Clomid or Nolva for PCT off of Phera-Plex????

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Hey bro's normally when getting off some gear I would use clomid, and sometimes throw a little nolva in as well. Now I doubt this stuff is shutting me down to much compared to Test, eq, exc.. so should I just go with some Nolva? That seems to be the perferred PCT with Phera-plex of what I've seen. Also I seen running Nolva with like 6x0 or somthing like that? thanks bros....FLU

size

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is stronger than clomid(mg:mg) and most believe is better suited for post cycle.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
So just run nolva for what like 3 weeks? And how long does that stuff take to get out of your system, or how long after my last dose should I start the nolva? Thanks

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So just run nolva for what like 3 weeks? And how long does that stuff take to get out of your system, or how long after my last dose should I start the nolva? Thanks
24 hours is fine. Toremifene is what you want, not nolva.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
24 hours is fine. Toremifene is what you want, not nolva.
I've been in this game for a while now and Toremifene citrate is a totally new compound to me are you sure you didn't mean Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex)? If not can you explain why Toremifene rather than Tamoxifen or Clomid? Thanks...FLU

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I've been in this game for a while now and Toremifene citrate is a totally new compound to me are you sure you didn't mean Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex)? If not can you explain why Toremifene rather than Tamoxifen or Clomid? Thanks...FLU
You shouldn't take my word for and go use search. It is so much better and faster.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
hey buddy

I just did a pplex cycle earlier this fall, I used nolvadex in pct with retain.

i had no problems. lost some size, but it was water balloon effect. kept most of my strength gains, back up to peak cycle size naturally now (2 months later) and lean.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Nolva led to some sever hair-shedding with me, but clom is Ok, works very well!

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Just wanted to bump this once to see if any more replies

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I agree that toremifene is the way to go - less toxic and faster results than with tamoxifen

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Torremifene and raloxifene are second generation SERMs. Mg for mg they are not as potent, but are less toxic, and can be used at higher dosages. From my experiences with Raloxifene, I got my HPTA kickin' in high gear in days.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I tried using nolva once, and rebound/retain once after two different phera cycles. I actually liked the rebound/retain better

livebono

livebono

Awards
felt like i stayed where i was weight/strength-wise a little better

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be careful bro, AI's aren't capable of the same things SERMs are. You don't want to have to start a gyno protocol.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Just be careful bro, AI's aren't capable of the same things SERMs are. You don't want to have to start a gyno protocol.
True, I hadn't cycled much prior to that, so that may be why it worked for me that time

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
just as a heads up. i said i used nolva last time, my next run I am using toremifene, and have ralox on hand. Figured try the newer stuff, see how it compares.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ralox is some good sh*t. If only it were cheaper.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Thanks guys just ordered some Toremifene, debating if I should order some retain too to run with it? But considering I'm only coming off Pheraplex I'm sure toremifene is probably more than enough. I realy don't even feel like I was shut down? Any thoughts?

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I'll cut it off about 5.5 weeks, again it's Pharaplex though so it's not shutting me down too bad I don't think..