What is out there to throw on some mass

Jimbo2007

Awards
What is out there to throw on some nice lean mass without severe side affects. I stopped lifting for while and probably have been back into it for about 2 1/2 years. I am about 230LBS and would like to hit around 250LBS. I am 34 yrs old and have done a few goodies in the past. I have really been out of the loop and do not know what is out there. Back in the day when I was in my prime anadrol was the big thing on the market. Now with all this growth and other prodcts out there I do not know what is good to take to put on some mass. I have tried so many different over the counter products (halodrol, methandrol etc) but I am not getting what I want out if it. If anyone can point me in the right direction on what is out that that will help me hit my250 goal I would appreciate it. Thanks

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
cant go wrong with phera-max and superdrol clones bro

Shock133

Awards
Dbol, long ester Test and some EQ or Deca.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
good training programe along with a good diet and you will do it easily

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Stick to whats worked for years. Dont even let those stupid designer steroids enter your thoughts.

Shock's layout is a good one. Very simple, and yet VERY effective.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do people look beyond simple Test for mass? 500mg/wk of Test E, solid training, and a good diet and you will gain plenty of mass.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
how much test do you buy at once? how much will it cost ya??

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, i looked it up, but do people take 250mg 2x a week, or 500mg at once per week?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
Why do people look beyond simple Test for mass? 500mg/wk of Test E, solid training, and a good diet and you will gain plenty of mass.
somebody get this man a prize! the only thing i run is just straight test i really dont see the need for anything else sometimes anavar to help with a little collagen synthesis . my recipe for sucess
test
GH or alternative
diet and training

it doesnt need to be complicated!

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
nevermind, i looked it up, but do people take 250mg 2x a week, or 500mg at once per week?

it doesnt matter its pretty much the same

doesnt it keep your hormone levels more stable if you split it up, do it twice a week?

im just a newb, so i dont know as much as you guys, but i would think that would be the better way to do it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im a noob too bro.. is 500mg enough, dont people do 750mg a week or am i wrong??

Shock133

Awards
im a noob too bro.. is 500mg enough, dont people do 750mg a week or am i wrong??
Edit: Oops. I misread and thought you were asking about HCG. Carry on:ntome:

Last edited:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhhhh noob thread

you would inject 250mg of a long-ester testosterone such as enanthate or cypionate twice a week making 500mg a beginner test cycle

for your 2nd cycle you could either add another steroid such as an oral with 500mg of test or you could simply raise your test dosage..or even do both

if using propionate or sustanon....injections should be every other day (EOD)...some people prefer every day injections with propionate to keep their blood levels even more stable

bottom line....always use test in a cycle and once u get more experienced you can start adding other things into it...

i like enanthate for bulking...propionate for cutting

other good beginner steroids to look into are dbol, superdrol/pheraplex, equipoise, deca, anavar..i wouldnt worry about winstrol,tren or anadrol unless i was competing..

stick to the basics...hope this helps

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ awesome man, this is helping me out a lot.. for a beginner cycle, using 500 mg of test e per week, how long is the average cycle??

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks minimum...opt for 12 your first cycle

Rastar

Awards
Can someone describe the difference between Test and Superdrol (not the scientific details, but how they feel emotionally and spiritually and how the recovery for each and side effects compare). I've tried SD a couple of times but it's no fun. Sure, I get pumped 24/7, but I can't stand that my blood pressure gets so high that I get gushing rivers of nosebleeds, and then there's the neverending rebounding gyno after PCT. So, I assume Test feels like 4AD, but it also has the strong anabolic effect. Does Test cause blood pressure problems, have more hairloss than 1-T, worse gyno problems than SD or 4AD, or other major side effects? Logically it sure does make the most sense since it's what our body naturally uses.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Can someone describe the difference between Test and Superdrol (not the scientific details, but how they feel emotionally and spiritually and how the recovery for each and side effects compare). I've tried superdrol a couple of times but it's no fun. Sure, I get pumped 24/7, but I can't stand that my blood pressure gets so high that I get gushing rivers of nosebleeds, and then there's the neverending rebounding gyno after post cycle therapy. So, I assume Test feels like 4AD, but it also has the strong anabolic effect. Does Test cause blood pressure problems, have more hairloss than 1-T, worse gyno problems than SD or 4AD, or other major side effects? Logically it sure does make the most sense since it's what our body naturally uses.
read the stickys man...good luck...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can someone describe the difference between Test and Superdrol (not the scientific details, but how they feel emotionally and spiritually and how the recovery for each and side effects compare). I've tried superdrol a couple of times but it's no fun. Sure, I get pumped 24/7, but I can't stand that my blood pressure gets so high that I get gushing rivers of nosebleeds, and then there's the neverending rebounding gyno after post cycle therapy. So, I assume Test feels like 4AD, but it also has the strong anabolic effect. Does Test cause blood pressure problems, have more hairloss than 1-T, worse gyno problems than SD or 4AD, or other major side effects? Logically it sure does make the most sense since it's what our body naturally uses.
superdrol is your classic very strong fast acting oral. its going to raise your BP, no question about it. i havent heard too many good things about the mood it puts the user in. well, im sure you know more about your reaction to superdrol than i do. you know what it does to you.

everyone reacts a little differently to testosterone, but long story short its just a surge of your bioidentical primary androgen. no surprises for your body, lets say. you can expect a good deal of euphoria on testosterone. supression depends on how long its used and at what dose.

if you are prone to male pattern baldness, use nizoral shampoo and the problem will be solved. you may not have to worry about it, in either case. i dont know of anyone that doesnt like testosterone. it is the most basic steroid, and is commonly used to "even" a person out while on stronger steroids. it will help with libido for instance...

testosterone should be used in every cycle IMO, unless of course you want to go the legal route and use an OTC oral. there is no excuse in using an illegal oral without testosterone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ awesome man, this is helping me out a lot.. for a beginner cycle, using 500 mg of test e per week, how long is the average cycle??
read a book, take some creatine, lift hard, you are jumping into this way to quick, its not a game so dont get all excited about it, chances are your diet and training are not up to par to be considering steroids. no offense but im just basing this off of previous posts by you on this board. Seems like you are looking for a miracle. Get your basics down first, trust me, not being a d1ck or anything just want to help you out.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Food and more food, throw in a grand workout routine too.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is your classic very strong fast acting oral. its going to raise your BP, no question about it. i havent heard too many good things about the mood it puts the user in. well, im sure you know more about your reaction to superdrol than i do. you know what it does to you.

everyone reacts a little differently to testosterone, but long story short its just a surge of your bioidentical primary androgen. no surprises for your body, lets say. you can expect a good deal of euphoria on testosterone. supression depends on how long its used and at what dose.

if you are prone to male pattern baldness, use nizoral shampoo and the problem will be solved. you may not have to worry about it, in either case. i dont know of anyone that doesnt like testosterone. it is the most basic steroid, and is commonly used to "even" a person out while on stronger steroids. it will help with libido for instance...

testosterone should be used in every cycle IMO, unless of course you want to go the legal route and use an OTC oral. there is no excuse in using an illegal oral without testosterone.

nizoral isn't a guarantee

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
read a book, take some creatine, lift hard, you are jumping into this way to quick, its not a game so dont get all excited about it, chances are your diet and training are not up to par to be considering steroids. no offense but im just basing this off of previous posts by you on this board. Seems like you are looking for a miracle. Get your basics down first, trust me, not being a d1ck or anything just want to help you out.

gotcha bro, can i I.M. you sometime??

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What is out there to throw on some nice lean mass without severe side affects. I stopped lifting for while and probably have been back into it for about 2 1/2 years. I am about 230LBS and would like to hit around 250LBS. I am 34 yrs old and have done a few goodies in the past. I have really been out of the loop and do not know what is out there. Back in the day when I was in my prime anadrol was the big thing on the market. Now with all this growth and other prodcts out there I do not know what is good to take to put on some mass. I have tried so many different over the counter products (halodrol, methandrol etc) but I am not getting what I want out if it. If anyone can point me in the right direction on what is out that that will help me hit my250 goal I would appreciate it. Thanks

Shotput,disscus, and medicine ball come to mind.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Tom - i cant pm anyone, but can you send me a pm with ur sn?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhhhh noob thread

you would inject 250mg of a long-ester testosterone such as enanthate or cypionate twice a week making 500mg a beginner test cycle

for your 2nd cycle you could either add another steroid such as an oral with 500mg of test or you could simply raise your test dosage..or even do both

if using propionate or sustanon....injections should be every other day (EOD)...some people prefer every day injections with propionate to keep their blood levels even more stable

bottom line....always use test in a cycle and once u get more experienced you can start adding other things into it...

i like enanthate for bulking...propionate for cutting

other good beginner steroids to look into are dbol, superdrol/pheraplex, equipoise, deca, anavar..i wouldnt worry about winstrol,tren or anadrol unless i was competing..

stick to the basics...hope this helps
Not to split hairs, yet I saw something in this post that I wish to point out. I feel there is a common misconception that 'Test Bloat' is in some manner ester related; in fact, it is not. Due to all other things being equal (the hormone is still Testosterone, as such the partition coefficient is the same within the hormone itself) the only difference between esters is truly half-life.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom - i cant pm anyone, but can you send me a pm with ur sn?
i cant PM anyone either..you have to be a gold member and pay $40...give me ur email and i'll give u my AIM screen name

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Not to split hairs, yet I saw something in this post that I wish to point out. I feel there is a common misconception that 'Test Bloat' is in some manner ester related; in fact, it is not. Due to all other things being equal (the hormone is still Testosterone, as such the partition coefficient is the same within the hormone itself) the only difference between esters is truly half-life.
well you may be right but i would do much better on prop EOD bc i can run it shorter for a cutter with other short acting compounds

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this to an extent. But I have 2 theories on why people tend to bloat more on longer esters.

1) While I have no studies to prove this idea, it just seems logical: There can only be so much aromatase enzyme availible at one time. I mean this is how suicide ihibitors work. By deactivation of the enzyme resulting in less enzymes to convert testosterone to estrogen. I have no studies for this idea, it just seems logical to me. There could easily be a flaw in my logic though.

2) The overall amount of testosterone in the system at one point with longer esters is much higher. Following that idea, it makes sense that there is more aromatization since there is more testosterone. With short esters the body clears the depot and resulting test much faster, so the levels are never quite as high, so there is less aromatization.

I know it may not follow scientific law that one ester bloats more than another, but there are many anecdotal reports that the same amount of test prop does bloat less than test-e. There must be some explanation for the phenomenon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this to an extent. But I have 2 theories on why people tend to bloat more on longer esters.

1) While I have no studies to prove this idea, it just seems logical: There can only be so much aromatase enzyme availible at one time. I mean this is how suicide ihibitors work. By deactivation of the enzyme resulting in less enzymes to convert testosterone to estrogen. I have no studies for this idea, it just seems logical to me. There could easily be a flaw in my logic though.

2) The overall amount of testosterone in the system at one point with longer esters is much higher. Following that idea, it makes sense that there is more aromatization since there is more testosterone. With short esters the body clears the depot and resulting test much faster, so the levels are never quite as high, so there is less aromatization.

I know it may not follow scientific law that one ester bloats more than another, but there are many anecdotal reports that the same amount of test prop does bloat less than test-e. There must be some explanation for the phenomenon.

I would be more inclined to look at the dietary parameters in which these two compounds are being utilized, as opposed to physiological ones, to explain the bloating phenomenon.

The perception exists that the shorter esters will bloat you less, as a result they are utilized more frequently in cutting situations i.e., a more restricted, detailed, and controlled caloric environment. One needs only to examine the commonly reccomended, and moreover accepted, bulking and cutting cycles

Cutting: Prop/Tren/Anavar
Bulking: Enan, Cyp/Deca or EQ/D-Bol

As I said, I feel the dietary situations in which these compounds are commonly utilized in is a much more plausible explanation. Though, as far as I can see, your knowledge is very sound.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
As I said, I feel the dietary situations in which these compounds are commonly utilized in is a much more plausible explanation. Though, as far as I can see, your knowledge is very sound.
Ya, I was thinking about the dietary conditions of cutting versus bulking after I posted that. Ironically, as I ate a high sodium meal. I think sodium is more presents in those items that tend to be high calorie body building foods. Sodium = bloat. Also, carbohydrate restriction would minimalize bloat. While I do not follow this practice very much, many bodybuilders do since it is a scientifcally sound way to lose fat and maintain muscle. High carbohydrate intake is recommended for those on bulking cycles though. High carbohydrates + high sodium = more bloat.

Also, like you said many do take more aromatizing gear when "bulking." Again, not a practice I really participate in, but it is very common place. And lets face facts, irrelevant of testosterone intake as long as its equal, anavar will result in much less bloat than dbol will.

I do stand by my original ideas, esspically #2, but theyre are likely a small part of a bigger problem. I think if people really try they can over come test-e bloat with a better diet. I still think its EASIER to bloat on longer esters, but no ester guarantees more or less bloat.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do stand by my original ideas, esspically #2, but theyre are likely a small part of a bigger problem. I think if people really try they can over come test-e bloat with a better diet. I still think its EASIER to bloat on longer esters, but no ester guarantees more or less bloat.
I think the last sentence would be something I would be able to agree with you 100% on.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
any foods and/or nutrition in particular that can cause more or less bloating?

or do you mean just over-all diet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree with your #2 point there Aspire, there is probably evidence to prove that as well, out there somewhere...