CEL's M1,4add

Jester80

Awards
I got two bottles to run my cycle, but when I opened 'em up some of the caps were only half full, and one of the bottles were missing one. I know of a guy on another forum that got one of there bottles of m-drol and he was missing 9 caps.:wtf:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
there is a post over at discountanabolics about this and this is cel response was that they just did not add filler to the cap and there is 25mg in there of active. also said for the missing cap the machines sometimes make mistakes and they cant check everyone but he said that if you encouter this to email him.

tried to find the post but couldnt, just go to there website for email though.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
here is the reply

"I generally read here but dont post, but felt the need to respond to this.In regards to ripping people off, I dont think you will find another company making ph clones that pays for third party independant lab testing and posts the results on their products.We take many steps to ensure quality, including HPLC testing to ensure quality of raw materials used, amount of actives per capsule, etc. We also only have products produced in GMP certified facilities.If you have a capsule capable of containing 250 mg (an example) and you put 25 mg of actives in there, that leaves room for 225 mg of filler. Does it really matter if the 250 mg of filler is added? It doesnt affect the effective dosage of the product at all. If you want to see how many mg there are per capsule according to an indendant lab, go to our product page here on DA.In regards to a bottle being short on capsules, that was not the case in any that we randomly checked. It is customary to randomly pull bottles and do a count. However, if a machine malfunctions during the production process, that is an issue that may not be caught every time. All a company can offer at that point is to rectify the problem when it comes up. Capsules are put in bottles by machines and malfunctions can happen. Anyone that has ever worked with machinery equipment can attest to that. Anyone that has any issues is welcome to email me at [email protected]"

Jester80

Awards
yeah that was the other site i was tlkin' about. I came to the conclusion that that one would most likely get thrown away anyways, and it didn't matter if the cap was half full as long as it works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 44
motiv8er Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7
Supplements 3
touchdownthirty Anabolics 9