preparing for cycle

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
I am currently taking creatine supplements adn glutamine, about 10 g of each a day. In january i plan on taking a cycle of test enen 600mg a week.

how should i make a trasition for creatine to my cycle? should i comeplty stop creatine, wait a while, then do an injection? should i stop taking creatine 2 weeks after my injection?

or does it even matter?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not to be a d*ck but honestly if you are asking this you aren't ready for steriods yet ... you shouldn't put an exogeneous hormone that can have side effects into you via an injection when you don't have the proper knowledge

search around her for a while and do some reading

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
not to be a d*ck but honestly if you are asking this you aren't ready for steriods yet ... you shouldn't put an exogeneous hormone that can have side effects into you via an injection when you don't have the proper knowledge

search around her for a while and do some reading
I know enough about gear to do a safe cycle ,including the correct post cycle therapy.
And i used the thread search to look for it as well.

dont tell me to go read more, you dont even know who I am. I asked a very simple question, as the prefered method that someone would use for a quesion

you R a D*ck

Last edited by a moderator:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha slow down man

you asked if you can run creatine with steriods and you're telling me you know what you're talking about? give me a break and please refrain from directing derogatory language at me

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Chill out Ectomorph. That's my Glen you're talking to.

You can take Creatine with anabolic steroids, or without... no problem... in fact if you are using Oral AAS alongside, it's purported to be quite a good combo. Keep wary of your urine color and kidney function/liver panels as well.

Creatine is great for post cycle therapy.

Don't be a double d1ck or I'll drop kick you right in the cyber-nuts, d1ck.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I love newbs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh hell nah...Don't be jumpin on the honorary club members like that, yo!

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
haha slow down man

you asked if you can run creatine with steriods and you're telling me you know what you're talking about? give me a break and please refrain from directing derogatory language at me

thats not what i asked. i asked for the prefered method of makign the trasition from stoping creatine and starting a cycle. i never metioned running WITH a cycle. 2 weeks after injection..yea...cause it take 2 week for it to kick in for test E.
even you should know that

suck my balls everyone!!!

i think we should start over. Im new. HI EVERYONE!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't take 2 weeks for Testosterone Enanthate to KICK IN. You are completely upside down in your understanding of the ester.

One thing you're right about, you're new... and you're not going to get anyone to help you out with that attitude.

It seems you need a 'spell check' feature as well.

eat my balls. :D

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
It doesn't take 2 weeks for Testosterone Enanthate to KICK IN. You are completely upside down in your understanding of the ester.

One thing you're right about, you're new... and you're not going to get anyone to help you out with that attitude.

It seems you need a 'spell check' feature as well.

eat my balls. :D

KICK IN..no. i didnt realize there were so many nit picky mother f*ckers in here. yall sound like my mom. half-life is 15-16 days. it take about 2-3 week to feel the full affect of the test, depending on the person. you all should have gotten my point, stop acting like a bunch of women, jesus christ. at least im asking straight foward easy to answer question.

maybe yoo want to tell me when it KICKS IN

f*ck spell check:D

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
jesus christ.
Saying the Lords name in vien...now your over the top haha

In all reality dude, these questions you are asking are things you can answer in a couple hours of research of steroids in general. It's also not a good idea to bash people here if you want answeres, lets keep this civilized. Also use the search function.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ectomorphius, I apologize, most sincerely for the erroneous, immature, and by all accounts unhelpful commentary my contemporaries have directed towards your person. Hopefully, I can be of more service. Perhaps placing my answer within your own semantic range will be of far more assistance:

listen yo, these mah****as don't know what is up bc they are d1cks. focusin on proppa english and ****, thats for fvckin *****es. dont even worry about botherin your mom for the money to buy the creatine its not nessessary, just make sure she dont bust in your room when you are stickin and catch you. you might have to go and live with ya baby mommas momma, and sh!t and that sh!t is wizeak!!

Anyways you goddamned retard, if you cannot discern that Glen and Ubi were both trying to tell you that 'transitioning', as you so eloquently put it, from Creatine to Anabolic Steroids is a moot point then do not engage in the latter.

Does not matter, invalid, worthless, pointless, all proper descripitors of your question. Now, while as once again Ubi has already stated, injesting Creatine alongside an Oral has been prurported to have very favourable effects, no such connection has been made with injectables. As a result, it does NOT ****ING MATTER YOU GODDAMNED IDIOT.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
creatine and testosterone enanthate are two very different things, they shouldnt even really be involved in the same post, theres really no reason for it.

by all means continue taking creatine while on testosterone, it wont really make a difference. what kind of on cycle estrogen control will you be using?

if youre going to be using an aromatase inhibtor dont bother with creatine
if youre going to use a serm, then the estrogen will help with creatine uptake, wether you take it as a supplement or not.

ive seen so many idiots posting "OMG IM DOING MY FIRST CYCLE TESTOSTERONA ENTHALTATE 250MGS FOR 5 WEEKS I ROCK **** ALL YOU GUYS IM TAKING NOVADEX. ALPHA MALE JUICE UP OR SHUTUP GET SWOLLEN STACK 5 METHYLS AT ONCE" that just seeing someone using a proper dose makes me sigh in relief.

how long did you say youre running it for?

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
creatine and testosterone enanthate are two very different things, they shouldnt even really be involved in the same post, theres really no reason for it.

by all means continue taking creatine while on testosterone, it wont really make a difference. what kind of on cycle estrogen control will you be using?

if youre going to be using an aromatase inhibtor dont bother with creatine
if youre going to use a serm, then the estrogen will help with creatine uptake, wether you take it as a supplement or not.

ive seen so many idiots posting "OMG IM DOING MY FIRST CYCLE TESTOSTERONA ENTHALTATE 250MGS FOR 5 WEEKS I ROCK **** ALL YOU GUYS IM TAKING NOVADEX. ALPHA MALE JUICE UP OR SHUTUP GET SWOLLEN STACK 5 METHYLS AT ONCE" that just seeing someone using a proper dose makes me sigh in relief.

how long did you say youre running it for?

thank you. at least someone knows how to answer a question without throwing a b*tch fit.

test enan 600mg a week, (home brewed)
300mg shots on Mon and THURS, for 10 week.
post cycle therapy is nolva 40/40/20/20,
(possibly clomid as well, got both ready)

diet planned, 4000 cals a day, waiting till January to start

dont plan on taking creatine with cycle, or after wards.
im just taking it now, been doing bulking diet for past year

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
If this guy is truly 24 years old, hes got me fooled.

His attitude is that of a snotty 15-16 year old's.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
aside from jomi,

board moderators....mulletsoldier and your friends.....how many reps points did you have to give out, to have everyone at this board suck your d*ck? i have never seen so many f*gs a forum before.

At least at Steriodology, they only critize when you ask dumb questions that make no sense.

you all obvioulsy have a little clique here, and suck each other off fun and for some reason like to bash on new people, even when you dont have a good reason.

well, all i can say is have fun sucking each other off, get a life, its bad enough people act like this in high school, but for gods sake you all all juicers your all supposed to act like MEN, not a bunch of whiney cry baby girls and fagg*ts.

i suggest taking some nolva, and f*ckin beer-bonging it. your female b*tch hormones are out of control.

f*ckin b*tches

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
aside from jomi,

board moderators....mulletsoldier and your friends.....how many reps points did you have to give out, to have everyone at this board suck your d*ck? i have never seen so many f*gs a forum before.
Tell you what. I will rep you if you let me suck your d1ck. I love little boys and you seem just my type.

At least at Steriodology, they only critize when you ask dumb questions that make no sense.
Your right, we shouldn't flame someone unless they ask a dumb question like:" how should i make a trasition for creatine to my cycle? should i comeplty stop creatine, wait a while, then do an injection? should i stop taking creatine 2 weeks after my injection?
or does it even matter?"

you all obvioulsy have a little click here and suck each other off and for some reason like to bash on new people, even when you dont have a good reason.
So

well, all i can say is have fun sucking each other off, get a life, its bad enough people act like this in high school, but for gods sake you all all juicers your all supposed to act like MEN, not a bunch of whiney cry baby girls and fagg*ts.
Again right. All all us juicers are supposed to act like gu-girls and bu-baby fagg0ts not like mu-mu-men like yu-you.

i suggest taking some nolva, and f*ckin beer-bonging it. your female b*tch hormones are out of control.
fags.
Sigh. Again, your insight into our psyche is incredible, literally.

I think I shall invent the "Nolvabong" or the Tamoxifunnel" and sell it over at Steroidology. I will ship it with a FAQ booklet on "creatine and juice" the in's & outs of effectively transitioning creatine while thinking about steroids while jacking off in my bedroom to the Care Bears at my parents house and looking in the mirror at my scrawney pre-pubescent chest with gyno while fingering my anus and wishing all the kids in highschool would quit picking on my retarded maturity challenged self.

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
Tell you what. I will rep you if you let me suck your d1ck. I love little boys and you seem just my type.

nice....

i was hoping for mullet soldier though

while jacking off in my bedroom to the Care Bears at my parents house and looking in the mirror at my scrawney pre-pubescent chest with gyno while fingering my anus and wishing all the kids in highschool would quit picking on my retarded maturity challenged self.
HAH so someone here does have a sense of humor

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice....

i was hoping for mullet soldier though

HAH so someone here does have a sense of humor
You rang sweetpea?

I have a sense of humour, I realize you are a ****ing joke!!

EctoMorphius

EctoMorphius

Awards
by the way, glenihan, i guess did snap back kinda harshly I could have informed you I was knowledgable , more politely

mullet solider and his gay minions can still suck my balls

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ecto, I was being nice (at first). :rasp:

There is too much ball sucking in this thread.. even for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way, glenihan, i guess did snap back kinda harshly I could have informed you I was knowledgable , more politely

mullet solider and his gay minions can still suck my balls
You sure you don't want to join? We're always taking in more applicants, especially those who are 'knowledgeable' on Anabolic Steroids such as yourself; those who know how to traverse the slipperly slope of Creatine to Testosterone transition. Look at me again though, using proper sentence structure and puncuation more than likely confuses or offends you.

Yo man **** not being a gay minion join us and suck balls with us and ****.

EDIT: I gave you some reps, and you are now required to suck my balls..I'm sorry.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
only the gay clique knows.....Im still trying to figure out which dress to wear to intice him into letting me get close enough to find out....

Haha

That was awesome.

Luke667

Awards
anyways, the best form of defense is a good solid knowledge base

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright lets close this thread and move on ... this went downhill really fast but everyone seems cool now

onward