Anavar: Who has run it at a big dose? we are talking upwards of 80mg+

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I surprisingly gained on 40mg, so I'll probably stay around 40mg-80mg. My var is laced with Pharma-grade micronized creatine, it's a great combo. Kinda bloats though.

I found a whole bag of var in my backyard (it was probably those elves that make the HCG) and wondered how people did at 80mg+

Anavar is pretty smooth but
Any Side Effects when upping the var doses?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I surprisingly gained on 40mg, so I'll probably stay around 40mg-80mg. My var is laced with Pharma-grade micronized creatine, it's a great combo. Kinda bloats though.

I found a whole bag of var in my backyard (it was probably those elves that make the HCG) and wondered how people did at 80mg+

Anavar is pretty smooth but
Any Side Effects when upping the var doses?
Id like to know as well. Im planning on running Var/ EQ combo probly for my new years serious cut and would like to get some imput as well!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I did great with 50mg last cycle, I don't know if there will be a huge difference with 80mg. At that dose I would reduce the amount of time you stay on Var. I've heard of the whole concept of taking creatine with var but would it really make a big difference if we're running say Test and Tren on top of the Var ? How much creatine are you taking w/it DEO ?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to hear this as well i'm going to be using 825mg Andropen 275 and 60mg of Var for the last 8 weeks of my 18 week cutter.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I ran var at 60 and got decent gains and then again at 100 and that's where I saw the magic. Really good strength gains and I got hard as hell with zero sides. Only thing that got me stronger then var was M1T, and that **** put me to sleep.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I ran var at 60 and got decent gains and then again at 100 and that's where I saw the magic. Really good strength gains and I got hard as hell with zero sides. Only thing that got me stronger then var was M1T, and that **** put me to sleep.
How long did you run it and did you do any bloodwork ? Thanks.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My gerbil can't crack go over 50mg/ED without migraines. Hes about 185-190lber, ya its a big gerbil.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You capping it yourself or just get a good price? 100mg/day would be pricey.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good feedback thanks. I heard similar things about the 100mg being the magic number

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You capping it yourself or just get a good price? 100mg/day would be pricey.
found it in the backyard, I swear..
nah, I got a sick deal on it. eventually will cap it myself or put together some sort of suspension.

Anavar + Creatine.. what you can do to significantly improve anabolism.

Here is the story behind creatine phosphate All the way back in 1962, chemists at Searle Pharmaceutical in New Jersey started researching a new anabolic steroid called oxandrolone, commonly known as Anavar, one of the most popular steroids ever invented. Everybody loved Anavar because any muscle you gained was hard as a rock, with no water retention. It made you look so hard and really strong. Plus, it didn't adversely effect hormone function like D-bol and Anadrol 50!

But . . . there's one thing Anavar was not famous for! It's astonishing ability to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis in the muscle cell. And when this happens your body starts cranking out tons of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) the actual chemical you need for muscular energy. (Your eyes are using ATP just to read this). ATP is vital! And it's most vital for a bodybuilder, because low ATP levels which always occur after a workout, dramatically limit protein synthesis.

However, this rarely happened to anyone taking Anavar because their muscle cells were cranking out so much creatine phosphate, and thus ATP! And this is a motivation reason chemists at Searle made Anavar,to stimulate creatine phosphate synthesis, not creatine monhydrate synthesis!

Your next question is only logical . . . "Then why do people still get significant results from creatine monohydrate?" Simply because some of the creatine monohydrate does get converted by the body to creatine phosphate . . . but not nearly as much as it should. So you see, although micronized molecules are crucial to first getting more creatine monohydrate into your bloodstream . . . the factor that's much, much more important is converting all this successfully delivered creatine monohydrate into creatine phosphate!

*I also feel SLIN + VAR + Creatine could be incredible. I've never used SLIN, not yet... so I won't pretend I've been there

ignore the part of Var not effecting HPTA.. that is always dose dependent

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.

i would like to run this as my cutter next summer:

1-3 superdrol 36mg (oxodrol)
1-8 test prop 150mg EOD
3-8 anavar 60mg
...and T-3 or Clen
(maybe tren ace 75mg EOD and extend prop to 10 weeks)

never used var, winny or tren but i'm dying to try them all out

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 80mg/day for 8 weeks back when I was sassy and impressionable :)... It did the same as 60mg/day.. IMHO 60mg/day is perfect for Anavar if you're greedy... watch your lipids.

lifthardheavy

Awards
I'm interested in var @ 40-60mg. did anyone do bloodwork after taking 60mg+ ? Please don't say "i didn't have sides". I didn't have sides taking tbol until I saw the bloodwork. scared the **** out of me.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
CED,

I'm pretty sure I know where you are getting your Var and as you know...it's some of the best out there. I'm not suprised you gained on 40mg since his stuff seems so strong. I don't know if I could handle 100mg if we are talking about the same guy. PM me.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
EVOO? I'm planning on going that route as Halo is a pain in the ass to find.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
EVOO? I'm planning on going that route as Halo is a pain in the ass to find.
Extra Virgen Olive Oil is great and pretty accurate as long as you shake before each use ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
NICE! Ya if i can get the powder i'll do higher doses but for now it'll be 60mg for 8 weeks at the tail end of my cutter with some test.

MorganKane

Awards
I'm interested in var @ 40-60mg. did anyone do bloodwork after taking 60mg+ ? Please don't say "i didn't have sides". I didn't have sides taking tbol until I saw the bloodwork. scared the **** out of me.
I did run Var for 6 weeks or so at 60mg ED. Went up to 80mg but I could kill every body in the room with my farts and my stomach was screwed.

I did blood work about 2 months after the cycle and my cholesterol was still bad. I think Var hits your cholesterol pretty bad.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am running 240mg ED for the last while. Ask me how I like it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: how do you like it Grunt?
FREAKING GREEEAT!!! Juggernaut-like unstoppableness, drive, joy, YEEEEE-HAAAAA!!!

[Do not think how much it costs, Grunt, focus on how it feels, focus...]

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you dont think it's overkill? I've gone up to 100-120mg.. It didn't seem any more effective than 80mg

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
These were my labs about 10 weeks after anavar @ 50mg/day for 6 weeks.

ALP: 54 20-125
AST: 34 3-50
ALT: 50 3-60
GGT: 22 3-80
Chol: 153 <200
HDL: 58 >=40
LDL: 88 <130
Trig: 36 <150

Cardio CRP: 0.6 low cardiovascular risk.
Testosterone total: 499 241-827

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks is a long time off tho.
I posted for those who submitted post 13 & 22. My lipids were not effected long term.

To expect no alterations while "ON" is completely unrealistic. The point is that recovery is very realistic.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
if this stuff is so good why so few logs? or am i just missing them

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if this stuff is so good why so few logs? or am i just missing them
first off its expensive.

second its not like it was ever legal to purchase so not everyone can get it.

third its been around so nobody really logs it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted for those who submitted post 13 & 22. My lipids were not effected long term.

To expect no alterations while "ON" is completely unrealistic. The point is that recovery is very realistic.
ok sorry bro. Looks like you recovered well.

lifthardheavy

Awards

It's only useful to do bloodwork while on cycle. Everyone knows that lipids will return to normal a month after stopping the cycle as long as you weren't abusive -- that much has already been established.

The point of bloodwork is to know exactly how you're affected on cycle. Does your HDL drop by 5 pts or by 20? It helps you decide whether it's worth it to run the cycle again and for how long. It is also useful for comparing benefit/risk against other cycles. For instance, I now know that I would never take tbol again because SD has a better benefit/risk ratio.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It's only useful to do bloodwork while on cycle. Everyone knows that lipids will return to normal a month after stopping the cycle as long as you weren't abusive -- that much has already been established.

The point of bloodwork is to know exactly how you're affected on cycle. Does your HDL drop by 5 pts or by 20? It helps you decide whether it's worth it to run the cycle again and for how long. It is also useful for comparing benefit/risk against other cycles. For instance, I now know that I would never take tbol again because superdrol has a better benefit/risk ratio.
Really? Here I am thinking that it is important to establish baseline numbers and then compare to those after PCT.

Most, if not all, will negatively impact lipids. (furazbol being an exception) Nature of the beast. IMHO it is more important to know if my lipids and test levels are effected post PCT.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
first off its expensive.

second its not like it was ever legal to purchase so not everyone can get it.

third its been around so nobody really logs it.
And fourth, it is usually taken with a slew of other AAS, making a "Var Log" an unlikely sight...

I was taking it with 1,000mg of testosterone and 700mg of tren ace... :)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i did 100 for about 6 weeks. friggin loved it!!! definately my favorite! also, thanks to being in the medical field, i did blood work and surprisingly nothing came up. all normal and solid gains

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
And fourth, it is usually taken with a slew of other anabolic steroids, making a "Var Log" an unlikely sight...

I was taking it with 1,000mg of testosterone and 700mg of tren ace... :)
Sh1t, you'd think you'd actually be a big boy by now huh?
:D

;)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, lets see if I could do this without getting in trouble ---theres a certain "group"that claims to have come up with a 25mg anavar tab --and Ive always thought mine was bunk--could someone PM me and descibe what it looks like ?[white ,round, flat --with I* printed on it] :thumbsup: