New Monster Hormone

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'd like to spill the beans, but Mace is following me around with his seek and destroy gag orders! :bruce1:
    its OK i will wait in suspense...

can you at least tell me how many ingredients the product will contain?

2. does this mean more then one new goodie is comin to the table???
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'd like to spill the beans, but Mace is following me around with his seek and destroy gag orders! :bruce1:
    Pfftttt.....

Gag orders my arse, more like bound and gaged! Now thats a pretty Doc!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    its OK i will wait in suspense...

can you at least tell me how many ingredients the product will contain?
    atleast 1

5. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Pfftttt.....

Gag orders my arse, more like bound and gaged! Now thats a pretty Doc!
    you forgot caged..........
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    atleast 1
    lets play the game that Molecular is playin haha

I contains 1-42 ingredients.... start guessing!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

7. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    lets play the game that Molecular is playin haha

I contains 1-42 ingredients.... start guessing!
    .... Whey Protein Concentrate? :bruce3:

Workin

8. its been about 9 days on oxyguno...so far nothing yet,,,slight headache..but that was noted after opening last months credit card bill.

9. Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    its been about 9 days on oxyguno...so far nothing yet,,,slight headache..but that was noted after opening last months credit card bill.
    funny, i get the same exact side effect when i open my credit card bill.

i also feel sick to my stomach and get really moody.

when will one of these companies comes out with a new credit card bill that has less side effects?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    funny, i get the same exact side effect when i open my credit card bill.

i also feel sick to my stomach and get really moody.

when will one of these companies comes out with a new credit card bill that has less side effects?
    It's true I have the same thing... they should tell you about the sides before you get a product such as this, I think if we all knew the sides alot less people would have em

11. lanky , according to the product desription ox has almost no androgenic activity, this means there will not be the cns effets of most compounds, adding muscle tissue takes time, alot more time then increasing glycogen stores or activating cns. Even strength gains on this are purely a result of the body carrying more musle and would come at the end of a cycle. I have been on it for a week or so myself and am not expectin anythin yet.
    I do however beleive i will have signifiggantly more lbm when i am done. Just give it time and ut down your does to prolong your
    cycle

12. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    lanky , according to the product desription ox has almost no androgenic activity, this means there will not be the cns effets of most compounds, adding muscle tissue takes time, alot more time then increasing glycogen stores or activating cns. Even strength gains on this are purely a result of the body carrying more musle and would come at the end of a cycle. I have been on it for a week or so myself and am not expectin anythin yet.
    I do however beleive i will have signifiggantly more lbm when i am done. Just give it time and ut down your does to prolong your
    cycle
    id have to say with 9 outta 10 supps in this catagory your gonna get most your gains come weeks 3-4 depending and then not much the following couple (if your brave/niave enough to take your oral cycle that long).... and although i personally have run a 5 week cycle of orals, it was with 2 diff compounds that worked synergistically well and put it on weeks 2-5... at least.

13. I've got a bottle of oxyguno here that I think I'm going to start on monday.

You guys think I should ramp up the dosage or just jump in with the 3xday? The bottle just says "anywhere from 1-3 tabs/day".

I'm nervous taking this stuff, still dont know what to expect.

14. Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets View Post
    I've got a bottle of oxyguno here that I think I'm going to start on monday.

You guys think I should ramp up the dosage or just jump in with the 3xday? The bottle just says "anywhere from 1-3 tabs/day".

well part of me wants to say better safe then sorry.... the other part of me wants to know if its worth while and say go for it so we can have value in variables...... your choice in the end.... GUINI FOR THE GOOD????

15. Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets View Post
    I've got a bottle of oxyguno here that I think I'm going to start on monday.

1 for 4 days, then 2 for 10days, and 3 from there on provided sides arent bad and results are good. Thats kinda how i run my orals when i do run them.

16. Well, I finally finished the testing on the new "monster" hormone.

17. Any results yet Doc??????

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Well, I finally finished the testing on the new "monster" hormone.

18. and...........

19. Well, what does it say on the box about this product? I mean, what is the ingredient it's suppose to contain, can somebody post that exact label claim for me please?

20. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    ... OXYGUNO Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 1 tablet
    Servings Per Container 100
    Amount Per Serving
    4 chloro 17a etioallochol 4 ene 17b ol 3,11 dione 7.5 mg
    OXYGUNO Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavors, FD&C blue #1 ...
    Yes, exactly! That's what my bottle says too and that's what the insert that came in the box says too and after testing, that's what it is alright. It has been tested and confirmed to contain just that. See any problems though?

Like the fact it's not 17a-alkylated! Yeah!! Of course the non-methyl form is going to suck at 7.5mg. No wonder it's not doing anything for people, 100 tabs of this is only like a two day supply at the most, if it's like similar non-methyl compounds. I am not suggesting anybody take 50 tabs though.

What a rip off! But hey, I gotta hand it to them, it is what they say. lol
    Last edited by DR.D; 03-22-2007 at 10:01 PM.

21. D, isn't ZOL, TST, TRN all not 17a-alkylated....?

22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    D, isn't ZOL, TST, TRN all not 17a-alkylated....?
    Yeah, but those are ethers of what are very strong hormones anyway. This is just like any other 17a-hydro-17b-hydroxy. High doses needed orally. 4AD is probably stronger that this stuff!

23. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    so you are telling us that the 17a in the ingredient is null and void?
    No, not null and void, there is a hydrogen there.

24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    wowsers!!!...good job d!...I never realized that it wasn't a methyl...so, looks like it would stack well with there other hemoguno...don't ja think?...given the fact that maybe it is good in some way...
    Yes, it may stack well indeed, but talk about underdosed! I'm too broke to use it for sure! I'd say minimum of 100-200mg/day to do much of anything.

25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    d, what do you think about toxicity with this?
    I'm guessing low toxicity, but I'm just not sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:03 AM
  2. Biotest's New Pro-Hormone
    By Schmazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 03:23 PM
  3. new growth hormone supplement
    By panman in forum Supplements