Methyl Supervol Log (SUPERDROL)

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol Log

Advise/Criticism welcome

I know these logs are getting repetative, but maybe this will be useful to someone. I'm also looking for any criticism or advice. Much of my research on superdrol and steroids was done through this forum, along with testosterone nation and BB.com.

Overview

I'll be taking 10mg for the first few days to see how i react and then bump it up to 20 mg for the remainder of the three weeks. I going to preload support supps for five days and throughout cycle and post cycle therapy.
I havent 100% decided on post cycle therapy, but right now it looks like Rebound XT, Retain, fenugreek, trib during last two weeks and I will have some Nolva just in case.

My Background

Weight = 209.5
Height = 5 11''
Age = 21 (22 in June)
Lifting For = 5 years

I am University student, been lifting very seriously for 2 years and have been in the gym 3 days a week since I was 16. Currently on a bulking diet, approx. 4000 calories a day, about 40% carbs, 35% protien, and 25% fat. I have been doing research on superdrol for about a year and have decided to try a three week cycle. It will be the first ph/anabolic steroids cycle i've done.

Will be starting the cycle log on Tuesday next week, the 16th of Jan.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i look forward to ur log bro! whats ur doseage going to be for the sd??

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start at 10mg for first few days and then increase to 20mg for remainder of the three weeks.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
thats exactly what im going to do.. ive never used sd before

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Pre-loading Support supps

Monday January 15, 2007

Pre-Loading Support Supps Starts

AX Perfect Cycle 2 caps
extra milk thistle 1000mg
hawthorne berry 1000mg
saw palmetto 1000mg
policosanol 20mg

Also increasing EFA intake, and will not take cholestorol support supplement until cycle begins.

Getting excited to start taking the superdrol, if anyone can suggest anything else for support please feel free to inform me.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1

Dosed 10mg 4:30pm with preworkout shake, flax seed oil 2g, and handful of peanuts. Workout was great, but nothing from sd to report yet of course. Started eating and drinking water/milk like a madman.

Weight:210

Sides:None

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
look forward to ur log bro! keep it up, those pumps should be coming soon!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ HAHAHA, i know, i know.. i just started my first PP cycle 2 days ago.. i thought WTF, so i started at 30mg.. i feel great so far.. im gonna run it for 3 weeks or so.. my nect cycle is going to be either SD, or TEST E at 500mg pw

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
^^ HAHAHA, i know, i know.. i just started my first PP cycle 2 days ago.. i thought WTF, so i started at 30mg.. i feel great so far.. im gonna run it for 3 weeks or so.. my nect cycle is going to be either superdrol, or TEST E at 500mg pw
i started 30mg pp and 24mg sd today...will prob bump to 36mg sd...i have run sd at 50mg before with no increase in sides...but also no increase in gains either.

for your next cycle do test e for 12 weeks at 500mg and superdrol weeks 1-4 at 10/20/20/(30 if sides are ok)

i was on week 2 of that cycle with test at 720mg in my picture to the left...it was my fourth cycle and most recent

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2

Took another 10mg today at 4:00pm with fatty meal. Just relaxing today, no workout. Still feeling good with no sides. If tomorrow goes well at 10mg then I'll boost that to 20mg on Tuesday.

Sides: None

Weight: Probably the same didn't check today.

Question? Does anybody know if a couple cups of coffee a day will seriously effect my BP. I'm a bit of a coffee addict. I've abstained so far but it won't be easy.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4

Bumped dose up to 20mg today, 10mg at 10:00am and will take another 10mg between 8 -12 hours later. Worked chest/triceps yesterday and back/biceps today. Both workouts I had slight increase in strength and good pump.

Weight: 213

Sides: Some trouble falling asleep last two nights, could also be stress related.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5

No workout today, just rest. I'm going to add celery seed extract for blood pressure, garlic extract for an extra antioxident, and melatonin as a sleep aid.

Weight: Didn't check today.

Sides: None, slept fine last night.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started 30mg pp and 24mg superdrol today...will prob bump to 36mg superdrol...i have run superdrol at 50mg before with no increase in sides...but also no increase in gains either.

for your next cycle do test e for 12 weeks at 500mg and superdrol weeks 1-4 at 10/20/20/(30 if sides are ok)

i was on week 2 of that cycle with test at 720mg in my picture to the left...it was my fourth cycle and most recent
I seem to have the same curse as you...the need to take extremely high doses.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Day 6

Worked chest and triceps today. It was a pretty good workout, I had slight strength increases (about 1-2 reps extra per set). I was expecting to be able to throw on an extra 10lbs on my bench today but maybe next week. I'm starting to see some size gains on the scale and in the mirror, with no real sides to speak of yet.

Weight: 217.5

Sides: None, used melatonin before bed last night and it put me right out.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
8lbs in 6 days, sounds good bro, keep it up

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Day 7

Did shoulders/biceps today and started to notice the famous superdrol pump. After shoulders it felt like my forearms were going to explode, was a great workout. Also increase in strength, especially in dumbell presses and curls. I'm looking forward to legs tomorrow.

Weight: Didn't check.

Sides:None.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Day 8

Good leg workout today. I added 20lbs to my squats and 30lbs to my leg press. Had some serious lower back pumps today, but nothing that messed up my workout. So far so good, even still have libido which I hope sticks around.

Sides: None.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Day 8

Good leg workout today. I added 20lbs to my squats and 30lbs to my leg press. Had some serious lower back pumps today, but nothing that messed up my workout. So far so good, even still have libido which I hope sticks around.

Sides: None.
What kind of log is this, you don't even check your weight??? Lets get more detailed bro!!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to check my weight on Monday. I only like to weigh myself at my gym first thing in the morning so I can get a consistent and accurate measurement. I did weigh myself yesterday and I was 222, but that was mid day.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Day 10

Best workout of the cycle today! Added weight to every exercise, including 20lbs to my bench and 40lbs to pec deck. Still haven't checked my weight but I will tomorrow, and no sides except for a bit of acne on my back. The acne isn't that unusual so it may not have anything to do with the superdrol.

Weight: ?

Sides: A bit of acne.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Day 11

Well I'm halfway through my cycle now and I am up to 222lbs, a gain of 12lbs thus far. I still feel good with relatively no sides and the strength gains are really coming. I worked back/biceps today and increased all lifts. Back pumps were a bit uncomfortable during/after deadlifts, but nothing that I couldn't handle.

Weight: 222lbs.

Sides: Nothing new.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains and log man Keep it up and us posted. I think I might also jump in the SD band wagon, again.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Well I've got to say I have nothing but good things to say about superdrol so far, even though I'm sure its doing a number on my lipids.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yo col, when u weighed urself today, was that first thing in the morning?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the only weights I've counted have been the ones I have taken first thing in the morning on the same scale so that the measurements are consistent and accurate.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Day 12

Sides: Minor joint pain in knees and shoulders. Just in case anyone was wondering my libido still remains unchanged and everything is still working as it should.

Weight: Will check tomorrow.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Day 13

Strength for chest/triceps was very impressive today. At least a three rep gain on all chest exercises from monday. My weight is also up another 2.5lbs over last two days, very visible in chest thickness and leg width. Still no side effects other then joint soreness and minor acne. I am going to think about trying some kind of joint support supplement.

I have also decided to try lean extreme in my PCT instead of retain and add Dymatize Xpand preworkout with 5g monohydrate postworkout in PCT, which will hopefully assist in keeping my gains.

Weight: 224.5lbs

Sides: Sore joints and minor acne.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Day 15

Well I weighed myself today and I am still at 224.5lbs, but my strength was up again yesterday. I did only biceps and abs yesterday because my shoulders were quite sore and I want to give them a short rest before my next chest workout. I was able to do 55lb incline dumbell curls yesterday after 5 sets of 125lb barbell curls, which is a ten pound improvement from two weeks ago. I was very happy with that. Joints are still quite sore today, including my knees a bit now. Other than that I have no other sides. The acne that was starting on my back has cleared so I don't think it was ever related to superdrol.

Weight: 224.5lbs.

Sides: Sore joints. If anybody had any success with a remedy for sore joints on superdrol I would love to hear it because I am starting to feel like an old man in the gym.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
How much water are you drinking? Try bumping up your H2O intake as it may help with joint lubrication. (should be around 1.5 gal/day)

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I have tried cissus RX and that helped quite a bit... glucosamine, msm and all that other crap is just garbage... didn't do a damn thing for me. I recently tried a bottle of Trivestin... can't remember who makes it... but my pain was frekkin GONE on the second day of use, and I have had a nagging rotator cuff pain for years... you might want to give that a try... by the way, during pct if you utilize arimidex your joints will be REALLY sore... because you need SOME estrogen in your body. So you might wanna keep some cissus or Trivestin on hand during pct if you ever decide to run that compound for pct in the future... take it from someone who has been through the joint pain arimidex causes:) Also, next time running a superdrol compound try running some sort of nandrolone along with it... I ran a high dose of M4OHN during my run and it helped IMMENSELY:) One last thing... you NEED to run a SERM like nolva (which I read you have) or Clomid pct... it is a MUST for a quick recovery during ANY pct following an anabolic... even a very low aromatizing steroid such as superdrol. The only bad thing about nolva is that it can have a negative impact on IGF-1 levels though... which is why I decided to go with clomid when I did my pct... it brings the boys back faster anyway:)

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Day 16

Thanks for the feedback guys. My water intake is quite high, around 8 litres a day. I'm going to try cissus for my joints. Thanks for the suggestion.
I did legs today and was able to bump up my squats another 20lbs and I put another two plates on my leg press for the final set.

Weight: 225lbs

Sides: Just sore joints.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
did you take any pics? that would have been good to see the results of the cycle!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't take any pics but I did take measurements. I have temporarily misplaced them, but as long as I can find them I will include them at the end of my cycle.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Day 18

Well I'm still at 225lbs today, it appears that my gains have pretty much stopped. I was optimistically hoping I would hit 230lbs but that would have been a stretch. However it does seem like my gains have been hardening up quite a bit. My shoulders and knees are still pretty sore but no other sides. I hit back/biceps today and had a pretty slow paced workout. Strength was good today except on deadlift where the back pumps were getting to be too much.

Weight: 225lbs

Sides: Sore joints.

Luke667

Awards
good log Colin, been following it every time you update. Have you noticed an increase in striations or vascularity while on the SD clone?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Day 19

Luke to answer your question I have seen a small increase in vascularity in my quads and shoulders but I haven't seen any new striations, probably because my bodyfat percentage is too high (around 15%). Anyway, today is a rest day so I'm going to eat a ton and hopefully increase my bench again tomorrow when I do chest/triceps.

Weight: 225.5lbs.

Sides: Sore joints and a few pimples on my chest which is a bit unusual.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Day 20

I think Im getting the flu so I wont be going to the gym today and I will probably start PCT tomorrow instead of Saturday as a result. Up to 226lbs today so that makes a total gained of 16lbs, not bad for 20 days. For a while during the second week I thought I was going to get to 230 but that was probably unrealistic. The last few days I've felt my libido drop a bit and I have felt like I was going to get sick for the last few days so I'm happy with starting PCT at this point. Definitely a successful cycle (as long as PCT goes okay).

Weight: 226lbs. (up 16lbs. from day 1)

Sides: Libido decrease, sore joints and getting sick. (My whole family is sick so may have nothing to do with superdrol but I don't have much to list as sides so I'll chalk this one up to superdrol)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
as in hows the cycle coming along. Still got the flu?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 5

PCT Day 5

So I cut my cycle one day short and started my PCT last Friday. Everything is fine so far. I thought I was going to get the flu but after a day of feeling abit under the weather and getting a sore throat I got a good nights sleep and I feel fine now. My weight went up half a pound, I'm at 226.5lbs now. I took the weekend off the gym because I was feeling the flu coming on so I didn't get back to my regular routine until today. Strength is still great and so far so good. For anyone who is wondering my PCT looks like:

Week 1: 75mg Rebound XT, 3 Lean Xtreme caps, 1.6g Fenugreek, and support supps.

I'm also taking Dymatize Xpand pre and post-workout, and supplementing with BCAA tablets.

Weight: 226.5

Sides: Sore joints, and libido seems to be back (random wood).

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice man, congrats.. u gonna give us an update next week?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll update each week of PCT and try and post my measurements before/after.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Just thought i'd post a strange side effect of the fenugreek, at least I think. My body odour is starting to smell alot like fenugreek (butterscotch). Very weird smell.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i just started fenugreek about a week ago man. im taking 6caps/day.. when did u start it, and how much r u taking??