Votes: 70 39.8%
  • 15 pounds

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 by gaspari, gained twelve to fifteen kept around ten and lost three inches around my waist.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
10 lbs kept it all and gained another 7 on my own.

njt11

Awards
Im about to run a Mega-H (H50 clone) cycle. For anyone that has run a cycle, can you answer me the following:
-How was libido during cycle?
-How did you dose? 50 for 4 weeks or did you go for longer or at higher doses?
-How good was the fat loss? Did you eat at norm cal/deficit/above to achieve it?

Planning on running it but dont know to go for 4 to 6 weeks and whether or not to stack w/ Megazol for more fat burning as Im doing this to get rdy for the summer.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I just finished up a 30 day run with hdrol. gained 9 lbs and a considerable increase in strength. My libido is actually higher at the end of the cycle than it was when i started. Really very few sides to speak of. It is worth mentioning though, that this stuff is mild compared to some compounds avaiable like superdrol. I was still happy with the results though. All in all, a good experience.

chief85

Awards
nice johnny bgood. what kind of strengh did you gain. and how much do you weight and how old are you. nice to hear that stuff is working. im on my 13th day. last night i squated 285x 8 times. and before my max was like 255 which i could do once.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run a Mega-H (H50 clone) cycle. For anyone that has run a cycle, can you answer me the following:
-How was libido during cycle?
-How did you dose? 50 for 4 weeks or did you go for longer or at higher doses?
-How good was the fat loss? Did you eat at norm cal/deficit/above to achieve it?

Planning on running it but dont know to go for 4 to 6 weeks and whether or not to stack w/ Megazol for more fat burning as Im doing this to get rdy for the summer.
Libido was increased as well as size, girth, and overall volume

did 50 for 4, next time (if there is one) I'll go 50 for 6

mild fat loss, nothing big, had to eat more carbs than usual (about 2 cups of oats a day more, just to feel normal.

Strength went way up. Most dramatic was military press that went to 275 from about 235. Now i'm at about 250 x 2

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I thought that product got pulled?
Ehh, it does'nt matter to me. The best stuff comes from a syringe anyway!

MikeTheMan

Awards
Cheif what clone did you use fast action or cel?
Mike

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
gained 7 lean....hardened up ......but not too much strength at all!

opks22

Awards
I only gained about 6 lbs, but the strength increase was great. I didn't see much fat loss at all, but all these products work differently for different people.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
average gain Ive seen from other users on DA is 7-10 lbs. Usually entirely lean, without a lot of strength gain. Typical response is "it was good but I wont run it again"

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
average gain Ive seen from other users on DA is 7-10 lbs. Usually entirely lean, without a lot of strength gain. Typical response is "it was good but I wont run it again"
I have a few bottles of GL Mega-H left over and am thinking about running it with some transdermal 4-AD...what do you think?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
4-ad goes great with most anything.

I'd run the 4-ad for 6 weeks with the h-50 clone for the first 30 days...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What would be a good daily dose keeping in mind that 5 sprays yields approx. 200mg of 4-AD?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good daily dose keeping in mind that 5 sprays yields approx. 200mg of 4-AD?
I think 10 sprays to start is good. So that would be 400mg.

I haven't used the transdermal spray in over a year...so I need to check my notes but I believe that 400mg is a good amount to start with. How much do you weigh???

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
I have a few bottles of GL Mega-H left over and am thinking about running it with some transdermal 4-AD...what do you think?
never used a dermal based ph, but 1,4ad (boldenone) is a great product, ive used I force Bold a couple times, always a good time. ;)

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
never used a dermal based ph, but 4ad (boldenone) is a great product, ive used I force Bold a couple times, always a good time. ;)
I love me a stack of Methyl 1,4ADD (17a methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17diol) @ 70 mg a day with OT at 40 mg a day - my perfect stack for bulking.

Super gains that are lean and easy to maintain. Out of this world appetite booster and good, but not great strength gains to boot! Can't go wrong with that stack.

Ahh, I know "2 methyls" - yikes! You know, in almost 2 full years, I have never seen anyone, myself included, with issues from 4ad @ 70 mg a day.

Anyone? Anyone?

Now for my favorite cutting stack, tune in later....

Dr_C

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 10 sprays to start is good. So that would be 400mg.

I haven't used the transdermal spray in over a year...so I need to check my notes but I believe that 400mg is a good amount to start with. How much do you weigh???
I weigh about 195 right now but will be cutting for the next 8-12 weeks before going "on" again.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well if my cut goes really well, I'll probably skip the h-50 and stack the 4-ad with superdrol. Depends on how low I can get my bf in the next couple of months. btw, if I go this route, it will be my first time experimenting with SD so I will run it at 10/20/20 alongside the 4-ad transdermal.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I weigh about 195 right now but will be cutting for the next 8-12 weeks before going "on" again.
I ran 1-test at 200mg/day and 4-ad at 600mg/day.
Plus I ran superdrol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20.

Back pumps got pretty intense and I could not do any cardio.

If I was to do superdrol again I would make sure I had tons of Taurine and b-6 available plus some eform.

The b-6 would be used once my nips started getting sensitive which they did while on the last week of superdrol.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Let me also add I had nolva on hand from the start of the cycle to keep all bases covered...

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I love me a stack of Methyl 1,4ADD (17a methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17diol) @ 70 mg a day with OT at 40 mg a day - my perfect stack for bulking.

Super gains that are lean and easy to maintain. Out of this world appetite booster and good, but not great strength gains to boot! Can't go wrong with that stack.

Ahh, I know "2 methyls" - yikes! You know, in almost 2 full years, I have never seen anyone, myself included, with issues from 4ad @ 70 mg a day.

Anyone? Anyone?

Now for my favorite cutting stack, tune in later....

Dr_C

Dr c, how does m 1,4add compare to superdrol, I know its not the same but, how are the gains?? thanks

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Dr c, how does m 1,4add compare to superdrol, I know its not the same but, how are the gains?? thanks
Funny, today I had a similar discussion with someone else on this board. Voodoo chime in please!

These are my experiences.

I personally love both M1,4-ADD and SD. Another great mass stack for me is 70 mg of M1,4-ADD and 20 mg of SD a day for 4 weeks. I am one of those folks who has never had a side from SD. So of course I like it.

Now to compare the two compounds, he is my list...

M1,4-ADD vs SD

M1,4-ADD really increases my appetite!! Makes gaining mass a lot easier. SD can make me a little sluggish and I don’t want to eat when I am sluggish.

SD has some diuretic properties so I seem to retain a little less water on SD. Although I don't hold much on M1,4-ADD either.

Personally, I feel as though M1,4-ADD increases nitrogen retention to a higher degree than SD. Thus mRNA transcription/synthesis of protein seems to be elevated beyond what I have noticed with SD

Neither M1,4-ADD nor SD really shut me down significantly. Ok, I am going to get stoned for saying this but I can run a minimal PCT after a cycle of either. Let me get my shield so I can deflect the sticks and stones.

Bottom line, I really like both compounds.

Dr_C

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Funny, today I had a similar discussion with someone else on this board. Voodoo chime in please!

These are my experiences.

I personally love both M1,4-ADD and superdrol. Another great mass stack for me is 70 mg of M1,4-ADD and 20 mg of superdrol a day for 4 weeks. I am one of those folks who has never had a side from SD. So of course I like it.

Now to compare the two compounds, he is my list...

M1,4-ADD vs SD

M1,4-ADD really increases my appetite!! Makes gaining mass a lot easier. SD can make me a little sluggish and I don’t want to eat when I am sluggish.

SD has some diuretic properties so I seem to retain a little less water on SD. Although I don't hold much on M1,4-ADD either.

Personally, I feel as though M1,4-ADD increases nitrogen retention to a higher degree than SD. Thus mRNA transcription/synthesis of protein seems to be elevated beyond what I have noticed with SD

Neither M1,4-ADD nor SD really shut me down significantly. Ok, I am going to get stoned for saying this but I can run a minimal post cycle therapy after a cycle of either. Let me get my shield so I can deflect the sticks and stones.

Bottom line, I really like both compounds.

Dr_C

Thanks for the info, m1,4add looks interesting. I've had good success with superdrol, I'm just looking for something else, maybe I'll try your stack!! :head: By the way how much did u gain while stacking both?? thanks

Last edited:

jrob24

Awards
used mega-h.......i think it was the one thing just meant perfectly for my body, put on 20 pounds, kept 17

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Thanks for the info, m1,4add looks interesting. I've had good success with superdrol, I'm just looking for something else, maybe I'll try your stack!! :head: By the way how much did u gain while stacking both?? thanks
FYI...i'm 37 years old, 5'4" and 187 pounds at 10%-11% BF. int he off season. i have 20+ years of experience training and with PH & anabolic steroids.

70mg of M1,4-ADD + 20 MG of superdrol = 12 pounds and loved every minute of it.

Dr_C

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used mega-h.......i think it was the one thing just meant perfectly for my body, put on 20 pounds, kept 17
How long was your cycle? What was your dosage (i.e. did you stick to 50mg/day or increase to 75mg/day)?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was to do superdrol again I would make sure I had tons of Taurine and b-6 available plus some eform.

The b-6 would be used once my nips started getting sensitive which they did while on the last week of superdrol.
Sorry for the late reply bro but why the e-form? Everything I've read about superdrol suggests that it has anti-estrogenic properties on its own so I'm confused as to why you would want to add an AI like formestane while on a cycle that does not aromatize?!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply bro but why the e-form? Everything I've read about superdrol suggests that it has anti-estrogenic properties on its own so I'm confused as to why you would want to add an AI like formestane while on a cycle that does not aromatize?!
once I was off the superdrol I'd use a bit of eform and keep it handy. I have read lots of posts about the delayed gyno problem with SD.

It is probably overkill but why take the chance...right?

Also, at the time I was running SD with 1-test and 4 -ad.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
once I was off the superdrol I'd use a bit of eform and keep it handy. I have read lots of posts about the delayed gyno problem with superdrol.

It is probably overkill but why take the chance...right?

Also, at the time I was running superdrol with 1-test and 4 -ad.
Oh, well that makes sense then...I thought you were running the e-form along with the superdrol.

Some guys swear that e-form brings them back quicker than any SERM (including clomid) but what they fail to realize is that form converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone which causes further suppression of endogenous test production...if it weren't for that, it would make for an effective post cycle therapy product.

In any case, thanks for the reply bro.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't Formestane up-regulate HPTA overall? Arn't there studies on it?

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Used it as a recomp along with Prostanozol a while ago.

50/50/75/75100/100 - H-Drol (CEL)
75/100/100/150/200/200 - Prostanozol (AX)

Gained about 10lbm while shedding same in fat. Great strength boost, CKDish diet, -300 maintenance cals.

~GX

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
my buddy is going to love this thread. he just started a cycle of H-Drol on Friday and I'm starting Havoc next week.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
8 pounds of lean unbending steel and sex appeal!

fausty

Awards
Gained 10 have kept about 7. I have jusst finished my 4 week pct. My cycle was for 4 weeks @ 50mg a day.

I would say I probably gained 7 pounds of LBM after PCT.

starting weght - 169
finishing weight after PCT- 176

I would consider myself to be a 'hard gainer'