G.e.t. Sus-500

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one herd of it? I can't seem to google it or look up what it is. -----------cancled my sostenol 250 order I wanted in stock and said would replace it with this G.E.T. SUS-500. ---------------------------------------------------This is what they wrote. We have received your order and have ran into a manufacture back order of the Sostenol 250. Webber Pharmaceutical has informed us that they will no longer manufacture this product and it has been discontinued. We do have a product that is three times more effective and a stronger formulated pro-hormone called G.E.T. SUS-500 (Same Price). This product has already sold 500 units in the last week and has very good feedback. We will exchange it for 1 Bottle for each Sostenol 250 ordered. Please let us know if you would like to try this product in place of the Sostenol 250 or cancel your order. We appreciate your business and have a great day!!

Last edited by a moderator:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take a product you know nothing about? I know you are trying to get feedback but this is obviously unproven...

INHO, send it back and ***** and moan until they send you something for free.:twisted: Or at least let them know you are unsatisfied, plus you can find that sos 250 stuff around at other places.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every online store said out of stock or not going to get it any more.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I emailed and googled to try to see what this G.E.T is but no luck.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I looked too and I guess I was wrong. What was in them again?

Most of IDS Products are just a few proven designers in a single pill...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the email

Hello-

We have received your order and have ran into a manufacture back order of the Sostenol 250. Webber Pharmaceutical has informed us that they will no longer manufacture this product and it has been discontinued. We do have a product that is three times more effective and a stronger formulated pro-hormone called G.E.T. SUS-500 (Same Price). This product has already sold 500 units in the last week and has very good feedback. We will exchange it for 1 Bottle for each Sostenol 250 ordered. Please let us know if you would like to try this product in place of the Sostenol 250 or cancel your order. We appreciate your business and have a great day!!

Update:

Option 1:

G.E.T. has told that SUS-500 should arrive by late this week or by early next week and we will be sent out immediately to all customers that are requesting this long awaited product. ( Please understand that all pro-hormones are in short supply because of the new restrictions and we are working our best to make our customers 100% satisfied.) We will make sure that everyone is kept updated if there is anymore delay.

Option 2:

There is also another great very effective pro-hormone in-stock and ready to ship called Trenadrol ( same price) by Kilo Sports and we can also ship this product in place of the Sostenol 250 and you will receive a free bottle of Attack, a very strong Anti-Estrogen.

Please let us know what option you would like and we will kindly accommodate you accordingly. Again, we do apologize for the back order issue (and further misinformation) and do not hesitate to ask or give us a call if you have any other questions regarding your order.

Last edited by a moderator:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dude, do yourself a favor and take out where you got it in all of your posts.

As for the situation, it's really up to you. Like I said before, I wouldn't use a product I knew nothing about.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sostenol 250 I know this perfectly as I have done cycles before. G.E.T I do not know any thing about. I am waiting for ama$# to email me back with answers. I did email them with a upset reply telling them it is messing with my 3 week cycle I was going to do and that they need to find me some kind of soluition. I already bought my PCT, natural test boosters etc all to prep for my sostenol 250 and now they said they are out of stock. I won't use this G.E.T if I don't know what it is or what is in it. Your absolutly correct.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Well good luck with all that bro...****ty situation, but there are more options out there, believe me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any one knows where I can get it please let me know. PM Me or email me if that is what is what the TOA makes me do.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...not allowed to tell where you got stuff and can't ask where to get it either...I would just take the Trenadrol with the Anti-E. That sounds like a good deal to me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I spoke to the guy for a long time and it has Trenadrol and 2 other PH in it. I got every thing takencare of and I will shoot a log on the board once I start this sus 500. It is like sostenol 250 but with the tren's in it and it has a anit estrogen ingreadient in there too. Plus he said the 1st 1000 of it sold out so means something right?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay my product should be in shortly. I got my email. So far the people working at that store they are on day 3 now and amazing results they said makes sostanol 250 look like old school supps. The nice thing is it is not methylated. It is in a liquid gel so this stuff will be state of the art. I will start my log when I get it in. I will tell you more about it once I get my bottle in.

size

Awards
  • Established
Please obey the rules. If you would like to remain a member of this board, then you will have to.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so I got my bottle in the mail today. It has 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene,Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, and 3-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one so it looks like kilo sports revolt, Novedex XT and TestraFLEX. This is what information on testraflex. says With research and development being the cornerstone of Body Conditioning Solutions, we have discovered a new product line called Competition Series that would give you the results you can take to the bank. It is the second product that has proudly been developed for the hardcore bodybuilder that wants to actually see and feel his muscles popping out of his skin, rep after rep! This product targets the most explosive hormone in your body that is responsible for increasing lean muscle, leaving you with a very dry and hard look to your physique. Competition Series is a groundbreaking product that is selling out nearly every time they get this in stock.

Many bodybuilders and competitors on the west coast have already discovered the strength and muscle defining capabilities they receive from it with just the use of one bottle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be preping for this cycle and will post on here when I get ready and share with you what I am doing. The company is Genetic edge technologies has some advaned dilivery system and also has silymarin extract.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a chemist, so maybe someone else can chime in, but neither of those sound like AAS or PH's.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I got my bottle in the mail today. It has 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene,Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione, and 3-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one so it looks like kilo sports revolt, Novedex XT and TestraFLEX....
I've been somewhat inactive as of late, but FWIR...
That looks like Finigenx and Max LMG to me (if you meant 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one instead of 3-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one). From what I understand Finigenx is a 19-Nor based compound, but does not convert to nandrolone(supposedly tren, but I've seen otherwise argued)...point being Max LMG is a progestin and I would think that would make the Estra compound a progestin as well, right?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I will be taking this twice daily morning and night. The 1st 1000 sold out so it must be a good start. I will try to consume above 3000 caloirs to 5000 caloires. I do not want to rely on the food as my results. I want to see really by not chanigng my diet how this stuff really works becuase of couse I can increase my caloire intake and protein intake and gain weight. My goal is to see just by adding sus 500 I can get some awesome results.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
wait, isn't this the same guy that preached anti-meat yang on our steak thread? :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol Just becuase I do not eat meat does not mean I won't do a PH. I am not killing animals doing this lol. Any ways back on track I will keep ypu posted on this cycle when I start this in a couple of weeks. I am just finishing my 8 week work out session with a 1 week break.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
lol Just becuase I do not eat meat does not mean I won't do a PH. I am not killing animals doing this lol.
You will be killing your nuts with the progestins. Are they not also animals? :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished my cycle and it was amazing. All I gotta say is any one that wants to try another ph you need to try this out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give some details...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will write down my journal some time this week. I just moved helping out a lady so when I get every thing settled in I will let you know how awesome it was. I only did this for a month. Keep you posted.