Cutting with 1-T
- 06-01-2003, 02:40 PM
- 06-03-2003, 08:03 AM
For cutting, I like 1-test by itself....or 1-test at a ratio of 2:1 with 4ad. The $ad will fight off the lathargy and libido issue most experience from 1-test.
- 06-03-2003, 09:22 AM
06-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Thanks guys! One more question.
Can I do a CKD diet with the 1-test or do I need to up the calories somewhere? I'll also be taking an E/C/A to help with tiredness since I am on week 2 of CKD and feeling tired as shiot!
06-03-2003, 12:07 PM
I'd raise your cals to maintenance level but stay on the CKD. The 1-test will take care of the extra cals and then some. Don't know what your current BF is but you might want to add a mid week refeed to help.
06-03-2003, 10:40 PM
I've found that the 1 test makes great use of a few extra calories. I would continue your normal cutting regime and do maintenance calories at least for the first 4 weeks, which is how long the 1 test REALLY works, after that the effects seem to taper off a bit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 5111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:29 AM
- By ajntorinj in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 03-16-2004, 01:19 PM
- By pharaohf4 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 11-28-2003, 11:24 AM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:33 PM