New Monster Hormone

Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    If so, then these companies have gotten even more retarded that before! I mean "methyl x 3,17" does not even make sense. Is it methylated at both these positions!? Can you say anti-androgen? lol

    I doubt it, but a 2,3-bridge makes even less sense for something called 3,17. Not that it has to make sense I suppose.
    Im with Dr. D, that makes no sense. What brand is it under? Perhaps they (or you) meant 3,6,17-ANDROSTENETRIONE sold as 17-Methyl-dione, Methyl X 3,6,17... i dunno. Doesnt make any sense or sound good.

    This isnt SFR, I know that. They are putting out (or plan to) some crazy stuff. That non methyl fuza sounds nifty.

    In other news I find amusing, IDS is putting out a new lame product. Sostonol 250 - supposed to be h50 50mg, sd 10mg, pp 10mg then they tossed in some DHB, Buplerum, and Hoelen to inhibit CYP/P-450. WOW, how low will you go to make a buck. I'm all for designers. But all these guys do is combine other peoples stuff or up the dosage lol. No bargain either...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    ... In other news I find amusing, IDS is putting out a new lame product. Sostonol 250 - supposed to be h50 50mg, superdrol 10mg, pp 10mg. WOW, how low will you go to make a buck. I'm all for designers. But all these guys do is combine other peoples stuff or up the dosage lol. No bargain either...
    Oh my, are you serious! This is bad, very bad. Please guys, don't buy this stuff! Tell others not to buy it too! Not only does it sound very unhealthy, these kind of products will ruin the whole industry. It's just totally irresponsible and greed is the only thing I can imagine is inspiring these guys.
    •   
       


  3. IDS is @$$.. when i found webber pharms was done and ids had the name, i almost shat myself

  4. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    IDS is @$$.. when i found webber pharms was done and ids had the name, i almost shat myself
    See also: Evolution Labs lol

    SustEVOL is the same HD,SD,PP combo.

    Whats messed up is I cant find a compound name(s) for any of the products on Webber's site. For example, Oxodrol 12TM - it doesnt say ANYWHERE what the hell is it. It's just a higher dose superdrol (by 2mg per cap) with the same enzyme blockers. The writeup on Sustenol 250 doesnt tell specifically what designers either, it just says a combo of three. So consumers are supposed to just buy stuff when they dont even know whats in it?

    Way to go IDS

    Then again, its supply and demand. if the consumer wants it, someone will sell it.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  5. ^ very tru

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Oh my, are you serious! This is bad, very bad. Please guys, don't buy this stuff! Tell others not to buy it too! Not only does it sound very unhealthy, these kind of products will ruin the whole industry. It's just totally irresponsible and greed is the only thing I can imagine is inspiring these guys.
    Yep, people are going to injure themselves and it's going to bring the heat down again.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    See also: Evolution Labs lol

    SustEVOL is the same HD,SD,PP combo.

    Whats messed up is I cant find a compound name(s) for any of the products on Webber's site. For example, Oxodrol 12TM - it doesnt say ANYWHERE what the hell is it. It's just a higher dose superdrol (by 2mg per cap) with the same enzyme blockers. The writeup on Sustenol 250 doesnt tell specifically what designers either, it just says a combo of three. So consumers are supposed to just buy stuff when they dont even know whats in it?

    Way to go IDS

    Then again, its supply and demand. if the consumer wants it, someone will sell it.
    Cool packaging though. Makes me want to put a box on my mantlepiece.

  8. a lab tested this methylx 3 17 and is bunk. web site selling it stopped before they sold any. also they ran tests on sostonol 250 and found that what it said ingre wise did not contain, what it claimed to have.:hot: lots of junk products out there. IDS LABS underdosed,over meth junk products:hot: :donut:

  9. heh

    i knew this would happen
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    In other news I find amusing, IDS is putting out a new lame product. Sostonol 250 - supposed to be h50 50mg, superdrol 10mg, pp 10mg then they tossed in some DHB, Buplerum, and Hoelen to inhibit CYP/P-450. WOW, how low will you go to make a buck. I'm all for designers. But all these guys do is combine other peoples stuff or up the dosage lol. No bargain either...
    for the record, IDS DID come out with 17aa-stenbolone in Mass Tabs, which appears to be a winner. they remain the only company who's released that one.

  11. IDS can't be trusted

    i say to IDS this

  12. Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    for the record, IDS DID come out with 17aa-stenbolone in Mass Tabs, which appears to be a winner. they remain the only company who's released that one.
    I'd have to see logs from respected, experienced folks before I'd buy this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'd have to see logs from respected, experienced folks before I'd buy this.
    regardless, it is a novel steroid product that they alone released.

  14. what is everyone's feeling about the effect of Oxyguno on libido?

    I know it is not very androgenic but neither is Epi and it seems to boost libido (at least in other's reports).......

    Mr.50

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    what is everyone's feeling about the effect of Oxyguno on libido?

    I know it is not very androgenic but neither is Epi and it seems to boost libido (at least in other's reports).......

    Mr.50
    You should start taking it and let us know . I havent really heard anyone comment on libido. The androgenic potency of it seems pretty low as you mention so in theory it would not do much to support libido, but a lot of people seem to think that the vida book might have had a typo or something concerning the andro/anabolic ratio because it is so crazy. Who knows....

    Either way, I am really interested in seeing some logs/feedback on this compound. Hope somebody gives it a whirl soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    in the making for me...I hope to boost my popularity on here by running an oxyguno log...ha...by the way...havoc's been GREAT on libido with me...
    We'll all still not like ya very much...but guinea pigs are good for something i guess....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by natiels View Post
    You should start taking it and let us know . I havent really heard anyone comment on libido. The androgenic potency of it seems pretty low as you mention so in theory it would not do much to support libido, but a lot of people seem to think that the vida book might have had a typo or something concerning the andro/anabolic ratio because it is so crazy. Who knows....

    Either way, I am really interested in seeing some logs/feedback on this compound. Hope somebody gives it a whirl soon.
    I am wondering if the vida book is wrong to because this stuff sounds almost to good to be true. I mean if it even comes close to what is advertised than holy **** we got a hell of a product here. I am debating whether i should run this stuff instead of a halodrol/prostanazol cycle in order to some lean mass and harden up. I am hearing that oxy is supposed to be like anavar....any truth to this cuz if so then i will be looking to get a couple of bottles.

  18. But i'm hungarian...


    Haha...I actually would, but I'm planning on a few other things...I'll keep an eye on ya though..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by natiels View Post
    You should start taking it and let us know . I havent really heard anyone comment on libido. The androgenic potency of it seems pretty low as you mention so in theory it would not do much to support libido, but a lot of people seem to think that the vida book might have had a typo or something concerning the andro/anabolic ratio because it is so crazy. Who knows....

    Either way, I am really interested in seeing some logs/feedback on this compound. Hope somebody gives it a whirl soon.
    well, androgenicity isnt always equal to libido support. look at tren - VERY androgenic but kills libido. and superdrol has very little androgenicity but for most users, doesnt cause much libido loss. ditto for anavar.

    i actually experienced IMPROVED libido when using 20mg tbol first thing in the AM as part of a quasi-bridge...the improvement disappeared when i discontinued use (which suggests the tbol was not only suppressing me, but also supporting libido)

    i have my hopes up about oxyguno! (not that it'll matter, i wont run it w/o test, but still)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    what is everyone's feeling about the effect of Oxyguno on libido?

    I know it is not very androgenic but neither is Epi and it seems to boost libido (at least in other's reports).......

    Mr.50
    Epistane is still pretty damn androgenic. I didn't get acne or anything but my hair thinned as much or more than with PP. I definately wouldn't consider it "low" on the androgenic scale. What makes it unique is how high its anabolic profile is. All things considered, it still has extremely low overall sides.

    Epistane is like 93% / ~1100% (93% depending on who you ask, I've also heard its more like 97%)
    (93% as androgenic and 1100% as anabolic as MethylTest.)
    Oxyguno: 6% / 700%
    Dbol: 50% / 150%
    Anadrol: 45% / 330%
    Anavar: 25% / 500%

    I dont know where people get that epistane is "not very androgenic." It's still quite potent. Superdrol is less androgenic than PP. But I still wouldn't even consider it "low" on the androgenic scale. If it was, we wouldn't see the explosive gains that we do.

    You can see where Oxyguno starts to look appealing when compared to Anavar.... very appealing. That is, if its 100% whats its "supposed" to be. Black market Anavar is insanely overpriced. Nobody wants to publicly post analysis anymore (now that everyone knows who it is lol). Someone send Dr. D a bottle. I know he will step up. HE FEARS NO MORTAL!
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  21. Alipine,

    what were your gains on your epi cycle?
    How would you compare it to your PP cycle or any other you have done?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KTL View Post
    Alipine,

    what were your gains on your epi cycle?
    How would you compare it to your PP cycle or any other you have done?
    I talked about it quite a bit a few pages back in this same thread. Check it out, No need to rehash. It went every well, its better than PP. It's my favorite for the purpose of all out gains right now. Oxyguno looks nice for a Var substitute though (possibly). Time will tell...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  23. Got my bottle of oxyguno today and will start running it Saturday.

    I was going to change up my routine but I have had little time to research any other methods, so I will just stick to the EDT workout I have been doing. Only thing I am on now is AP and Poseidon, which by the way are great products.

    I will do a log if there is any interest.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Got my bottle of oxyguno today and will start running it Saturday.

    I was going to change up my routine but I have had little time to research any other methods, so I will just stick to the EDT workout I have been doing. Only thing I am on now is AP and Poseidon, which by the way are great products.

    I will do a log if there is any interest.
    definitely n interest!!! put one up for sure!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    ... Someone send Dr. D a bottle. ...
    I ordered one today. We are about to find out what this stuff is made of!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    definitely n interest!!! put one up for sure!
    seconded!

    the motion is carried!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I ordered one today. We are about to find out what this stuff is made of!
    D, you are my hero...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    D, you gonna test it or try it?
    First I test it! Then if it's good, I try it. If it's bad, I get mad because I won't get to try it! lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Superdrol is less androgenic than PP. But I still wouldn't even consider it "low" on the androgenic scale. If it was, we wouldn't see the explosive gains that we do.
    i dont think the data supports your hypothesis.

    1) anadrol isnt very androgenic at all, but provides more explosive gains (strength included, lord knows) than almost any other steroid.
    2) superdrol imparts little, if any, androgenic sides for most users. acne, itchy scalp, aggression, CNS stim, vascularity, fat loss...all virtually nonexistant with superdrol.
    3) gains dont just come from androgenicity...anyone who's used deca can attest to that (although it and anadrol both bind to other receptors)...or anyone who's used test with a 5AR inhibitor...or anyone who's used tbol...you can still make impressive gains with pure (or nearly pure) anabolics. shoot, look at LR3 IGF-1: fast, solid gains and no androgenicity (of course)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    You can see where Oxyguno starts to look appealing when compared to Anavar.... very appealing. That is, if its 100% whats its "supposed" to be. Black market Anavar is insanely overpriced.
    as opposed to super market anavar? :P a person so inclined can get var for like $8/g. it's just that var isnt that good IMO (dont tell riskarb!), and wrecks HDL and elevates liver enzymes as bad as anything else...

    one reason i am excited about oxyguno is that it isnt 5A-reduced. seems like EVERY damn 17aa steroid (legal or otherwise) is 5A-reduced these days, which, and this is mostly a theory, increases the odds that it will bind to scalp, skin and prostate ARs. (i have some arguments to support that, if anyone cares)

    tbol has treated me so well WRT MPB, and is one of the few non-5A-reduced 17aa's...that it has a much stronger, even less androgenic test-based brother (that's legal, no less) makes me a have a little party in my mind...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM
  2. Biotest's New Pro-Hormone
    By Schmazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:23 PM
  3. new growth hormone supplement
    By panman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. new pro-hormones convert to what?
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 03:42 AM
  5. vpx post phs ban new growth hormone
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Log in
Log in