test base / 1-test question

lvtrojan

Awards
Im planning on trying a test base cycle, and i see a lot of threads that have combined test base with 1-test. Is that absolutely necessary , or can i get a good result from just the test base.

btw, i really hate the 1-test side effects (lethargy, sluggish), so thats why im asking if i can leave it out.

thanks for the help.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
The TNE will help immensly with the lethargy.  They will stack well with one another in that the 1-test helps with strenght/hardness while the test helps with size.  However, 1-test is not required.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The test base should help with lethargy, wouldn't hurt to use them both..

Many people use 4AD to combat lethargy, but since test base is actual test, which would you think is better? ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
if you want to do a test only cycle, I would get something for the bloat you'll have, dex or letro IMO :)

lvtrojan

Awards
gracias

Thanks for the advice guys...i just despise 1-test and when i saw that 1-test/test base combo i was like "oh crap".

I take it the test base "bloat" will be worse than being on 4-ad (which i dig). but ill take something to help with that.

Your Endo

Awards
?

How much test will you be taking? I’m assuming you will be using the "base" in a topical formula right? As far as what kind of diuretics or anti-estrogens you will need is based entirely on how much test you will be taking. I wouldn’t bother with the 1-test, I would just stick with the test base. Of course if you had means of obtaining Trenbolone base then that would be a different story... - Your Endo

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Re: ?

I wouldn’t bother with the 1-test, I would just stick with the test base. Of course if you had means of obtaining Trenbolone base then that would be a different story... - Your Endo
I respectfully disagree. A 1-test/TNE stack makes for very lean muscle gains with better increases in strength than test alone. I have tried both and they don't compare. I also believe the lethargy associated with the 1-test is managable.

Although, I do agree with the Tren statment ;)

Your Endo

Awards
Response

Bow, I personally have never compared Test-1 and Test head to head. I assumed that if he increased his Test accordingly to make up to the Test-1 he would find comparable results as long as he controlled his estrogen. Ultimately, its gets down to the cost/effectiveness ratio and personally I feel (depending on your source) that pure Test base is to be the most cost effective component for any cycle.

Although, I have to say the only time I have used Test-1 is in the Biotest Mag-10 formula. Unfortunately, I can’t say too much for Mag-10 even at the double dose. I guess you could say I’m a bit “Pro-steroid” (no pun intended) Anyway, good luck Jan… -Your Endo

PS. What are you referring to with “TNE”?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Re: Response

PS. What are you referring to with “TNE”?
TNE = Test No Ester.

I was actually referring to test alone vs. a 1-test/test stack not being comparable. However, I have done 1-test only cycles and had very good luck.

elijah_123

Awards
If your going with test skip the 1-test and get fina. No lethargy and more effective.

If you are staying legal 4-ad/1-test works great.

And don't forget a good post cycle setup.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving my 1-test/TNE trans cycle acutally :)

The only reason I didn't do tren/test trans is cost, that was a little too $$$, for that cycle I'll just pin it :)

RVEXLER

Awards
I am currently doing a test base/boldenone base transdermal. Unfortunately, I had to stop doing it for a week because the dmso garlic smell on my breath was so strong, my co-workers were commenting on it. So, I have 2 more bottles of the gel on order to which I will be adding my last 12 grams of test base and boldenone base to each (sucks having to throw away 2 good bottles of gel with 12 grams of test base in one and 12 grams of boldenone base in the other!!!)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
throw them away?

Throwing them away seems a little wasteful.... wait till a time when youll have no human contact for awhile and then use them or find someone you like who doesnt care how they smell.

elijah_123

Awards
Send em my way I'll stink and love it :) Errr I mean dispose of them safely.

organdoner

Awards
i'm starting to get confused with this 1-test, topical etc. if you're gonna spend the funds why not just get the real ****. these clains of gains of 20-25lbs, strength increases from over the counter stuff confuse me. i'm not flaming. who am i to flame. at least i'm learning about something i don't know about. it just seems funny to mix prohormones with real gear.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
why? 1-test has essentially the same anabolic potential as primobolan is a test primo cycle that strange? Whats wrong with not stickin yourself fulla holes and keeping it semi legal? PLus getting something liketest base is so much easier than getting the esterfied gear necesarry to do a real cycle.

organdoner

Awards
point well taken bro but no one will ever convince me that prohormones do 1/2 of what steroids can do. those that swear by it could sell themselves as testominies to the companys and at least get pain for it. i'm just not buting the comercials you guys are selling. if you look that good on the over the counter stuff imagine what you could be with low doces of AS.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
but 1-test is a steroid..... no conversion necesary its damn good at what it intended for

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
tne= test base?=test?

fellas,
i am new to this board and a little confused. i am an aas user but need to go natural now for legality purposes....(got popped) so i need some insight on ph. now, as far as tne, is this actual test? is it otc supplement? and are test base and tne the same? i'm confused because it seems as though you are talking about ph's and straight test in a stack, but not sure if tne is legal or not? please, help me out here?
peace.....getsum27

p.s. this board is very informative and i'm glad to be over here....

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Re: tne= test base?=test?

fellas,
i am new to this board and a little confused. i am an aas user but need to go natural now for legality purposes....(got popped) so i need some insight on ph. now, as far as tne, is this actual test? is it otc supplement? and are test base and tne the same? i'm confused because it seems as though you are talking about ph's and straight test in a stack, but not sure if tne is legal or not? please, help me out here?
peace.....getsum27

TNE is testosterone no ester. It is test base. Obviously, it is not an otc supplement. Many of us have incorporated in into our transdermals because Synovex can be easily and legally obtained and then converted to test base.

lvtrojan

Awards

fellas,
i'm confused because it seems as though you are talking about ph's and straight test in a stack, but not sure if tne is legal or not? please, help me out here?
peace.....getsum27

btw dont forget that 1-test is not a ph.

tommy_69

Awards
I'll add my two cents .. i think test prop from synovex and tren from fina pinned is about the best u can do without too much legal worry..

RVEXLER

Awards

fellas,
peace.....getsum27

In that you mentioned that you got popped and have to go natural, do you mean that you will be tested for AAS and have to have to show clean? If so, then be aware that pro-hormones (and probably 1 test which is not a pro-hormone but an AAS) will show positive on tests for AAS.

Also in regard to testing, I don't remember the board name, but there is a company that claims to offer products that will allow you to fool the tests. And, there are many people here with enough knowlege of half-lifes and clearance times to be able to beat these tests provided that they know when they will be tested.

organdoner

Awards
i'm ghonna syick around so i can learn. this board is one of the few that many post threads about using prohormones/1-test etc. i just have a hard time understanding why anyone would spend the money for this stuff. from my EXPERIENCE 27+ years training and years of porhormones use it did nothing for me. when i come off i'll try these products. whith you bros help maybe i can do it correctly.

RVEXLER

Awards
i'm ghonna syick around so i can learn. this board is one of the few that many post threads about using prohormones/1-test etc. i just have a hard time understanding why anyone would spend the money for this stuff. from my EXPERIENCE 27+ years training and years of porhormones use it did nothing for me. when i come off i'll try these products. whith you bros help maybe i can do it correctly.
I would say that the board consensus is that pro-hormones, while not as effective as AAS, (and not necessarily less expensive) are effective when combined with proper diet, administration method and exercise. And for those not wishing to break the law, they are legal.

tracer

Awards
I would say that the board consensus is that pro-hormones, while not as effective as AAS, (and not necessarily less expensive) are effective when combined with proper diet, administration method and exercise. And for those not wishing to break the law, they are legal.
Err... I don't know whether I'm agreeing with you or disagreeing with you, but I believe that the term pro-hormone is a legal/marketing thing and has little to do with biology and pharmacology. If that were the case we could only call testosterone and nandrolone "hormones" and we's have to call things like Boldenone a "post-hormone" because its a derivative of testosterone. 4AD is a hormone in its own right. It converts to test, yes, and may be regarded as a test precursor. However, we do not call Boldenone a pro-hormone just because it can convert to 1-Testosterone through 5-alpha-reduction. So is boldenone a pre-hormone, a hormone, a post-hormone or a pro-hormone?

Way to give a guy analysis paralysis!

The moral of the story is that they are all hormones, they are all steroids and should be treated with respect.

Incidentally bring anyone who says that "pro-hormones" (using the legal definition) are ineffective and aren't real steroids down to my neck of the woods, and I will happily lend him all the 1-Test/4AD HPBCD hydroject he needs to change that perception... provided he doesn't mind me cutting that extra muscle out at the end of the cycle to augment my protein intake.

But wait... y'all don't tknow where I live. Oh well, more 1-Test/4AD hydroject for me. Hehehe!