New Monster Hormone

Page 4 of 12 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

UPDATE:

I decided to let you guys know the latest on this.

Everything from my original post seems to be playing out except that IDS is not actually behind SFN. I know who it is now and they are more respected/reputable than IDS. This explains the cost and doing it in Japan. They are still planning the same products.

I'm not going to say who it is but they have been in the industry a long time and are more respected. I'm sure it will eventually come out. I have respect for them so I dont feel it's necessary to do it. I probably wont be speculating or talking much more on this. I do plan to try the product though. It has been spotted from a few online retailers.

PA wont be running a chromatogram on it. He doesn't want to get involved with testing someones else's stuff for various reasons.

I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps

Anyway, thats about all I have to say on it from now on. The other stuff stands but its someone much better than IDS.

I think dsade should know too. He never posts in these threads though. Hasn't answered my last PM's either. Yo I sent you that email via Avant a while ago...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    UPDATE:

I decided to let you guys know the latest on this.

Everything from my original post seems to be playing out except that IDS is not actually behind SFN. I know who it is now and they are more respected/reputable than IDS. This explains the cost and doing it in Japan. They are still planning the same products.

I'm not going to say who it is but they have been in the industry a long time and are more respected. I'm sure it will eventually come out. I have respect for them so I dont feel it's necessary to do it. I probably wont be speculating or talking much more on this. I do plan to try the product though. It has been spotted from a few online retailers.

PA wont be running a chromatogram on it. He doesn't want to get involved with testing someones else's stuff for various reasons.

I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps

Anyway, thats about all I have to say on it from now on. The other stuff stands but its someone much better than IDS.

I think dsade should know too. He never posts in these threads though. Hasn't answered my last PM's either. Yo I sent you that email via Avant a while ago...
    So, is this product we've all been talking about oxyguno?
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Kinda interesting.....
    This is the info for the product I found on a site that was selling it.
    Oxyguno
    is possibly the most amazing addition to the nutritional prosteroidal
    market ever. It is the name brand of the active ingredient, 4-chloro-17α-methyletioallochol-
    4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione and comes in 0.0075g (7.5mg) tablets.
    OXYGUNO possesses the absolute highest A:A Ratio (also known as Q Factor) of any
    known prosteroid. It is approximately 7x as myotrophic as testosterone but with only
    12% of the undesirable side effects!1. OXYGUNO has an amazing “myotrophic
    inducing profile” that is even superior to our other product HEMAGUNO. And when
    compared to other products currently on the market, it is immediately clear that
    OXYGUNO is vastly superior on a milligram-per-milligram basis (see Table A).

The independent information found in TABLE A clearly shows that OXYGUNO is not
    only approximately 12x more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 but that OXYGUNO has a
    vastly superior — and previously unheard of — myotrophic ratio of 121.5, whereby
    Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of only 2.6. This means that on a milligram-permilligram
    basis, when used as directed, OXYGUNO is far less likely to induce
    undesirable, androgenic-mediated type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.
    Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a
    maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even
    lower doses.
    As with all products — especially those in this category — it is very important, and
    absolutely necessary, to fully read the instructions and follow them completely.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    So, is this product we've all been talking about oxyguno?
    Yes.. by SFN. The other products I mentioned are also still supposed to be put out by them. They sound even more novel than this one. One isnt methylated.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Yes.. by SFN. The other products I mentioned are also still supposed to be put out by them. They sound even more novel than this one. One isnt methylated.
    Interesting. The hemaguno is an epistaine/havoc product. This oxyguno appears to be a unique compound. I'll be curious to see what else is in the pipeline.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

Interesting. The hemaguno is an epistaine/havoc product. This oxyguno appears to be a unique compound. I'll be curious to see what else is in the pipeline.
    Rumor is Spectra Research also plans to produce a C17b-carbonate ester version of furazabol (17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol). It will be a non-methyl, non-toxic. This is another thing that IS NOT coming from China. In a few posts I think I typo'd SFN thinking Spectra Force Nutrition in my head, but its Spectra Force Research (SFR) and Ive seen it as Spectra Research also.

PA: the guys from this company i am guessing (educated guess) have a friend in japan that is involved in the bodybuilding industry over there and that is why you see it being a japanese venture. its probably not a bad move, since you don't have to worry about shipping raw stuff over to the US from china (where it almost assuredly comes from). US customs will seize shipments of steroid raw material quite readily these days
    Essentially, doesn't agree its Shionogi or anyone connected. I now believe the same. However, it has been validated its still coming from Japan. China simply doesn't have these capabilities anyway.

I'm looking forward to it. It's selling right now at a former AM sponsored retailer. But now that everyone knows who it 'REALLY" is all of a sudden nobody wants to get it tested or even speculate much more publicly.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%

So who's gonna be the first to test it? Im frekkin excited as hell about this product Oxyguno if all the hype is true...anxious to see results... just don't know if I wanna be the guinea pig
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

Dont expect anything crazy. It will probably be a mild hormone. If you want major results go with high dose Havoc. 30-40mg.

Low sides (for real this time), moderate-mild gains but quality. IMO, its a cheaper, legal alternative to anavar. Or more accurately, I hope thats how it turns out.

The C17b-carbonate ester furazabol is even more exciting imo.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%

Dont expect anything crazy. It will probably be a mild hormone. If you want major results go with high dose Havoc. 30-40mg.

Low sides (for real this time), moderate-mild gains but quality. IMO, its a cheaper, legal alternative to anavar. Or more accurately, I hope thats how it turns out.

The C17b-carbonate ester furazabol is even more exciting imo.
    If it is in fact very similar to Anavar, I'm still psyched... I've wanted to try it forever just because of the low sides and quality gains, even if it isn't much... I just hope it lives up to the "anavar hype" better than m4ohn did... solid compound, just didn't produce much effects at all... how androgenic do you thing the C17b-carbonate ester furazabol will be?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

UPDATE:... I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps
    Send me a bottle, I'll throw it on the IR! Just wish I had a standard to verify 100%.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%

'Adah boy, D!
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Nah, people will buy anything, you should know this . Really sit back and look at the products, for instance from Klein-Becker (I think), Testrogel? lol. Do I feel it is a flop like that?

Dbol: ~50% androgenic/ ~150% anabolic
    Anadrol: ~45%/ ~330%
    Halotestin: ~825%/~1850%
    Winstrol: ~30%/~325%
    Epistane: ~90%/ ~1100%
    Anavar: ~25%/~500%

Here are some numbers. To have less than half the androgenic value as Anavar? Mass isn't something you would expect from this compound, you would have to stack it with an androgen in my opinion, and heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.

And they may "feel" it is going to elicit an effect but bro, trust me they are getting it right out of the Vida book because they saw a high anabolic value. And they can hope for the fact the old school numbers are a little off and it is more androgenic than it says.
    Seeing those numbers definitely makes me wanna use Epistane, i'm pickin up a couple bottles in like 2 weeks . Halo also looks awesome :bruce2:
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%

Halotestin is definately NOT awesome
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.
    Might make a good stack with transdermal 4-AD? (4-AD is legal here and available as a bulk powder)

That said, would it really offer anything over a 1-AD/4-AD stack?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

Would the the C17b-carbonate ester attached to the unmethylated furazabol change its properties or just extend the effect?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler119 View Post
    Would the the C17b-carbonate ester attached to the unmethylated furazabol change its properties or just extend the effect?
    It would just extent it's t1/2, it'll still hydrolyse to furazabol.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    It would just extent it's t1/2, it'll still hydrolyse to furazabol.
    yes, but furazabol and unmethylated furazabol arent the same thing, and will have [possibly] different effects.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll wait until some reputable folks test both the Oxy-whatever and the furazabol products. I ain't being the guinea pig - not for $60.

If they wanted to throw me a bottle for half - I'd test it (and get bloodwork) but not for $60. (It's the principle of $60....)
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    yes, but furazabol and unmethylated furazabol arent the same thing, and will have [possibly] different effects.
    Right, sorry for not being clear on that. The unmethylated version is about as anabolic as test prop, so even with the protracted action of the carbonate (which will make it a bit more anabolic) it's sill going to take several hundred mg's to do much of anything. The gains would be clean but the potency will be relatively low.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Lightbulb

Right, sorry for not being clear on that. The unmethylated version is about as anabolic as test prop, so even with the protracted action of the carbonate (which will make it a bit more anabolic) it's sill going to take several hundred mg's to do much of anything. The gains would be clean but the potency will be relatively low.
    Doesn't furazabol actually have a POSITIVE effect on lipids though?

"An alternative to Stanzolol is Furazabol. Furazabol's effects are virtually identical to Stanzolol except that instead of having an extremely adverse effect on cholesterol values, Furazabol actually improves a person's blood lipid profile (at therapeutic doses, not performance enhancing ones).[citation needed] Sold under the trade name Mitolan, Furazabol is a standard treatment in Japan for hyperlipemia."

If so, it would seem to be a nice stacking compound in lieu of something like zol.

Linky to wikipedia article where I read this: Stanozolol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.2%

How long would the THP ester on orastan-a extend its half life?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Doesn't furazabol actually have a POSITIVE effect on lipids though? ...
    Yes, it is classified as an anticholesteremic, not an anabolic or androgen. However, at anabolic doses, this effect is probably reversed. I think I'd have rather seen a androisoxazol carbonate instead.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Yes, it is classified as an anticholesteremic, not an anabolic or androgen. However, at anabolic doses, this effect is probably reversed. I think I'd have rather seen a androisoxazol carbonate instead.

Ahhh, another example of the dose making the poison.
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ahhh, another example of the dose making the poison.
    Everything is an example of the dose making the poison.
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    Everything is an example of the dose making the poison.
    Everything except pizza of course izza: mmmmmm....pizza.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  360 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

i would like to add one more new prohormone i came across it is called methyl x 3,17 does any one know anything about it if so ,id like to know
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

so what are thoughts on the potential liver toxcicity of Oxyguno besed on the structure?
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jerlion777 View Post
    i would like to add one more new prohormone i came across it is called methyl x 3,17 does any one know anything about it if so ,id like to know
    who makes it bro??
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jerlion777 View Post
    Could be an Epistane/Havoc clone....
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Could be an Epistane/Havoc clone....
    If so, then these companies have gotten even more retarded that before! I mean "methyl x 3,17" does not even make sense. Is it methylated at both these positions!? Can you say anti-androgen? lol

I doubt it, but a 2,3-bridge makes even less sense for something called 3,17. Not that it has to make sense I suppose.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

If so, then these companies have gotten even more retarded that before! I mean "methyl x 3,17" does not even make sense. Is it methylated at both these positions!? Can you say anti-androgen? lol

I doubt it, but a 2,3-bridge makes even less sense for something called 3,17. Not that it has to make sense I suppose.
    Im with Dr. D, that makes no sense. What brand is it under? Perhaps they (or you) meant 3,6,17-ANDROSTENETRIONE sold as 17-Methyl-dione, Methyl X 3,6,17... i dunno. Doesnt make any sense or sound good.

This isnt SFR, I know that. They are putting out (or plan to) some crazy stuff. That non methyl fuza sounds nifty.

In other news I find amusing, IDS is putting out a new lame product. Sostonol 250 - supposed to be h50 50mg, sd 10mg, pp 10mg then they tossed in some DHB, Buplerum, and Hoelen to inhibit CYP/P-450. WOW, how low will you go to make a buck. I'm all for designers. But all these guys do is combine other peoples stuff or up the dosage lol. No bargain either...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

... In other news I find amusing, IDS is putting out a new lame product. Sostonol 250 - supposed to be h50 50mg, superdrol 10mg, pp 10mg. WOW, how low will you go to make a buck. I'm all for designers. But all these guys do is combine other peoples stuff or up the dosage lol. No bargain either...
    Oh my, are you serious! This is bad, very bad. Please guys, don't buy this stuff! Tell others not to buy it too! Not only does it sound very unhealthy, these kind of products will ruin the whole industry. It's just totally irresponsible and greed is the only thing I can imagine is inspiring these guys.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

IDS is @$$.. when i found webber pharms was done and ids had the name, i almost shat myself
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.83%

Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    IDS is @$$.. when i found webber pharms was done and ids had the name, i almost shat myself
    See also: Evolution Labs lol

SustEVOL is the same HD,SD,PP combo.

Whats messed up is I cant find a compound name(s) for any of the products on Webber's site. For example, Oxodrol 12TM - it doesnt say ANYWHERE what the hell is it. It's just a higher dose superdrol (by 2mg per cap) with the same enzyme blockers. The writeup on Sustenol 250 doesnt tell specifically what designers either, it just says a combo of three. So consumers are supposed to just buy stuff when they dont even know whats in it?

Way to go IDS

Then again, its supply and demand. if the consumer wants it, someone will sell it.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^ very tru
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

Oh my, are you serious! This is bad, very bad. Please guys, don't buy this stuff! Tell others not to buy it too! Not only does it sound very unhealthy, these kind of products will ruin the whole industry. It's just totally irresponsible and greed is the only thing I can imagine is inspiring these guys.
    Yep, people are going to injure themselves and it's going to bring the heat down again.
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.43%

See also: Evolution Labs lol

SustEVOL is the same HD,SD,PP combo.

Whats messed up is I cant find a compound name(s) for any of the products on Webber's site. For example, Oxodrol 12TM - it doesnt say ANYWHERE what the hell is it. It's just a higher dose superdrol (by 2mg per cap) with the same enzyme blockers. The writeup on Sustenol 250 doesnt tell specifically what designers either, it just says a combo of three. So consumers are supposed to just buy stuff when they dont even know whats in it?

Way to go IDS

Then again, its supply and demand. if the consumer wants it, someone will sell it.
    Cool packaging though. Makes me want to put a box on my mantlepiece.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  360 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

a lab tested this methylx 3 17 and is bunk. web site selling it stopped before they sold any. also they ran tests on sostonol 250 and found that what it said ingre wise did not contain, what it claimed to have.:hot: lots of junk products out there. IDS LABS underdosed,over meth junk products:hot: :donut:
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

heh

i knew this would happen

Similar Forum Threads

1. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics