Needle Size's...

tek

Awards
buddy of mine gave me a **** load of 25gauge 1-1/2'' needles. i tried to pull out Test Enth this morning and it wouldt pull **** hahah. im guessing its too small of a gauge for that TEST.whats an ideal gauge for TEST ENTH ?? 23 ?? ill be going through the GLUTES. will the TREN ACE pull through on the 25 gauge needle ?? thanks guys

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
You need to get some 18 or 20 guage to draw..
snap the 25 back on and your ready to go.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
If you run it under warm water for bit you can get away with 23 gauge

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
20 to draw 23 or 25 to inject. IMO

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just run the vial under hot water for a few minutes. However, a larger gauge will always be quicker for drawing.

tek

Awards
thanks guys. ya a buddy of mine gave me a 23g to pull out. im kinda scared how the 25g is kinda flimsy for going into the GLUTES. hahah

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Just nuke your gear for 20 seconds, it'll pull and flow like wataaah.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just nuke your gear for 20 seconds, it'll pull and flow like wataaah.
I don't recommend that. Who knows what effect that could have on the hormone. Just use warm water or a heating pad. I like to let the heating pad sit on whatever site I will be injecting while it warms the gear. That way I have lowered the viscosity of the oil and relaxed the muscle with one stone.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
get 20g and draw, switch to 23g or 25g. 1.5" for glutes, 1" for everywhere else. This has been covered dozens of times.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
i used to use warm water but i came up with using my girls hairdryer to get the job done. I just blow it on the side of the bottles for a bit, then draw. Then blow it on the side of the syringe. Then squirt a test drop on my hand to make sure its not to hot. Done

tek

Awards
25gauge just scares me how flimsy it moves. but i got my GF to inject me last night. wast soo bad =]

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Ive heard the microwave destroys many of the vital things in testosterone, definately do not do it.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
more importantly... 90% of multi use vials over 5cc or so Ive seen have metal / aluminium seals... dont microwave metal folks tis bad :D