Test Enanthate Hasn't Kicked In After 11 Weeks?

bradhore

Awards
been running test enanthate at 500mg per week, but still hasnt kicked in yet :s
Been using British Dragon Gear too

Very disapointed :(

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
if your diet and training are on point, it sounds like you have some bogus gear on your hands...was it from a reliable source?

bradhore

Awards
yeah from a well known body builder infact.
ive even checked the gear and its legit, could it take longer to kick in?

lifthardheavy

Awards

what makes you say "it hasn't kicked in"? You should at least get stronger, and gain a few pounds of water weight, even if your diet wasn't good.

tattoopierced1

sounds like bunk gear if your diet is on check like PI said.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
after 11 weeks you would see an increase in strength atleast.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
then again after 11 weeks of training right and eating right you should see an increase in strength anyways...

bradhore

Awards
yeah i have increased on strength but not much and dont know whether to put that down to getting stronger naturally and normally

muddytraks

Awards

Should kick in by your third week. Did you get it from Alin? He's been known to scam BD products.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Should kick in by your third week. Did you get it from Alin? He's been known to scam BD products.
There is quite a bit of talk about that. I feel sorry for the guys getting bunk gear.

bradhore

Awards
yeah well we wouldnt be scammed if users on this board wern't so up-tight about giving out contacts where to buy gear from!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yeah well we wouldnt be scammed if users on this board wern't so up-tight about giving out contacts where to buy gear from!

treading on thin ice my brother...

no one on this board will give out sources. It helps preserve the legality of the board and that of the boards owner.

He set this up as a place to learn about the things we intend to use, not to find out how to get them.

But there are plenty of boards out there that are more than willing to give you sources.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
treading on thin ice my brother...

no one on this board will give out sources. It helps preserve the legality of the board and that of the boards owner.

He set this up as a place to learn about the things we intend to use, not to find out how to get them.

But there are plenty of boards out there that are more than willing to give you sources.
right, go to other boards for sources. there are a ton of them out there but that doesnt mean you still dont run the risk of getting scammed. it's all part of the game.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
british dragon is shutting down....

before they decided this they were producing some very under par gear... go to the "official" web site and see for your self.

other then that it sounds like you were ripped off. find a better supplier, and there are better UGL's IMO than BD.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
With only 8 posts to your name you are *****ing because you think this board owes you knowledge on an illegal topic! Learn how to search and seek properly and you will find the knowledge you seek. ***** and complain and you end up using plain oil for 3 months for no effective purpose.

If you really don't know whether or not testosterone at 500mg will "kick in" w/in 3 months of use than IMHO opinion you have no business using steroids...

Your ignorance on this simple issue demonstrates your likely ignorance on the entire topic.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Then why are you asking for sources? Goto to the local store.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
legal to inject but illegal to trade
Yes I have the same problem. And it is expensive if you get it at the gym, and that is where you will find the most scammers. Better on the 'NET and really bro, OTHER BOARDS are specialized into that kind of stuff.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
it took me a long time to find anything worth a sh it, but i'll tell you, one thing leads to another. remember that. it goes for connections, information, sources, and also for bad things.

you gota stick around a while and learn. there are TONS of other boards out there that are great...all you need is yahoo and a little time.

-bman-

Awards
i heard alot of the british dragon gear is bunk from recent batches

muddytraks

Awards
i heard alot of the british dragon gear is bunk from recent batches
I wouldn't be surprised if thats why BD broke up, because Alin ran the production and manufacturing for the company. The others shut down the company. Seems Alin got very greedy the last 3 months or so.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised if thats why BD broke up, because Alin ran the production and manufacturing for the company. The others shut down the company. Seems Alin got very greedy the last 3 months or so.
he what do you know!? that is what ive been thinking...no wonder....

muddytraks

Awards
he what do you know!? that is what ive been thinking...no wonder....
Yup, it is from one of Alins own posts about running the production and manufacturing for the company. I didn't believe it at first, but it kind of makes sense to me now. Alin admits no wrong doing on his part at all, but thats to be expected. I was a member on Alins board and started asking some hard questions, he then terminated my membership and I cannot even log on anymore.
That tells me a lot right there. I don't even care anymore because it was a major pain in the ass ordering from him anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, it is from one of Alins own posts about running the production and manufacturing for the company. I didn't believe it at first, but it kind of makes sense to me now. Alin admits no wrong doing on his part at all, but thats to be expected. I was a member on Alins board and started asking some hard questions, he then terminated my membership and I cannot even log on anymore.
That tells me a lot right there. I don't even care anymore because it was a major pain in the ass ordering from him anyway.
TRUE on all counts. He was nothing but trouble for me and Im sure no matter what people say to back him up, he's a Scammer. He's just trying to save his name but you know he's a sleezebag in my eyes.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I've NEVER done gear in my life (nor any illegal drug, actually), but why would someone fake TE? It's dirt cheap anyway! It's like selling fake Altoids or something.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
BD is crap/way overpriced anyways. go with a solid UG.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
well i don't have alot of choices that is my only one for a while.

JakeRim

JakeRim

Awards
I've NEVER done gear in my life (nor any illegal drug, actually), but why would someone fake TE? It's dirt cheap anyway! It's like selling fake Altoids or something.
Hey, I got some fake Altoids once! Man, I took them and then went on a date. Freakin' girls says to me, Dude, your breath stinks! I said Hey, I took Altoids!!! She said to me, well Dude, they must have been fakes. Damn. Make sure you get Altoids from a reliable source because she wouldn't go out with me again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is alin just a big fake?
i wouldnt say completely because people say he is good but in my experience his test was crap i dont think it was even close to being dosed correctly (stealth line). I just got bad vibes from him every time we talked and im a good judge on vibes haha. I was also taken off of his board maybe from inactivity i dont know, I would like to see him so that i could see the *******'s face so i could b1tch slap him lol okay that was a lil harsh lol. I would stay away from anything from him or of that line imo.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it piston good looking out thanks!