tren stack..

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.13%

tren stack..

whats a good stack with tren. im aiming to Test prop. my goal is to gain mass/harden/strength. not sure if i want to run long or short duration. i know theres a slow an fast tren. which one would be my best go. ?? i was also thinking anadrol50/tren/test. just trying to gather some input on this. thanks guys. oh btw im ADD. so reading much doest help me out. i got that 2006 anabolic book out. hahah.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Go with Tren Ace 75-100 mg EOD. Anadrol should be good to kick start the cycle. I prefer longer cycles myself but I'd say the minimum is 12 weeks, however, if the sides from Tren are too much for you then switch over to NPP.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NPP is nandralone phenyl propionate, fast acting deca sort of speak

75mgs every other day would be good for the trenbolone if you are talking about tren acetate

the fast acting version you are talking about is trenbolone acetate
    the longer acting version is trenbolone enanthate

tren enanthate will be good at 400mgs a week but it will take about 4 weeks to show its full effect due to the long ester (enanthate).

tren wont add a lot of mass but it will harden you up and is one of the best steroids for strength gain. is you are going to use testosterone propionate you are going to have to do frequent injections so anything over 8 weeks will be an asbsolute pain in the ass, especially with the tren acetate in there as well.

tren is killer on the libido, i typically have to use a larger amount of tesosterone to combat this...

tren acetate- weeks 1-8 75mgs EOD
    test prop- weeks 1-9 or 10 100-150 mgs EOD

that would work, and give more gains, or

testosterone enanthate- weeks 1-12 600mgs a week
    tren acetate- weeks 1-8 75mgs EOD

id go with the second, a lot less pinning, this would be a lot smoother
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.22%

I agree with the second one as well. My first cycle was:
    100mg test prop ED
    75mg tren ace ED
    50mg dbol ED

However, a few weeks into this I discovered my allergy to PROP!! I tried a few different makers and bottles so it was definately the prop. I have no issues with tren sides so my new dosing is as follows:
    300mg test E EOD
    200mg tren E EOD
    I'm already finished with Dbol so that leaves me pinning EOD about 2ml so I have 8 injection sites I like to use leaving me well past 7 days per site.
    I didn't find tren to be a libido killer, however the letro I am taking for some bumps is killing my peter. As with any other tren make sure you take cabergoline to prevent progesterine induced gyno. I run 250mcg EOD on injection days so I can remember when I'm due. Also when not on letro I run .25 to .5mg of a-dex.

Good luck, enjoy and make sure to take some basic supps as well.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

tren ace is recommended for first time tren users as you will see how it effects you negatively almost right away.

I definately suggest cabergoline if you are going to shoot tren.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

Tren Ace all the way.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.13%

dude, this has been the best info i have ever recieved. . im going to run that second one that, jomi was talking about. i did a lil reading last night. i wanna mix Anadrol50 in the mix. how would i do so ?? i was thinking

1-12wk - test.enth @ 200-800mg/wk
    1-5wk - anadrol50 @80mg/daily
    6-12wk- tren ace @75mgEOD

would that work ?? i was thinking running the Anadrol first. then tren to harden up the gains. also keepin test when running both.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

trenbolone, like nandralone, must be discontinued 2 weeks before the end of a cycle. it is very supressive and cannot be run right up to the end of a cycle.

the explosive gains from anadrol (strength and mass) and the explosive strength gains from trenbolone is just begging for an injury.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    trenbolone, like nandralone, must be discontinued 2 weeks before the end of a cycle. it is very supressive and cannot be run right up to the end of a cycle.

the explosive gains from anadrol (strength and mass) and the explosive strength gains from trenbolone is just begging for an injury.
    your right, i just did a lil search and found that out. thanks for the feedback bro. so ill be running what i posted up top,without the Anadrol in there.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.13%

whats the common PCT for TREN ?? i got some Nolva&clomid&Trib. i also herd/read somewhere in the 2006Anabolic Book. that running a prod that stimulats LH is good to run in the middle of a TREN cycle. helping when tren is discontinue.whats up with that ?? if tren supress your test levels. how would trib help during use of TREN ??
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tek
    whats the common post cycle therapy for TREN ?? i got some Nolva&clomid&Trib. i also herd/read somewhere in the 2006Anabolic Book. that running a prod that stimulats LH is good to run in the middle of a TREN cycle. helping when tren is discontinue.whats up with that ?? if tren supress your test levels. how would trib help during use of TREN ??
    HCG is the best for LH levels when being shutdown for a long time i think.

You should look into cabergoline when running the tren.

I think tribulus would be to weak to do anything really useful while on cycle. better for PCT
  12. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    HCG is the best for LH levels when being shutdown for a long time i think.

You should look into cabergoline when running the tren.

I think tribulus would be to weak to do anything really useful while on cycle. better for post cycle therapy
    Agree with Piston on the HCG. Anything 12 weeks or longer you want it. The most common protocol now is 500IU a week for the last ten weeks of the cycle. Since you are running Test E for 12 weeks - that means you are starting PCT at weeks 15. So I would run HCG from weeks 5-14 - 500IU either in one shot or split into two. It's a sub-q injection. Research it - because there varying protocols.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test / tren stack ???
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:43 PM
  2. epi/tren stack what's your thoughts?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:40 PM
  3. M1,4ADD-Tren or Halo-tren stack?
    By nightmarcher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16