My T1 Final - Cutting Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. weight is down a little bit. I am actually at about 208. Which is still a 2 pound increase. I am not really caring about actual pounds. A bodybuilder at my gym that I lift with (who does not know I am taking t1final) told me the other day that in the past two weeks my chest looks alot bigger and more defined. Mere coincidence that I just happened to be taking t1 for those two weeks, I think not! I have pics before my cycle and I will take some after my cycle. I think it is great to have measurements and all but I think people on here want to see the results, so if I can, I will post my pics. before and after my cycle. I was going to do this on BB.com when I did my first cycle last fall, but I never got around to it, so hopefully I can this time. Like I said, to me it means alot if someone says they gained 1 inch on their arms, but to actually see it really would be nice too. So hopefully I will get those up when I am complete. No promises though. Overall, very happy with my progress the last three weeks. Am already planning out a six week T1Pro (249mgs per day), and 600mg 1,4 Dione cycle in the future. I think if I give my self a break for awhile, start eating some good cals, give my body a break from most supplements in general, then go with a t1pro (this time I may up my cals. a little more to 3000-3500) to really get a good clean bulk. Or even a slight cut cycle. But the more I am reading with good anti e's available, it may be better to take a cycle out to 6 weeks as opposed to 4. I know 4 has been the preferred length, but 6 makes sense too if people are still getting results in weeks 5 and 6.

2. Ok, I am almost four days past my cycle. My final weight was about 211. So about a 5 pound gain while eating about 1000 cals. below maintenance. I am going to be taking picts. this weekend. However I don't know when I will post them. I will not use the entire roll and I may wait to take the next ones after the next cycle. I am going to do one more cycle then take a long break from PH/PS. I should be at about my goal by then. My strength went up a little on this cycle, I was excited with the strenght gains. Maybe 10-20 pounds in each lift. I have firmed up and dropped some good bodyfat. My vascularity is alot better. I am really pumped with the results I got.

My next cycle will be T1-Pro for six weeks at 3 squirts per day and then Liquid Clenbutrx at 5cc twice a day ($100- 480cc's) or Tight plus E and Green Tea ($88 - 60 for Tight and 28 for Green Tea and Vasopro Ephedrine ). I have read all the feedback on all these, so I am not sure which I will do. It seems from all the feedback you can't go wrong with either stack. The Clenbutrx would last 48 days and the Tight would be for 40 days. If anyone has any suggestions on which to choose, please let me know. I was also looking at the Anarchy stack which I know many like and that would be close to 100 for about 30 days. So I have a month to decide which I will do. But if anyone has any recomendations, please let me know. I will probably do about a maintenance diet, I am trying to shed a little more body fat and gain some lean muscle on this next cycle.
    •   

3. Originally posted by csakiges
    My next cycle will be T1-Pro for six weeks at 3 squirts per day and then Liquid Clenbutrx at 5cc twice a day ($100- 480cc's) or Tight plus E and Green Tea ($88 - 60 for Tight and 28 for Green Tea and Vasopro Ephedrine ). I have read all the feedback on all these, so I am not sure which I will do. It seems from all the feedback you can't go wrong with either stack. The Clenbutrx would last 48 days and the Tight would be for 40 days. If anyone has any suggestions on which to choose, please let me know.

I would say go for the Clenbutrx over the tight+ephedrine.  I have tried both and I'm not a fan of Tight.  Adding green tea will definitely help the fat fly off.

4. why would you say that pursuit I am fairly sure nothing beats tight for an ephedra free burner and adding e just makes it all the better. What are the ingredients in clenbtrx?

5. Originally posted by maggmaster
    why would you say that pursuit I am fairly sure nothing beats tight for an ephedra free burner and adding e just makes it all the better. What are the ingredients in clenbtrx?

I have done 2 2 week cycles of tight+ephedrine I broke it up because I started UCP-1.  I may try meltdown z-14 with ephedrine next, or I may just take the plunge and start the Anarchy stack + ephedrine.

Lets try those ingredients again.

Mahaung 312mg

Caffeine 200mg

Citrus Anhydrous 200mg

Citrus Aurantium @ 95% Synephrine 60 mg

4-hydroxisolucine 22.5mg

5-HTP 12.5mg

Vinpocentine 10mg

Yohimbine HCL 5.5mg

•   

6. Thanks for the info, pursuit. How is everything going with your cycle? I am not sure which I will try. But both sound like winners, even though I know many despise VPX for their price and product names. But, if it is good, then I will use it even if it is 20-30 dollars more for a couple months. I will always stick to BDC when it comes to PS/PH transdermals though. Unless something comes along better.

7. your loyalty is inspiring....

8. isn't it though?

9. Yes people do hate VPX but at the same time most if not all will say that their fat burners and proteins are excellent.

10. I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell

11. I knew you were joking maggmaster!!!

12. Thanks too Pursuit, I will see when the time comes. Right now, I am just doing research with my liquid Nolv. and taking it easy on most everything else (except of course, saw palm, protein, and flax).

I lowered my training volume and I feel as strong as an ox even though my test. levels are low. So that is good.

I will keep checking your thread to see how everything is going. Good luck!!!

13. Originally posted by maggmaster
    I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell

Yeah I was following you!

14. Originally posted by IHateGymMorons
    It's also very dangerous. The vasodilation it causes vastly reduces your blood pressure in a short time. This drop in BP sends a signal to your baroreceptors which, in turn, send a signal to the brain indicating the body is going into shock. As a result, the blood vessels leading to the brain constrict in an attempt to increase the blood pressure leading to the brain. Shocking your system like this can lead to perminent damage even while taking the reccomended dosage. Every "perpetual pump" product on the market is EXTREMELY dangerous and isn't worth the money, nor the risk.
    Bump on this.

I started using the universal NO product this past week, with horrible results. During my workout on Mon I thought my brain was going to blow out of my head (bar far the worst headache I have EVER experienced) and that was on the first warmup set after warming up and stretching. The headache lasted for about 6 hours, throbbing headache. I do not consume any caffeine or ephedrine, which could have contributed to its intensity. It also caused some head trauma during sex.

Be careful with this stuff if you are daring enough to use it...seriously unsafe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I add TBOL to my Test/Masteron cutting cycle?
    By toneispower in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 03:09 PM
  2. Help me set-up my H-drol cutting cycle!
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. Help me set-up my H-drol cutting cycle!
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
  4. critique my Winadrol\Havoc cutting cycle
    By haney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:52 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 12:00 PM