• Phera-Plex

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Halodrol-50

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rammfanx

Awards
You'll feel lots of water retention with PP and Halodrol is good but is a cutting agent...

I'd consider Superdrol with a good post cycle therapy for you!

Rammfanx

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
cant believe there are only 11 votes!?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to finally use PP soon and so I can vote :)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ dude, i just started phera-max yesterday at 30mgs.. already getting awesome pumps! feel stronger already

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i think most people would say superdrol for mass just look at the logs and seems like sd give the biggest gains.

rammfanx

Awards
I'd choose SD...

Minor side effects... no bloating...

You just need liver supoprt and a good PCT...

Rammfanx

LearningMuscle1

Awards
the pp and s-drol stack was amazing, gained 15 lbs. after one stack cycle, minor water retention, some testicular atrophy, but amazing focus and motivation

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
the pp and s-drol stack was amazing, gained 15 lbs. after one stack cycle, minor water retention, some testicular atrophy, but amazing focus and motivation
i start pp/sd stack tommorrow....21 days until a powerlifting competition...informed late or else i would've been running test and dbol....still waiting on it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Tom - you gonna start a log or what!? whats ur dose gonna be??

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom - you gonna start a log or what!? whats ur dose gonna be??
hah i just said my doses on another thread quoting u but for this one...here it goes

week 1: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
week 2: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
week 3: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP
week 4: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP

weeks 5-8: PCT

I am waiting on a massive amount of enanthate and 200 tabs of dbol...they still havent arrived...so i will be forced to run this cycle and then i will probably start that cycle in another 12 weeks

I don't think i'm gonna start a log but I will if people really want me to...

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
hah i just said my doses on another thread quoting u but for this one...here it goes

week 1: 24mg superdrol / 30mg PP
week 2: 24mg SD / 30mg PP
week 3: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP
week 4: 36mg SD / 30-45mg PP

weeks 5-8: post cycle therapy
Tom,

That's a pretty heavy duty oral cycle you're running. What are your reasons for dosing so heavily, and what kind of cholesterol precautions are you taking? Are you purely after the gains and of the metality that "hey I'm young and it won't hurt me," or are you concerned with long term health and taking the necessary precautions to ensure it?

Sorry, I hope I'm not coming across as just another internet punk hounding you on dosages and cycle support. I'm simply at that stage where I weigh 250lbs + and I believe (from past experience) that I need a higher dose to respond than somebody in the 180-210lb range. Yet I'm conflicted with weighing the pros and cons. At this stage in the game I feel safer taking the illegal stuff than I do the legal stuff!! Funny how that works. Anyways, anything you have to offer is much appreciated.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom,

That's a pretty heavy duty oral cycle you're running. What are your reasons for dosing so heavily, and what kind of cholesterol precautions are you taking? Are you purely after the gains and of the metality that "hey I'm young and it won't hurt me," or are you concerned with long term health and taking the necessary precautions to ensure it?

Sorry, I hope I'm not coming across as just another internet punk hounding you on dosages and cycle support. I'm simply at that stage where I weigh 250lbs + and I believe (from past experience) that I need a higher dose to respond than somebody in the 180-210lb range. Yet I'm conflicted with weighing the pros and cons. At this stage in the game I feel safer taking the illegal stuff than I do the legal stuff!! Funny how that works. Anyways, anything you have to offer is much appreciated.
Well I am fully aware of everything long-term and I am taking AI cycle support along with additional milk thistle and hawthorne berry...I know this seems pretty extreme...i responded well to superdrol at high doses and pheraplex seems to be much easier on everyone than superdrol has...if anything is going wrong i will significantly drop these dosages...i wish my test and dbol had gotten here in time and i wouldnt have to run this cycle...but a powerlifting comp is in 3 weeks

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Well I am fully aware of everything long-term and I am taking AI cycle support along with additional milk thistle and hawthorne berry...I know this seems pretty extreme...i responded well to superdrol at high doses and pheraplex seems to be much easier on everyone than superdrol has...if anything is going wrong i will significantly drop these dosages...i wish my test and dbol had gotten here in time and i wouldnt have to run this cycle...but a powerlifting comp is in 3 weeks
Best of luck to you in your powerlifting competition :) Do you deadlift or bench or do both? Are you lifting for personal records, for state records, national records, or world records?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to you in your powerlifting competition :) Do you deadlift or bench or do both? Are you lifting for personal records, for state records, national records, or world records?
I actually received my dbol and test today so i stopped the pp and sd after only taking it for one day hah...i will start dbol tommorrow and i just injected the test...im about to go to bed...

the contest is for all college students attending my university...last year there was a bench only competition...there was only one winner

this year is deadlift, clean, squat, bench and there are weightclasses...the winner per weightclass is whoever has the highest total of all 4 combined lifts

LearningMuscle1

Awards
What do you weigh and how did you do your cycle?

i went from 193 to 208, lost 5 lbs post cycle, didnt do the overlap cycle just took both at the same time, 30mg of each daily, 1.5 grams protein per lb., alot of water

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
i went from 193 to 208, lost 5 lbs post cycle, didnt do the overlap cycle just took both at the same time, 30mg of each daily, 1.5 grams protein per lb., alot of water
Wow. So 60 mg each day? Seems like a lot. I'm smaller than you though so I guess it makes sense. How long did you do this cycle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Wow. So 60 mg each day? Seems like a lot. I'm smaller than you though so I guess it makes sense. How long did you do this cycle?
It is a lot...do not take that if you are a beginner by any means...

take one then take the other at low doses

then you can up the doses

if all is well...then you can stack at low doses

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
It is a lot...do not take that if you are a beginner by any means...

take one then take the other at low doses

then you can up the doses

if all is well...then you can stack at low doses
I haven't tried these supps yet. I'm going to real soon. But I'm definitely not going to start with more than 20 mg. I'm going to start with the phera. Keep at 20. Then get into both a few weeks later and see where it takes me if possible. Not more than 20 phera, 10 superdrol though. I'll probly even just keep it 10 of each and then just do the superdrol at 20 by itself.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried these supps yet. I'm going to real soon. But I'm definitely not going to start with more than 20 mg. I'm going to start with the phera. Keep at 20. Then get into both a few weeks later and see where it takes me if possible. Not more than 20 phera, 10 superdrol though. I'll probly even just keep it 10 of each and then just do the superdrol at 20 by itself.
If i were you i would do superdrol first at 10/20/20/20 then 4 weeks of pct then 8 weeks off then pheraplex at 10/20/20/20...possibly upping doses to 30 in the 4th weeks

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
If i were you i would do superdrol first at 10/20/20/20 then 4 weeks of post cycle therapy then 8 weeks off then pheraplex at 10/20/20/20...possibly upping doses to 30 in the 4th weeks
maybe I'll do that instead. Thanks for the advice.

LearningMuscle1

Awards

30 day cycle, went pretty well, felt very tired sometimes from SD, ball pain was unbearable one day at work had to go home, doing halodrol now, this stuff makes me feel horrible, maybe back to phera plex

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
30 day cycle, went pretty well, felt very tired sometimes from superdrol, ball pain was unbearable one day at work had to go home, doing halodrol now, this stuff makes me feel horrible, maybe back to phera plex
How are you doing the halodrol? I took it and felt pretty good. But I kept at the 50 mg everyday.

LearningMuscle1

Awards
How are you doing the halodrol? I took it and felt pretty good. But I kept at the 50 mg everyday.
taking the h-drol 50mg/day, except first day i did 2 to try and kickstart it(bad idea), but ive read alot of people feel bad during the first week so im gonna keep it up, dont think im gonna stack with anything because it feels to harsh on the liver

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
taking the h-drol 50mg/day, except first day i did 2 to try and kickstart it(bad idea), but ive read alot of people feel bad during the first week so im gonna keep it up, dont think im gonna stack with anything because it feels to harsh on the liver
It feels too harsh on the liver? How do you mean? I've never been able to tell a difference. What does harshness on your liver feel like? I've taken about 3 halo cycles. The first was the best as far as what I think the supp actually did because my nutrition was garbage and I missed workouts left and right. Apparently they changed the formula by the time i had bought the next 2 boxes. Then I took the next one by itself again and it wasn't too well. I stacked the next with Winztrol by juggernaut nutrition and it worked out really well. That may have actually been the best cycle I think partially due to the winztrol and partially due to a better nutrition program. But the Winztrol (which by the way is just another form or orasten-e, which was included in the maximus stack when halodrol first came out) is non-methylated so I don't think it's so harsh on your liver.

cdawg123

Awards
Ive ran all three, and from personal experience, phera was the best.

cdawg123

Awards
Both, i felt great on phera(good mood) where as i was pretty short on SD and the gains just werent there... SD messes with my head(makes depression alittle more apparent) and i just do not like it. Phera is great gains/no sides(externally) and SD was little to no gains/sides. Thats me though, lots of people respond really well to SD

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I have ran (1) standalone SD 4wks and (2) 5-6wks stack (4wks PP/2-3 wks SD). I have not done hal.

Overall, from my experience i would have to say that PP was the more effective ds and my favorite by far to take. I gained more size and strength, great pumps, sides were close to none, with some minor water bloat. Overall, i just felt allot better on PP and i still could work in the cardio during my bulker. I gained 16lbs on my 4wks of PP, full clean bulk.

SD was good, but i havent seen the size gains that allot of others have. Minor size, good strength/pumps, much leaner gains. I got back pains, shin splints on my wk 2 at 20mgs, worse on 30mgs.

I also noticed that sd is more effictive as a standalone (prob receptor limits). I gained 12lbs on my 4wk standalone, mild bulk, then 6-8lbs on my recent 3wks of SD stacked, full clean bulk.

Bottom line, SD gives you leaner gains with more sides. Esp above 20mgs. PP is more wet gains with allot less sides and eaiser on the liver.

If your planning on running atleast one more bulker, i would recommend PP. If your really looking for lbm and sides arent that much of a concern, then SD. btw...SD w/ton of carbs = $$! ;)

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
What do u think is better for size: Superdrol or Anadrol50?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What do u think is better for size: Superdrol or Anadrol50?
anadrol at 100mg vs. superdrol at 30mg

mass: anadrol
weight: anadrol
strength: anadrol

not stacked: superdrol
less sides: superdrol
cutting: superdrol

Zig5699

Awards
I'm a big fan of Superdrol over PP. I have not tried Halodrol so I cannot throw that into the mix.

SD gave me great strength and mass gains. PP did not do much for me. Not sure why, but my body didn't seem to respond to PP. I'm currently on a SD cycle and can already see myself getting bigger and stronger.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^^ exactly the same with me bro, PP was @$$

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
I'm a big fan of Superdrol over PP. I have not tried Halodrol so I cannot throw that into the mix.

superdrol gave me great strength and mass gains. PP did not do much for me. Not sure why, but my body didn't seem to respond to PP. I'm currently on a SD cycle and can already see myself getting bigger and stronger.
:head: :dance:

abesanity

Awards
hey all, i am new to this forum and would like to say hey to everyone.

i have ran 2 cycles of superdrol and am 1 week away from finishing a PP/SD cycle. i have not tried halodrol but i am loving this PP/SD stack.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
My favorite has been a SD clone, I don't want to jinx myself bc I'm about to start a 6-8week pulse cycle, but the only side affects I've had was oily skin and very light acne. PP didn't do anything for me don't know why bc everyone has had good success w/it.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
The best is ALL THREE AT ONCE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted: