Test Prop (High dose) / Superdrol Cycle - Opinions

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Test Prop (High dose) / Superdrol Cycle - Opinions

Once next school semester starts and I become used to my new schedule I'm going to run another cycle. This will be my second time using prop, and my first time using Superdrol (it will actually be Methyl-Drol XT by SNS). I want to do a shorter cycle than I'm used to. Plan is:

Test Prop
    Weeks 1-6: 200mg ED (Actually have considered 10mg Phera-Plex ED in place of this, yet I dont think that would be nearly as beneficial as prop; however, I have heard that superdrol and PP work synergestically)

SD
    Week 1: 20mg ED
    Week 2-3: 30mg ED

I will use the same post cycle therapy as my last cycle which was excellent so I don't need to run through it.

I plan to use this as a lean mass cycle. I'm going to try to lean out a little while I'm on and get ready for spring, yet I will not be on a cutting diet.

Mainly my questions are about the SD. Would most recommend taking it with grapefruit juice or is it better to take it with EFAs? I plan on taking AI's Cycle Support throughout the time I'm on SD; are there any other support supplements that are necessary?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd still take fish oil and EVOO on top of cycle support. Why not extend the cycle ? 6 weeks seems pretty short to me. If you're ging to shoot up might as well go for a 12-16 weeker, JMO.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

If you're going to do a 12-16 weeker, pinning 200mg of prop everyday would turn your body into the human pincushion. There is going to be no place left to inject without severely scarring the muscles that you're puncturing. A 6 weeker with prop and drol seems perfect and sensible. Use the drol for 6 weeks and drop the prop to 100mg/ED or 200mg/EOD. All that prop would do to me at larger doses would give me a flu like sickness. Drol takes a couple weeks to kick in, and if you just do 3 weeks, what's the point? Prop yields good, immediate effects at 50mg/ED and some like cutting with it at 75mg/EOD. Why pin 200mg/ED? You should check your cycle again and reconsider what you're doing. I highly reccommend that you do more research.
    •   

4. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    If you're going to do a 12-16 weeker, pinning 200mg of prop everyday would turn your body into the human pincushion. There is going to be no place left to inject without severely scarring the muscles that you're puncturing. A 6 weeker with prop and drol seems perfect and sensible. Use the drol for 6 weeks and drop the prop to 100mg/ED or 200mg/EOD. All that prop would do to me at larger doses would give me a flu like sickness. Drol takes a couple weeks to kick in, and if you just do 3 weeks, what's the point? Prop yields good, immediate effects at 50mg/ED and some like cutting with it at 75mg/EOD. Why pin 200mg/ED? You should check your cycle again and reconsider what you're doing. I highly reccommend that you do more research.
    I agree with this. Why not do 200 EOD for 12 weeks - same amount of gear - same amount of pinning - but nice and steady keepable gains. You can even throw in 3 weeks of another oral to bookend the cycle........
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Superdrol takes a couple weeks to kick in? From what I've read, 3-4 weeks is a standard cycle. I've read most of the gains come in at week two.

As for the prop, 6-8 weeks is an average cycle. Anything longer you are risking lots of scar tissue (as I metioned). The higher dose is because I see best gains at that dose. I've tried 700mg EW and didn't see great results; yes, my diet was solid...
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

200mg ed doesn't seem outlandish to me at all, not for a 6 weeker. You're pretty much doing a blast cycle. What mg per ml is your prop?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    Superdrol takes a couple weeks to kick in? From what I've read, 3-4 weeks is a standard cycle. I've read most of the gains come in at week two.

As for the prop, 6-8 weeks is an average cycle. Anything longer you are risking lots of scar tissue (as I metioned). The higher dose is because I see best gains at that dose. I've tried 700mg EW and didn't see great results; yes, my diet was solid...
    Superdrol takes a couple weeks to kick in... and you just said that you read most of the gains come in at week two. Are those statements not synonomous? Are you just looking to pick apart a statement or something? People have been retarded lately.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Superdrol takes a couple weeks to kick in... and you just said that you read most of the gains come in at week two. Are those statements not synonomous? Are you just looking to pick apart a statement or something? People have been retarded lately.
    Well, not to be condescending, as you are being to our boy Irish here, but it would seem it is you who are the retard in this instance.

Superdrol (Methylmasteron) is a 17aa-oral steroid. Its half-life, and moreover its active life, are extremely short. Effects can, and sometimes are, felt within 2-3 days, but most often Superdrol begins to exert its most prominent and beneficial effects during the second week of use. Hence, Irish's comment as it pertains to that.

Now, onto your comment of running Drol for 6 weeks. While I myself would venture to do such a cycle, it is only because I live in Canadia and have free and constant access to bloodwork. As a result, I have had my chol.,liver enzymes, etc., tested whilst on Superdrol, and know it did not wreak havoc as it does to many others. However, I would not neccessarily suggest the same thing to another, as hepatoxicity is a concern.

Anyway, a short read of Llewleyn's, or Rea's books may be in order before you run around the steroid forum calling people 'retards' eh?
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon

I like your cycle outline alot Irish, I was planning to do something very, very similar, possibly with Tren added into the mix.

I am actually very interested in making SDrol an injectable. While Masteron is out there, which is basically the unmethyled prop ester of SDrol, Masteron and Superdrol have completely different effects. I only wonder if the methyl at 17 is what gives SDrol its slightly progesteronic effects and as a consequence its ridiculous anabolism??
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Well, not to be condescending, as you are being to our boy Irish here, but it would seem it is you who are the retard in this instance.

Superdrol (Methylmasteron) is a 17aa-oral steroid. Its half-life, and moreover its active life, are extremely short. Effects can, and sometimes are, felt within 2-3 days, but most often Superdrol begins to exert its most prominent and beneficial effects during the second week of use. Hence, Irish's comment as it pertains to that.

Now, onto your comment of running Drol for 6 weeks. While I myself would venture to do such a cycle, it is only because I live in Canadia and have free and constant access to bloodwork. As a result, I have had my chol.,liver enzymes, etc., tested whilst on Superdrol, and know it did not wreak havoc as it does to many others. However, I would not neccessarily suggest the same thing to another, as hepatoxicity is a concern.

Anyway, a short read of Llewleyn's, or Rea's books may be in order before you run around the steroid forum calling people 'retards' eh?
    :bruce2:
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier

Sorry for labelling Irish as being a retard for his post.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.9%

Thats ok man we ***ive you
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

going back in time are we
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Ha. I remember this.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ha. I remember this.
    have you made that cycle?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    have you made that cycle?
    Yessir. Done and over with. I was cutting at the time, so no weight gain, but it went great. It's all in the past now.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.65%

dude 200mgs a day? so thats 1400mgs a prop of a week?

what were you running on your last prop cycle and how many injectable cycles have you done?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by lextronics View Post
    dude 200mgs a day? so thats 1400mgs a prop of a week?

what were you running on your last prop cycle and how many injectable cycles have you done?
    I've done two injectable cycles in the past.

Cycle 1:

Test Enanthate: Weeks 1-14 @ 750mg/wk
    Dbol: Weeks 1-4 @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 10-14: Max LMG, Ergomax LMG, Prostanzolol - Don't remember doses

Cycle 2:

Test Prop: Weeks 1-14 @ 200mg ED
    Tren Acetate: Weeks 1-14 @ 50mg ED
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've done two injectable cycles in the past.

Cycle 1:

Test Enanthate: Weeks 1-14 @ 750mg/wk
    Dbol: Weeks 1-4 @ 50mg ED
    Weeks 10-14: Max LMG, Ergomax LMG, Prostanzolol - Don't remember doses

Cycle 2:

Test Prop: Weeks 1-14 @ 200mg ED
    Tren Acetate: Weeks 1-14 @ 50mg ED
    and you didnt gain a pound on that second cycle?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    and you didnt gain a pound on that second cycle?
    Maybe a few. Low-cal diet. I was lean, vascular, strong, and had one heck of an elevated mood, but very little weight gain. The cycle wasn't geared towards size as much as it was strength and muscle preservation. I actually prefer hormonal support on a cut rather than a bulk...if I have to pick one.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Dose Superdrol Cycle
    By Flyinhigh21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 08:20 PM
  2. Facemans Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:04 PM
  3. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14