Halodrol stacked with Trenadrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Halodrol stacked with Trenadrol

I havent used any ph's in about 5 months and I want a bad ass stack with out going to the dark side. I have chosen these 2 products because I think these 2 formulas would give me the leanest dryest gains. Im sick of blowing up 20 pounds and having a moon for a face and looking pregnant. Do yall think these two supplements would work well stacked? I will have a proper PCT and all the appropriate cycle support.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%

Quote Originally Posted by swangswang View Post
    I havent used any ph's in about 5 months and I want a bad ass stack with out going to the dark side. I have chosen these 2 products because I think these 2 formulas would give me the leanest dryest gains. Im sick of blowing up 20 pounds and having a moon for a face and looking pregnant. Do yall think these two supplements would work well stacked? I will have a proper post cycle therapy and all the appropriate cycle support.
    Despite what has been said, the original Halodrol-50 will bloat you slightly. It's nothing like Dbol or anything. Not even as much as PP (for some), but its not 100% dry. I noticed some mild facial bloating (under the chin etc.) when I tried it out. The new Halodrol isnt even worth discussing... lol.

IMO, the best choice right now is Havoc. You will have no bloat. Your gains will be clean and dry. It's safer than SD, as effective as PP but w/ less bloat. IMO its the best choice right now and it has very mild sides. PP has virtually no sides (noticeable) too but it will bloat you a bit.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

swang I also am thinking about running that stack, if you do this would you be keeping a log or post any results?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

I used promagnon almost a year ago and besides SD it was the least bloated Ive ever been from a PH cycle. If I put on 1 or 2 lbs of water weight I will be OK with it I just dont want to gain 6 lbs of water over one night like PP does to me. I was thinking that the trenadrol would help dry out the water weight that I could expect from the Halo. I was not planning on logging the cycle but if yall would be interested I would happily do it for you guys.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Despite what has been said, the original Halodrol-50 will bloat you slightly. It's nothing like Dbol or anything. Not even as much as PP, but its not 100% dry. I noticed some mild facial bloating (under the chin etc.) when I tried it out. The new Halodrol isnt even worth discussing... lol.

IMO, the best choice right now is Havoc. You will have no bloat. Your gains will be clean and dry. It's safer than superdrol, as effective as PP but w/ less bloat. IMO its the best choice right now and it has very mild sides. PP has virtually no sides too but it will bloat you a bit.
    Hey bro, until you sent me this I was not even aware of havoc or epistane so I decided to do my research and ended up buying a bottle. What I am planning for my cycle will be Oral Turinadrol (halo) and epistane. Do you think these 2 compounds could be run together? I am a little worried about liver harshness these stacked could have on me. Do you care to explain wether this would be a safe stack or not and could you give me a recommended dosing scheme?
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%

Hey bro, until you sent me this I was not even aware of havoc or epistane so I decided to do my research and ended up buying a bottle. What I am planning for my cycle will be Oral Turinadrol (halo) and epistane. Do you think these 2 compounds could be run together? I am a little worried about liver harshness these stacked could have on me. Do you care to explain wether this would be a safe stack or not and could you give me a recommended dosing scheme?
    Havoc (epistane) is a solid choice. It has VERY low sides and is easy on the body in comparison to other methyls. The results are also right up there with PP and SD although much drier (which is good). I tried some Havoc myself so I can verify the hype. To get gains on the level of PP or Superdrol it needs to be about 30mg. (Assuming about 200lbs+)

Im not sure what you mean about Oral "Turanidrol" being Halo?
    First off, Oral Turanabol (Chlorodehydromethyltestostero ne) isnt halotestin (which you avoid at all costs). If it is real, legit OT, then yes it will be ok. It's not the best to stack orals but they are both fairly mild. OT is like a cross between dbol and anavar. Its a less potent, less androgenic dbol.

I would run the epistane at 20-30mg/day. The OT a touch higher than a Dbol dose (30mg), so about 40-50mg/day. You could start with higher dose OT then phase the Havoc in toward the end to fully dry out. Or you could stack then together from day 1. It's up to you. I would try to keep these orals to 6 weeks or less.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I think he is referring to the clone of Halo by Juggernaut as "Oral Turinadrol"...not real OT...personally, I wouldn't run 2 methyls...just my opinion...
    Oh, their halodrol-50 clone? OK, well in that case if its a LEGIT clone it still should be a LOT like OT. The A:A ratio of the original H-50 was almost exactly the same as real OT. That was BK's intent.

Stacking methyls is still not the best. But if you have to choose 2, Havoc should be one of them.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Damn yall have given me some great advice. Just about summed up everything I was curious about. I am sitting right at 200 right now and hoping to get to about 215 completely dry in a four week stack. I think I may just run both stacked from day 1 just so it wont be an extensive cycle and cause me to be shut down longer than necessary.

I am going to throw in all my support supps and PCT. If yall have any suggestions with support supps or PCT I would greatly appreciate it.

Support Supplements:
    AX Perfect Cycle
    Hawthorne Berry
    Omega 3's
    Flax Oil
    Fenugreek

PCT
    Liquid Nolva (weekly taper from 40 mgs to 10 mgs decreasing 10mgs a week)
    AI(most likely restore Ive heard great things but never used it yet)
    Lean Xtreme

Please give suggestions on what yall think should be tweaked
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

When taking Promag i remember you were supposed to take both pills at the same time every day. When taking oral turinadrol should I split up the dosage or should I take both pills at once? Since OT and epistane are methyls it is not necessary to take with food for maximum absorption right?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%

Damn yall have given me some great advice. Just about summed up everything I was curious about. I am sitting right at 200 right now and hoping to get to about 215 completely dry in a four week stack. I think I may just run both stacked from day 1 just so it wont be an extensive cycle and cause me to be shut down longer than necessary.

I am going to throw in all my support supps and post cycle therapy. If yall have any suggestions with support supps or PCT I would greatly appreciate it.

Support Supplements:
    AX Perfect Cycle
    Hawthorne Berry
    Omega 3's
    Flax Oil
    Fenugreek

PCT
    Liquid Nolva (weekly taper from 40 mgs to 10 mgs decreasing 10mgs a week)
    AI(most likely restore Ive heard great things but never used it yet)
    Lean Xtreme

Please give suggestions on what yall think should be tweaked
    It all looks fine. Split up your dosages throughout the day instead of all at once. You could take on an empty stomach or not. EFA's could help.

Could throw in some red yeast rice if you wanted. It's not required though. You are taking more "support" supps than I have quite a few times. RYR is like a natural statin (mother natures Lipitor) for your lipid profiles (cholesterol). For your age, its probably not a major issue. It would be wise if you were using SD though. You will bounce back super fast. There are so many interesting PCT/Support/anti-cortisol supps now that you can easily spend more on those than the cycle itself. Thats the industry for you though...

Good luck with the Nolva liquid. It tastes horrible. Slam it w/ a shot of high citric acid to cut the taste (aftertaste). OJ or grapefruit juice works best. I've decided to just pay a tad more for Nolva tabs from now on.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    It all looks fine. Split up your dosages throughout the day instead of all at once. You could take on an empty stomach or not. EFA's could help.

Could throw in some red yeast rice if you wanted. It's not required though. You are taking more "support" supps than I have quite a few times. RYR is like a natural statin (mother natures Lipitor) for your lipid profiles (cholesterol). For your age, its probably not a major issue. It would be wise if you were using superdrol though. You will bounce back super fast. There are so many interesting post cycle therapy/Support/anti-cortisol supps now that you can easily spend more on those than the cycle itself. Thats the industry for you though...

Good luck with the Nolva liquid. It tastes horrible. Slam it w/ a shot of high citric acid to cut the taste (aftertaste). OJ or grapefruit juice works best. I've decided to just pay a tad more for Nolva tabs from now on.

Hey man I appreciate all the help you have given me. Hell yeah bro that nolva is straight rank. I mix it in a shot glass with cranberry juice. First time i tried it i dropped it straight on my tongue... that taste didnt come out for like 5 hours. I am actually logging my cycle at IBEforums. am I aloud to post a link to my log? If i cant would anyone be curious to see it over on AM?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Would any one over here at AM like me to post my log over here?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

yeah man definitley wouldn't hurt, i started epistane today and i'm interested about OT cause i want my friend to take it... log it man i'll follow

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Havoc with Trenadrol
    By LiftedSierra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. Stacking with Halodrol 50
    By motivator in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:44 PM
  3. Stacking Halodrol 50 with Phera Plex
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6