should i just STAY on ?!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've been on for four weeks today, 3 wks superdrol overlapping with 4 weeks of test suspension 100mg ED,

i now see a contest coming up in the beginning of march that a friend and I are interested in competing in, would need to stay at my current bodyfat or maybe 1-2% lower and add at least 8-9lbs of muscle above what i am currently at to be competitive enough to have fun,

if i come off i wont have time to do a proper post cycle therapy with enough time off and still do another cycle between now and then, but if i stay on, that makes this a 14 week cycle nearly......

if i stay on: i'd plan on running test cyp at 750mg a week and have the last 6 weeks be on tren ace at 50MG EOD, also have HCG and IGF also, feel pretty confident i should be able to achieve my goals if i stay on but am worried about the effects (shutdown, hair, heart, prostate) and how i'll feel being on this long, new ground for me...

this would be my third cycle, longest previous cycles have been 6 and 7 weeks long

so do you guys recommend i stay on? should i change my dosing and maybe change my compounds?

sorry for the novel here, just not really sure what to do!

thanks!

b dad

Awards
i have never done anything over 6 weeks myself. then again i have never competed. i am a big ass guy but more of a model look. be careful, i am older and you need to think about things down the line. if there is no future in competing, stay sencible and safe, so that you dont run in to some problems that i have.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro!

i have never competed and dont plan to continue to do so, just think one would be fun and the timing of this one is perfect for both me and my training partner, usually just cycle to make gains and get stronger, nothing too serious

i'm 26 year old by the way, been training in one way or another since i was 10 year old (no joke, started martial arts as a young child)

what are your primary worries? and what problems do you have?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally i would just stay on cycle. running 750mgs of test and only adding in the tren at the end wont be harsh at all.

if youve never experienced any of those side effects you are worried about on any of your other cycles, you probably arent susceptible to them anyway.

and if you plan on taking tren, you shouldnt be worried about shutdown anyway, as few thing shut you down as hard as tren.

a 14 week cycle is pretty standard, give it a go

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that is kind of the way i'm leaning, just dont want to feel like tish the whole time or become one of these post cycle therapy horror stories i see on here

will probably end the tren actuallly a week before the end of the cycle, seems like consensus is that this makes it easier to recover....
HCG should help me from getting any atrophy and ensure that i come back on pretty quick will surely use IGF and tor for PCT and do a whole dr. D protocol

t hanks guys

any more comments? anything i should watch out for or beware of?

b dad

Awards
my cholesterol is great now, but i have been off everything for several years. at ont time my total cholesterol was only 130 which is great but my good cholesterol was only 14. the doctor said it was because of the anabolic use. i have been very fortunate, maintained all my size and never had any real problems. but i have not taken much and always stayed low dosages. i do however have A bunch of friends in to bb, in fact a good friend of mine is said to be the next jay, he is in every bb magazine and his fame is blowing up. the horror stories scare the **** out of me. luckily i have always been around the sport and i chose modeling instead because of the sides.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good idea, this is just my first amateur show, but i would never get serious enough to be a pro if i valued the later years of my life

i guess i'll just take my omega oils, watch the fat and keep my nolva/finasteride handy

any tips from those who have done long cycles like this to keeping healthy and keeping my gains?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
if you really want to compete, stay on your cycle, do proper post-cycle therapy, and refrain from cycling again until you are totally recovered - a rule of thumb is time on=time off, but your doctor can run tests to determine if you've fully recovered

as for your concerns
hair/prostate - 5mg finasteride/day will take care of that

heart - get your essential fatty acids and avoid orals

igf is solid stuff - you can run that before your competition

no real need for HCG unless the small testicles really bothers you - don't use it for PCT as it shuts down your HPTA by contributing to the negative feedback loop and just means PCT will take longer

I highly suggest switching to dryer, less androgenic steroids as competition time approaches - anavar/primo/winny/masteron/proviron are all faves, EQ is solid too but takes way too long to kick in - winny or masteron would be my personal choices - you get hard and dry on those drugs

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, that sounds good and those are the tips i'm totally looking for !

already got my omega fats and finasteride ready, using nolva to curb gyno too.

i only have access to test, tren, deca, superdrol, m1t, hcg and anadrol. wish i could get some winstrol or anavar, but oh well......

only planning on running hcg while on cycle, tor and etc are for pct, i have the hcg so might as well use it.

was hoping to use the igf to try and cut during the 3 weeks before the competition, and use some letro or arimidex to suck the water out a bit as well as cutting out as much sodium as i can, unless you guys think i could use superdrol to dry out, that stuff is pretty dry for me.

i dont think i'll win but do want to look good enough to be competitive and to give my buddy moral support, should be fun too. it will be all guys who have only done 1 or 2 shows max, so i'll try to give them a run for their money!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you really want to compete, stay on your cycle, do proper post-cycle therapy, and refrain from cycling again until you are totally recovered - a rule of thumb is time on=time off, but your doctor can run tests to determine if you've fully recovered

as for your concerns
hair/prostate - 5mg finasteride/day will take care of that

heart - get your essential fatty acids and avoid orals

igf is solid stuff - you can run that before your competition

no real need for HCG unless the small testicles really bothers you - don't use it for post cycle therapy as it shuts down your HPTA by contributing to the negative feedback loop and just means PCT will take longer

I highly suggest switching to dryer, less androgenic steroids as competition time approaches - anavar/primo/winny/masteron/proviron are all faves, EQ is solid too but takes way too long to kick in - winny or masteron would be my personal choices - you get hard and dry on those drugs
Agree on all points.. :bb2:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks bit pete! i think my feeling is that i will stay on and take all the normal safety supps, unless anyone cares to offer a contrary opinion that is solid.....

now to structuring my cycle in this time frame

have tons of all the chemicals mentioned above. dont want to stay on tren for longer than 6 weeks at a time tops,

what do you guys think i should use at the very end, i'm a bit confused now, will be on 750mg of test, letro, and igf at 40mcg E3D

wondering if any of these will help to be on the day of the contest, concerned that using tren right till the end will make post cycle therapy impossible...

options: tren, superdrol, nothing

btw: plan on taking at least 3-4 months off after all this

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I wouldn't use a long ester for prep.. Prop would clear faster, less bloat, and shot volume is alot lower..

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cool, i've got test suspension too that i can use, i'll just switch to that then about 10 days before the contest, thanks for the tip, hopefully the letro doesn't make me feel terrible

god i hate test suspension....

;)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
big pete,

when do you think i should use the tren and the igf then?
have heard using tren ace right at the end will make pct much more difficult....

initially, i would be most inclined to use the tren for the last 6 weeks so i'm on tren during the contest and then use the igf starting 2 weeks before the contest ( so i can still use it for a bit afterward during pct but be on it during the contest)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got a good idea, run the tren thru with the IGF, try to time it to get off after the show while staying on IGF starting the PCT..