designer steroids and libido

1. Banned

Unhappy designer steroids and libido

are there ANY designer roids that increase libido and has no libido shutdown during post cycle. Im sure the answer is no but i can only hope

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by khan-unit
    are there ANY designer roids that increase libido and has no libido shutdown during post cycle. Im sure the answer is no but i can only hope
    Many designers have reported libido boosting effects. Keeping libido post cycle is very doable with a good drug/supp protocol. Avoid AI's if possible as they can really put a hurtin on the estro levels, a SERM is a better choice IMO. I like using Powerfull as it keeps me randy AND helps retain gains. Anabolic Pump would also be a great addition in the "retaining gains" department as you will get more nutrients where they are needed.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Board Supporter

Also,.. Designer anabolics durring PCT (when you are already supressed/shut down) do not count.
    I beleive your asking if there is a designer that wouldn't supress you as much as others, making for a quicker PCT...
    *You can cut cycles shorter (using the right compounds)
    * Sticking to the "purely" anabolic compounds might cause less supression (these would include Phera, Zol,...)
    * Using progestin based compounds have a track record of killing your sex drive both on and off cycle.

Nailing your PCT..... priceless

Durring post cycle, you can throw in some DHEA, MACA... Powerfull ,.. not to mention some Avena complex or something to free up test included in your test booster....
    All these can eliminate to a great degree the loss of libido durring PCt until your hormones balance.
    Use ATD at night, before bed is another option, as opposed durring the day.

...just to throw some things out there
    •   

4. Registered User

If libido is an issue, DO NOT TAKE KiloSports Trenadrol. Im on the tail end of a 6 week cycle and I recently started getting some libido/testicle issues. Its kind of the nature of the beast. With the help of members of this board, I recently put together a PCT which I should be starting next week. Im running:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
    Powerfull
    Retain
    Cell Mass
    Cycle Support
  5. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    * Sticking to the "purely" anabolic compounds might cause less supression (these would include Phera, Zol,...)
    Can you clarify this? I found Phera to be quite androgenic (actually got acne, which is unusual, and it made me horny as hell), and from what I've read I'm not the only one.
  6. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by khan-unit
    There are many designers that will increase libido on-cycle: Pheraplex (for most people), ZOL (for many people), Superdrol (for some people, including me). But any designer that produces good gains will shut you down at least to some degree, which means your libido will suffer during PCT. IMO, the best way to avoid/minimize this is to keep the cycle short. In general, cycles of 2-3 weeks (which are possible with fast-acting compounds like SD and PP) will cause only minimal shutdown with a faster recovery. Cycles of 4 weeks or more will probably cause significant shutdown and thus some loss of libido.

From what I've heard, using toremifene (rather than nolva or clomid) during PCT is supposed to get the testes and libido going much faster.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    Can you clarify this? I found Phera to be quite androgenic (actually got acne, which is unusual, and it made me horny as hell), and from what I've read I'm not the only one.
    It is androgenic. If you're prone to hair loss you will shed...acne may get worse...libido should go up (as with any androgen) and you will need a proper post cycle therapy (w/ a SERM) to recover.

So it is incorrect to say PP is purely anabolic.
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage
    I put "purely" in quotes becasue I was attempting to imply "mostly", as in the anabolic side outweighs the androgenic side. :P
    Achne can be attributed to a imbalance in hormones. There is a thread around here about that possibility..

PP was the more anabolic compound in Ergo, extracted becasue it's more anabolic and "clean".
    Sure, I got some increase in libedo,.. but not NEARLY as much with more androgenic compounds (SD, ergo- which was awsome!.) I AM NOT SAYING that PP isn't an androgen
    Also, added estrogen can make ya horney and break out (clomid?)(not saying that a compound is more androgenic then anabolic per sa) just saying the androgenic aspect of a chem is more likely to shut me down quicker the "heavier" on that side it is.

I MY expirence, suppression took longer for me when using PP, H-50 .. and the like.

The Poster was asking for SOMETHING.
    Just as you would suggest a shorter cycle for making an "easier" PCT, I also wanted to suggest that the actual compounds choosen (in addition to cycle length) can make things easier off cycle to a degree.

In addition, as far as libedo goes (which seemed to be of great consern here) progestin based compounds have a history of "calming the bedroom"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormones, designer steroids and cholesterol
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:06 PM
  4. Cardio and a designer steroid
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics