My SD gyno is going away!

Never_Enough

Awards
Hey guys,
I posted about my superdrol induced gyno in one of the SD gyno polls. In short, I tried various treatments with Nolva and it would only get worse. I had a discharge with this condition...even 6 months after post cycle therapy was done! So I decided to try the b6 regimen of 200mg 3 X day. It's been about a week and a half and the lump in my right nip that was about the diameter of a dime is now very barely palpable and the one in the left is much smaller (it was about the diameter of a quarter)!!!! I'll stick to this regimen for a month and see what happens. I'll probably taper off just in case there is a chance of prolactin rebound. Still have a little fat around the area, but as long as the lump is gone I think I can get rid of the fat as I drop bf%.
So if you have done one of these new orals and nolva didn't knock out the gyno you may have elevated prolactin levels (you'll know if you can squeeze your nip and some fluid comes out). Hope this can help someone!
Later,
Jason

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear Jason. I've had luck with B6 and run it during and after every cycle as a prophylactic supp. Supposedly, there is a risk of nerve damage if dosing B6 over 150 mg per day for extended periods. I really don't know how true this is or if it is hype.

I have gotten gyno to go away on 3 seperate occassions by using B6, Nolva and ATD during PCT. Torm and ATD seem to do the same thing.

roadsidejustice

Awards
I have been off of this board for almost a year. It was also around that time I completed my last SD cycle. I followed proper PCT with Nolva and now a year later I have a lump in mt right nip and can get discharge out of the left one. Touching either is not necessarily painful but it doesn't feel good, that's for sure. This came out of nowhere.

I haven't touched anything other than protein, creatine and vitamins etc. in the last year.

Never Enough....your issue sounds exactly like mine. What regimine are you on with the B6. Anyone alse with any info would be more than appreciated. Thanks.

Never_Enough

Awards
Roadside,
I'm taking 200mg 3 times a day. I just checked about the nerve thing. Here's the article:

What is the health risk of too much vitamin B6 ?
Too much vitamin B6 can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs. This neuropathy is usually related to high intake of vitamin B6 from supplements, and is reversible when supplementation is stopped. According to the Institute of Medicine, several reports show sensory neuropathy at doses lower than 500 mg per day. The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established an upper tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults. As intake increases above the UL, the risk of adverse effects increases.

So I may cut back to 400mg/day and see what happens. Although I have had no adverse sides yet. Also the article states that the neuropathy subsides when the supplementation stops so I'm not too worried.

Bioman: thanks for the reply. I'm gonna stay natty for a while but it looks like b6 is now a staple for me. If I get back on the good stuff I'll make sure I have an ATD on had along with my Nolva also. Better safe than sorry.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Add some ester-C as well. C has a mild AI ability and is another staple of mine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in trying an herbal remedy for gyno:

10g of Turmeric Extract ED
600g of Grape Seed Extract ED
400mg of B-6

So far, I've been doing 5-7g of turmeric each day and the pain has gone away. Not playing with my gyno has been helping also ;) I plan on upping the dosage and adding in B6 & GSE

roadsidejustice

Awards
Thanks for all of the info. I got a chance to search some old threads and I think I will also add cabergoline to the B6 as well. From what I read it should be used if you have any discharge.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I am gonna start b6 or something of that matter. Right now Im on pct with ATD, but ive had something in my right breast since about sept. or so. I can 't tell if its a actual lump or what. It doesn't seem to have a round shape,more so a linear rise, but i cant really tell. Question, Ive been dosing ATD and AE's regularlty on pcts, and keep thinking im just outta my mind and i am feeling part of my chest muscle or sumthing lol, but what does the discharge from the nipple look like? I seem have a lil, clear liquid that comes out, but ive hard this is natural when you squeeze your nip THAT hard lol. Or I could just be going crazy as my nips nvr have gone into an 'itching" frenzy, and my left breast is fine. Weird huh?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Vitex is another option, though nowhere near as powerful as Cab.

Never_Enough

Awards
Roadside- I too planned on getting the cabergoline. But I thought I'd give the B6 a try before dropping a good chunk of change on that stuff. Because it's working so well for me I won't be getting the cabergoline now. Maybe futher down the road if I decide to do another cycle.

brk--- Gyno can be unilateral and anything under your nipple isn't a good sign...call it a lump or line, still bad news. Is this new thing under your nipple/areola area? Is it tender? And fluid is NOT normal-- not even for women who aren't pregnant!!! I didn't really notice my nips getting too itchy, but they were tender as hell.

roadsidejustice

Awards
My discharge was a darker color and it was actually out of the side that does not have the lump. The discharge has stopped but the pain and lump is still there.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 200mg 3 times a day.
Wow, that is a lot of B6. At that dose you're running a very real risk of nerve damage. Now that gyno has cleared up you should definitely cut back.

The 100mg/day UL is conservative, and IMO 200mg/day is safe in most cases. Be safe and reduce to 200mg/day at least.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I've had B6 work fine at 100-150 mg per day. The excess is unlikely to provide additional benefit since it is water soluable.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
more so its hard to describe lol. Its not really a hard lump, its feels more like a soft swell. Its not directly under the nipple, but more so 1/2 inch or so to the right. I didnt notice it till round 3 months or so when at my job i dropped a heavy azz box that was over my head unto my chest and the corner of it hit me directly in the right niple. Eversince then its been kinda tender, and then i noticed what sorts feels like a lump.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have a lump from an injury as well. I was mountain biking and my front fork got wedged so that I came to a sudden stop. I popped out my cleats and flew straight up then down onto the end of the handlebar which nailed me right next to my nipple.

I thought I had been impaled it hurt so dam bad. Staggered around coughing for a few minutes..seriously thought I did myself in. Afterwards, i got a bruise over my entire right pec and now I have lump of scar tissue next to the nipple that never changes size..but I still keep an eye on it just in case.

That has next to nothing to do with this thread..but I had to brag about my manboob injury.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bio what was your tor atd dosages?im guess you pyramided down with tor 120,60 ,30?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Basically yes. I tapered from 120-90-60 and held at 60 for 2 weeks then dropped from there.

Started with 3 ATD caps and tapered down over the 6 weeks.

Libido was terrible, but I kept gains and dried out nicely while having the lump shrink down to less than a BB size.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I have a lump from an injury as well. I was mountain biking and my front fork got wedged so that I came to a sudden stop. I popped out my cleats and flew straight up then down onto the end of the handlebar which nailed me right next to my nipple.

I thought I had been impaled it hurt so dam bad. Staggered around coughing for a few minutes..seriously thought I did myself in. Afterwards, i got a bruise over my entire right pec and now I have lump of scar tissue next to the nipple that never changes size..but I still keep an eye on it just in case.

That has next to nothing to do with this thread..but I had to brag about my manboob injury.
actually that is quite similar to what happ to me lol, prob not as bad though. I was lifting a heavy box that was aboiut 7 ft up, and trying to get it down when it slipped, and the corner came down right on my right nipple. It hurt real bad, and swoll up a bit but it was around that night and the day after I noticed a soft lump about1/2 inch or so the the right of the center of the nipple. lol, guess that is the main factor me wondering if i had gyno, or some how a lump that accumlated there as my AE's doses for all my cycles have been there, so theres no possible explanation for gyno comming up. I also read somewhere that high caffiene doses sometimes can cause lumps/cysts in the chest as well, although I cant commnt on the soucre.(im a caff. fiend.) if i dont see any improvement over the atd in the next few weeks i may head to the doctor, although i dread doing it lol.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
its good to see that this is working for you :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,
I posted about my superdrol induced gyno in one of the superdrol gyno polls. In short, I tried various treatments with Nolva and it would only get worse. I had a discharge with this condition...even 6 months after post cycle therapy was done! So I decided to try the b6 regimen of 200mg 3 X day. It's been about a week and a half and the lump in my right nip that was about the diameter of a dime is now very barely palpable and the one in the left is much smaller (it was about the diameter of a quarter)!!!! I'll stick to this regimen for a month and see what happens. I'll probably taper off just in case there is a chance of prolactin rebound. Still have a little fat around the area, but as long as the lump is gone I think I can get rid of the fat as I drop bf%.
So if you have done one of these new orals and nolva didn't knock out the gyno you may have elevated prolactin levels (you'll know if you can squeeze your nip and some fluid comes out). Hope this can help someone!
Later,
Jason
I just wanted to thank you for this post. I had developed some lumps from a methyl-drol cycle, and had never heard of b6 for gyno before seeing this thread. After seeing this post earlier in the week, I grabbed a bottle of B6, and took 600mg per day. In just a few short days, I've already begun to see results. Prior to the gyno, my chest muscles protruded farther out than my nipples (so if I were to look straight down I could not see them), post cycle that was not the case, and today it is again.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had results with B-6 and vitex?

I have the same problem as never enough but I don't want to take over 100mg of B-6 a day.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I posted about my superdrol induced gyno in one of the superdrol gyno polls. In short, I tried various treatments with Nolva and it would only get worse. I had a discharge with this condition...even 6 months after post cycle therapy was done! So I decided to try the b6 regimen of 200mg 3 X day. It's been about a week and a half and the lump in my right nip that was about the diameter of a dime is now very barely palpable and the one in the left is much smaller (it was about the diameter of a quarter)!!!! I'll stick to this regimen for a month and see what happens. I'll probably taper off just in case there is a chance of prolactin rebound. Still have a little fat around the area, but as long as the lump is gone I think I can get rid of the fat as I drop bf%.
Later,
Jason
Did you use fenugreek in PCT?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had results with B-6 and vitex?

I have the same problem as never enough but I don't want to take over 100mg of B-6 a day.
200mg/day B6 is OK for short periods (a couple months or less). For extended usage, though, it's definitely wise to stick to 100mg/day or less.

Never_Enough

Awards
Colindep,
Yes I did take Fenugreek as part of my PCT. At that time it was part of the "protocol" for PCT I found here on the forums. I've been very busy with school---is there a connection with Fenugreek and gyno???

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand some people develop a prolactin problem from using fenugreek. About two weeks into using it, I noticed a very small amount of liquid coming from my nipple. I had no itchiness or soreness, and I am almost 100% convinced it had something to do with the fenugreek. Alot of other people have had a similar problem. After all fenugreeks most common use is to increase a nursing mothers quantity of breast milk, and women also use it to increase breast size. I know men don't have the same reaction to it as women, thats not what I'm suggesting but I think I'll leave fenugreek out of my PCT next time.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand some people develop a prolactin problem from using fenugreek. About two weeks into using it, I noticed a very small amount of liquid coming from my nipple. I had no itchiness or soreness, and I am almost 100% convinced it had something to do with the fenugreek. Alot of other people have had a similar problem.
I second this. Very common problem.