New Monster Hormone

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BK talks about a company coming out with a new"Monster Hormone" anyone know who this is that is releasing it and what it will be?
Posted on BB.com
was told by someone that a company called San Francisco Research (is this another shell for someone we know and love in Florida?) is going to be selling this too in less than 2 weeks at 12.5mg tablets that are supposedly really made for them by the company in Japan that did the original epitiostanol ether, Shionogi Company.

I do not know if it will be 90 or 100 count. I am sure it will be more than $40 though if it is really made in Japan. Supposed to be called Hemiginox or something like that.

No clue how it compares to Epistane or Havoc so do not ask (I would argue they are probably the same thing since it is supposed to be the same chemical).

Also heard this shell is launching a really unique, monster hormone never done before. No, I do not know what it is (and I do not care) but this is the buzz behind the seens and a lot of people "in the know" see to be excited over this "monster hormone". The rumor is this is going to be Oxoginox. Why not Godzillabol? Gamuradrol? Rodanavar? If it is such a monster, name it after a monster!

Hope they watch out for the "mallet" that seems to be coming down fast!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Is this a "monster hormone" like ecdysterone and turkesterone are insect hormones? That would be awesome...

Popa Murph

Awards
I remembered reading about Gila Monster's having a hormone in their poisonous venom that is suppost to help with diabete's. That was last year. If this is the same thing I imagine it would be something like Anabolic pump. I have no idea though I just remember reading about Gila monster homrmones.

Giladrol?
Gilaphlex?
M-1-G?:bruce1:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually if I had to guess I think it may be IDS and that it will be a new PH or PS.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH no, IDS.... this has been an entertaining thread in its short life. Seems so surreal, almost a joke lol.

ms84

Banned
Awards
any new info. the only upcoming product i found from IDS is an androgen upregulator.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
IDS has a new product out called Bulk TabS (not Mass Tabs)...?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I read a thread from USP Labs, containing something new coming out VERY soon but he would not go into details..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IDS's Mass Tabs are the real deal, btw, and a completely novel steroid. they deserve some credit for innovation for that.

Bulk tabs, OTOH, are just a ridiculous rip-off.

ms84

Banned
Awards
so what is IDS bulk tabs all about?? another crazy mix of supps

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm. BK has a lot of negative things that can be said about him but the products he's associated with tend to do what he says they will.

muscledoc

Awards
Does Anybody Know If Syd-group Labs Changed Their Winstrol Labels?

ms84

Banned
Awards
so any more news. would be nice to see something new that no ones done yet.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
BK talks about a company coming out with a new"Monster Hormone" anyone know who this is that is releasing it and what it will be?
Posted on BB.com
was told by someone that a company called San Francisco Research (is this another shell for someone we know and love in Florida?) is going to be selling this too in less than 2 weeks at 12.5mg tablets that are supposedly really made for them by the company in Japan that did the original epitiostanol ether, Shionogi Company.

I do not know if it will be 90 or 100 count. I am sure it will be more than $40 though if it is really made in Japan. Supposed to be called Hemiginox or something like that.

No clue how it compares to Epistane or Havoc so do not ask (I would argue they are probably the same thing since it is supposed to be the same chemical).

Also heard this shell is launching a really unique, monster hormone never done before. No, I do not know what it is (and I do not care) but this is the buzz behind the seens and a lot of people "in the know" see to be excited over this "monster hormone". The rumor is this is going to be Oxoginox. Why not Godzillabol? Gamuradrol? Rodanavar? If it is such a monster, name it after a monster!

Hope they watch out for the "mallet" that seems to be coming down fast!
BK has said after more investigation he doesnt think they are made by Shionogi. That is a reputable Japanese Pharma and it would be a HUGE selling point. All it says is "made in Japan". There is no mention of the company name anywhere on the box or bottle. BK received scans and had his wife go over it (Chinese but she can read Japanese). It doesn't make much sense anyway. He doesn't even think its really from Japan, but just made to appear that way instead.

BK: still think this is the handiwork of a "group of companies" out of Florida but I can't prove this yet...
Spectra Force Research (the company in question) is making the Havoc clone called Hemaguno. It costs more than Havoc and I dont really trust them. RPN's product is still the best choice, hands down. Dsade has a good rep. and I trust him. In an industry where everything is copied and competition is intense, customer loyalty is very important. Dsade knows this...

As for this new "monster" that is rumored. Who knows.... it sounds interesting. Epistane is a sweet spot between results and sides. I wouldnt favor another super harsh methyl like SD. Who knows what they are planning...

Do you really want to be placing trust in a company thats this shady (potentially)?

In other ****ed up news, black dragon labs (a juggernaut/island sister company?) has a product which Combines Superdrol, Phera Plex and Finigenex Magnum all together in one - 50mg per cap x 60!. This stuff is getting out of control....again. I would rather see someone on 50mg of Dbol from a health perspective. lol

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The Madness continues!!!

Evolution Labs - SUSTEVOL - a 3 methyl nightmare!!!

4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-2-ene

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR: SustevolTM side effects are generally mild. These side effects can include heightened alertness, increased sex drive and potentially increased aggression. There are very few physical side effects including little or no effect on body-hair, acne or water retention.

the madness continues!!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Ya, roughly 80mg of methyls. Wow...

Some of these companies are willing to do anything to make a splash and sell some product.

If it was like HD and PP or something else instead of SD it might not be so bad. The thought of 20+ mg of SD PLUS 30-50mg of other methylated stuff could really do a number on the lipids. SD alone is pretty harsh...

In the product I mentioned the serving size is 1 cap and it comes with 60! Imagine some 15 year old popping 2 a day instead of 1. Thats 100mg of 3 methyls for a little over 4 weeks.

There are going to be some bad blow'd up muthas in youth football leagues across America. :D

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
update from BK over at bb.com:

"Well, the "rumor" is that certain "boys in Florida" who are cranking out those "special prohormones" are about to launch this one:

4-chloro-11-keto-17a-methyltestosterone under the name "Oxogynox" or something like that. That is a horrific name for a supplement that men are supposed to take but the "Oviedo gurus" aren't exactly super bright anyhow.

Rumor is this will be a 5mg capsule and a 90 count bottle. My insider tells me to look for it in 2-3 weeks.

This one looks to be pretty damned cool on paper...well at least per the Vida tables. PA wrote about it a few years back and it looks like someone is ripping off his idea.

Anabolic Steroids and the Drug Development Pipeline by Patrick Arnold

I wonder if PA would be willing to chime in now to discuss this? Info from Julius Vida makes this look like it is impossible or a mistake. A:A is 121.5!!! 700% more anabolic as methyltest and only 6% as androgenic?!? Is this a typo? Is this even possible?

I'm hoping someone actually tests this stuff (that's a huge hint) because I can't see how they could get a ketone at C-11 but maybe someone with more organic chemistry knowledge than I have could chime in here (how would you protect the other functional groups?) and discuss it?

I can't see this being a monster mass builder at all and for my two cents this is likely to be more like an "Anavarish" type of thing ("Turbovar" might have been a better name for it if this is indeed the real deal and the Vida tables are indeed not misprinted). Probably only useful as a cutter type thing, I bet its going to be a real waste of time and money for people looking to bulk/gain a lot of mass. I can't see it being used for anything else that someone looking for strength only type gains or on a massive cut.

But 6% as androgenc as regular methyltest?!? This would however make this product about the safest thing WRT to sides ever seen as well as something *maybe* a woman could actually use in a very small dose...if indeed the stuff is really what its supposed to be - and that has yet to be proven. Too bad you can cut a capsule in half - bummer!

I'm still looking to see who is making stuff for these guys in Japan. The "buzz" was Shionogi but I do not believe this for one minute to be frank!

The timing for this could not be worse though IMHO and these guys are gonna get it bad. Why didn't someone or these idiots launch this like 2-3 years ago?!? Now a year out from the Olympics?!? Big mistake guys, big mistake!

FDA is gonna be ALL over this one and fast I guarantee it!

Anyhow...this is the "buzz" - oh and you guys in Oviedo, Florida do not need to thank me for "outing" this

Rep points to someone who can conclusively prove this stuff is or is not made by Shionogi in Japan - I can't see a major pharma going this route, do I smell BS. But I want to prove it.

Also, rep points to the 1st person who can post a scan of the capsules and the container.

You're welcome!"

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Oh and not to sound smug, but I'd just like to point out that I posted that very article near the top of this thread and speculated whether this new hormone would be one of the compounds discussed within it :cool:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
update from BK over at bb.com:

"Well, the "rumor" is that certain "boys in Florida" who are cranking out those "special prohormones" are about to launch this one:

4-chloro-11-keto-17a-methyltestosterone under the name "Oxogynox" or something like that. That is a horrific name for a supplement that men are supposed to take but the "Oviedo gurus" aren't exactly super bright anyhow.

Rumor is this will be a 5mg capsule and a 90 count bottle. My insider tells me to look for it in 2-3 weeks.

This one looks to be pretty damned cool on paper...well at least per the Vida tables. PA wrote about it a few years back and it looks like someone is ripping off his idea.

Anabolic Steroids and the Drug Development Pipeline by Patrick Arnold

I wonder if PA would be willing to chime in now to discuss this? Info from Julius Vida makes this look like it is impossible or a mistake. A:A is 121.5!!! 700% more anabolic as methyltest and only 6% as androgenic?!? Is this a typo? Is this even possible?

I'm hoping someone actually tests this stuff (that's a huge hint) because I can't see how they could get a ketone at C-11 but maybe someone with more organic chemistry knowledge than I have could chime in here (how would you protect the other functional groups?) and discuss it?

I can't see this being a monster mass builder at all and for my two cents this is likely to be more like an "Anavarish" type of thing ("Turbovar" might have been a better name for it if this is indeed the real deal and the Vida tables are indeed not misprinted). Probably only useful as a cutter type thing, I bet its going to be a real waste of time and money for people looking to bulk/gain a lot of mass. I can't see it being used for anything else that someone looking for strength only type gains or on a massive cut.

But 6% as androgenc as regular methyltest?!? This would however make this product about the safest thing WRT to sides ever seen as well as something *maybe* a woman could actually use in a very small dose...if indeed the stuff is really what its supposed to be - and that has yet to be proven. Too bad you can cut a capsule in half - bummer!

I'm still looking to see who is making stuff for these guys in Japan. The "buzz" was Shionogi but I do not believe this for one minute to be frank!

The timing for this could not be worse though IMHO and these guys are gonna get it bad. Why didn't someone or these idiots launch this like 2-3 years ago?!? Now a year out from the Olympics?!? Big mistake guys, big mistake!

FDA is gonna be ALL over this one and fast I guarantee it!

Anyhow...this is the "buzz" - oh and you guys in Oviedo, Florida do not need to thank me for "outing" this

Rep points to someone who can conclusively prove this stuff is or is not made by Shionogi in Japan - I can't see a major pharma going this route, do I smell BS. But I want to prove it.

Also, rep points to the 1st person who can post a scan of the capsules and the container.

You're welcome!"
I was just about to make a separate post on this.

Vida reports A:A is 121.5 700% more anabolic than methyltest and only 6% as androgenic.

That is INSANE.

Epistane is like 93% / ~1100% (93% depending on who you ask, I've also heard its more like 97%)
(93% as androgenic and 1100% as anabolic as MethylTest.)
Oxogynox: 6% / 700%
Dbol: 50% / 150%
Anadrol: 45% / 330%
Anavar: 25% / 500%

IT IS REAL, but its hard to make and expensive as hell. Both PA and BK seem skeptical that it will see the light of day if it contains what its supposed to.

Ironic that PA actually wrote about this on Meso a long time ago. More evidence he is truly ahead of his time. Even then he said there must be something wrong with the numbers because it seemed to good to be true.

This one is going to be interesting...

Im going to trademark "TurboVar®" :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Straight out of the Vida book. Frankly we could pick compounds out of the Vida book all day and that is why I could care less about any of this hype. In fact I had a few pictures on my computer from the vida book and surprisingly this is one of them lol. I am sure PA saw it long before myself but I even found it many months ago. Here is a picture though if you guys want to check it out:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm, i've been asking for 17a-clostebol for years. that ketone attachment is just an anabolic bonus!

product will probably resemble tbol. no water, no androgenicity.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Straight out of the Vida book. Frankly we could pick compounds out of the Vida book all day and that is why I could care less about any of this hype. In fact I had a few pictures on my computer from the vida book and surprisingly this is one of them lol. I am sure PA saw it long before myself but I even found it many months ago. Here is a picture though if you guys want to check it out:

Right, thats not the issue. ALL of these "new cutting edge prohormones" came form somewhere (most from Vida). Whats impressive is that someone is actually going to make this. The reason some of these arent available right now is either:
A) cost
B) difficult to synthesize

It made this one unrealistic apparently. But I guess that could change. BK and PA both seem surprised that its actually going to happen. Imagine if Shionogi really was producing this (unlikely). Now that would be REALLY interesting. It could explain the cost/difficulty issues.

Ive spent all evening reading/posting on supplement forums. I haven't touched ANY of my case briefs for class. This is just so much more interesting. Perhaps Im heading into the wrong field. :D

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i've been asking for 17a-clostebol for years. that ketone attachment is just an anabolic bonus!

product will probably resemble tbol. no water, no androgenicity.
Tbol is fantastic. This has the potential to be even less androgenic though. On paper it would also be more anabolic but we all know it can turn out much different in reality.

H-50 is more like Tbol IMO, I would compare this to a more potent/anabolic Anavar like BK said. TurboVar® lol

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tbol is fantastic. This has the potential to be even less androgenic though. On paper it would also be more anabolic but we all know it can turn out much different in reality.

H-50 is more like Tbol IMO, I would compare this to a more potent/anabolic Anavar like BK said. TurboVar® lol
H50 IS tbol for all intents and purposes. isnt tbol the target hormone?

tbol, var, furazabol, winny, epistane...whatever. all mild(er) 17aa that dont aromatize. i only say tbol because it shares that 4-chloro mod and isnt 5a-reduced. seems like an obvious comparison, but the real world effects are what counts, and predictions of those are rarely on-point.

thanks for bringing this to the board's attention, fellas.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
H50 IS tbol for all intents and purposes. isnt tbol the target hormone?
Don't think so. H50 is it's own compound, not a PH, so there is no target hormone. It is very similiar to tbol but not the same.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This compound will definitely resemble var, and actually might even be a little more mild. Don't expect and mass with this guy.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This compound will definitely resemble var, and actually might even be a little more mild. Don't expect and mass with this guy.

Ahhhhh, but what to expect? If someone is going to the expense (and risk) of bringing this to market, they've got to believe it will exert an effect people will pay for.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, but what to expect? If someone is going to the expense (and risk) of bringing this to market, they've got to believe it will exert an effect people will pay for.
Nah, people will buy anything, you should know this ;). Really sit back and look at the products, for instance from Klein-Becker (I think), Testrogel? lol. Do I feel it is a flop like that?

Dbol: ~50% androgenic/ ~150% anabolic
Anadrol: ~45%/ ~330%
Halotestin: ~825%/~1850%
Winstrol: ~30%/~325%
Epistane: ~90%/ ~1100%
Anavar: ~25%/~500%

Here are some numbers. To have less than half the androgenic value as Anavar? Mass isn't something you would expect from this compound, you would have to stack it with an androgen in my opinion, and heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.

And they may "feel" it is going to elicit an effect but bro, trust me they are getting it right out of the Vida book because they saw a high anabolic value. And they can hope for the fact the old school numbers are a little off and it is more androgenic than it says.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Dbol: ~50% androgenic/ ~150% anabolic
Anadrol: ~45%/ ~330%
Halotestin: ~825%/~1850%
Winstrol: ~30%/~325%
Epistane: ~90%/ ~1100%
Anavar: ~25%/~500%

Here are some numbers. To have less than half the androgenic value as Anavar? Mass isn't something you would expect from this compound, you would have to stack it with an androgen in my opinion, and heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.

And they may "feel" it is going to elicit an effect but bro, trust me they are getting it right out of the Vida book because they saw a high anabolic value. And they can hope for the fact the old school numbers are a little off and it is more androgenic than it says.
Not exactly sure what you are getting at here. Are you saying that low-androgenic steroids don't build mass or are worthless? Anavar, superdrol, and oral turinabol are all low androgenic and people run cycles with all of those compounds. I think OT is actually 0/100 on the chart you are referencing and a lot of people seem to like it.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Sldge just weighed in on it.

When Superdrol was first made it cost $20k per kilo. I was told an 11-oh (you guessed right Bruce) compound I was looking at would cost considerabely more then that and that they doubted they could give a purity beyond 10-15% because they would not use bacteria (which would make it very easy).

My guess is it wont test out to be what they say it will. It will be an intermediate type involved in the process or another cheap oraly active steroid instead. Just like the people who think they are buying real injectable primo usually end up getting low dose test prop.

When it comes to pump-n-dumps the idea would be spend as little as possible, sell as much as possible in the shortest amount of time so as not to get the attention of the DEA/FDA and get the hell out. There is no money in making such a compound under a shell (which are always traced anyway) company for a quick profit. They would be better off...nevermind not going near that conspiracy.
For anyone who doesnt know, Sldgehmr is the man behind Designer Supps mdien, m4ohn, and also "licensed" (lol) SD, PP, etc.

Sldge also said something that I think we all need to keep in mind: As PA said, the higher anabolic ratio doesn't mean you grow X more then another compound. Just that it is anabolic at a lower dose. All of which has nothing to do with how it makes you feel.

There is a reason nobody else made this, its too expensive and hard to make. It seems more and more like the people who plan to offer it likely just want to make a quick buck and it wont be what it should be.

All I can say is it will be interesting to see how it really turns out.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree. if we were to look at all the pro-steroid pre-release predictions based on structure, we would see a low percentage of accuracy.

as usual, i will be waiting in the wings for you kids to shell out the dough and try this fella before i consider it...:dance:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
There is a reason nobody else made this, its too expensive and hard to make. It seems more and more like the people who plan to offer it likely just want to make a quick buck and it wont be what it should be.

do you think the chinese could make it and also make it cost effectively?

tigertest

Awards
what is the VIDA book and where can I get it?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It really depends. Their prices are obviously much cheaper than here but depending on the compound it could cost A LOT or a little. Really comes down to mechanisms. If there are good mechanisms out there for the compound then the price is low, but if there is a substituent on the molecule in a position that is not very reactive and their yield is very low then the price goes up.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
One of the issues with this compound is the cost/difficulty to synthesize. It's not impossible but its not as easy as many of the others we have already seen. Apparently the best way to attach the oxygen at 11 is with the use of bacteria. It's harder to make than most stuff. Bacteria will add the oxygen at 11. Methyltest fermented = 11-oxo methyltest. Then add chlorine at 4.

Sldge:
From my exp. and this surely could have changed while I was away, the chinese are rarely using bacteria to manufactuer hormones/improve on them. I had begged them to use a similar process for a compound I was looking to do 4 or 5 years ago. They wouldnt even consider it an option.
BK:
The Chinese want ZERO to do with bacterial fermentation of stuff like this.
I did not realize it would be as easy to do as you mentioned but years ago I wanted to get 11-keto/11-hydroxy andros made and was told, as was Matt I imagine, "no thanks, we're not interested in making them" - I can't see the Chinese going out and buying the fermentation tanks and equipment, trying to learn how to do this, so they can make what? 10kg or 20kg of material for one stupid company in Florida on a bombing run?!?
I highly doubt its Chinese in origin based on what they say. It's probably from somewhere in Eastern Europe, Brazil, or maybe India. Who knows.

I guess one possibility is that it really is coming from Shionogi (Japan) which would be amazing because they are a huge, legit pharmaceutical company. That is the rumor, BK just doesnt buy it. Most (all) supp companies work as cheap as possible. The raws come from who knows where. They are impure and dirty. Something from a pharma could be great (if it happened).

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't think so. H50 is it's own compound, not a PH, so there is no target hormone. It is very similiar to tbol but not the same.
halodrol is the -diol precursor to OT (tbol)

halo:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

tbol:
4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one

both are variations of boldenone, actually, albeit with 2 or 3 additional bonds.

this new one is not - it's a form of testosterone (again, some very important differences but the foundation of this monster hormone is test)...i wonder if that 11-keto would have been possible with tbol like it is with 17a-clostebol...in any case it would probably be less potent.

who's got a presale planned?? :woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
halodrol is the -diol precursor to OT (tbol)

halo:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

tbol:
4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one

both are variations of boldenone, actually, albeit with 2 or 3 additional bonds.

this new one is not - it's a form of testosterone (again, some very important differences but the foundation of this monster hormone is test)...i wonder if that 11-keto would have been possible with tbol like it is with 17a-clostebol...in any case it would probably be less potent.

who's got a presale planned?? :woohoo:
DEFINITELY going to throw that bad boy in the IR spec.

size

Awards
  • Established
Something else worth thinking about in regards to the Androgenic/Anabolic ratio. These numbers(A:A) are not always in line with what measurements users may observe and there is a reason for this, rats.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something else worth thinking about in regards to the Androgenic/Anabolic ratio. These numbers(A:A) are not always in line with what measurements users may observe and there is a reason for this, rats.
so true. binding affinity, collateral activations (ER, PgR), interactions with 5AR and aromatase (will be minimal with this guy), preference for skeletal muscle over other tissues...all play a big part in what the drug does in vivo.

(i'm sure i left some important dimensions out)

isnt the vida data based on levator ani (sp) effects on rats?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so true. binding affinity, collateral activations (ER, PgR), interactions with 5AR and aromatase (will be minimal with this guy), preference for skeletal muscle over other tissues...all play a big part in what the drug does in vivo.

(i'm sure i left some important dimensions out)

isnt the vida data based on levator ani (sp) effects on rats?
Yes, not to mention the fact it was written WAYYYYYYYYY back in the day before computer analysis and well a few other scientific techniques that are obviously more advanced lol.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
The saga continues... ima bout to bust it open like a piñata full of methyls.

Shionogi IS synthesizing this for Spectra Force Nutrition (SFR). If any source could do it (bacteria), it would be Shionogi. They could easily be doing this 4-chloro-11-keto-17a-methyltestosterone "Oxogynox" product.

SFR's Hemaguno is a simple Epistane product. However, it is an enteric coated yellow oval tab with a white center. This is NOT a cheap 00 cap with dirty white powder in it. This took extra money and time. A new, cheap company would not have done this (and simply couldnt have).

Looks like these guys get their raws done in the Nichia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.in Tokushima, Japan and then the final pack out with pills/tabs and the bottle in Saitama, Japan at Bushu Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - both are subsidiaries to Shionogi and both could easily do this type of thing. Shionogi also has a large plant in Taiwan.

Taiwan Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
Transworld Commercial Center 4F, No.2, Sec. 2, Nanking E. Road 10408, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Rumor is SFR also plans to produce a C17b-carbonate ester version of furazabol (17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol). It will be a non-methyl, non-toxic. This is another thing that IS NOT coming from China.

Still strange that Shionogi would be doing this anyway. I dont see how it can be that profitable for them. At say, 5,000 units of each, thats peanuts for a large Pharma like this.

Now for the juicy part. You may ask, "How can a small noname company get something like this rolling?" Well, they answer is - THEY CANT.

IDS
531 S. Econ Circle
Suite 1009
Oviedo, Florida 32765

This is a shell brand. They own EST, Webber and another that will go unmentioned. With each evolution they refine and market it better. Mass-Tabs did below average, Webber did a lil better. With ETS they bumped up their game and focused on packaging. With SFR, they are swinging for the fences. They are getting VERY high quality production from Japan, great packaging (à la H-50), and VERY exciting compounds.

With products like this, a company tends to protect and insulate itself from negative media attention and FDA action. If they come down hard on SFR it can fade away and a new one can eventually take its place.

I better get some greenies for this one, I'll stop giving you guys the goods.

We shall see what the Three Knights of Nomenclature (Princes of Pump) have to say about this one. (PA, BK, MC)

Disclaimer: everything above is pure speculation of an outside observer. I have no knowledge of intra-company dealings. This post is purely for entertainment value.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
BK a night of nomenclature? Haha no offense but BK is horrible with organic.

I am interested to see what PA says as I respect him as a good chemist in this field. This all seems a little "out of the way" for such an ingredient.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alpine again."

the love is there, bro...

thanks for the info. compelling stuff. i was wondering about hemguno's packaging - very different from other domestic steroid presentations.