Mass Tabs/Mega Zol HULKING IT UP -LOG-

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start my transformation into a BEAST, and not a moment too soon. I've been training like Arnold and let me tell you my body can't take much more at this training level. So today I finally start my long anticipated log.

Some basic information about myself:

Weight:218
B/f:9-10%(give or take)
Height:5-11

Goals

To get to 240 and be ripped at a very low body fat.
Also winning ADCC wouldn't be bad ether.

A little about the two Steroids I will be employing over the next two months to help me reach my goals.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.
Other Ingredients:
Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
Suggested Use: Take one tablet every day for no more than 4 weeks, 30 minutes prior to training.

and

Mega-ZOL is a highly effective, and much safer, legal alternative to the c17-methylated and c17-alpha alkylated prosteroids banned from the supplement market.

Mega ZOL is the active part of Winny without the bad side affects. By removing the harmful c17-alkylation on winny and giving it aTHP ether for high oral delivery, Mega-ZOL can deliver potentially all of the protein synthesis ripped body results and stop the health risks normal to its illegal counterpart.

Benefits:

1) High protein synthesis support for lean gains.

2) Non-aromatizing.

3) Serious hardening and good strength gains.

4) Non-methylated.

5) Better training intensity.

6) Stacks great with any other Generic Labz product. without adding possible side affects.

I believe by stacking these two products over the next month, will allow me to reach 235 ripped.

I also will be providing a log of daily lifts, and supplements intake. I will be hard to provide a complete diet as I eat like a horse(4-5k) and it could perhaps be SOO much data that could Destroy AM.com. I'll try to track my mood and give weekly photo's so one can judge my progress.

Supplements,
Primal EAA (1091 grams)
Cinnulin PF (60 caps)
Regeneration (90 softgels)
Yellow nEuphoria (90 capsules)
N'Gorge (240 caps)
5HTP (120caps/100mg)
Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator (90 caps)
Curcumin (60 caps)
Phosphatidyl Serine (60 caps)
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
Super Antioxidants (120 caps)
Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)
Clear Edge (120 caps)
Air Defense (90 vcaps)
Anagen
Fenotest
Veggie Carotenoids (120 Vcaps)
Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.)
Raspberry Ketones (50 grams)
Grub On (60 servings)
Bulk PowerFULL (100 gm)
Liver Longer (60 tabs)
Chaos (30 Servings)
Trione (90 caps)
Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
SAMe (60 Tabs)
Adrenal Support (1 oz)
Super EPA-240 caps (240 softgels)
Animal Flex (44 Pack)
Cycle Support (60 Servings)
Mass FX (120 caps)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
BSL Whey
BSL Fish Oil
Bulk CG
Wellements (Costco) Whey
BSL Go
Pyoto green foods
Spirilina
After Max
NOS Precursor (120 Tabs)
Ether 2010 (120 tabs)
Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
Trib Test (40 tabs)
Raw Test (40 tabs)
Rize 2 (12 caps)
Ready 4 War v6.0 (320 gm)
Bulk Resveratrol
Garden of Life- (Perfect Food) Super Green Formula
Isogainer
Glyergrow
Bulk Taurine
Colostrum
Vit C
Garlic
Focus XT

I'm sure I've left off a few products but thats just off the top of my head. Because of the sheer volume of product's being interchanged I'll only be noting the more notable ones Also the Test boosters are going to be used during post cycle therapy.

post cycle therapy

Nolva(SERM)
+Boosters/Anti E's listed above
(More details, when we get closer to the end of my cycle)

OTC/Prescription/other

Asprine
Provigil
Ganga*sometimes*
Finasteride

*Dosage Layout for Mass Tabs/Mega Zol*

MorningMega Zol*

Lunch/Preworkout Mass Tab*

Post Work out Mega Zol*

Before Bed Mega Zol*

Cycle length 4-5 weeks depending on how i feel.

Workout Schedule

Day 1(today)
Full upper body with push/pull workouts and lots of free weights.

Day 2
Full Lower body workout, Similar to above only lower.

Day 3
Repetition weight work outs/Cardio

Day 4
Rest

*(REPEAT)*

On top of that Mon-Thursday MMA Practice

Pictures soon to come
Dr liftalot:bb2:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Good Lord Man, Are there any supps you aren't taking?:jaw:
I will be watching I would like to run this around july.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I also will be keeping water intake around 2 gallons daily.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
If mods want they can put this under logs or leave it here.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is a lot of supps! Please post a picture of your cabinet of supplement bottles... it will make me feel much better about mine. :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you taking test booster supps while on a steroid cycle?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established

I'm sure I've left off a few products but thats just off the top of my head. Because of the sheer volume of product's being interchanged I'll only be noting the more notable ones Also the Test boosters are going to be used during post cycle therapy.

Please re-read

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Also I preloaded Cycle Support and sAME (plus allot of other goodies)

I advise the same to everyone who is considering this cycle.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not necessary. The test boosters as well as the MassFX and Anagen would probably be best utilized during P.C.T., as they will all be overwhelmed by the strength of Mass Tabs.

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
good God I dont think ive ever seen that many supps listed in one post. We like details man so keep em coming. Pics r great too! I think you could get away with 2 tabs/day (couple guys at the gym are running 3 right now for 3-week cycles that are about 30lbs lighter than you) but better to be safe. Pay careful attention to ur nips man. I now know 3 people who have completed cycles and they all got minor gyno from them. They were stacking the mass tabs with other shtuff though so who knows if the mass tabs were to blame. Their PCTs seemed solid, and they were even taking ATD on cycle so I cant say what the problem really was. The one guy was taking 1 tab/day and the other 2 were taking 2.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hey where are you from what team? I don't know if you know me from before but I have fought professional mma in CA and Hawaii way back before zuffa and the sanctioning when we were on indian reservations. I have trained under a couple famous name and several ufc fighters. my current team is under the cesar gracie banner and we have former fairtex fighters for stand up and jake shields and gil melendez both current top ten fighters in their weightclasses come by also for grappling. I'm very interested in how this stack of yours affects your stamina in grappling. I hulked up a weight class on sdrol and fina last year before i pulled the cartlidge in my ribs and I can say my stamina was negatively affected.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hey where are you from what team? I don't know if you know me from before but I have fought professional mma in CA and Hawaii way back before zuffa and the sanctioning when we were on indian reservations. I have trained under a couple famous name and several ufc fighters. my current team is under the cesar gracie banner and we have former fairtex fighters for stand up and jake shields and gil melendez both current top ten fighters in their weightclasses come by also for grappling. I'm very interested in how this stack of yours affects your stamina in grappling. I hulked up a weight class on sdrol and fina last year before i pulled the cartlidge in my ribs and I can say my stamina was negatively affected.

I would be glad to share over PM or some other form about my training. I don't exactly want the world to know I'm taking Steroids, unfortunately. its extremely looked down upon in modern society. Not to mention if later i win a big grappling tournament people will come back and say it was the steroids and not me.
:(

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from the gym, today wasn't a good day in the way of feeling good in the gym. As far as lifts go they were awesome. My ipod died on me, and the gym was very crowded. Not to mention there's a huge bruise around my elbow dark purple that goes about 3 inches up my forearm and its wide. Makes me wonder if i broke my arm.

Outside of the bad attitude in the gym today, I felt amazing pumps could be AP or Mega ZOL/Mass Tabs. Though i think it would take longer for anabolic to kick it.

Lifts today
Shoulder press 5 x 5 -160
Bench Press (went a bit light, due to lack of spotter) Believe it was around 170 5x5)
Camber Curls 5 x 5 - 140
Machine Chest Pull Ins 5 x 5 240

Didn't do as much as i wanted but, there's always tomorrow and the next day.

As far as my MMA training went, it was great. Started out feeling a bit off. But once i got into the swing of things, i felt really good. Like unstoppable, in fact we all stayed after and ending up training 5 hours straight.

As far as weight goes 218.7

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Did i mention my endurance is way up!

I feel i have allot more to add,

I felt pretty crappy after my first dose of Zol, not to mention had a rough day learning that I didn't get a check cut for something i should have. (lost about 1k)

So that put a damper on my mood, followed with the problem I'm having getting funding for college this year.

Overall it caused me to be in a bad mood and as my hormonal balance shifted. I felt as if the Zol just added gasoline to my fire. Fortunately enough, I was able to work out after my first workout and that got me feeling great. I hardly feel sore for the amount of atrafie my muscles were in, its amazing! Not to mention a huge spike in hunger. I'm eating, eating and then eating some more.

I'll have more to note tomorrow, the protocol of Mega Zol/Mass Tabs + AP (which are the only things I've really changed since yesterday). I guess I'm still alittle in shocked at how fast acting the compounds are.

I look foreword to getting some pictures up by tomorrow.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
all those supps, this is worst than the ray sausage cycle!!
:gas:

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Subscribed. That is a rack of supplements. How can you even tell what's working and what's not? It does make the log quite interesting though. Keep us up to date Dr Liftalot. And bump to the picture of supplement cabinet.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Delayed report of yesterday,

Day 2

Weight 219.5

Exercises(I don't have all the names on hand) and do to time constraints, I couldn't write down my lifts ether.
Off top of my head I remember my Leg press was 5 x 5 at 225.
I just about hit every weight machine lower body wise. I intend to start using the free weights more throughout this log. On my last set of 5 x 5 on this old fashion machine i ended up pulling a muscle so thats put a hamper on things. Luckily it was at the end of my work out.

Yesterday, my libido was down a little but holding steady, mood was a bit of a roller coaster, but stabilized. Work out was decent, i had awesome pumps and was pushing more weight faster/harder then ever before.

As far as pictures go, I am going to take ether tonight or tomorrow and then upload them, not sure whether I'll wear a mask or attempt to MSpaint my face out.

Other small notes

Skin isn't as oily as before the start of the cycle, and some itchiness noted for MPB. So i may soon be finding myself taking fin. At this rate I expect myself to be at 240 in no time.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Couldn't work out today, due to yesterdays injury. Rest is in order, tomorrow i will get a small work out in before getting back to upper body work outs.

Also noticing my joints are hurting more, epically my big bruised elbow, discoloration is down(thank goodness) but pain is up.

Other notes for todayhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/manage/edit-post/717941/
Edit/Delete Message

Libido holding steady
Mood holding steady

I've also managed to up my cals to around 6+ a day.

Will update Weight later tonight, please feel free to ask any questions or make comments/suggestions.

Dr liftalot

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think you could do 2 tabs with all those support supps. Keep it at 1 tab for a week imo and try 2 mass tabs after that to gauge effects. The zol wont do much from what i read and mass or size is not in its vocab. 240lbs sounds far fetched and would most likely be fat sorry to say. Cut down on the on cycle supps other than supports, creatine, no,basically use the essentials on cycle and save the rest for AFTER PCT imho. You have to think that would be alot of different external substances in the body at once, not to mention mass tabs already have alot of stuff in them....Dont overload you system to the point it doesnt know what to do.

I would however like to see the supplement stash! Keep it updated.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMFG...I have never seen a list of supps that long before...I thought I was bad...good luck with the cycle bro!

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Is that all you got? That's nothing compared to dr liftalots stash.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I also think you could do 2 tabs with all those support supps. Keep it at 1 tab for a week imo and try 2 mass tabs after that to gauge effects. The zol wont do much from what i read and mass or size is not in its vocab. 240lbs sounds far fetched and would most likely be fat sorry to say. Cut down on the on cycle supps other than supports, creatine, no,basically use the essentials on cycle and save the rest for AFTER post cycle therapy imho. You have to think that would be alot of different external substances in the body at once, not to mention mass tabs already have alot of stuff in them....Dont overload you system to the point it doesnt know what to do.

I would however like to see the supplement stash! Keep it updated.

Feeling very anabolic right now, i feel a benifit to run a 5 week cycle at 1 tab a day since I'm stacking.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be glad to share over PM or some other form about my training. I don't exactly want the world to know I'm taking Steroids, unfortunately. its extremely looked down upon in modern society. Not to mention if later i win a big grappling tournament people will come back and say it was the steroids and not me.
:(

Strangely enough these are the people who've never taken them, nor do they understand how much hard work it takes to have success with them. IMO steroids are not the 'easier route' they're perceived to be.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
arent you the guy that called out Ray sausage? then got flamed by the sausage:icon_lol: taking steroids and all those supplements and still not pressing any real weight, this has to be some kind of joke? get real brother you have to much money on your hands, i never taken steroids or pro hormones and normally run with 1 or 2 supplements at a time and i wouldn't even warm up with those weights. do the time, the roids and all those subs arent going to do it for you!!!:squat:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
arent you the guy that called out Ray sausage? then got flamed by the sausage:icon_lol: taking steroids and all those supplements and still not pressing any real weight, this has to be some kind of joke? get real brother you have to much money on your hands, i never taken steroids or pro hormones and normally run with 1 or 2 supplements at a time and i wouldn't even warm up with those weights. do the time, the roids and all those subs arent going to do it for you!!!:squat:

Wow strong tough guy, I train a good 5 hours a day and am lifting alot of weight. I called Ray out on his dangerous use of steoids. Please feel free to exit my thread any time you want and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I decided since you were nice enough to stop by and add something incrediable useful to my thread, to do a little search through your crappy posts and it seems your probably ether Ray Stupid, or his boyfriend. All your posts share alot of the same touchs of Ray's. Not to mention negitive crap baised on nothing you seem to post(not unlike what Ray post's)

Example

i dont care what you guys say and i dont give a sh*t about those studies. i use glutemine and through my experence find it helps with my recovery. im not some guy who's been training a few months to a year. ive been doing weights, and martial arts for well over 10 years. glutamine has definetly made a differnce. the other guys in my gym agree with me on this one. these are guys that really move some serous amounts of weights in there training.

Hnmm makes you wonder....

:think:

Feel free to make a log with pictures amount monster weights your lifting.

:icon_lol:

O and please show me how you OPPS, I mean ray called me out?

Feel free to use the quote function, any time.

:yawn:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 221.3

Didn't have time today to hit the gym, but am feeling well rested and am excited to get to the gym tomorrow.

No major side effects to report,mood normol, libido normol.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I decided since you were nice enough to stop by and add something incrediable useful to my thread, to do a little search through your crappy posts and it seems your probably ether Ray Stupid, or his boyfriend. All your posts share alot of the same touchs of Ray's. Not to mention negitive crap baised on nothing you seem to post(not unlike what Ray post's)

Example

Well put.
I think vince spider is Ray Sausage "aka" 1ad man "aka" saluu the roid monkey. I have seen "Vince Spiders" posts and they seem very familiar:blink:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Wow strong tough guy, I train a good 5 hours a day and am lifting alot of weight. I called Ray out on his dangerous use of steoids. Please feel free to exit my thread any time you want and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
5 hours a day are you crazy:fool2: , do you have a job?
i cant wait to see those pictures, i could be wrong about you I'll have to wait and see . the pictures will tell the story.:think:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established

Example

i'm not ray sausage and im not gay !!. I did find his threads highly entertaining. and it was funny when u got flamed by him.:icon_lol:
unlike you and ray i dont do steroids and never will. and ill post pics anytime. cant wait to see your pics
heres a back shot of mine

Attachments

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
5 hours a day are you crazy:fool2: , do you have a job?
i cant wait to see those pictures, i could be wrong about you I'll have to wait and see . the pictures will tell the story.:think:

Lifting about hour-hour/half per day, time includes MMA.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
i'm not ray sausage and im not gay !!. I did find his threads highly entertaining. and it was funny when u got flamed by him.:icon_lol:
unlike you and ray i dont do steroids and never will. and ill post pics anytime. cant wait to see your pics
heres a back shot of mine

If you say soo, but i think a ip check would say diffrent. Also why would you have brought up Ray in the first place? Also please feel free to show me how he flamed me. When i clearly called him out and made him/you look stupid.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
If you say soo, but i think a ip check would say diffrent. Also why would you have brought up Ray in the first place? Also please feel free to show me how he flamed me. When i clearly called him out and made him/you look stupid.
what ever!! im over this crap man:yawn:
as i said earlier lets there those pictures or are you like ray and not game enough to post pictures?:duel:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
what ever!! im over this crap man:yawn:
as i said earlier lets there those pictures or are you like ray and not game enough to post pictures?:duel:

Ray I've already stated pics are coming, and for the last time stop talking about yourself in the third person.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Dr Liftalot, are you feeliing the mass tabs at all yet? How've your workouts been? What about sides? What about libido? Just wanna hear how this compound is affecting you, if it's doing anything at all. Thanks.

Oh and just a personal opinion. Vince Spider is clogging up your log and turning it into a pi**ing contest instead of what you intended it to be in the beginning- a detailed description of your mass tabs cycle. There's plenty of us who are watching and are eager to get as much info about this compound as possible. We're counting on you, man.Did you workout today?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clogging up threads a la alpha male sausage...

Yes, please, let refrain from the bickering. We all are interested in a real log and feedback on mass tabs.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Didn't make it to the gym due to family issues, but was able at least able to go down to MMA class and get a cardio workout.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Dr Liftalot, are you feeliing the mass tabs at all yet? How've your workouts been? What about sides? What about libido? Just wanna hear how this compound is affecting you, if it's doing anything at all. Thanks.

Oh and just a personal opinion. Vince Spider is clogging up your log and turning it into a pi**ing contest instead of what you intended it to be in the beginning- a detailed description of your mass tabs cycle. There's plenty of us who are watching and are eager to get as much info about this compound as possible. We're counting on you, man.Did you workout today?

Well as far as your question's go,

Sides : None, Interestingly my skin is less oily?
Libido: Holding steady, lower then when i first started but seems to be holding.

Other notes: Mood is holding steady, noticeable fat reduction and harding of muscles. Endurance is going way up, lifts are in suit.

I'll have weight/BP later today

Keep tuned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Post Cycle Therapy 4