1AD Delivery Question

1. 1AD Delivery Question

Can 1AD be disolved in a solution instead of capping it? I searched for 1AD and nothing came up???

2. Yes, I've seen transdermals made before.

Now that I think about it...wouldn't that basically be the same as 1-Test?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    Yes, I've seen transdermals made before.

No, not a transdermal, oral

4. You could mix it in some olive oil for a suspension, but I am not sure what to use for a solution, maybe some 151.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    You could mix it in some olive oil for a suspension, but I am not sure what to use for a solution, maybe some 151.
    i WAS THINKING 151 or everclear, everclear is cheap too

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    Precursor to 1-test. Same methods for oral 1-test or tansdermal 1-test should work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Precursor to 1-test. Same methods for oral 1-test or tansdermal 1-test should work.
    i think i remember reading on bb.com back when this stuff was legal that it was to big for your pores or something, I do rember for sure thought that oral was much better than trans dermal for 1AD

8. Quote Originally Posted by SPB
    i think i remember reading on bb.com back when this stuff was legal that it was to big for your pores or something, I do rember for sure thought that oral was much better than trans dermal for 1AD
    I seriously doubt it could be that much larger than the 1-test molecule itself. I only ever tried oral with 1-AD though so I have no way to compare, but 1-test in transdermal was my favorite. 1-test, along side 4-Ad and 4 hydroxy test in a perfect ratio worked out and sold in another form that I essentially copied. The golden days.

Besides, reading something on BB.com...

9. 1AD has good oral bioavailability and considering the dose required over 1-test, oral suspension over transdermal seems the pragmatic approach. You would be bathing in transdermal solution. At just 600mg ed you would need 12ml considering ~50mg/ml. I would rather drink 12ml of olive oil. IMO
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    1AD has good oral bioavailability and considering the dose required over 1-test, oral suspension over transdermal seems the pragmatic approach. You would be bathing in transdermal solution. At just 600mg ed you would need 12ml considering ~50mg/ml. I would rather drink 12ml of olive oil. IMO
    what about flax seed oil over olive?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by SPB
    what about flax seed oil over olive?
    Whatever floats yer boat.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Whatever floats yer boat.

turns out the 12ml is about .5oz, I dont think I want to drink that much everclear everyday

Similar Forum Threads

1. SERM delivery question
    By animal_h in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:35 PM
  2. 1AD cycle questions
    By Omega in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. 1AD M1T Question
    By Thesticles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5