New Monster Hormone

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. I will say this the product so far completely lacks androgenic(agression, pumps, that whole on feeling) ativity

, although like i previously mentioned they state this in the writeup, so i guess only time will tell as far as results go

2. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    I will say this the product so far completely lacks androgenic(agression, pumps, that whole on feeling) ativity

, although like i previously mentioned they state this in the writeup, so i guess only time will tell as far as results go
    Well it does have a extremely low androgenic value if you believe the literature.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    well, I thought maybe this company would be a new great company, but after this...this really changes my mind...what kind of other shady stuff do you know about?
    susta-junk-in-a-bucket???? thats pretty damn shady too me.... lowest way to make a buck is @ the cost of the consumers health....

4. bigblank, who are you with? it says board supporter under your name yet you aren't green nor Gold!

5. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    bigblank, who are you with? it says board supporter under your name yet you aren't green nor Gold!
    Board Supporter is someone who has donated money to the Board but not enough money to be Gold.
    •   

6. You caught me Mace, I'm the partner in SFR...

I HAVE BEEN OUTED!!

Just kidding, I don't know why I'm not in Gold, all I did was pay BOBO to support the board, maybe I didn't pay enough to go to the next level. But I have no affiliation to the biz

7. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Board Supporter is someone who has donated money to the Board but not enough money to be Gold.

Apparently I'm cheap :-)

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69 View Post
    Apparently I'm cheap :-)
    You're doing more than most people.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69 View Post
    You caught me Mace, I'm the partner in SFR...

I HAVE BEEN OUTED!!

Just kidding, I don't know why I'm not in Gold, all I did was pay BOBO to support the board, maybe I didn't pay enough to go to the next level. But I have no affiliation to the biz
    I was accusing you of anything, it was just weird!

10. Things are getting very intresting at bb.com
    if you were clueless before
    , be prepared to beome completely bewildered

11. Link please...I'll enjoy reading that in the morning...

12. lets NOT get caught up in the STUPID bb.com drama!

there are people there that simply raise a ruckus because their company can't make as quality products as others! and when these companies come out with innovative products, they start to discredit them to make themselves feel better

I am NOT referring to ANY of AM's various SPONSOR companies, so don't get the wrong impression by my above statement!

13. BK made some very nasty accusations about Dr.D which were definatively proven false. He lacked the honor to admit his mistake but instead veered off into other tangents to try and distract people.

There, just saved you the time of reading the thread.

The question of whether Oxyguno will live up to the hype is going to get answered in time as people take it. So far, the reports aren't looking good but it could be a sleeper compound that takes time to kick in. Wait and see.

14. Well, as I report in my Half ass log, nothing of real importances has happened after the first week. I am eating good, working out hard and getting plenty of sleep. Sense I own a gym and once owned a supplement store, I have seen several products that were under dosed and needed some experimenting to find the right amount. I will be upping my doses to five per day instead of three per day recommended.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Well, as I report in my Half ass log, nothing of real importances has happened after the first week. I am eating good, working out hard and getting plenty of sleep. Sense I own a gym and once owned a supplement store, I have seen several products that were under dosed and needed some experimenting to find the right amount. I will be upping my doses to five per day instead of three per day recommended.
    thanks for doin that for us mayn!!!!! hopefully you benifit from it and its not just a waste.... good luck!

16. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    Things are getting very intresting at bb.com
    if you were clueless before
    , be prepared to beome completely bewildered
    An interesting point that came out of that thread was this:

The insert in the oxyguno box has a japanese side and an English side.

The chemical compound on the english side: 4-chloro-17a-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione

The chemical compound on the japanese side:
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallchol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione

Could be a translation error or a typo?

17. YeahRight, this whole situation still looks very up in the air to me.

bk still has a couple very important unaswered questions about how the testing was done.

With that said, in my opinion i dont beleive anything ill-willed or purpousely miseleading was done by either dr.d or BK sometimes, the best of intentions can lead to the worst of results.
    these are two pridefull, intelligent people both riding on their half
    of the story, it does not mean either of them are lying

18. I'm so glad I read alot on AM bc if not for all of you and the research that everyone here is capable of who knows how much money I would have already wasted on this product, instead I'll give more of my money on AX and IBE...well that was a typo, I meant to say all of my money

19. Evan, shoot me the link in a pm, if you don't mind. I'm still interested in this. BB.com does fall into some decent arguments every once in a blue moon.

20. PumpingIron, check your pm
    This looks to be getting very intresting

21. This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

I just wonder how many people would act in such an unbecoming manner if they were face to face and not hidden behind a computer monitor?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

22. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

I just wonder how many people would act in such an unbecoming manner if they were face to face and not hidden behind a computer monitor?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    This reminds me of a train wreck.Its a shame that fact and opinion are used interchangably but whats really unfortunate is the focus on character assasination!

Truer words were never spoken.

Workin

24. While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. Lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them, determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympathise with their occasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips

25. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympothise with their ocasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips
    I agree with SLIPS.But when the very same behavior is repeatedly and consistantly negative its not a slip (occasionaly outburst due to passion for the integrity of self and the industry)This now it a MO or habitual if you will.

Im a Christian but even if someone comes down on me for this (which Im convinced of and passionate about) I dont go and try to slander others because of our differences.

Searching for the truth is commendable,searching for an opportunity to cause choas is not.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

26. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    While for most of us this is in fact a hobby, for some of the people this is their livelyhood, how they make a living, how they feed their families. Lets remember for some of the smaller companies on these boards, and their reputation on them, determine their income and hence their futures, for the owners and employees of these companies. while it is regrtetable i for one can at least, sympathise with their occasional loss of composure, as almost all the most respected people on these forums have had these slips
    NOBODY has accused anybody on THIS board of ANYTHING! Our sponsors on THIS BOARD are all wonderful companies that employee Great thinkers and intelligent people! They make innovative products.

It is a few certain individuals that make TONS OF MONEY and work for LARGE SUPPLEMENT companies that make the most noise when they don't get the innovative products to the market first!

I have to agree with mmowry, everybody has a bad day........But when you are consistently NEGATIVE and consistently attack people PERSONALLY it is NOT RIGHT and not anyone I want to do business with!

27. got this back from a vendor:

"SFR said that its merely a abbreviated on that side of the box due to limit of the size of the label and if you turn on the other side it has the methyl listed. They said that 4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione is indeed the active."

so now the question begs to be asked - Dr.D what exactly did you find out? you said it matched label claim...well which label? i suppose you have your reasons for not saying what you found in exact terms....so, check one of these:

the test ran showed a 17a-alkylated steroid:
    __ true
    __ false

(i'm no chemist, so if the scope of the test you ran doesnt include something like this, please say so)

28. I do not speak fro Dr.D but my understanding of his test results are that the porduct contained the exact chemical structure as written on the box in the areas that did not contain the methly group in the name.

Meaning: My understanding of Dr.D's test results are that the compound is unmethlyated at the 17 carbon. = Non Methyl = low oral bioavailability.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    got this back from a vendor:

"SFR said that its merely a abbreviated on that side of the box due to limit of the size of the label and if you turn on the other side it has the methyl listed. They said that 4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallochol-4-ene-17b-ol-3,11-dione is indeed the active."

so now the question begs to be asked - Dr.D what exactly did you find out? you said it matched label claim...well which label? i suppose you have your reasons for not saying what you found in exact terms....so, check one of these:

the test ran showed a 17a-alkylated steroid:
    __ true
    __ false

(i'm no chemist, so if the scope of the test you ran doesnt include something like this, please say so)

29. Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    With that said, in my opinion i dont beleive anything ill-willed or purpousely miseleading was done by either dr.d or BK sometimes, the best of intentions can lead to the worst of results.
    these are two pridefull, intelligent people both riding on their half
    of the story, it does not mean either of them are lying
    Well, other than the fact that BK continued to post his accusations that the assay results were fake AFTER he'd received an email from the lab person who supervised the test and authenticated the assay.

This doesn't mean that the tests were done correctly....but it does mean that BK continued to make a false claim after he knew or should have known that it was false. IMHO, this strongly negates anything else he has to say on the matter.

30. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Well, other than the fact that BK continued to post his accusations that the assay results were fake AFTER he'd received an email from the lab person who supervised the test and authenticated the assay.

This doesn't mean that the tests were done correctly....but it does mean that BK continued to make a false claim after he knew or should have known that it was false. IMHO, this strongly negates anything else he has to say on the matter.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new pro hormone "cynostane" by A.I.
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM
  2. Biotest's New Pro-Hormone
    By Schmazz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:23 PM
  3. new growth hormone supplement
    By panman in forum Supplements