4 weeks at the end of your cycle, i'm thinking of a 12 weeker. If you stick with the cycle your doing right now you'll feel like crap i can gaurantee it. Side effects will also be through the roof. Also just curious, how long have you been liftng? How many cycles have you done? And what are your stats?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think you are tweeking. if you did do research why would you do test cyp EOD? P.S. Don't forget to hit the weights!!
I do Cyp EOD. I do most short/medium/long esters EOD.

Cyp eod?
You can do that weekly or twice a week, cyp is a long acting test. It's not like prop.
200mg EOD is equivalent to 700mg/week.. with extremely stable levels. There is nothing wrong with EOD sticks with longer esters... it's not necessary, but it can be beneficial IMHO.

We can all agree that the proposed cycle is overkill in more ways than one.... however you two are picking out the one point that is something that I agree with, and practice.

Boss Hog, if you are a few days in, just end the M1t run after 3 weeks and run the Cyp out for 12 more weeks or so... then start PCT 14 days later with Toremefine or any of the other general SERM (Nolva/Clomid) PCT protocol that are outlined in the PCT section.

No need to go so hard, so quickly.. and the people have pointed out basic facts that you should digest.

The combination of orals, along with the duration of said orals, is what really sets off the flags..

Take your own personal health into account before vanity and impatience supercedes it.

good luck.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i was going to do about 100 mgs transdermaly a day and taper down for four weeks. and no i have not done m1t before but i have done some of the other components of my cycle? m1t was recommended to me by a friend after i told him i had access to it via another friend. why do you ask?
Well, SD is a remarkably clean oral at 20mg, but it can still promote significant hypoglycemia if diet is not just right. M1T is just brutal in all areas over 12.5mg though and the combination is probably not good as far as sides. I have done 10mg M1T with 30mg M14 years ago, and the sides from the M1T were greatly reduced, but 20mg of M1T is just asking for immunological suppression. I bet you have a soar throat in less that 2 weeks man. These guys are flaming you bad and I know that's not cool, but they're still right about this stack my friend. Believe me, I would be the first to offer a way to stack some crazy combos (because I've done it before myself in many cases!) but damn, I wouldn't even do this one. You don't understand. The M1T is brutal. If you really understood, you wouldn't wanna do that to yourself. You will not be spending spring break at the beach, and if you do get that far, you won't be able to party because your transaminease enzymes will be so elevated you'll probably feel sick every time you try to have a few beers. Forget about fun with the ladies too. You may look like a freakin' specimen but what good is that if you can't even get it up? What I mean is it's going to take more than 6-Oxo to get the boys back from this combo. Just do the SD man. That's my honest advice and I don't flame, just trying to help bro. If you keep on you may be one of the lucky ones or you may be like the 95% that would get really sick from this stack.