Chemo / Windwords / others Planning T-1 final cycle...take a look please

1. Question Chemo / Windwords / others Planning T-1 final cycle...take a look please

Though I don't post a lot (mostly read and learn) I've come to respect you guys immensely.

I am an experienced "natural" bodybuilder and this will only be my second cycle with prohormones so I am trying to learn as much as I can from reading here.

I'm going to take:
    (1) bottle of T-1 F at recommended dosage (4 weeks)
    (2) bottles of 6-OXO ( (1) on cycle (1) off )

Is this enough for some good gains as well as remaining safe from gyno and **** like that?

Some people have been talking about Vitex or other products. WOn't 6-OXO handle everything.

The main reason I'm asking is I want results but I want to be smart. You don't move forward without taking chances. Lend me your wisdom guys!

2. That is a good bread-and-butter PH cycle. You really can't go wrong with that as far as PH's are concerned. 6-oxo will cover you post cycle, yes. Start at 600mg for a week and then taper down. There are many options for post-cycle, such as liquid anti-e's (see our banner up top with liquidresearch.com), you could also get liquid nolva or clomid, but if you already have the 6-oxo, then have at it and good luck. BTW are you cutting or bulking, or riding the fence, lol
    •   

3. Looks good. Weave was dead on. You should see some gains. If you feel like you need to, bump the dosage.

4. 6OXO during ur cycle? are u just gonna run it the entire time, or just if gyno arises?

sorry bro, im confused.

thx

5. Originally posted by Jergo
    6OXO during ur cycle? are u just gonna run it the entire time, or just if gyno arises?

sorry bro, im confused.

thx
    Keeping the water down I would guess. Leaner cycle but can mean less gains.
    •   

6. Your cycle looks good, but I would wait to to take the 6 oxo until the end of the 4 week cycle.

7. woops, didn't catch that! Yeah just wait until post cycle for 6-oxo, you shouldn't bloat up too much/have too many gyno-like problems with that amount of 4-ad.

8. If you do want to run an anti-e during cycle for reason not stated then I would run formasin/formastat not 6OXO. Use your 6OXO for post cycle bro.

9. Thanks guys!

I appreciate everything. I'm bulking up but I already have problems with keeping water around the nipples and during my Trenabol X cycle it became a little worse. (of course it went away afterward)

Since I'm JUST getting into PH's I want to start safe but with good gains and then as I learn more work upward.

10. Originally posted by windwords7
    If you do want to run an anti-e during cycle for reason not stated then I would run formasin/formastat not 6OXO. Use your 6OXO for post cycle bro.
    Is Formasin better? After looking around I see that the price is.

11. It's better for during cycle bro.

12. Is formasin orally active? How does it compare to nolva?

13. Is there any reason I can't just take the formasin post cycle instead of 6 OXO?

14. Originally posted by The Conqueror
    Is there any reason I can't just take the formasin post cycle instead of 6 OXO?
    Formasin is slightly androgenic and therefore not good for restoring you post cycle.

15. I know there was a question of bioavalibility at one point. Is that still a factor?

16. Originally posted by The Conqueror
    I know there was a question of bioavalibility at one point. Is that still a factor?
    The only factor that I know of is its suppressive qualities.
  17. Thumbs up

Thanks Windwords.....I'm ordering everything tonight. Including my T-1 Final.

I'm getting:
    (1) T-1 Final
    (1) Formasin
    (1) 6OXO
    Plus misc stuff

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes!

18. Originally posted by The Conqueror
    Thanks Windwords.....I'm ordering everything tonight. Including my T-1 Final.

I'm getting:
    (1) T-1 Final
    (1) Formasin
    (1) 6OXO
    Plus misc stuff

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes!
    Sounds good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting first cycle take a look
    By Snowboarda10h in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM
  2. Epi Cycle - Take a look
    By Tunasandwich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 09:00 PM
  3. future cycle take a look plz.