Oral Cycle- TRN/PP/SD (Clones)

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Oral Cycle- TRN/PP/SD (Clones)

I was considering for a while (and would still rather opt to) to do a cycle of Test prop/SD, however, I've decided to drop the test. I don't feel like going through the trouble of homebrewing more test right now. So, I've decided on a new cycle...

Week 1: Phera-vol, 20mg ED
    Trenadrol, 3mg ED

Weeks 2: Phera-vol, 30mg ED
    Trenadrol, 3mg ED

Weeks 3-4: Phera-vol, 40mg ED
    Trenadrol, 6mg ED

OR

Week 2: Phera-vol, 30mg ED

Week 3: Phera-vol, 40mg ED

Week 4: Phera-vol, 40mg ED
    Methyl-drol, 10mg ED

Week5: Methyl-drol, 20mg ED

Week 6: Methyl-drol, 30mg ED

AI Cycle Support will be taken the entire time, as will 1ml of B12 EOD.

PCT will include Toremifene / PowerFull (high dose) / DHEA / Fenugreek

Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

After reading more on Trenadrol, it seems to be getting horrible reviews. (Can someone change my mind on this)...In the case that it is truly a garbage product, I will swap that out with Juggernaut Nutrition's WinzTrol (shessh, thats a cheesy name) at dosing of 150/150/200/200 with the Phera-vol.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    I was considering for a while (and would still rather opt to) to do a cycle of Test prop/superdrol, however, I've decided to drop the test. I don't feel like going through the trouble of homebrewing more test right now. So, I've decided on a new cycle...

Trenadrol, 3mg ED

Weeks 2: Phera-vol, 30mg ED
    Trenadrol, 3mg ED

Weeks 3-4: Phera-vol, 40mg ED
    Trenadrol, 6mg ED

OR

Week 2: Phera-vol, 30mg ED

Week 3: Phera-vol, 40mg ED

Week 4: Phera-vol, 40mg ED
    Methyl-drol, 10mg ED

Week5: Methyl-drol, 20mg ED

Week 6: Methyl-drol, 30mg ED

AI Cycle Support will be taken the entire time, as will 1ml of B12 EOD.

post cycle therapy will include Toremifene / PowerFull (high dose) / DHEA / Fenugreek

Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

I wish i knew how to homebrew test! If you really don't want to use the test then I would do a phera-vol/superdrol cycle...i haven't used phera yet, but if i were to run an oral only cycle thats what i would do...

i used 4 weeks of mega-trn at 6mg (trenadrol) from generic labz and i didn't notice anything...while also on 720mg of test enanthate...i wouldnt recommend it to anyone...

oh and i believe phera-vol is dosed at 15 mg...therefore i would run 30/30/30/45/45 with superdrol coming in week 2 or 3 at 30/30/30/30...i'm a little crazy with higher doses...

and how high of a dose of powerfull are you talking??
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    After reading more on Trenadrol, it seems to be getting horrible reviews. (Can someone change my mind on this)...In the case that it is truly a garbage product, I will swap that out with Juggernaut Nutrition's WinzTrol (shessh, thats a cheesy name) at dosing of 150/150/200/200 with the Phera-vol.
    I have also used generic labz mega-zol (JN winzstrol) at 200/200/200/200/200/250 and I didn't see any results with that either...i feel as if they were a waste of my money....I expected a solid increase in strength with the trn and some hardness with the zol...but my body didn't give me anything...other people have had good results..they just weren't for me
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

My doses I don't consider to be "crazy" high, it's simply what my body seems to need...more. I don't respond well to anything at lower doses.

I will probably run the PowerFull at 12caps ED. I forgot to add that I will also throw in Rebound Reloaded to the PCT.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I ran a similar pct last time....tamoxifen citrate instead of toremifene...i used 6 caps of powerfull and it didn't seem to do much if anything...same goes for the fenu at 3/4/5/6....how do you like reloaded? i was thinking of getting that, jungle warfare, or ultra hotter...instead of the powerfull for my next pct
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185
    I ran a similar post cycle therapy last time....tamoxifen citrate instead of toremifene...i used 6 caps of powerfull and it didn't seem to do much if anything...same goes for the fenu at 3/4/5/6....how do you like reloaded? i was thinking of getting that, jungle warfare, or ultra hotter...instead of the powerfull for my next post cycle therapy
    How much do you weigh Tom ? The reason I ask is because I need at least 9 Powerfull's a day to notice any results. The results I get from Powerfull are better libido, better pumps, better strength. People complimented me on looking bigger during my run of Powerfull even though I was cutting.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    How much do you weigh Tom ? The reason I ask is because I need at least 9 Powerfull's a day to notice any results. The results I get from Powerfull are better libido, better pumps, better strength. People complimented me on looking bigger during my run of Powerfull even though I was cutting.
    The last time I took it I was 205...if i were to take it again after my upcoming cycle...I will most likely be 215
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I agree with this. Six capsules of PowerFull pretty much won't do crapy for anyone. Higher doses are a godsend, though. I did nine capsules last time and felt great. I will do twelve this next time. I didn't even use a cortisol reducer in my last PCT; however, I didn't lose a pound. I think the PowerFull really helped a lot with that. I may do the same thing again. It seems anytime I take a cortisol reducer I end up getting the flu. I think it really effects the immune system.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I hate how much powerfull you have to take to get it going. I love the sleep I get from it tho. Anyway why do you want to take pp and sd together? I like trn and sd together myself.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

I only mentioned the PP because I had excellent gains on it. I've never done a cycle of SD before.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:23 AM
  2. PP & SD cycle
    By russy_russ in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:33 PM
  3. Finished PP/SD cycle
    By AZ JB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. PP/SD cycle question