MZol/M-TRN cycle...Need some Help

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a MegaZol, Mega-TRN cutting cycle with the boost of E-form. This will probably happen a little after christmas.

A little info first...

Exp: 8 years lifting, 2 pH cycle's before (ErgoMaxLMG/Prostan, Masterdrol)
Ht: 6'0"
Weight: 245 lbs.
BF: 16-20% if I had to guess (I know, not that specific)
Squat: 525 lbs. (actually 405 for 10 reps, but that's what I was told it equals)
Deadlift: 490lbs. (another calculation, 405 for 7 reps)
Bench: 430 lbs. (an actual one rep max)

I'm going to get a tailor's tape for some measurements before the cycle too.

As for the actual compounds, I was wondering if anyone here had some suggestions as to dosage and all that. Otherwise this is what I'm looking at:

Week 0: Cycle Support
Week 1: MZol 150mg, Cycle Support
Week 2-3: MZol 200mg, M-TRN 4mg, Cycle Support
Week 4: MZol 250mg, M-TRN 6mg (if sides allow it), Cycle Support
Week 5: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 6: Nolva 30mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 7: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support
Week 8: Nolva 10mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Cycle Support

Something else I need some advice on is should I run the E-form during cycle or post cycle therapy? I just really can't figure out whether I should go weeks 1-4 or 5-8. Got any ideas?

Other than that...suggestions on my cycle (dosages or anything else pops into your head) are completely accepted. Also if anyone has any ideas of any other stuff to add to boost this than that would be great. Personally I was eyeballing the PheraMass but that seems to be a better mass builder so I was thinking on holding out for a mid spring bulk for that one.

Diet:
Meal 1:12 egg whites, 1 cup oats

Meal 2: 2 scoops whey protein, 10-15 Almonds

Meal 3: 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 4: 8 oz chicken, 1 Yam, side salad

PWO: 2 scoops Whey protein, 50g Waxy Maize Starch

Meal 5: 10 oz Chicken, Side salad

Meal 6: 1 serv. Casein Protein, 8oz Skim Milk, 1 Tbsp flax seed oil

Training:
Monday: Chest
• Incline Dumbell Presses: 3 sets warmup, 3 working sets
• Flat Barbell Presses: 1 set warmup, 3 working sets
• Flat Flyes: 4 Sets in ascending weight, 12-15 reps
• Incline Flyes: 4 sets in ascending weight, 12-15 reps
• Dips: 3 sets to all out failure

Tuesday: Back
• Reverse Rows: 3 warmup sets, 4 working max sets
• Pulldowns - 4 sets, mid-range grip (stretch is important)
• Low Pulley Rows: 4 sets x 12-15 reps
• One Arm Rows: 3 sets x 10 reps
• Deadlifts - 5 sets ascending to 8 rep functional max training weight

Wednesday: Shoulders
• Military Presses: 3 warmup sets, 5 sets x 5-8 reps
• Laterals: 4 sets strict form
• Rear Laterals: 4 sets, all out at one weight
• Barbell Shrugs - 5 sets x 6-10 reps

Thursday: Off

Friday: Arms
• Straight Bar Curls: 2 warmup sets of 20 reps each, 3 sets 10-15 reps
• Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 12 reps
• One Arm Preacher Curls: 3 sets x 15 reps (flush the blood)
• Pushdowns: Total out 7 sets, pyramiding up to 10 rep max
• Skullcrushers: 3 sets x 15 reps
• One Arm Overhead Extensions: 3 sets x 15 reps
• Dips: 3 sets, all out to failure

Saturday: Legs
• Leg extensions: 8 sets, total 20 reps on all sets
• Leg Presses: 5 sets, pyramiding up
• Squats: 4 sets x 20 reps (full depth)
• Hack Squats: 4 sets x 20 reps
• Leg Curls: 6 sets x 15 reps
• Stiff-Leg Deads: 5 sets x 15 reps (full stretch)

Sunday: Off

Thanks for your help.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Run it longer. Much longer. AT LEAST 4 weeks. I'd go for 8.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Run it longer. Much longer. AT LEAST 4 weeks. I'd go for 8.
Can you be a little more detailed?

I'm already running the cycle 4 and PCT 4.

What kind of dosage pattern should I use for a cycle that long?

All I've done is a 4 week cycle of ErgoLMG/Prostan by AX and a 4 week Masterdrol by LG.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
why 8 instead of 4? Not being a smart ass, just asking? Is longer always better?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 zol, 2mg trn
150 zol, 4mg trn
200 zol, 4mg trn
250 zol, 6mg trn
300 zol.
PCT

Diet and training look ON POINT! have fun. I have a bottle of zol that i havent touched yet but what i hear is it is pretty weak and results are really only noticable @ 250mg but youre big so maybe 300mg is good for you but im not going to suggest it just take it slow and see if you get much out of it.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
100 zol, 2mg trn
150 zol, 4mg trn
200 zol, 4mg trn
250 zol, 6mg trn
300 zol.
post cycle therapy

Diet and training look ON POINT! have fun. I have a bottle of zol that i havent touched yet but what i hear is it is pretty weak and results are really only noticable @ 250mg but youre big so maybe 300mg is good for you but im not going to suggest it just take it slow and see if you get much out of it.
Hey thanks. I've read some of your posts and you definitely come off as someone who knows what they're talking about. As for the Zol...I've used prostan which I believe is as close to it as other supps come and I reached 250mg with some results. I guess I'll just boost to 300 and see what happens so long as I'm not experiencing any crap like back pumps or nothing. Any specific reason why I wouldn't start the TRN the second week instead of ending it a week before PCT? Having a week before PCT after the TRN kind of makes me nervous but if you think it's not a bad idea than I guess there should be no problem.

As for my PCT...do you think that's good or should I shop around for a diff test booster. I liked what the NHA stack did a little when I used that for PCT but I think there's better out there. I just don't want overkill.

Oh and one last question...I want to use the E-form...but I just can't decide on whether it should be during cycle...or during PCT. Any ideas?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks. I've read some of your posts and you definitely come off as someone who knows what they're talking about. As for the Zol...I've used prostan which I believe is as close to it as other supps come and I reached 250mg with some results. I guess I'll just boost to 300 and see what happens so long as I'm not experiencing any crap like back pumps or nothing. Any specific reason why I wouldn't start the TRN the second week instead of ending it a week before post cycle therapy? Having a week before PCT after the TRN kind of makes me nervous but if you think it's not a bad idea than I guess there should be no problem. Since trn is tren like i would say stop a week before pct because you might have trouble recovering natural test production or libido because of it. I think that was my problem with libido post cycle, because i ran trn with pp all the way until the last day of cycle. Get me? Boost the ZOL as long as you dont get bad joint pain as well as the other sides you mentioned. I cant wait to try zol but im not quite ready to cut yet.

As for my PCT...do you think that's good or should I shop around for a diff test booster. I liked what the NHA stack did a little when I used that for PCT but I think there's better out there. I just don't want overkill.If the NHA stack did it for you last time then it will do it again most likely make sure you use Nolva (the real thing). Nolva or another SERM like Toremifene or even Clomid are the main things for PCT, and everything else is like toppings on an ice cream. AX's Retain was good at helping me keep gains too. If libido is a problem USP's Powerfull might help but im going to use Maca with my PCT this time because fenugreek was crap to me.

Oh and one last question...I want to use the E-form...but I just can't decide on whether it should be during cycle...or during PCT. Any ideas?
E-form, use it if you like but i think that gyno would be most likely and in most cases with TRN, its not estrogen based gyno. Its from progestins. But if you want to use it I personally would use it on cycle.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm seein what your saying.

I'll plan on stopping the megaTRN a week before PCT...and run Zol for 5 weeks instead of 6.

So basically Nolva 40/40/20/20, Retain at 3 caps a day, and some Maca (I'll do a little research on the recommended dosages). Any additional test booster? ActivaTe was good stuff. If I use Nolva I probably won't use Rebound unless you think it would be more effective to the PCT.

Also...what would you think about something like PP or X-Mass thrown into the mix. I don't know if I would have enough cash in order to do that...but I would just want to hear opinions anyhow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should use Activate because it worked for you before. I always wanted to try it but i dont got the money to really spend on it right now. I think Nettle Root extract is what is the main ingredient in Activate and you can buy that in bulk. I have been looking at trying Xmass thrown in with PP. PP is my favorite oral so far I cant saw enough good things about it. It would help you gain more size than trn zol alone. Alot of PP TRN ZOL logs around go check it out. I think pp can be used in cutting or bulking actually.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
You should use Activate because it worked for you before. I always wanted to try it but i dont got the money to really spend on it right now. I think Nettle Root extract is what is the main ingredient in Activate and you can buy that in bulk. I have been looking at trying Xmass thrown in with PP. PP is my favorite oral so far I cant saw enough good things about it. It would help you gain more size than trn zol alone. Alot of PP TRN ZOL logs around go check it out. I think pp can be used in cutting or bulking actually.

That's good to hear...because I still have a PP bottle lying around from when a buddy chickened out from trying it. 10 bucks for a sealed bottle. As far as stacking PP...do you think that PP and TRN might make hepatoxicity a concern?

B

biker340

Awards
PP and Trn is a great stack.. i just finished one..
You'll get size from PP and strength from TRN..
I can't wait to do it again..

I did the usual support supps and PCT with Nolva..

Blood work was done afterwards and everything look good.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
PP and Trn is a great stack.. i just finished one..
You'll get size from PP and strength from TRN..
I can't wait to do it again..

I did the usual support supps and post cycle therapy with Nolva..

Blood work was done afterwards and everything look good.
But would PP/TRN/Zol be a good cutting stack. I'd love to pack on a few more pounds of muscle. I mean everyone would love to have more muscle. But priority will be stripping fat while maintaining or even increasing lean muscle mass.

What did your PCT look like?

I think I'm sticking with ActivaTe and Nolva, and going with Retain over LXT. But I wanted to know if Rebound is still needed, or can it be taken out. Also wanted to know if Nolva could just be added to AX's "Retain Kit" because I got one of those lying around too from the same guy who dropped me the PP.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok regardess of what anyone says...just did the trn/tst/zol,OK say fuk'n goodbuy to mr.hairline.This **** is imo is side effects in a f'n bottle.NO, gains...,just sides.**** KILLED MY HAIR.Stop hyping crap nobody noe's about.Ya,gyno,hairloss...............without anything good.Ya thats why it's legal.OK guys lets be honest about this crap,............

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Ok regardess of what anyone says...just did the trn/tst/zol,OK say fuk'n goodbuy to mr.hairline.This **** is imo is side effects in a f'n bottle.NO, gains...,just sides.**** KILLED MY HAIR.Stop hyping crap nobody noe's about.Ya,gyno,hairloss...............without anything good.Ya thats why it's legal.OK guys lets be honest about this crap,............

Well I don't think TST is going to ever be in my regimen...and I've tried Prostan before which is the same as Zol. Other than that...a friend on another board pretty much just bashed TRN hard when I asked him about it. So for now all I'm thinkin is PP/Zol.

Does anyone have any comments on either PP/Zol or X-Mass (MaxLMG)/Zol for a recomp/cutting cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good to hear...because I still have a PP bottle lying around from when a buddy chickened out from trying it. 10 bucks for a sealed bottle. As far as stacking PP...do you think that PP and TRN might make hepatoxicity a concern?
nope. i am running that now after 3 weeks of superdrol. Call me crazy but i think my gifted genetic liver is strong, not to mention taking support supps religously. PP isnt that hard on the liver and neither is TRN. Of course i dont have any scientific data to prove that but yah. PP/TRN/ZOL shouldnt be a problem as long as you take care of yourself, take support supplements and keep doses legit.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't think TST is going to ever be in my regimen...and I've tried Prostan before which is the same as Zol. Other than that...a friend on another board pretty much just bashed TRN hard when I asked him about it. So for now all I'm thinkin is PP/Zol.

Does anyone have any comments on either PP/Zol or X-Mass (MaxLMG)/Zol for a recomp/cutting cycle?
what did your friend on the other board have to say about TRN?

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
what did your friend on the other board have to say about TRN?
Just said that the whole methoxy thing was a sham and it was indeed highly hepatoxic. I don't know though. I think if I just hit the liver support hard that I'll be fine. What dosages would you recommend with PP in the picture? And still five weeks?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
150zol, 2trn
150zol, 4trn, 10pp
200zol, 4-6trn, 20pp
250zol, 6trn, 20-30pp
300zol, 30pp

stay on the look out for sides and adjust doses accordingly. Your a big guy at 245lb so you might need to slowly adjust doses of trn and pp to see where your "sweet spot" is.Im going to try 6mg TRN tomarrow and ill see what happens. I wish i had some AX pheraplex...

B

biker340

Awards
But would PP/TRN/Zol be a good cutting stack. I'd love to pack on a few more pounds of muscle. I mean everyone would love to have more muscle. But priority will be stripping fat while maintaining or even increasing lean muscle mass.

What did your post cycle therapy look like?

I think I'm sticking with ActivaTe and Nolva, and going with Retain over LXT. But I wanted to know if Rebound is still needed, or can it be taken out. Also wanted to know if Nolva could just be added to AX's "Retain Kit" because I got one of those lying around too from the same guy who dropped me the PP.
I did a 5 weeker that looked like this,,
pp 20
pp 30
pp 20/ TRN 3mg bumped to 6mg after 5 days
TRN 6mg bumped to 9mg after 7 more days
TRN 9mg till the end of the fifth week.

No sides at all, but I am 250 lbs.

Pct was 4 weeks
Nolva 40 30 20 10
Activate 4ed for 4 weeks
Rebound Reloaded tapered down
DHEA 200 200 150 100
Fenugreek 4 ed, 5ed, 6ed, 7 ed,

Next time I think I will run them together.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
150zol, 2trn
150zol, 4trn, 10pp
200zol, 4-6trn, 20pp
250zol, 6trn, 20-30pp
300zol, 30pp

stay on the look out for sides and adjust doses accordingly. Your a big guy at 245lb so you might need to slowly adjust doses of trn and pp to see where your "sweet spot" is. Im going to try 6mg TRN tomarrow and ill see what happens. I wish i had some AX pheraplex...
There's alot of other copies that are just the same. I think if this PP works out I'll just get some Pheramax for future cycles.

And biker...wow 9mg? I don't know if I'll bump that high.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's alot of other copies that are just the same. I think if this PP works out I'll just get some Pheramax for future cycles.

And biker...wow 9mg? I don't know if I'll bump that high.
we just discussed this in another thread. Pheramax is not a PP clone and im very disappointed. If I would have known that i would have bought just PP but Pheramax is actually close to PP but it is an ErgoMAX clone. They are very alike but personally i thought PP was better. I think Pheradrol and Methyl Plex are the closest clones to the original PP. Do a search on it, Ergo pheramax or something along those lines. I would post the link but im in a rush. sorry.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
we just discussed this in another thread. Pheramax is not a PP clone and im very disappointed. If I would have known that i would have bought just PP but Pheramax is actually close to PP but it is an ErgoMAX clone. They are very alike but personally i thought PP was better. I think Pheradrol and Methyl Plex are the closest clones to the original PP. Do a search on it, Ergo pheramax or something along those lines. I would post the link but im in a rush. sorry.
Well I think I've decided to throw out the PP for this cycle and just hold onto it for when I really wanna put on some size.

So this is pretty much just going to be TRN/Zol.

I was thinking about adding the X-mass...but once again, I think I'm going to pair that with the PP for a bulking cycle.

This is pretty much how it will go.

Wk 0: Cycle Support
Wk 1: TRN 4mg, Zol 150mg, Cycle Support
Wk 2: TRN 4mg, Zol 200mg, Cycle Support
Wk 3: TRN 4mg, Zol 250mg, Cycle Support
Wk 4: TRN 6mg, Zol 250mg, Cycle Support
Wk 5: Zol 300mg, Cycle Support
Wk 6: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 3 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 7: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 2 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 8: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 2 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 9: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 1 cap, Cycle Support

I just wanted to know if I might wanna invert pyramid the RXT. I've seen that in a couple threads and I haven't exactly understood the whole way why such a thing is done. If someone could explain that and whether it would be a good idea here or not that would be great.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Well I think I've decided to throw out the PP for this cycle and just hold onto it for when I really wanna put on some size.

So this is pretty much just going to be TRN/Zol.

I was thinking about adding the X-mass...but once again, I think I'm going to pair that with the PP for a bulking cycle.

This is pretty much how it will go.

Wk 0: Cycle Support
Wk 1: TRN 4mg, Zol 150mg, Cycle Support
Wk 2: TRN 4mg, Zol 200mg, Cycle Support
Wk 3: TRN 4mg, Zol 250mg, Cycle Support
Wk 4: TRN 6mg, Zol 250mg, Cycle Support
Wk 5: Zol 300mg, Cycle Support
Wk 6: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 3 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 7: Nolva 40mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 2 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 8: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 2 caps, Cycle Support
Wk 9: Nolva 20mg, ActivaTe 4 caps, Retain 3 caps, ReboundXT 1 cap, Cycle Support

I just wanted to know if I might wanna invert pyramid the RXT. I've seen that in a couple threads and I haven't exactly understood the whole way why such a thing is done. If someone could explain that and whether it would be a good idea here or not that would be great.

bump.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a huuuuuuge thread on it look for Dr. D ATD inverse to SERM.

In short when you are coming off SERM, like nolva, you have estrogen rising again so the inverse AI or RXT helps to prevent the excess estrogen from causing undesirable sides. I personally think SERM is good enough and RXT dose should be very low. I just didnt like RXT personally, thought it screwed my hormones and killed libido.

I was on my second go at MTRN on my current cycle and decided to stop. The fact is before i added it to my cycle i was popping some wood that would make redwoods jealous, now the last time i was with a chick i was having a hard time getting a "rager" lol. Now i know why i hated MTRN my first go with it.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
there is a huuuuuuge thread on it look for Dr. D ATD inverse to SERM.

In short when you are coming off SERM, like nolva, you have estrogen rising again so the inverse AI or RXT helps to prevent the excess estrogen from causing undesirable sides. I personally think SERM is good enough and RXT dose should be very low. I just didnt like RXT personally, thought it screwed my hormones and killed libido.

I was on my second go at MTRN on my current cycle and decided to stop. The fact is before i added it to my cycle i was popping some wood that would make redwoods jealous, now the last time i was with a chick i was having a hard time getting a "rager" lol. Now i know why i hated MTRN my first go with it.
Well it happens that I can find Rebound Reloaded for cheaper than RXT...since most are out of the RXT anyways. Do you think there is any difference in the effectiveness of that? If there is what other AI would you suggest? RXT is the only one I've ever tried and I don't really trust all the regular reviews at the online stores since they can easily be doctored anyways.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well it happens that I can find Rebound Reloaded for cheaper than RXT...since most are out of the RXT anyways. Do you think there is any difference in the effectiveness of that? If there is what other AI would you suggest? RXT is the only one I've ever tried and I don't really trust all the regular reviews at the online stores since they can easily be doctored anyways.
ATD, the active chemical in RXT, is available very cheap from one of the board sponsors.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
ATD, the active chemical in RXT, is available very cheap from one of the board sponsors.
Well is RXT the best choice or are there others that I could use that would be just as effective?

Like I said before Inhibit-E, and Novedex are some of the ones I can obtain pretty cheap.

which board sponsor would this be?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet ATD caps. i dont know if they are in stock or sold out. check it out.

Nutraplanet give me a free sample for my plug lol...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How much cutting can you get done in 4 weeks? You need longer for a cut, unless you have a way to magically remove fat while on cycle. Which there really isn't. And the gear won't burn the fat.

TRN and Zol are both unmethylated, you should be just fine. Take some NAC and ALA if you are worried.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
How much cutting can you get done in 4 weeks? You need longer for a cut, unless you have a way to magically remove fat while on cycle. Which there really isn't. And the gear won't burn the fat.

TRN and Zol are both unmethylated, you should be just fine. Take some NAC and ALA if you are worried.
well the cycle is five weeks and the PCT is four but I'll most likely be running maintenance calories and doing substantial cardio during the whole 9.

at 2/week 10 is reasonable for me as I've lost more and lost less on previous cuts.

As for the ATD caps...should I run that exactly the same as I would run RXT or is there a different dosage required?

P

Popa Murph

Awards
well the cycle is five weeks and the post cycle therapy is four but I'll most likely be running maintenance calories and doing substantial cardio during the whole 9.

at 2/week 10 is reasonable for me as I've lost more and lost less on previous cuts.

As for the ATD caps...should I run that exactly the same as I would run RXT or is there a different dosage required?

RXT is ATD?

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
could i get the ATD product from Nutra and run it the same as RXT in it's place?

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Well M-TRN and MZol are on the schedule for sure...but I recently got a suggestion to run Mega-H instead of PP for lean mass gains.

Any thoughts?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well M-TRN and MZol are on the schedule for sure...but I recently got a suggestion to run Mega-H instead of PP for lean mass gains.
Not a bad idea. Both would work well, I think. Mega-H will probably be a little dryer, but PP might help more with libido.

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad idea. Both would work well, I think. Mega-H will probably be a little dryer, but PP might help more with libido.
well for "personal reasons"...i'll stick with PP.

Can't be taking too much of a hit to libido...lady friend wouldn't like that.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
well for "personal reasons"...i'll stick with PP.

Can't be taking too much of a hit to libido...lady friend wouldn't like that.
Just to clarify: I think that PP is just as likely as Halodrol, if not moreso, to cause "shutdown" and suppress natty test production, thus suppressing libido towards the end of the cycle and into P.C.T. But my understanding is that PP is significantly more androgenic, thus increasing libido while on-cycle.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100 zol, 2mg trn
150 zol, 4mg trn
200 zol, 4mg trn
250 zol, 6mg trn
300 zol.
post cycle therapy

I've been planning a 4 week cutting cycle of TRN that I was going to run along with Dicana (which I've done twice before with 0 sides at all, and since it's not a ph, i figured "what the hell?") After researching it, I'm going to do the 5 weeks you suggested above. You think you could still run Dicana along with this stack for a cut, or would it be too much? I'm thinking if it wouldn't be too much on your body, the cut would probably be pretty nice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been planning a 4 week cutting cycle of TRN that I was going to run along with Dicana (which I've done twice before with 0 sides at all, and since it's not a ph, i figured "what the hell?") After researching it, I'm going to do the 5 weeks you suggested above. You think you could still run Dicana along with this stack for a cut, or would it be too much? I'm thinking if it wouldn't be too much on your body, the cut would probably be pretty nice.
i dont see a problem with that. sounds like a good idea.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont see a problem with that. sounds like a good idea.
Thanks, man. I'm gonna start it next Wednesday, and I'll be testing how my body reacts to Venom 3.0, AMP, or worse case scenario, Zapatite for app. control, based on how I see my BP responds. I've done the Dicana/Venom and Dicana/AMP with no raise in BP, and I've done a Zol cycle with no raise, so if all goes well, it'll be TRN, Zol, Dicana and Venom or AMP to mix in a thermogenic/app. control. Hoping for one hell of a cut!

I actually have a post going from when I planned the TRN cycle, and I'll update it with my results (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/57444-mega-trn-cutting.html).

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
why did you copy my name you piece of ****, ive had this for years on diff. forums,,,,,very unoriginal on your part, probably some pussy ass little 18 year old kid tryin to take gear b/c he thinks itll get him pussy. change your name fag

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why did you copy my name you piece of ****, ive had this for years on diff. forums,,,,,very unoriginal on your part, probably some pussy ass little 18 year old kid tryin to take gear b/c he thinks itll get him pussy. change your name fag
Wow! youve got a fan base you should be proud! :clap2: :bow28:

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I hate to burst your bubble you dumb ***** but I've been using this name for three years...and until your dumbass post...I've never even seen your name.

So do me a favor...and go to hell.

I just think your pissed because the way I spelt it is cooler...and not to mention a month before you too.

Suck it punk.

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
thats why on a different forum BN, you wrote me a PM telling me my name is cool, that you were from FL, and you asked if I talk on any other forums.

C'mon buddy give it up, I have proof that I've had this name on BN for years so if you want to copy me thats fine your a lil pussy, I doubt two people could come up with the same name but your a lil punk ass tool...show some proof you had it for 3 years

* Are you 12 yrs old telling me to suck it, I could snap you in half biatch...where in fl do u live

D

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
thats why on a different forum BN, you wrote me a PM telling me my name is cool, that you were from FL, and you asked if I talk on any other forums.

C'mon buddy give it up, I have proof that I've had this name on BN for years so if you want to copy me thats fine your a lil pussy, I doubt two people could come up with the same name but your a lil punk ass tool...show some proof you had it for 3 years

* Are you 12 yrs old telling me to suck it, I could snap you in half biatch...where in fl do u live
ahahah.

so you make up a story about me pm'ing you on bn praising your name?

I've had this name as my email since 2003. And you doubt that two people could pick the same word as their name and just change a letter? Are you serious? Do you know how many people use "dedicated" or other versions as their name on a fitness forum? Get over yourself.

And no...I'm not 12...I was 12 ten years ago. I live in Pensacola, Florida and would love to see you try to "snap me in half."

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
whatever im over it have fun w/ ur megazol

u know where Perry is , kind of close, maybe
I will...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Anabolics 3
N Anabolics 4
N Anabolics 3
N Anabolics 0
N Anabolics 8