Best Superdrol Clone

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Drol XT by SNS is top notch right?? I was considering this clone, but is there a better one out??

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Methyl DX-3
Just make sure you do all your research before starting any kind of pro-hormone or steroid.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know bro, i got all the support supps and everything, i was wondering for the future. i only have tried x-mass. who makes methyl dx-3? pm me bro, i am new to online supplement stores

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
oxodrol is 12mg...but now there are ones that include nitric oxide at 10mg

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ oyeah, i think its phera-vol by est right?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah thats it.. it seems like it could be chillin with NO in there.. anyone ever try it??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah thats it.. it seems like it could be chillin with NO in there.. anyone ever try it??

Why, NO does nothing but give you a better pump. On SD that doesn't seem like the best idea.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah thats what i figured bro.. ill prob just get methyl drol-xt, or a phera clone.. possibly m-drol.. just came out. decently priced too

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is a SD-clone by CEL! just came out, decently priced too bro! less than $30 at 90 caps

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Methyl-Drol XT by SNS is top notch right?? I was considering this clone, but is there a better one out??
Read about this product that Anabolic X just came out this- MAss herd it was some good ****- no joke

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
m-drol is a superdrol-clone by CEL! just came out, decently priced too bro! less than $30 at 90 caps
Yea thats a good price and i like 10mg better than 12mg...i hope someone can testify using this because i can never trust new companies

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say this one..man i remember when it was on sale for like 15 bux haha..
Yeah, I bought enough to last a lifetime!:icon_lol: Probably wont use them all though. Just wanted to get them before the "ban" I got a bunch of the original AX Superdrol as well.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
can someone make a little list of superdrol clones for me?

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
nah dude, i heard mass-fx is totally different and doesnt need a post cycle therapy
i hetrd they released Mass fx b cuz superdrol got banned
if u do sum research its chemicals r similar

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol and Mass FX are nothing alike. Mass FX's main ingredients are from things such as plant sterols and lingnans. SD is nothing of the sort. Mass FX and Hyperdrol were released as alternatives to PHs/Designers.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess superdrol and Mass-FX are similar in that they both contain the basic steroid skeleton. If that's the case, I guess you could say that superdrol, Mass-FX, hydrocortisone, and cholesterol are all similar compounds.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This is one "well-informed" thread...I feel smarter just reading it.

Come on guys, Mass FX is a great compound but IS NOT a steroid. Superdrol is another great compound, THAT IS a steroid.

Whoever said it earlier that AX released Hyperdrol and Mass FX in light of the recent ban is correct. That is the only correlation that should be drawn between the two.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol and Mass FX are nothing alike. Mass FX's main ingredients are from things such as plant sterols and lingnans. superdrol is nothing of the sort. Mass FX and Hyperdrol were released as alternatives to PHs/Designers.
That was me! I can understand people being confused in the way that Mass FX/Hyperdrol are suggested as alternatives to superdrol on various websites...but some quick searching on the ingredients and write ups of these HERBAL products should answer any questions about them.

Last edited:
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This is just a question. How many people in this thread are or were regulars over at bb.com? I'm just curious.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one "well-informed" thread...I feel smarter just reading it.

Come on guys, Mass FX is a great compound but IS NOT a steroid. Superdrol is another great compound, THAT IS a steroid.

I guess it really depends on what nomenclature you're using when you refer to the term "steroids".

Steroids, as in a 17 carbon tetra-ring, can pertain to both.

Steroids, as in 'the juice',would only pertain to superdrol from these two compounds.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Steroids as in AAS...I see where I made my mistake...

Three Def's from American Heritage...

Any of a large class of organic compounds having as a basis 17 carbon atoms arranged in four rings fused together. Steroids include many biologically important compounds, including cholesterol and other sterols, the sex hormones (such as testosterone and estrogen), bile acids, adrenal hormones, plant alkaloids, and certain forms of vitamins.

Any of various hormones having the structure of a steroid that are made synthetically, especially for use in medicine.

An anabolic steroid.

...My fault.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids as in anabolic steroids...I see where I made my mistake...

Three Def's from American Heritage...

Any of a large class of organic compounds having as a basis 17 carbon atoms arranged in four rings fused together. Steroids include many biologically important compounds, including cholesterol and other sterols, the sex hormones (such as testosterone and estrogen), bile acids, adrenal hormones, plant alkaloids, and certain forms of vitamins.

Any of various hormones having the structure of a steroid that are made synthetically, especially for use in medicine.

An anabolic steroid.

...My fault.
Hey hey it's cool. It can get confusing sometimes when a scientific term is also somewhat of a slang term as well.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
i hetrd they released Mass fx b cuz superdrol got banned
if u do sum research its chemicals r similar
actually these compounds are nothing alike at all! "25R-diol" is an altered version of diosgenin, a plant sterol (dont let that word fool you, diosgenin is inert in the body), which AX claims is
Have you seen the Russian study of the 6-keto version, the most abundant metabolite of 25R? Twice as strong as Dbol! It's kind of a pro-form of that.
meaning that the "25R" gets metabolized into something that is twice as strong as D-bol? fishy?

also Pumping iron wasn't wrong when he said it is not a steroid. It isn't. ALL steroids have a tetracyclic system of fused six carbon rings(3) and a five carbon ring everytime, no more, no less, 25R has another five carbon ring fused to the forth ring (the first five carbon ring). it is not a substituent of the forth ring as this would classify it as a steroid. it is fused at C-16 C-17, placing it in ANOTHER class of chemical componds called SPIROSTANS, which admittedly are steroid DERIVATIVES but definitely not steroids!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually these compounds are nothing alike at all! "25R-diol" is an altered version of diosgenin, a plant sterol (dont let that word fool you, diosgenin is inert in the body), which AX claims is

meaning that the "25R" gets metabolized into something that is twice as strong as D-bol? fishy?

also Pumping iron wasn't wrong when he said it is not a steroid. It isn't. ALL steroids have a tetracyclic system of fused six carbon rings(3) and a five carbon ring everytime, no more, no less, 25R has another five carbon ring fused to the forth ring (the first five carbon ring). it is not a substituent of the forth ring as this would classify it as a steroid. it is fused at C-16 C-17, placing it in ANOTHER class of chemical componds called SPIROSTANS, which admittedly are steroid DERIVATIVES but definitely not steroids!
I see what your are getting at, but how would this logic explain the additional ring in aldosterone, or the pyrazole ring in Stanozol? I'm pretty sure that, despite the fact that it is classified as a spiro and it's chemical properties will differ greatly from non-spiro compounds, it can also be classed as a steroid.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
I see what your are getting at, but how would this logic explain the additional ring in aldosterone, or the pyrazole ring in Stanozol? I'm pretty sure that, despite the fact that it is classified as a spiro and it's chemical properties will differ greatly from non-spiro compounds, it can also be classed as a steroid.
Yes i see what you mean with the Stanozol, but aldersterone does not contain another fused ring, stanozol does but i believe it is on the first cyclohexane ring and thus makes a difference

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i see what you mean with the Stanozol, but aldersterone does not contain another fused ring, stanozol does but i believe it is on the first cyclohexane ring and thus makes a difference
Yeah, I thought there was an oxolane between the #11 and #13 carbons.

And you may (or may not) be right about your previous statements on the spiro- compounds. I tried looking them up in Brown, Foote, & Iverson 4th ed. , but they don't have a section for Spiro- compounds. For reference, they define steroid in the book as "a plant or animal lipid having the characteristic tetracyclic ring structure of the steroid nucleus, namely three six-membered rings and one five-membered ring."

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
And you may (or may not) be right about your previous statements on the spiro- compounds. I tried looking them up in Brown, Foote, & Iverson 4th ed. , but they don't have a section for Spiro- compounds. For reference, they define steroid in the book as "a plant or animal lipid having the characteristic tetracyclic ring structure of the steroid nucleus, namely three six-membered rings and one five-membered ring."

yes i know, as i have previously stated this

billgates1188

Awards
Can I get a ruling on the misinformation in this thread? :hammer:

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
is S-Drol a good clone? i just kind of assumed that all clones were equal before i made my purchase... hope i didnt make a mistake in getting that one :blink:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
god, i get the feeling that this thread is in some way trying to make me dumb, lol