My T1 Final - Cutting Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks for the info, pursuit. How is everything going with your cycle? I am not sure which I will try. But both sound like winners, even though I know many despise VPX for their price and product names. But, if it is good, then I will use it even if it is 20-30 dollars more for a couple months. I will always stick to BDC when it comes to PS/PH transdermals though. Unless something comes along better.

2. your loyalty is inspiring....
    •   

3. isn't it though?

4. Yes people do hate VPX but at the same time most if not all will say that their fat burners and proteins are excellent.

5. I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell
    •   

6. I knew you were joking maggmaster!!!

7. Thanks too Pursuit, I will see when the time comes. Right now, I am just doing research with my liquid Nolv. and taking it easy on most everything else (except of course, saw palm, protein, and flax).

I lowered my training volume and I feel as strong as an ox even though my test. levels are low. So that is good.

I will keep checking your thread to see how everything is going. Good luck!!!

8. Originally posted by maggmaster
    I waqsnt talking about you pursuit I was mocking c's comment about how he ould use bdc stuff until something better came out. And i was joking .... in case you couldnt tell

Yeah I was following you!

9. Originally posted by IHateGymMorons
    It's also very dangerous. The vasodilation it causes vastly reduces your blood pressure in a short time. This drop in BP sends a signal to your baroreceptors which, in turn, send a signal to the brain indicating the body is going into shock. As a result, the blood vessels leading to the brain constrict in an attempt to increase the blood pressure leading to the brain. Shocking your system like this can lead to perminent damage even while taking the reccomended dosage. Every "perpetual pump" product on the market is EXTREMELY dangerous and isn't worth the money, nor the risk.
    Bump on this.

I started using the universal NO product this past week, with horrible results. During my workout on Mon I thought my brain was going to blow out of my head (bar far the worst headache I have EVER experienced) and that was on the first warmup set after warming up and stretching. The headache lasted for about 6 hours, throbbing headache. I do not consume any caffeine or ephedrine, which could have contributed to its intensity. It also caused some head trauma during sex.

Be careful with this stuff if you are daring enough to use it...seriously unsafe
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me set-up my H-drol cutting cycle!
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. Help me set-up my H-drol cutting cycle!
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:06 PM
  3. critique my Winadrol\Havoc cutting cycle
    By haney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 11:52 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 11:00 AM
  5. My T1-PRO Cycle
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5