Cutting - need clear advice

Slyder1

Awards
Ok, I know you all hear this question all the time, but I need to do a massive cut. I have bulked up substantially, fairly naturally, and now want to get rid of the fat. I would estimate 18%-20% BFI, I am 6'4" and 285lbs. I look leaner than I am, the fat is there all right, just overshadowed by the size.

I need a straight answer on a top cutting designer. Understanding all of the diet and routine issues, I just need a good straight answer. There are virtually 100's of posts on here about the subject (I have been reading them all) with almost as many variables.

I am leaning to T3 but there are many comments on what to stack it with. I just need a real answer from guys who have actually done it or studied it. I read so much opinion without substance.

Give it to me simple guys what do I need to lose it like melting butter.

Thanks,
Slyder1z

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good diet, first of all.

Secondly, a dry compound. You mentioned "designer" so I guess you are looking for an OTC oral...

Something like...

Superdrol
Mega TRN
Halodrol
Mega Zol (preferably stacked with one of the others)

OR any of the reputable clones of these products.

The overall best IMO would be a 6-8 week Test/Tren cycle.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yo sly im in the exact same position as you.. ive only done xmass, but now im looking to get a little bigger and vascular.. i think im going to be choosing superdrol.. it seems to be the KING!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
make sure you don't cut too quick... even while "enhanced"... it's better to lose gradually. Gaining too quick or cutting too quick isn't that good for your health or your priorities in my opinion.

Slyder1

Awards
Thanks for the tips.

IRISH - Test Tren? I am already on prescriped HCG for test, HGH and DHEA (Cenegenics). Can you detail TREN as compared to EQUIPOSE and how much you would take and when.

P4D2 - What will you stack the Superdrol with?

Thanks guys, Im new to gear and dont want to miss-step, collecting as much info as I can and then will research each suggestion with my DOC.

Keep them coming,

Best,
Slyder1z

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im running SD as a standalone bro.. only going up to 20mgs for 3-4 weeks.. SD is very potent and hard on ur body.. ive only done xmass so this will be my 2nd cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
make sure you don't cut too quick... even while "enhanced"... it's better to lose gradually. Gaining too quick or cutting too quick isn't that good for your health or your priorities in my opinion.
Couldn't agree more, awesome advice!

Slyder1

Awards
P4 - superdrol, as I have read it, is best used for dry hard gains. I am really looking for cutting without muscle loss. Are you saying that this works for you?

I am just trying to understand. I am quite big already from my 12 months of Gene Therapy, diet and wokouts, I just want to suck it in around the existing muscle. All my custom suits are not fitting to well now, I'm too big......well, I dont know if im TOO big......

Best,
Slyder1z

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic pump would be EXCELLENT for you to use i'm using it along with Test+Tren on a cut and it's definitely an awesome stack for fatloss. Also look into Camphibolic, REM, Damage Control Protocol and Lipo-derm ultra with rasberry ketones added.

Slyder1

Awards
Chaps,

The first sentence I foillow you, you lost me on the second (Camphibolic, REM, Damage Control Protocol and Lipo-derm ultra with rasberry ketones added)

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Slyder - How much fat are you trying to lose? Are you shooting for 15%, 12%, 10%, 8%...? This will, in large part, determine how long you'll need to cut, which in turn will impact the choice of compounds.

Slyder1

Awards
TEAM,

I am looking to lose quite a bit. I am rock hard with smooth skin and small loves and a small gut. My legs are big as well. Probably 10-12%.
Your thooughts are appreciated
Slyder1z

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Chaps,

The first sentence I foillow you, you lost me on the second (Camphibolic, REM, Damage Control Protocol and Lipo-derm ultra with rasberry ketones added)
Camphibolic and Rem are made by USP labs, Damage Control Protocol is a none stimulant fatburner available at nutraplanet and Lipo-derm ultra is made by avant labs, it's a transdermal fatloss formula that works best with rasberry ketones added to it, it's perfect for stubborn fat anywhere, chest, love handles stomach etc.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to lose quite a bit. I am rock hard with smooth skin and small loves and a small gut. My legs are big as well. Probably 10-12%.
So that's 50-60 lbs of fat you want to cut... You can probably cut ~2 lbs/week without losing muscle (especially with chemical help), but that's still a 25+ week cut. Perhaps you should consider an injectable, since it's crazy to use oral designers for even half that long. If you're using T3 and don't mind losing a little muscle, than ~3 lbs/week is reasonable, but that's still a 16+ week cut.

If you're set on using oral designers and not injectables, it might make sense to do the first half of the cut natural, then finish with 4-6 weeks of TRN (or TRN+ZOL) and then 4-6 weeks of Halo.

As Ubi said, slow and steady is best... going from 20% to 10% is a lot all at once (especially at 285 lbs), so unless you're on a deadline, it's worth considering cutting ~20 lbs now and cutting the rest at a later date.

Slyder1

Awards
Chaps - Thanks for the clarification

TEAM - Any suggestions on an injectable? Also, if so, what stacks and how should I administer the cycle.

Thanks so much for your help

Slyder1z

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
TEAM - Any suggestions on an injectable? Also, if so, what stacks and how should I administer the cycle.
I'm not really the best person to give injectable advice since my experience with these is pretty limited. But it seems Test+Tren is the clear favorite among those with more experience and knowledge (plus you can homebrew both, which is nice if you don't have a source).

Slyder1

Awards
Damn, now I have to learn how to make my own. I already take 1 shot of HGH a day and 2 shots a week o HCG and my test and HGH levels are at the same level they were when I was in my 20's, so I already have the water and the syringes.

I have been on the program for 12 months and its a lifetime deal, I just need to learn how to not interfere with the new injectables I am considering.

Any site you know on how to make them?

Thanks again,

Slyder1z

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Test Prop can be extracted from Synovex-H:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/52241-converting-synovex-h.html

Tren Ace can be extracted from Finaplix. This is easier because you don't have to remove the estrogen, as is the case with Synovex-H. You can just dissolve the Finiplix pellets in methanol (Heet), filter out the binders, and then evaporate off the methanol. What's left is Tren Ace powder. Once this is added to the oil, you'll still want to run it through a Whatman filter and then heat sterilize it.

Do a search for Synovex and Finaplix and you'll find details for both. UniversalKits also offers kits for both. It seems intimidating at first, but I just finished conversions for both and iit's really not that hard provided you do your research and take your time.

Also, tren isn't the most "user friendly" drug. Even just a moderate dose of test alone would be sufficient for preventing muscle-loss while cutting.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions for you guys regarding the test/tren stack for a cutter.

Should someone who hasn't done an injectible cycle before use tren, i mean the standard answer is just use test for your first cycle?

Also what kind of strength and muscle results are reasonable to expect for a 6-8 week cutter for someone trying to lose 2lbs a week of fat.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn, now I have to learn how to make my own. I already take 1 shot of HGH a day and 2 shots a week o HCG and my test and HGH levels are at the same level they were when I was in my 20's, so I already have the water and the syringes.

I have been on the program for 12 months and its a lifetime deal, I just need to learn how to not interfere with the new injectables I am considering.

Any site you know on how to make them?

Thanks again,

Slyder1z
So many Iu's in that GH shot? If you can afford it i'd suggest you try 4iu's ed for 6months+ along with a steroid cycle, something like this:

Weeks 1-16 800mg Testosterone Enthanate
Weeks 1-14 400mg Tren Enthanate
Weeks 1-24 4iu's GH ED
Weeks 1-16 100mcg T4
Weeks 1-18 .5mg Cabergoline m/f
Weeks 1-18 50mg Proviron

That would give you some serious fatloss, i'd have to know your experience with steroids to give you a more exact number for dosing. Try cutting naturally for a couple weeks though i was around your weight and bf and cut down naturally for 8 weeks before hoping on my current test+tren cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
So many Iu's in that GH shot? If you can afford it i'd suggest you try 4iu's ed for 6months+ along with a steroid cycle, something like this:

Weeks 1-24 4iu's GH ED
Weeks 1-16 100mcg T4
Weeks 1-18 50mg Proviron

That would give you some serious fatloss, i'd have to know your experience with steroids to give you a more exact number for dosing. Try cutting naturally for a couple weeks though i was around your weight and bf and cut down naturally for 8 weeks before hoping on my current test+tren cycle.
chaps how do you like t-4? that seems like a really long time to be on it...100mcg is equal to 25mcg of t-3 correct?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1-24 4iu's GH ED
Weeks 1-16 100mcg T4
Weeks 1-18 50mg Proviron

looks like a nice cycle but why the cabergoline from week one? Doesnt Tren Enthanate take 4+ weeks as well? 18 weeks of Proviron @ 50mg would empty your pockets (at least most).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nobody mentioned Clen? Look into clenbuterol and albuterol, i think thats how they are spelt. They are dangerous but also control cortisol while burning fat and increasing metabolism. Some possible harmful sides though but that can be said for most stimulant fat burners. You need to look into things that will help you keep the muscle while you cut, cutting can be done with diet as the main ingredient.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
nobody mentioned Clen? Look into clenbuterol and albuterol, i think thats how they are spelt. They are dangerous but also control cortisol while burning fat and increasing metabolism. Some possible harmful sides though but that can be said for most stimulant fat burners. You need to look into things that will help you keep the muscle while you cut, cutting can be done with diet as the main ingredient.
i seem to be the only one on these boards that like clenbuterol. However, the heart problems associated with it are harsh to say the least.

Slyder1

Awards
Clen and Albuterol are really not on my radar as I have a mild heart condition. Yes I know, why use anything at all. Well, thats why I am doing the research. Thank you to everyone.

Chaps, I have no experience with "Steroids", only the HCG and HGH.

Best,
Slyder1z

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple questions for you guys regarding the test/tren stack for a cutter.

Should someone who hasn't done an injectible cycle before use tren, i mean the standard answer is just use test for your first cycle?

Also what kind of strength and muscle results are reasonable to expect for a 6-8 week cutter for someone trying to lose 2lbs a week of fat.
Gators!! How about that national championship?!?!?

Now down to business..yes, I am back after a leap of absence to reak havoc on the board once again lol. So,

gators- someone who has never done an injectable cycle should NOT throw Tren in their first cycle. It isn't called the steroid of gods for nothing. It's serious stuff. I'd say for your first cycle, go with a long ester Test, possibly Test Cyp. If you want this cycle to be a cutter, throw in some T-3 & watch your diet & you'll shred.

If you want to see what kind of muscle/strength is acquired from such a cycle, search for my Test Prop/Tren Ace/T3 log on here. I lost about 12-15lbs, 3% BF, & was maxing more weight than I've done in my liftime (if you saw me at Southwest, I was doing weighted dips with 3 45lb plates, repping 5 times, & I was only weighing 180lbs.)

TeamSavage- nice on the post for the conversion. I had completely forgotten that I had posted that lol.

Slyder1- The conversions aren't really difficult at all, & you can control the doses too which is great. I would tell you to run a Test Prop/Tren Ace/T3 cycle. I swear by it. By far the best cycle I have ever run. You will shed weight, specially on a decent diet even. If you have any questions about such a cycle, I'll try to answer them the best I can. The only concern you should have is how often you're going to be pinning. Test Prop is an eod pin & Tren Ace is an ed pin (although it could be done eod, but most prefer ed). That coupled with your other pins might make you feel like a pincushion. I personally don't have a problem with frequent pinning, so if you don't either....DO IT!

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for the advice i was thinking the same thing as you were at first but check out this thread with my proposed cycle with tren in it.

Also you say you lost 12-15 and only 3% bf? at 180 doesn't that mean you lost some muscle too,i'm trying to avoid any muscle loss during a cut/recomp cycle?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for the advice i was thinking the same thing as you were at first but check out this thread with my proposed cycle with tren in it.

Also you say you lost 12-15 and only 3% bf? at 180 doesn't that mean you lost some muscle too,i'm trying to avoid any muscle loss during a cut/recomp cycle?
I was at about 195lbs with about 13% BF or so. At the end of the cycle I was at about 180lbs with 10% BF. I was looking bigger, leaner, more vascular, etc. If I did lose any muscle, which I don't believe I did by appearance, I'm sure it was minimal.