cutting for summer ( t1 pro , clen, yohim. your thoughts.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

cutting for summer ( t1 pro , clen, yohim. your thoughts.

Hey guys, well summer is rollin in and i thought that its time to cut up for the beach. lol how lame.

anyways. I wanted to knwo your thoughts on using ph to cut.

this is what i have in my shopping cart.

-T1 Pro
    -Liquid Clen
    -Liquid Nolva
    -T-Heat 6g Version ( Topical Yohimbine Spot/Fat removal product
    With 6g Y-HCL )
    -ECA

Well, here is the deal. I was thinking about doin a month of T1 Pro mod to heavey dose. then throwin clen eca and Yhcl into the mix. along with low cal the gym and an exercise bike.

basically since i'm a lazy ****er i'm postin this so some of the gurus' --------Curt i'm lookin your way.......can set me up with a nice cuttin regime.

I want to do a ckd diet, it seems to work well for me, I was wondering what you guys thought about doing ckd whil on ph , or yhcl, or clen. whether they go together.

I was wondering whether i should start the clen while using my nolva to get my boys to drop againl. or if i should wait till i'm done post cycle.

also if i'm cutting while on ph and keep the low cals when i come off , will i losse whatever gains i get from the low cal, or will things be fine.

i was thinking about usin TMack40's 2 week on 2 week off style for clen with eca and yhcl on the off weeks.
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...highlight=clen

thats all i got for now, ppl with experience in cutting while usin ph , your info is much appreciated.

THx ,

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Man, whoever designed that cycle must be a genius

Here's a quote from big cat :

Another good match for clenbuterol in a stack is the plant derivative yohimbine Hcl. It does concern the standardized product yohimbine here and not the raw material yohimbe, which is useless. In small doses of 20-30 mg per day, it can stop the down-regulation of the noradrenaline feedback mechanisms, that usually inhibit the actions of noradrenaline by reducing receptor affinity. This has two important uses. The first is that the length of action of clenbuterol can be enhanced by a few hours when using it together with yohimbine Hcl (although it already has a considerable half-life time7 of 36 hours and one daily dose should suffice) , and the second is that concomitant use of yohimbine Hcl may allow clenbuterol to induce its fatburning aspects on a longer term than the normal 2-3 weeks, so it can be used for 5-6 weeks instead.

Now, since topical Y-HCL is not designed to get into your bloodstream, can you still run clen 5-6 weeks? Not hijacking your thread by my question, just seeing if this is a option for you incase you weren't aware of this.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Originally posted by Frost
    I want to do a ckd diet, it seems to work well for me, I was wondering what you guys thought about doing ckd whil on ph , or yhcl, or clen. whether they go together.
    I don't know about clen on keto i think i read something about that you shouldn't use while on keto but i'm not 100% positive. I've done ph's on keto and they worked well while cutting.

I was wondering whether i should start the clen while using my nolva to get my boys to drop againl. or if i should wait till i'm done post cycle.
    Using clen post cycle is a good idea if you are keeping your cals high as it will help you from gaining excess fat.
    •   

4. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

I am on CKD and did clen post T-1 Pro cycle(did xenadrine and yohimbine while on). I kept my cals up from the cycle (around 2500-2700) and ran the clen at 100 mcg by the 4th day. i also took 15 mg yohimbine a day. the BF kept dropping without putting any weight on. i was i think about 27% BF when i started the cycle and am now dancing btw 17 and 18% BF - so i would say it worked well for me. Hope that helps.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

Re: Re: cutting for summer ( t1 pro , clen, yohim. your thoughts.

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist

I don't know about clen on keto i think i read something about that you shouldn't use while on keto but i'm not 100% positive. I've done ph's on keto and they worked well while cutting.

ya, i thought i read the same thing......anyone?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

Re: Re: cutting for summer ( t1 pro , clen, yohim. your thoughts.

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist

Using clen post cycle is a good idea if you are keeping your cals high as it will help you from gaining excess fat.
    So, what your sayin is that if i do diet and cut on a ph cycle i should still have my cals like a 1000 above maintenance because it will go to good use and i'll lean out anyways. AND when i'm in the post cycle period i should bump my cals up even more, to maintain gains?---but be on clen at the same time which will eliminate fat gain? .......hmmm sounds weird for cuttin, are we in bizarro world?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.71%

Oh ya, and I have no idea why i put this in the steroid section. probably because i'm an idiot. Sorry for the trouble , feel free to move it.

I started this thred very late at night..........****ty excuse. hehe
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.02%

Re: Re: Re: cutting for summer ( t1 pro , clen, yohim. your thoughts.

So, what your sayin is that if i do diet and cut on a ph cycle i should still have my cals like a 1000 above maintenance because it will go to good use and i'll lean out anyways. AND when i'm in the post cycle period i should bump my cals up even more, to maintain gains?---but be on clen at the same time which will eliminate fat gain? .......hmmm sounds weird for cuttin, are we in bizarro world?
    When i was cutting on ph's and keto, i stayed on maintenance diet with eca and my weight stayed the same throughout the 4 week cycle. For post cycle i think you should keep your calories at maintenance aswell, but i'm far from a guru on this diet stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. joh408's Cut for Summer
    By joh408 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM
  2. Getting cut for summer....
    By anabolocreg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:21 PM
  4. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08