p.c.t is a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray sausage

Awards
i'm sick of reading constant crap about p.c.t this and p.c.t that, IMO p.c.t is a total myth and is just some crap dreamed up by supp companies to make more money, me and a my friends pump the ph's hard and we don't ever worry about p.c.t, i've just finished running a heavy 8 week pp/mega h cycle and i just don't have the time and money to waste on p.c.t cause i don't wanna lose my gains and its just a waste of time, i gotta 1ad and 4ad cycle to get stuck into

how come this p.c.t has only been around for the last couple years, i never heard of p.c.t back in the 70's, 80's or the 90's when steroids were being pumped hard, nolva was only used when gyno set in

so to all you p.c.t monkeys, you're all just suckers!!! lol
:goodpost:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ray, you wanna make out sometime? Have a picnic or something? get a little romance on?

ray sausage

Awards
Hey Ray, you wanna make out sometime? Have a picnic or something? get a little romance on?
take your homo sh*t elsewhere:nutkick:

this about how crap p.c.t is not gay hook up's!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your science and statement of facts concerning your excellent and well thought out post is most overwhelming, good sir. I would love to debate you and your proven results thereof if you are so interested in doing so. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and have a happy Holiday season!

And don't worry Ubi, he's just fighting repressed feelings of love and angst that most do when they see your avatar :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Ray! RAY!!! You alpha males make me question my sexuality....

In all seriousness, I'd like you to ATTEMPT to back some of what you're saying up with hard proof that the body's HPTA bounces back as efficiently without the use of SERMS or other ancillaries.

Generally when someone posts something denouncing such a standard as post cycle therapy, they are expected to do so intelligently.

All you managed to do is sound like a meathead.

Jayhawk, you're picking up what I'm laying down, I see. :D

ray sausage

Awards
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and have a happy Holiday season!
i got no time for holidays or thanksgiving, i'm a bodybuilder, bodybuilding doesn't stop for holidays, my only thanksgiving is my stash of ph's and illegals!

while all you suckers eat turkey and get fat:food:,
i'm deep in the squat rack baby:squat: ,

ALPHAmale4life

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i got no time for holidays or thanksgiving, i'm a bodybuilder, bodybuilding doesn't stop for holidays, my only thanksgiving is my stash of ph's and illegals!

ALPHAmale4life
im sorry but your retarded

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

ALPHAmale4life
I vote to keep RAYRAY a member for another week. I just killed an entire hour at work reading through his stuff! Look out Kramer, we got a replacment!! Keep it up Ray!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deep in the squat rack with your illegals and Laptop with wireless internet connection?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yes he would, but he never sausage a place!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i got no time for holidays or thanksgiving, i'm a bodybuilder[/i], bodybuilding doesn't stop for holidays, my only thanksgiving is my stash of ph's and illegals!

ALPHAmale4life

Corky, you are 144lbs. You are by no shape or form, a bodybuilder. You are deluded. How can a 144lb person consider themselves an "Alphamale"? You would be dominated in a society of dwarves. I am done with this thread, and the ensuing nonsense out of you.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ray i've only seen 2 of your posts now and it's quite clear that you don't know what the hell your talking about.

ray sausage

Awards
Corky, you are 144lbs. You are by no shape or form, a bodybuilder. You are deluded. How can a 144lb person consider themselves an "Alphamale"? You would be dominated in a society of dwarves. I am done with this thread, and the ensuing nonsense out of you.
what r you on, who the f**ks corky. 144lbs? i curl that man. im the alpha male u peice of sh*t, get ur facts right retard.
:nutkick:

ray sausage

Awards
im sorry but your retarded
i'm retarded??? you're the one from Nebraska buddy?? Nebraska is the domain of retards!!!

i'm outta here, got a squat rack to take care of, u guys have no idea
i'm the alpha male so bow down mortals
:bow28:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mr Sausage. Do you have something positive to ocntribute? You have yet to do so. Ignorance is understandable and tolerable to a point. Arrogance and rudeness is not. You have yet to post anything intelligent. Please find somewhere else to post if you cannot.

This is warning number two.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
i'm sick of reading constant crap about p.c.t this and p.c.t that, IMO p.c.t is a total myth and is just some crap dreamed up by supp companies to make more money, me and a my friends pump the ph's hard and we don't ever worry about p.c.t, i've just finished running a heavy 8 week pp/mega h cycle and i just don't have the time and money to waste on p.c.t cause i don't wanna lose my gains and its just a waste of time, i gotta 1ad and 4ad cycle to get stuck into

how come this p.c.t has only been around for the last couple years, i never heard of p.c.t back in the 70's, 80's or the 90's when steroids were being pumped hard, nolva was only used when gyno set in

so to all you p.c.t monkeys, you're all just suckers!!! lol
:goodpost:
Ray, I hope all of this is a joke. If not, I think you should go ahead and blow your brains out. That will free up some oxygen for people who actually deserve to live. You are probably the most ignorant human the world has ever known. Congrats on your accomplishment. Now please dont beat me up, you big bad alpha male. If anyone needs me, Ill be hiding in the basement, crying like a starving infant, in fear that BIG BAD RAY might find me one day.:wtf:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i'm retarded??? you're the one from Nebraska buddy?? Nebraska is the domain of retards!!!

i'm outta here, got a squat rack to take care of, u guys have no idea
i'm the alpha male so bow down mortals
:bow28:
besides producing the best college football team ever? (95' huskers c'mon whos with me on that)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And CORN! Come on we all love corn...and pop corn, corn cabobs, fried corn, baked corn, buttered corn, salted corn, corn a la mode, corn starch, cornholios :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I never thought some people are THAT stupid... Go ahead, and stack the most PH's and steroids you can find, grow, deflate, and DIE

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
And CORN! Come on we all love corn...and pop corn, corn cabobs, fried corn, baked corn, buttered corn, salted corn, corn a la mode, corn starch, cornholios :)
OT here but have u seen the family guy where stewie visits nebraska...so any1 read a good book lately?....anything new about corn? CORN! OH CORN! THERES LOTS ABOUT CORN!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to waste good insults on a double 0 Bravo AKA Oxygen Thief. He's doing this out of boredom of being alone for the holidays and is sitting back laughing at his posts and then looks around and realizes that's he's all alone in this cruel, cruel world. He does, By the Grace of Technology, have an internet connection so before he keels over from a sorted Hemorrhoidal-Plunger related incident we'll get to be entertained with his presence.

So instead of insulting him please fill him with thoughtful Holiday spirits as it will probably be a short but troubled new year for this young, upset lad.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
In all fairness, I have seen several threads on multiple forums with lots of people saying the same thing as Ray Sausage.

I read a very intense thread about hardcore gear using guys saying they are done with pct because they didn't feel it was beneficial.
Instead of stopping their cycles and starting pct, they just taper off the dosage near the end their cycles and according to them they have had no adverse effects.
These were guys who have been using gear since the 70's as well and younger guys.

I have to admit with all of the different opinions of what to use, what is a must have, and what you should avoid, it is extremely confusing.

I've read where nolva is a must, then I've read where nolva can cause complications and may even make things worse.
I've read where ATD was great then read someone blow the entire theory away.
I've read where nolva doesn't do anything for gyno caused by progestin based products and someone else disputing that.

I've read where people simply took 6-oxo after PP or SD cycles with absolutely no problems, while others used nolva and/or RXT and did get gyno.

It seems that there is really no such thing as the only way or even the best way to do a PCT, and now with the more experienced guys saying it isn't needed at all, just makes things more confusing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get a kick of thinking of this lonely little man, moving his gyno infested man chahungas out of his way to type on his tear lubed keyboard, as he realized his penis hasn't worked for 6 months. After his 16 week MegaUberAlphaMale-A-Zol cycle.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not that you can't go without PCT it's that PCT allows ones gains to stay moreso than without. It also puts your other body's functions back to normal faster so you're not suffering from the sides of coming off gear as long or as badly.

There's a lot of things out there you can go without but using it allows for much better healthy living.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelz, you should go out for the Snuggle awards for 2k7 :p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all fairness, I have seen several threads on multiple forums with lots of people saying the same thing as Ray Sausage.

I read a very intense thread about hardcore gear using guys saying they are done with post cycle therapy because they didn't feel it was beneficial.
Instead of stopping their cycles and starting post cycle therapy, they just taper off the dosage near the end their cycles and according to them they have had no adverse effects.
These were guys who have been using gear since the 70's as well and younger guys.

I have to admit with all of the different opinions of what to use, what is a must have, and what you should avoid, it is extremely confusing.

I've read where nolva is a must, then I've read where nolva can cause complications and may even make things worse.
I've read where ATD was great then read someone blow the entire theory away.
I've read where nolva doesn't do anything for gyno caused by progestin based products and someone else disputing that.

I've read where people simply took 6-oxo after PP or superdrol cycles with absolutely no problems, while others used nolva and/or RXT and did get gyno.

It seems that there is really no such thing as the only way or even the best way to do a PCT, and now with the more experienced guys saying it isn't needed at all, just makes things more confusing.
Right, there are a myriad of options when coming off a cycle which is why information, research and careful planning are imperative to rebounding nicely. Post Cycle Therap is not a single, static entity, it is different for every individual on the planet as well as differing due to the parameters of a cycle. The start of Post Cycle Therapy is not based on bogus marketing, there are other purposes, IMO, to Post Cycle Therapy than rebooting your HPTA. Such as rebuilding your lipid profile, liver enzmyes (orals), blood pressure, etc.,

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.
You're so sexy when you're spewing out knowledge.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The Loch Ness Monster wants me to tell you that you're giving myths a bad name.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Mullet pukes from hearing that dirty word on this board*

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone say the Loch Ness? He keeps trying to get my Tree Fiddy!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and where would today's economy be without corn syrup and the poor miles per gallon power of E-85 gasoline?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we should start a thread on who is your favorite tard!

1. Saluu
2. Jayhawkk
3. DD JR
4.Ray Sausage

Whoever is the biggest wanker gets a prize...like maybe a nice bra from victoria secrets or a gift certificate for 5 free dialysis appointments.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Saluu at least posted pics in an attempt to back up his roidmonkey status.

I am anxiously waiting to see if Corky posts up some to back up his Alpha Male status.

I'm back, I can't help it. He called me a piece of sh1t, that hurts me deep down... I'm sensitive.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ray must be made of 100% pure mucsle. Hes gonna be waving his flaccid sausage link at hookers, showing us who the real man is. Who needs a proper functioning body thats b.s. Hey sausage you ever pullout your nose hairs it feels good for manly men like us, pu$$ies have nose hair, back to the tweezers baybe.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Saluu at least posted pics in an attempt to back up his roidmonkey status.

I am anxiously waiting to see if Corky posts up some to back up his Alpha Male status.

I'm back, I can't help it. He called me a piece of sh1t, that hurts me deep down... I'm sensitive.
Do I hear a mission for Space Docking and Dirty Sanchez?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
besides producing the best college football team ever? (95' huskers c'mon whos with me on that)
Not me.
2001 Miami Hurricanes = GOAT.

It would be a very close game - but our awesome LB core (Jon Vilma and DL Williams) and secondary (led by Ed Reed) would be able to control the awesome running game of the Huskers. I don't think Frazier could pass well enough to win the game.

Alright - that was your regularly scheduled interruption of this thread by the super Miami fan....back to pounding Ray from behind.

RobDyson

Awards
Right, there are a myriad of options when coming off a cycle which is why information, research and careful planning are imperative to rebounding nicely. Post Cycle Therap is not a single, static entity, it is different for every individual on the planet as well as differing due to the parameters of a cycle. The start of Post Cycle Therapy is not based on bogus marketing, there are other purposes, IMO, to Post Cycle Therapy than rebooting your HPTA. Such as rebuilding your lipid profile, liver enzmyes (orals), blood pressure, etc.,
Very true in all respects. Also, people react differently to different compounds, especially the new pro-whatevers that have become popular. It's important to know how your body reacts to these compounds; not just by how you feel, but also through proper blood tests to make sure everything is as well as it might seem. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.